2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-27, 08:21   Link #81
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I was a bit disappointed with Yamato's swimsuit tbh. I expected it to be a bit more... filled-out at the top =3. Maybe the thing about the pads is real after all...

*hears thunder in the horizon*

Here they come again *dives into the nearest hole*
What? I thought Yamato was really stacked, right there with Nagato. Just how much bigger did you want them to be? She has a perfectly good body already.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 08:31   Link #82
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
What? I thought Yamato was really stacked, right there with Nagato. Just how much bigger did you want them to be? She has a perfectly good body already.
Hmmm, not big enough.... Or rather I feel that the swimsuit doesn't show off her curves as well as I think it should, especially when compared to Nagato's, Takao's, Atago's and even Kitakami's =3. Her swimsuit appearance even came with a sound effect; naturally I would expect to be overwhelmed by what comes next =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 09:29   Link #83
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Hmmm, not big enough.... Or rather I feel that the swimsuit doesn't show off her curves as well as I think it should, especially when compared to Nagato's, Takao's, Atago's and even Kitakami's =3. Her swimsuit appearance even came with a sound effect; naturally I would expect to be overwhelmed by what comes next =3
Something along the lines of a bikini and a thong then? I wouldn't mind that. Doesn't sound too elegant.

Kinda funny Yamato is the one girl with less focus on her body during the beach section, her episode and all. That said, I did like the direction things took, the whole secluded princess thing fits her type (until she wips out the big guns).
Old 2015-02-27, 10:00   Link #84
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I was a bit disappointed with Yamato's swimsuit tbh. I expected it to be a bit more... filled-out at the top =3. Maybe the thing about the pads is real after all...

*hears thunder in the horizon*

Here they come again *dives into the nearest hole*
Pads? Nope.
Bomb caps

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 18:48   Link #85
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Ayo Yamato looks beautiful enough for me. She needs no enhancements or implants.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 18:58   Link #86
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well, considering Yamato's attitude and personality, something more elegant or simple fits her more (although I'm still puzzled by that "additional" black piece...). Whereas someone like Nagato or Kitakami are not really the kind of girl being bashful with swimsuits, Yamato would probably have more trouble to deal with a swimsuit as daring as Nagato's.

Beside the swimsuit style, it certainly doesn't put much emphasis on her... assets although even in the anime, she is rather on the "big" side, which doesn't exactly conflict with the sound effect. In fact, considering how slender she is, it is quite normal for Ooi to be surprised.
Not like she has to be on the same tier as Nagato or Atago mind you.

Speaking of which, I'm always amused that people keep mentioning the "pads" despite she is quite well endowed regardless.
Old 2015-02-27, 19:16   Link #87
cloud04
Scanlator

just reminded me, when fubuki said she know the feeling when others go sortie and she didnt, i wonder if fubuki came from the naval district where shouhou and the other were
Old 2015-02-27, 19:39   Link #88
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Well, considering Yamato's attitude and personality, something more elegant or simple fits her more (although I'm still puzzled by that "additional" black piece...). Whereas someone like Nagato or Kitakami are not really the kind of girl being bashful with swimsuits, Yamato would probably have more trouble to deal with a swimsuit as daring as Nagato's.

Beside the swimsuit style, it certainly doesn't put much emphasis on her... assets although even in the anime, she is rather on the "big" side, which doesn't exactly conflict with the sound effect. In fact, considering how slender she is, it is quite normal for Ooi to be surprised.
Not like she has to be on the same tier as Nagato or Atago mind you.

Speaking of which, I'm always amused that people keep mentioning the "pads" despite she is quite well endowed regardless.
It is a weird design, but the extra bits combined with the colors give the whole getup an elegant look than a regular bikini couldn't pull off, while still being VERY sexy.

Honestly, I find discussing the pertinence of "the sound" needles; I've watched enough fanservice folled shows to know that sound applies to any nice body in general, not just the biggest breasts around, and Yamato definetly has a nice body. Of course, there's also the surprise factor of getting Yamato in a sexy swimsuit all of a sudden.

