AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-06-23, 08:02   Link #81
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Aeon View Post
Plot twist: Mikoto develops a yandere spilt personality. (Lets see you overturn that, Kamachi! I won't be humiliated again by you overcoming my plot twist!)
Lol, we have a sore loser here.

Watch him still win lol.

So much hype is present lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-23, 17:02   Link #82
Draco Spirit

I love to see her go Yandere... I also love to see Kuroko related suffering from this....

Am I bad person?
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-24, 01:19   Link #83
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The Brexit issue is starting to extend to Carissa, heh.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 02:01   Link #84
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
The Brexit issue is starting to extend to Carissa, heh.
I'm starting to think that kamachi can read the future
Last_Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 05:43   Link #85
zaikoi

Mikoto is turning into Yandere sounds like a good idea.

I really like her to have something new with her personality once in a while.
zaikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 19:25   Link #86
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaikoi View Post
Mikoto is turning into Yandere sounds like a good idea.

I really like her to have something new with her personality once in a while.
I hope not because I hate Yandere and hope they will all die, I would want Mikoto to die before she become a Yandere and there also the fact that Kamachi have to keep thing safe because if Kamachi change her from a Tsundere to a Yandere or kill her off it could in rage her fanbase who may have Yandere in it, if you seen how some of them act but it all matter how brave Kamachi is which messing which Mikoto who is one of the most love character in Index, if how she alway voted really high in that light novel books thing said anything about it.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 23:52   Link #87
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I hope not because I hate Yandere and hope they will all die, I would want Mikoto to die before she become a Yandere and there also the fact that Kamachi have to keep thing safe because if Kamachi change her from a Tsundere to a Yandere or kill her off it could in rage her fanbase who may have Yandere in it, if you seen how some of them act but it all matter how brave Kamachi is which messing which Mikoto who is one of the most love character in Index, if how she alway voted really high in that light novel books thing said anything about it.
Yandere is nono. But I want her to fight and win over her split personality though. By split personality I mean now that she's going a bit nuts.
Old 2016-06-29, 04:04   Link #88
zaikoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Aeon View Post
Yandere is nono. But I want her to fight and win over her split personality though. By split personality I mean now that she's going a bit nuts.
Come on,Yandere personality will be interesting to the story plot for Mikoto. Surely,there will be character development from bad to good to make a happy ending. I am very certain of that.
zaikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-29, 17:51   Link #89
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

Quote:
Come on,Yandere personality will be interesting to the story plot for Mikoto. Surely,there will be character development from bad to good to make a happy ending. I am very certain of that.
Maybe, if its a split personality. Then they will fight everytime. Gonna be good.
Old 2016-06-29, 23:20   Link #90
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

Quote:
It's not outside the realm of possibility. Magic in general will over time eventually corrupt the mind of the magician. Or was that just the Grimoires that did that?
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-29, 23:47   Link #91
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Only Grimoires do that because they're like a virus with a mind on their own
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 06:32   Link #92
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

Yonder mikoto fanart https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...n.jpg_orig.jpg
Old 2016-06-30, 07:14   Link #93
Draco Spirit

I wonder if her taste in magic going to lead to her getting a full blown magician name, and what its likely to be?
Old 2016-06-30, 09:28   Link #94
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

OK, now that is pure delusion.
Old 2016-06-30, 17:21   Link #95
Chosen_Hero

By reading the comments on here you'd think this was the fanfic thread.

Espers can't become Magicians, the vice versa is also true.

I'd rather the thread be in the hater stage leading up to the release than the crazy stage leading up to a leak.
Old 2016-06-30, 18:26   Link #96
Draco Spirit

Naa, Esper can't cast magic remotely safely. Tsuchimikado the main example we've had of a Esper/Magician so far. Theirs a distant possibility Mikoto could find someway to get through the obvious problem.

TRhrough I imagine gambling with her life with every spell would a nice element in the narrative anyway, since its clear her interest in magic being treated as deeply unhealthy already.

I'm also hoping for developments that include Accelerator and/or Kuroko too. Either of those two reacting to Mikoto losing grasp of her sanity and morality could be awesome.
Old 2016-06-30, 22:14   Link #97
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Naa, Esper can't cast magic remotely safely. Tsuchimikado the main example we've had of a Esper/Magician so far. Theirs a distant possibility Mikoto could find someway to get through the obvious problem.
Having her find a way to overcome the obvious problem of espers casting magic killing them would be a pretty big ass pull. Having her learn magic more powerful than her level 5 abilities from scratch in a matter of weeks would be an even larger ass pull. I mean you're talking about magic that could beat a saint at that point, and while Kamachi has thrown out a large number of characters stronger than that, saint level is suppose to be a big deal on the magic side.

Mikoto using magic, aside from maybe a trivial spell like Accel did in NT2, is a super crack theory. I'm with Chosen... that is off the wall fanfic level there.
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 23:35   Link #98
Chosen_Hero

^Let's not forget that that one measly little spell almost destroyed and killed Accelerator, and that Tsuchinikado is only alive because he was lucky enough to conviniently develop a regenerative esper ability that actually helps him.
Old 2016-06-30, 23:41   Link #99
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^Let's not forget that that one measly little spell almost destroyed and killed Accelerator, and that Tsuchinikado is only alive because he was lucky enough to conviniently develop a regenerative esper ability that actually helps him.
Tsuchinikado also make it clean that the regenerative power could failled because he always say he had a limit to how many more time he could use magic but then again he could just be lieing.He would be broked if has Esper power was LVL5.
He would most likey have Deadpool level of regenerative and no longer any fear about dieing from his magic.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 23:58   Link #100
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

And let's not forget Accelerator didn't explode more than he should because he uses his control yo keep his blood vessels in check.