AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-10, 14:18   Link #81
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Does this really count as NTR? He not in a relationship with her and her feeling for the hero is mutual after their adventures. If this is NTR, than men I don't know how many times I got NTR'd in real life.
are u sure u want to say that??
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 14:22   Link #82
Kaito Yamakage

I've seen so many people try to define NTR I wouldn't be surprised if someone has written a book on it.

I just take the literal meaning of the word "to be stolen", applying to both actually being stolen and implied feelings of being stolen.

If you get down to it you could write some confusing as fuck scenarios for where either or wouldn't work so the best way to define it is just based on if someone is feeling (character or reader) NTR'd because of whatever shit went down regardless of whether their feelings are justified.

Like Tanaka the Wizard, everyone thinks that's NTR, but a lot of it is pretty borderline PoV stuff, it's intentionally written that way.
Old 2017-04-10, 14:26   Link #83
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
The best part of this is the harem of course. This is what their reaction after wazu told them about aria. (This is after they resolved the misunderstanding and confessed their love toward wazu).

Spoiler for Each of thei reactionn:

The goddesses also one of the best part of this series. They are having a chat room in wazu's guild card.....
We have hero BBS, About time we have God BBS or other social media since they don't have anything to do... And this novel is the funniest I had despite the NTR... Ntr? Fuck that bitch... She's a filler chara compared to the real bitch.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 14:27   Link #84
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart-Sama View Post
are u sure u want to say that??
The girls that I like got taken by others (no shady shit like in most NTR) while I too dated girls that other people were pursing after. That's kinda how real world work. I think I even managed to get one girl to broke with her bf, not my intended outcome but still dated her.
Old 2017-04-10, 14:32   Link #85
runset

This is a quick summary of what happened to CHF in these 4 years in the light novel.
Spoiler for Aria part 1:

Feeling sleepy right now. Will continue later...zzzzz
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 15:00   Link #86
WyrdMonger

Quote:
This is a quick summary of what happened to CHF in these 4 years in the light novel.
Spoiler for Aria part 1:

Whoa.... when the author said there would be changes, I didn't expect such a huge divergence from the WN.

Last edited by WyrdMonger; 2017-04-10 at 15:46.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 15:31   Link #87
Breimn

Wow! Thanks for spoilers! Looks like author improved the thing.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 15:33   Link #88
Nabcake

Ugh the WN sounds horrible, is the current translator translating the WN or the LN?
Nabcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 15:35   Link #89
Breimn

The webnovel, not even the chinese translated the LN so you wil have to buy the LN yourself.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 17:12   Link #90
shogoki_vnz

Well I'm ok with the changes on Aria for the LN version, because man, if you told me that the hero has a Kouki like personality and still she fall in love with him, them the MC really dodged a bullet there.
shogoki_vnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 17:26   Link #91
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Spoiler for Aria part 1:

Meh..... Author ruin his story.... Tsk... It's good thing this got one NTR... But he clearly want make it as misunderstanding...
Dropped...
Old 2017-04-10, 17:30   Link #92
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Meh..... Author ruin his story.... Tsk... It's good thing this got one NTR... But he clearly want make it as misunderstanding...
Dropped...
Aren't you just looking for rage fuel?
Old 2017-04-10, 17:42   Link #93
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Damn right!! I was looking for rage fuel!!! I want mc rage about it!! I truly hoping for complete revenge!!! Not something like cheap misunderstanding like this!!
Kill that childhood friend and trash or won't letting that trash go and let him be happy with his childhood friend bitch.... Author is truly wimpy... Tsk...
Old 2017-04-10, 17:55   Link #94
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Damn right!! I was looking for rage fuel!!! I want mc rage about it!! I truly hoping for complete revenge!!! Not something like cheap misunderstanding like this!!
Kill that childhood friend and trash or won't letting that trash go and let him be happy with his childhood friend bitch.... Author is truly wimpy... Tsk...
Sorry the web novel is done. And unless we create a device that lets us travel to Web Novel worlds (with chainsaws and corrosive elemental shotguns in hands), or chat with the author, we'll have to painfully accept it. No matter how much we want to break the 4th wall, and unleash Hyperion's robots.

---
Off-topic:
Just how many mediorce revenges are there in WNs? Because I have a feeling they are quite common.
Old 2017-04-10, 17:55   Link #95
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
You should read Chinese wn than, most MC literally just kill people for disrespecting them and is extremely revenge driven.
Old 2017-04-10, 18:09   Link #96
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Nah, that's​ not what I looking for...
Old 2017-04-10, 18:16   Link #97
Garn

With those changes are already 2 different characters
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 18:22   Link #98
WyrdMonger

Aside from making Aria not a weak minded whore, does the LN have major improvements over the WN?
Old 2017-04-10, 18:59   Link #99
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
Aside from making Aria not a weak minded whore, does the LN have major improvements over the WN?
Which mean Wazu 's harem have no excuse to torture Aria
And that is what WN funny to begin with .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 19:28   Link #100
rantaid

i had enough of one kouki hero from arifureta. the LN changes sealed the deal. i'd rather see aria fallen to mellowed hero or cheap scenario who turn aria slowly to tsundere toward hero, melancholic and then head-over-heel during journey cause of circumstance (saved by him or he showed her his reliable side, or even rape is ok!) .

the background story relationship between aria-wazu and hero of LN just make wazu even more dweeby than wn.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem