AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-06-18, 23:41   Link #81
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
It the same thing (or reason) if you ask me, they will do it to cut down the cost, there's no reason to go to an extend to pay for a VA to appear just for one short scene, especially when the status of the series after Season 3 is unknown.
Well they did it with Bikou, who only spoke for less than a minute, so it wouldn't be a shocker to me if they gave her one.

Last edited by Seafoam; 2014-06-19 at 00:05.
Old 2014-06-19, 00:37   Link #82
Carnage
Self Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
Well they did it with Bikou, who only spoke for less than a minute, so it wouldn't be a shocker to me if they gave her one.
But you know that was a important scene. Bikou came to vali for taking him away to fight gods. It happent while ise and having a intense combat. He is the one who prevent vali JD at that time.
Old 2014-06-19, 00:41   Link #83
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
But you know that was a important scene. Bikou came to vali for taking him away to fight gods. It happent while ise and having a intense combat. He is the one who prevent vali JD at that time.
True, but if you think about it, the anime has a tendency to cut things out for the sake of time, so they could have easily changed how that went, such as him just being summoned or whatever.
Old 2014-06-19, 02:17   Link #84
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
True, but if you think about it, the anime has a tendency to cut things out for the sake of time, so they could have easily changed how that went, such as him just being summoned or whatever.
How? Vali was intending to use Juggernaut Drive back then. Do you expect that

they use a Magic circle to summon Vali? Vali would just ignore them.
forcefully teleport Vali? He'll kill the person who did that.

Plus if they edit that part, there's also the concern on the story being changed in a different direction. So the anime had no choice around Bikou's appearance. Plus if we base on the BD extra scene on Ophis (the hint about her appearance was released prior by Ishibumi himself), we can actually conclude that TNK was already intending on creating a Season 3, so having Bikou appear was of short concern to them.
Old 2014-06-19, 08:16   Link #85
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Hmm. Seems like the scenes that everyone wants to see are practically the same ... but I think you guys forgot one of the best scenes this coming season

Akeno truly is the best.
Yea Akeno is my fav she is awesome though Xenovia has the most balls. If Ise was alone with each girl and we measure how long it took to go all the way after him flat out asking Xenovia would be the fastest. The others would be acting too shy and stuff at first Xenovia would just strip and tackle him.
Old 2014-06-20, 04:47   Link #86
wakbob

Everyones Predictions are wrong -_-

Season 1 used Volume 1 and 2 of the light novels.
Season 2 used Volume 3 and 4 of the light novels.

Thus
Season 3 will be Volume 5 and 6 of the light novels.
Which means it's going to be when they head to the underworld, train for sitri match, Fight sitri and also have going on the field trip part.
Which means we will see Balance break, A legendary dragon, Rias Mom, but no Loki or odin.
Old 2014-06-20, 04:49   Link #87
jopjopjop

^ Fail.

Never in the conversations above mentioned Loki. Only Odin.
And you know what? Odin appeared on both Volumes 5 and 6
  • Volume 5 - meeting with the higher ups. Also visited Issei's room after the match.
  • Volume 6 - saved the Gremory group and peeped under Akeno's skirt.
Old 2014-06-20, 04:51   Link #88
wakbob

Oh yeah your right qq.
He was there during the sitri match.
Old 2014-06-20, 10:43   Link #89
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

You know, another thing I'm really looking forward to in S3 is the music, mainly the OP(s) and ED(s). DxD always has great music.

Oh, and another scene that no one else has mentioned yet is Xenovia and Ise's conversation when they're sleeping together with Asia.
Old 2014-06-20, 10:54   Link #90
jopjopjop

The train scene will be one of the best scenes in this coming season and the good part is it will happen on the first episode.
Old 2014-06-20, 11:14   Link #91
Biohazardous

You know what all the freaking seasons are going to be epic. Each one should keep being epic possibly even more than the last. A lot of great stuff happens the only thing I am scared of is a big gap between when Ise "dies" and them showing what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
The train scene will be one of the best scenes in this coming season and the good part is it will happen on the first episode.
This is what started making me enjoy this series so much. I had already seen the first 2 seasons and read the volumes. I knew how to picture their reactions and such so seeing how awesome things were as I read the more I kept reading the more I loved the series and the more I wanted to see more animation. With the way they have gone with the volume to season ratio we have about 8 seasons worth total out now. This is taking out the SS ones to use as OVAs. The story and action gets better would should draw more people to the series if they animate it right. This does not even count merchandise. Im hoping they speed the process up of the seasons or if they keep it with this kind of gap make them 2 cour instead of 1. We have plenty of material to handle it.
Old 2014-06-21, 08:21   Link #92
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well so this where most of the social group went yare yare but there's no doubt the two things im looking forward to most are indeed Balance breaker and the last episode or two which will be issei vs diodora whipping his ass and then Juggernaut drive plus the Oppai dragon song
Old 2014-06-23, 23:59   Link #93
CNine
Inactive Member

who will sang Oppai Dragon song? will it get cencored due to it's vulgar content? most anticipated ED theme
Old 2014-06-24, 00:06   Link #94
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
who will sang Oppai Dragon song? will it get cencored due to it's vulgar content? most anticipated ED theme
isse maybe, did you ever hear oppai song from bimbougami ga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKw9O4JHrQ
Old 2014-06-24, 04:23   Link #95
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
not gonna lie that's gonna be the funniest thing in the season because of how wtf it was to everybody at the time
Old 2014-06-24, 04:55   Link #96
II Maestro

Hmmm .... Wonder who will sing the Oppai Dragon Song. