AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-01-14, 04:35   Link #81
LevelSeven

Spoiler for dazo:
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 22:41   Link #82
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

heat stroke

Quote:
accel: f*ck off
LO: blabla accel blabla touma blabla saving blabla choker-off blabla *being forced to do something since he is the sisters/LO's b*tch :/
there is no way for accel to uses the f word against touma (well....repentant/awkward accel sound interesting too...and, that treatment is for hamazura).
ah yeah, calling/talking with lo is more efficient
Quote:
doesnt make it better
if you are talking abotu the "in nt 12" - nope, but with actual "climate" ..better to use specific words
if its is about "tsuchimikdao" - its something!
Quote:
why not? :/
....ahhh, yeah, if i remind the cr*p of NT7 i wouldnt want it too

and is still to soon to "call the avenger"/"use the bat-signal"...first, we need the chaos/nerfed magic gods burning the world (1-2 vols of chaos sound good)
Quote:
nah, im sure you know it...
this woman.... this thing that was punched by accel and spinned around and than had similarities with a shark...
and than was compared personality-wise with that of a bug...
and than ate the remaining flesh of cendrillon (who turned into a loli), and than turned into a loli herself (without any need or explanation)
maybe it was the rule of "lolis are moe"
hope you remember now
agh ,my mental blockage is ...

anyway,i doubt that she is going to be relevant any time soon...and, under the loli protection spell, she is not going to die or face "unexpected consequences/situations"* she could be a awesome character..but.*

Quote:
why not? he is interesting and his mindset is "as long as i can fight" XD remembers me on zaraki kenpachi from bleach
too soon for him..1- i doubt that he want to "enter/invade" ac anytime soon / 2- thor want experience, not being chopped to pieces
Quote:
why is berserker mode useless?
she simply needs to cast a teleport spell (which surely exist) and than bring a few building down on touma, than cast a lava-spell and melt the buildings on him So.Many.Ways.
kamachi style!!
a berserker index is going to "forget" long distance attacks and use the "charge attack" ..directly to touma hand hahahahaha
Quote:
and now it depends on "who will be used"
i think that birdway and lessar can appear in nt 12 without problem(nt 8 comedy all over again).
Quote:
wha... dont you think it is time that while this arc happens the MC and his group are coming closer to the f*cking series end?
come on, we would get at least 4-5 volumes out of the magic gods (one volume for each one of them)- ugh, than two volumes for "lvl5-rikou"-arc, than the "wings"-arc
than we start with aleister....
laura is already fodder the moment othinus showed up and made the world her playground :/
grumpy no
but, i suppose that the final novel with the magic gods as the mains villains is going to give touma a little of relevant info.. .then the true gods appear :heh
(i have my doubt with a lvl 5 rikou arc....maybe as a ss )
Quote:
Quote:
-that the new majin will give them infos about aleister before dying?
incomplete info, and aleisteir is going to revive the magic god to torture him/it
BIB: this is toaru
well..he can revive the magic god..and cut his/its arm
or, even better both arms and a leg!*lets be humans*
Quote:
BIB: yes i dont really like dogs
whoa whoa
Quote:
take a sniper and the way from the daily coffee shop to his home ends in a bloody mess
*¬*
ac arm division need more love..just imagine the new prototypes and new bullets *although i don't have problem with the classics versions*
Quote:
broken as f*ck? NO... only real use of logic (and possessing of motivation) is enough :/
well...a broken as f*ck character can use all those movement at the same time hahaha - and don't have any type of psychological restrain/damage
but, i agree
Old 2015-01-15, 08:02   Link #83
LevelSeven

Spoiler for dazo:
Old 2015-01-22, 13:42   Link #84
Fizix
Nitpicking

So...

Is there any news?

Also... speculations/questions...

What do we think Shiage's role will be? How will his group fit into this volume?

Could Shiage be taking on a magic god or it's underlings? Will Touma save him?

Will the magic god even have underlings?

Will Shiage enter Touma's harem or will Touma enter Shiage?

Seeing as none of us believes Index will be important, what cringey fan service will we get?

Speaking of cringey stuff... Will Kuroko make an appearance?

If Mikoto makes an appearance, will it be "awkward"? I'm genuinely curious how that will be followed up... probably with nothing but hey ho.

Will Uiharu and Saten actually make an appearance in an Index novel and do something useful?

Am I going mad or hasn't Mikoto vs Windowless Building happened already in the Index timeline... I'd have thought this would at least have gotten some coverage.

Will this volume use the magic characters we've had introduced so far in NT or throw new ones at us? (because I think we need more magic side characters)
Fizix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 14:44   Link #85
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizix View Post
Is there any news?
since this thread is so "empthy" i doubt that
Quote:
Also... speculations/questions...
yay
Quote:
What do we think Shiage's role will be?
mostlikely will be toumas assist if they start fighting :/
or it will be like in Nt7 and shiage gets curpstombed and touma shows up + beats the PIS-infected enemy :/
Quote:
How will his group fit into this volume?
mostlikely will be support (hell, have they been ever anything except support while they "played" alongside accel or touma?)
not in OT (they had their own adventures... and not in NT5,6 or 7
Quote:
Could Shiage be taking on a magic god or it's underlings?
i think this is pointless to question make the same stuff like in Nt9 and shiage could beat every majin on his own 0.1% understandable explanation like "shiage had always the power to attract luck which is the reason why he still lives"
Quote:
Will Touma save him?
i dont want it but it i wouldnt be surpised if it happens :/
Quote:
nope...
Quote:
Will Shiage enter Touma's harem or will Touma enter Shiage?
good joke.... touma was saved many many many times but he didnt fall into anyones harem -_- and shiage already sees touma as "boss" :/ i think this is as far as kamachi will go with his "yaoi-pairings"
Quote:
Seeing as none of us believes Index will be important, what cringey fan service will we get?
touma will make a sex-joke to othinus and index will bite him
Quote:
Speaking of cringey stuff... Will Kuroko make an appearance?
i think she showed up in NT7/NT5 and NT6... if this story shows tokiwadai than i think kuroko will have a small screentime too :/
Quote:
If Mikoto makes an appearance, will it be "awkward"?
maybe in the first seconds like in Nt3 with accel than we have 2 options:
something happens and it will be forgotten forever...or touma acts like a "idiot" for pityful comedy and mikoto attacks him...
either way i doubt that there will be a change in their behavior to each other :/
Quote:
Will Uiharu and Saten actually make an appearance in an Index novel and do something useful?
nope... i simply cant see them as more than side-chars :/
Quote:
Am I going mad or hasn't Mikoto vs Windowless Building happened already in the Index timeline... I'd have thought this would at least have gotten some coverage.
it happened in the railgun manga while mikoto was in Lvl5.5 mode
Quote:
Will this volume use the magic characters we've had introduced so far in NT or throw new ones at us? (because I think we need more magic side characters)
mostlikely we will get ne chars... kamachi can create many interesting abilitys but...focusing most of the story on more than 1 (sometime 2-3) char(s) is rare :/
Old 2015-01-22, 15:26   Link #86
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
since this thread is so "empthy" i doubt that
OK, I'll rephrase... Seeing as March is getting closer, when do you think we will hear any news? Will they release any info?

Quote:
or it will be like in Nt7 and shiage gets curpstombed and touma shows up + beats the PIS-infected enemy :/
I hope he gets some proper stuff to do.

Quote:
mostlikely will be support (hell, have they been ever anything except support while they "played" alongside accel or touma?)
Again, I hope they get some useful stuff to do. They are too "in the background".

[QUOTE=LevelSeven;5412447]
i think this is pointless to question make the same stuff like in Nt9 and shiage could beat every majin on his own 0.1% understandable explanation like "shiage had always the power to attract luck which is the reason why he still lives"

I didn't mean defeat, more like, get into a fight with, leading to something.

I wonder if he does have some kind of weak but useful ability that gives him the upper hand?

Quote:
nope...
So the magic god will be a lone antagonist with no connections to any groups?

Quote:
good joke.... touma was saved many many many times but he didnt fall into anyones harem -_- and shiage already sees touma as "boss" :/ i think this is as far as kamachi will go with his "yaoi-pairings"
I worried that would be missed as I broke it away from the "will touma save him", glad it didn't miss.

Quote:
I do hope not...

Quote:
i think she showed up in NT7/NT5 and NT6... if this story shows tokiwadai than i think kuroko will have a small screentime too :/
Maybe she can accidentally fall out of the window. There must be something wrong with me for a young girl to create such a negative reaction in me.

Quote:
maybe in the first seconds like in Nt3 with accel than we have 2 options:
something happens and it will be forgotten forever...or touma acts like a "idiot" for pityful comedy and mikoto attacks him...
either way i doubt that there will be a change in their behavior to each other :/
I felt NT10 looked a bit like character development, I hope they don't undo it. It *should* provide some closure to the tsuntsun.

Quote:
nope... i simply cant see them as more than side-chars :/
I like Saten, she's just about the only normal one there.

Quote:
it happened in the railgun manga while mikoto was in Lvl5.5 mode
I know, it's just, I would expect it to at least get a mention in the main plot.

Quote:
mostlikely we will get ne chars... kamachi can create many interesting abilitys but...focusing most of the story on more than 1 (sometime 2-3) char(s) is rare :/
hehe, I'd like to see some of these characters developed a little, make use of what you've got and all that.
Old 2015-01-22, 15:47   Link #87
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
OK, I'll rephrase... Seeing as March is getting closer, when do you think we will hear any news? Will they release any info?
10th February, exactly one month before the release date.

We would be getting both the full synopsis and a cover illustration, until then- absolutely nothing.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-22, 16:01   Link #88
Fizix
Nitpicking

Thanks, not too long then.
Old 2015-01-23, 06:43   Link #89
LevelSeven

Spoiler for fizix:
Old 2015-01-23, 09:15   Link #90
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
chaos already spoiled you
Aye

Quote:
i too, but i wouldnt be suprised if it wasnt the case :/
Considering he is supposed to be the 3rd hero, surely he should be getting something useful to do.

Quote:
the same :/
More esper stuff = better, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and then be annoyed when it doesn't happen.

Don't worry, when the novel is released, I will be bitching and pulling holes in it, I'm sure.

Quote:
? "leading to something" like in..... friendship? (or eternal hate?)
lol, no I don't actually ship him, that was a joke.

I was thinking like some relevance? Stuff to do? An active role? That kind of thing. If he gets involved with something important, it stands to reason he and the others will take an important, central role, if only for a bit.

What I'd really like (and I know it will never happen), would be for each group to have a proper involvement in most all novels, seeing as they are all exposed to magic now. So have Shiage and co be directly involved in one arc, then Mikoto in another, Accelerator in the next, maybe bring some of the more developed magic side characters like Kanzaki into the next (not in any strict order "each in turn" order though).

Quote:
i dont think that...he is supposed to play the "underdog" :/ btw, wouldnt this make him to "close" to touma? he is already the one who has a "weak but useful ability that gives him the upper hand"
Hmm... tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if there was something there. I don't think I'd call Touma's ability weak in any way, it's actually very powerful, but has it's flaws.

Quote:
from powerscaling:
majins > gungnir+othinus
that makes them reality warpers on universal lvl :/ i doubt that they need some fancy little group :\
True, my desire for this is because so many characters are basically throw away. It dillutes them, characters that are a constant or have a longer running relevance are always stronger, I care more. So it would be nice if this magic god has some connections to existing characters and allys as opposed to being yet another throw away antagonist.

Quote:
what else could be done?
Shows how fucked Index is. I can't think of anything that isn't dumb (and unfortunately, completely possible). Even when she was used in a serious way, she was being carried around by Mikoto as a damsel in the way distress.

Quote:
BIB: this wouldnt work since she can teleport
Bloody mary sue.

Quote:
dont worry, if you are insane for your wish of hurting a fictional girl than i shouldnt even be walking outside since i have much much more cruel wishes for living people XD
lol, well...

Spoiler for Kuroko x Touma ... noooo not like that:

If I felt this way about real people, I'd be seeing people about it tbh.

Quote:
well, it was the same in Vol.16 where mikoto wanted to do stuff and than was thrown away again :/ i really doubt that touma has now anyone except doll-othinus in his mind (afterall the stockholm-syndrome doesnt vanish after 2 weeks )
I want character development... I want characters to go somewhere. So much scope with the existing hero's but none of it goes anywhere. I don't mind when they aren't involved, its when none of them are involved (referring to Mikoto, Accel and Shiage)... they are far more interesting characters than Touma, with more interesting character dynamics within their own groups and with Touma himself so they add so much to the story. My favourite arcs are definitely the ones when those three are involved in a significant way and appear to go somewhere.

Quote:
which is mostlikely the reaosn why she wont get any usefulness in kamachis original work :/
(at least the railgun filler season 1 helped her )
She was the only good thing about that show. I made it to around episode 11 btw! The weird fan service kind of stopped, I wish someone had told me this earlier, I might have stuck it out sooner. I still don't think it's for me though, it feels like one of those Saturday morning Disney shows, well kind of, in a way. Hopefully what I'm trying to say is getting across.

Quote:
nah, it should have been mentioned in the italian arc or at most in Vol.12/13 but since it didnt the chances for that to be mentioned are really small :/
I know, I'm just surprised something like that hasn't even had a passing mention.

Quote:
XD XD it works for accel, touma is basically a "finished product" who cant change unless the majins want it to happen :/ shiage had the development in Vol.15, seems like he also will not show up :/]

hmmm...

I'd say Accelerator, Shiage, Mikoto and Touma have pleanty to be developed... Index is now a lost cause... They don't necesarilly have to change, development can just be as simple as their relationships with the other characters and the overall plot to adapt and change - they all have a lot of scope for that kind of stuff. It just helps keep things fresh, moving forward and feeling like they are going somewhere.

Last edited by Fizix; 2015-01-23 at 09:29.
Old 2015-01-23, 12:09   Link #91
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

the lack of discussion is burning a few souls, eh?

oh, well, the sun is up! and i have a damn migraine so, time to collaborate

Quote:
well, what else we can expect?

shiage don't have esper powers or a FN F2000/tavor in his backpack

Quote:

curse that fact that item is trapped in AC *a relative "safe city"*, there are almost zero chance for mugino or for shiage to fight
(+ considering their personalities -unless the empire darkness strikes back = cheap plot)
Quote:
Could Shiage be taking on a magic god or it's underlings? Will Touma save him?
oh you

Quote:
filler!

Quote:
nah, that joke don't work with a 15 cm othinus.. at least it will not work with the majority of the readers

i suppose that its almost time to return to the "naked" fanservice.
*naked othinus, eh?..curse you kamachi for the 15 cm thing *

Quote:
ugh..please no
Quote:
from powerscaling:
majins > gungnir+othinus
that makes them reality warpers on universal lvl :/ i doubt that they need some fancy little group :\
the new majic god will be nerfed magic god(interference in their powers )..i can bet with any of you.

Quote:
dont worry, if you are insane for your wish of hurting a fictional girl than i shouldnt even be walking outside since i have much much more cruel wishes for living people XD

torture , pal?
think in ways/knowing that you can....."make them rest from their burdens!" without too much trouble is enough. - you can call that "survival instinct" and it help when it time to socialize/business time/manipulate other

Quote:
I'd say Accelerator, Shiage, Mikoto and Touma have pleanty to be developed... Index is now a lost cause...
accel will only change in the final "season"
mikoto will not change becasue $$$
touma is touma -_-
shiage can only change if item is slaughtered..
agree with index
Old 2015-01-23, 12:40   Link #92
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
the lack of discussion is burning a few souls, eh?
Yes, that and if I go into the other forums I tend to find myself in debates or being all "no, thats weird, sort your life out son". This section is less likely to cause me to insult someone or piss anyone off, which is kinda funny.

Quote:
oh, well, the sun is up! and i have a damn migraine so, time to collaborate
Sun? It's January, it's cold.

Quote:
well, what else we can expect?

shiage don't have esper powers or a FN F2000/tavor in his backpack
Basically, what you're saying is, that Shiage has become irrelevant? We already have one irrelevant hero (Index) and I don't want another. Shiage is interesting.

Quote:

curse that fact that item is trapped in AC *a relative "safe city"*, there are almost zero chance for mugino or for shiage to fight
(+ considering their personalities -unless the empire darkness strikes back = cheap plot)
You call AC a "relative safe city"? ... relative to what?

Anyhow, as above really.

Quote:
oh you
What I do?

Quote:
filler!
Less obscene opponents give people other than Touma the opportunity to be useful though.

Quote:
nah, that joke don't work with a 15 cm othinus.. at least it will not work with the majority of the readers
*surpresses bad joke*
*surpresses cliche stereotype joke*

Quote:
i suppose that its almost time to return to the "naked" fanservice.

*naked othinus, eh?..curse you kamachi for the 15 cm thing *

Quote:
ugh..please no
You don't like Saten? Saten is nice, she seems brought up well.

Quote:
the new majic god will be nerfed magic god(interference in their powers )..i can bet with any of you.
I can buy that, but I'd prefer an obscene magic god that is worthy of the title "magic god", the kind that needs Touma, Index (all grimoires), Mikoto, Accelerator, Shiage to bring down. Bring the heros together...

Thats the final novel isnt it?

Quote:
accel will only change in the final "season"
mikoto will not change becasue $$$
touma is touma -_-
shiage can only change if item is slaughtered..
agree with index
Well, none of them need to change in their characters. I'm not saying you aren't right, you're probably right. Character development and progress with their traits and their stories is a big deal for me, so it bugs me when characters don't develop, it makes them like fixed packages that just react to events blindly.

I find that while the main characters do develop, they do so very slowly; like if you compare all 4 of them now to how they were at the start, they've actually developed a lot, but its so spread out that you don't feel it as much and a lot of things tend to just be endless running things that should develop but don't.

Anyway, off topic:
What the heck are these?

Marshmallows with faces?
Old 2015-01-23, 12:43   Link #93
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

So we have to wait until the tenth for new news. At least, I don't have an OBJECTION to that short wait.

But really, when are Hamazura and Magic actually going to cross already?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 12:48   Link #94
LevelSeven

Spoiler for fizix:

Spoiler for dazo:
Old 2015-01-23, 12:50   Link #95
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
So we have to wait until the tenth for new news. At least, I don't have an OBJECTION to that short wait.

But really, when are Hamazura and Magic actually going to cross already?
Well already kind has, in a way. But I know what you're saying...

As he is in the info we have already, crossing paths with Touma, this one I expect, I hope... that's why I keep trying to bring him up.

We've had Accelerator and Mikoto vs the magic side; and alongside Touma, so it kind of stands to reason that it will happen with Shiage.

I know others think he will be curb stomped and will just appear in some kind of side arc, but I'm hopeful.
Old 2015-01-23, 12:55   Link #96
Miraluka
Banned

>touma will make a sex-joke to othinus and index will bite him

Change Index by Othinus and viceversa, it wouldn't be the first nor last time Touma sexually harras Index.

Add Othinus trying to tsukkomi Touma but failing because of her size or because Sphinx attacked.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 12:56   Link #97
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Well already kind has, in a way. But I know what you're saying...

As he is in the info we have already, crossing paths with Touma, this one I expect, I hope... that's why I keep trying to bring him up.

We've had Accelerator and Mikoto vs the magic side; and alongside Touma, so it kind of stands to reason that it will happen with Shiage.

I know others think he will be curb stomped and will just appear in some kind of side arc, but I'm hopeful.
Same, same. I want him to become a worthy main character again.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2015-01-23, 13:07   Link #98
Miraluka
Banned

^
He still worthy, just no screen time yet.

@dazo

"how many hater does this little girl have? "

I don't know but they never can't bring a proper argument, and she still popular in Japan of all places. Even time to time blogs throw sarcasms to the series about how the author handles characters like her.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 14:02   Link #99
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
*looking at NT8/9/10*
I kind of mean more like Accelerator and Mikoto type involvement. They've both been directly involved in serious scenarios against magic and had to fight difficult battles.

Quote:
this...

SIR! YES! SIR! take me in...one of the best things in reading such stuff is the HATING....oh man, i LOVE HATING XD
lol, maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I have in the past joined in on another forum (more general entertainment) just to slag shows I like off. Mostly RTV stuff. It's fun to slag it off, the more I get annoyed at it, the more I like it... kinda.

Quote:
majin and shiage?
Which majin?

Quote:
we dont need more "stuff" if kamachi actually tried to make the close all the stuff he opened in a proper manner we would get 10-30 volumes
Why would we need more stuff that needs closing? Not sure I understand, not everything has to bring with it a load of baggage that needs dealing with.

Quote:
*pointing at NT3*
than *pointing at NT8-10*
Yep, more of that please. I feel the series is at it's best when the MC's are more tightly involved, either directly (so literally together) or indirectly (seperated but dealing with different elements of the same thing). It also paces the volumes up better too, as you switch between different characters.

Quote:
the ability in itself is mid-to-low tier... i mean, fighing touma is super easy, stay on distance, throw stuff, take his unprotected friends/realitves and tell him to cut his own throat
Fair enough, can't argue with that. But I wouldn't class him as a normal guy by any standard.

Quote:
welcome in toaru-verse

Quote:
this is soooo odd, i care more about many other chars who clearly have less screentime than touma or the likes :/
We're all different I guess.

Quote:
she said this to her beloved onee-sama not to touma, im pretty sure kuroko would come to his grave and tell his corpse that she will take "care" of onee-sama while he is in hell
You've confused me, I don't know what this means in relation to what I said. I was messing around though, so don't give it too much thought. She just irritates me, so I throw one shots about her.

Quote:
am i the only one with such dreams??
... *steps back*

Quote:
accel has most of it :/ can you specifically tell which char should be developed?
Touma
Mikoto
Accelerator
Index (like A LOT)
Shiage

They are afterall the main heroes; you'd expect them to develop more. I may also missuse the term "character development", I mean it in the broad sweeping way the lowest common denominator means it.

Quote:
wont happen...afterall they are to dumb to realize that the world would be better without AC :/ despite the kiharas...im pretty sure the world was fine enough before AC was created...
They will though, I'd hope.

Quote:
mostly the oens with accel but i actually DONT want the whole stuff about him... because slowly i begin to hate him too... his manga is already boring and i would mind if it got cancelled :/
I don't want it to be about any one character, what I mean is, like I said previously, I feel the novels are at their best when the characters are given near equal time and importance; each playing roles (not necessarilly all of them in the same novel though). It breaks it up nicely, they are such different characters with different motivations, it's just better.

Quote:
look to episode 24, she will truly SHHINE!! XD
I don't think I can make it that far. I find it a bit boring tbh.

Quote:
yeah.....somehow
I did wonder if it would sound like I was talking nonsense.

Quote:
it wouldnt be possible... the deihaseisai-arc was made/planned at most 4 years ago, but vol.9/10 had been made 8-10 years ago :/
I know, it was more a passing statement of "why is that?" and "I wonder if it will ever be raised or addressed".

Quote:
really? i can understand shiage but mikoto AND touma???
how did their char develop?? the realationships could (MAYBE) have improve but that doesnt have to do with their char development :/
There is loads of stuff I'd like to see developed (my definition of development / character development may be incorrect though), when I say to develop them I also include them being involved in the plot more/together, screen time and the relationships between characters (which To Aru does really well, but just doesn't grow like it could).

Quote:
how many hater does this little girl have?
I don't hate her.

Quote:
this happens, but this isnt char development :/ i would want the chars to grow like with accel who changed his opinion and behavior...

or we get chars who develop to he better or to the worse, it doesnt matter, at least they should develop into any direction :/ kakine as example turned more "evil"
I agree with that
Old 2015-01-23, 14:03   Link #100
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
^
He still worthy, just no screen time yet.

@dazo

"how many hater does this little girl have? "

I don't know but they never can't bring a proper argument, and she still popular in Japan of all places. Even time to time blogs throw sarcasms to the series about how the author handles characters like her.
That's why I said become. I want him recognized by the fanbase, not just mentioned...