About the pads, its quite unique of a "quirk" to have, and since Yamato of all the girls is the one using, of course people's interest will be piqued. I actually expected them to appear before the episode, but now I'm glad it didn't happen, that kind of joke would've cheapened her situation, even if its after all is resolved. Besides, we got Nagamon instead, so its cool.
Old 2015-02-27, 19:40   Link #89
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I guess the reason people mention them is that 3 jokes are hidden there (no pun intended)

Americans thought Yamato was smaller
Her pad's are actually (dive?) bomb shells.
I tested it for the lolz, typing 'bomb shell' into google doesn't actually yield a bomb's shell (as suspected) one needs to add the word 'bomb' behind it to actually get pictures of bombs

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2015-02-27, 20:14   Link #90
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I find it endearing that Fubuki gets her senpai moment with Yamato.
But I instantly went taiha when Nagato snuggled with that squirrel.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 20:14   Link #91
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Armored caps to protect the vitals.
Old 2015-02-28, 00:35   Link #92
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Nah, Yamato-chan need no shell cap for her swimsuit, cause it'll be even more awkward for her to wear that pair of "pads" underneath the swimsuit. She already look beautiful and well-endowed without them, unless she goes out for sortie.

Anyway, I'm delighted with this episode which focus on Yamato, including Nagamon's true nature. xD

It's understandable that TTK is currently tight on resources, and needed more time to resupply. But still, it seemed exaggerating to be too sensitive over Yamato's resource-hungry nature as a super battleship, especially when Fubuki tried to take Yamato for just a little dip on sea.

PS: Kongou must be a little careful with her speech next time, cause she might unknowingly provoke some negativity in others, even though she didn't really mean anything bad
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 00:50   Link #93
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
TTK didnt Orel Cruise enough.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 01:24   Link #94
OkamiNoKaze

Was anyone else reminded of this during Nagato's squirrel scene

I Kind of want to see a mash-up
Old 2015-02-28, 04:54   Link #95
JokerD

BTW, anyone notice it does bode well for Carrier Div 1? Objective MO was not taken and Shokaku (and Zuikaku) is not available for the next operation as per history.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 04:58   Link #96
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
BTW, anyone notice it does bode well for Carrier Div 1? Objective MO was not taken and Shokaku (and Zuikaku) is not available for the next operation as per history.
Nothing was said of Zuikaku's availability. And Nagato intends to convince the teitoku to attack base MO again.
Old 2015-02-28, 06:26   Link #97
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Nah, Yamato-chan need no shell cap for her swimsuit, cause it'll be even more awkward for her to wear that pair of "pads" underneath the swimsuit. She already look beautiful and well-endowed without them, unless she goes out for sortie.

Anyway, I'm delighted with this episode which focus on Yamato, including Nagamon's true nature. xD

It's understandable that TTK is currently tight on resources, and needed more time to resupply. But still, it seemed exaggerating to be too sensitive over Yamato's resource-hungry nature as a super battleship, especially when Fubuki tried to take Yamato for just a little dip on sea.

PS: Kongou must be a little careful with her speech next time, cause she might unknowingly provoke some negativity in others, even though she didn't really mean anything bad
Oh don't worry about Yamato's feelings she has 3 46cm triple gun mounts to express them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Nothing was said of Zuikaku's availability. And Nagato intends to convince the teitoku to attack base MO again.
that and there is always the chance they will use a repair bucket despite the shortage after all.

Old 2015-02-28, 08:29   Link #98
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I want Kitakami to make me milkshakes.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 09:08   Link #99
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I want Kitakami to make me milkshakes.
Yamato-chan can make a 5-star grade milkshake for you.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 09:28   Link #100
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Yamato-chan can make a 5-star grade milkshake for you.
But I want Kitakami's lemon-lime flavour. Ooi's strawberry flavoured one looks fresh too.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote