AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-23, 04:11   Link #81
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phearsome
hey i was wondering if the manga was exactly liek the anime, and if i watched all of the anime which chapters should i start reading at to continue?
While it's basically the same... I still think you should read the whole thing... you WONT be disappointed

(if you like to look at pictures anyway)
Old 2006-01-23, 21:49   Link #82
aikming

Any news on chapter 93 so far?
Old 2006-01-23, 22:58   Link #83
nite0

Meh, kinda boring.
Old 2006-01-24, 00:26   Link #84
Rion Steiner

I still feel that this manga isnt at its MAIN CLIMAX yet and were are going there. The way the manga plots Yamato and Suzuka's relationship really entertains me. Living everyday as 2 couples (if you know what I mean) and facing one of the most common the issues in everyones relationship, jealousy vs socialization. Yamato just can't avoid getting too close with other girls and in result, gives hell to Suzuka.

Anyways, I jsut noticed that Honoka is now officially out, not just in the competition but also throughout the whole chapters from now on. I think this is worst character kick-out I've seen in my whole anime experience. Even worse than Kotori Monou's (X TV series) death (at least she still had a big role and numbers of appearance in later of its episodes).

I really hope that were still far from the end for this Manga, but Im also worried that this might greatly affect the story's quality. Im looking forward for this and hope they wont let me down.

Quote:
Meh, kinda boring.
Boring!? LOL When I saw this chapter I was like "OMG WTF!! Are you gonna screw up another girls life you FCKING RETARD!" but not as much as I was in the later chapters after Chap. 74. Hehe dont mind me. I'm just a demonic pacifist (w/e zat is) -^_^- and dont get me wrong Im enjoying these chapters
Old 2006-01-24, 00:46   Link #85
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

The Manga Is Licensed Guys! Don't Post Links!!!

You'll get banned....
Old 2006-01-24, 00:50   Link #86
nite0

Screw up? Wha? The chapter is just about Saotome's past. Her and Yamato aren't supposed to be getting together or anything.
Old 2006-01-24, 01:06   Link #87
Rion Steiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite0
Screw up? Wha? The chapter is just about Saotome's past. Her and Yamato aren't supposed to be getting together or anything.
I just CANT trust this guy!

Spoiler:

P.S. I still didnt master japanese and still cant read kanji
Old 2006-01-24, 01:10   Link #88
aikming

I guess there should be some development over yamato and arima.... dont think the mangaka would stop without a good fight.. though i rather read the story on yamato and suzuka.

P/S: Chapter 93 is still on yamato and saotome. I want to cry... spent 3 chapters on saotome.
Old 2006-01-24, 01:19   Link #89
Rion Steiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikming
I guess there should be some development over yamato and arima.... dont think the mangaka would stop without a good fight.. though i rather read the story on yamato and suzuka.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-24, 01:23   Link #90
nite0

I think the whole Yamato screws up and has to fix his relationship thing has been done enough in this series. Maybe back to track?

The furigana are there if you can't read the kanji.
Old 2006-01-24, 01:36   Link #91
Psychodragon
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack
The Manga Is Licensed Guys! Don't Post Links!!!

You'll get banned....
Which is quite true...however...

1) It's a raw
2) It's not scanlated (refer back to 1)
3) Let the moderator do his job (even I don't know what can or can't be done)

Just my initial reaction upon seeing a bolded, font size 5 text. Geez, calm down a little...

Anyways, I have no idea where the manga is going now. I thought the climax already passed when Suzuka agreed to become Akitsuki's bf...better not turn out like Ichigo 100%

-PD
Old 2006-01-24, 01:58   Link #92
D_Street

I think this manga really good at keeping u interested, but i dont like how i can read it in 5 minutes.
Old 2006-01-24, 01:59   Link #93
AmamiYui

Actually it was only 2 chapters on Saotome isn't it? 91 was the shrine visit by Yamato and Suzuka. While I don't mind seeing the little bits from the other characters, I really wish mangaka would do more Yui chapters.
Old 2006-01-24, 04:53   Link #94
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychodragon
Which is quite true...however...

1) It's a raw
2) It's not scanlated (refer back to 1)
3) Let the moderator do his job (even I don't know what can or can't be done)

Just my initial reaction upon seeing a bolded, font size 5 text. Geez, calm down a little...

Anyways, I have no idea where the manga is going now. I thought the climax already passed when Suzuka agreed to become Akitsuki's bf...better not turn out like Ichigo 100%

-PD
Here's a hint to anyone else who feels like posting links to the manga.

Kal_el has been banned for a month for posting such a link. There's even a warning on the first post of this thread!

Please remember that the Suzuka manga is licensed by Del Rey.

Since it is licensed the following posts are no longer allowed
  • Asking where you can find Suzuka manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Linking to Suzuka manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Discussing Suzuka scan groups (past or present).
These rules applies to the raws as well.

You still are allowed to discuss the manga, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story itself.
Old 2006-01-24, 05:01   Link #95
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Told you...

As much as I'd like to let the mods do their job... I don't like seeing people get banned for stupid things (like not follow the license rules)

Anyways, I thought this chapter was nice and fluffy... except for yeah. (too lazy to put spoilers so I wont tell :P)
Old 2006-01-24, 10:52   Link #96
nite0

I don't know if we'll see much more of Yui. Even though she was a named character, I think that was done to give crediblity to the possiblity that Yamato might jump ship.
Old 2006-01-29, 21:03   Link #97
aikming

Anyone know the title to chpater 94 yet? Dont post any link, dun want you to be banned.
Old 2006-01-31, 04:07   Link #98
D_Street

<edit by Mod (xris): And this will get you banned...>
Also to keep this in topic I believe that Yamato is going to do something very dumb in one of theses chapters which will cause him to lose Suzuka and then it might repeat. This thing is for romance and drama mangas they can only repeat a few paterns before the reader notice that it is pointless, but this guy is keeping it interesting so far. But I wonder for how long and hope that there is a second season for suzuka.

Last edited by xris; 2006-01-31 at 05:21.
Old 2006-01-31, 08:33   Link #99
aikming

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Street
<edit by Mod (xris): And this will get you banned...>
Also to keep this in topic I believe that Yamato is going to do something very dumb in one of theses chapters which will cause him to lose Suzuka and then it might repeat. This thing is for romance and drama mangas they can only repeat a few paterns before the reader notice that it is pointless, but this guy is keeping it interesting so far. But I wonder for how long and hope that there is a second season for suzuka.
Why is there edit by Mod thingy there??
Old 2006-01-31, 10:11   Link #100
TalonK
Lets Grim Up People

The mod probably deleted the offending part of the message.
Closed Thread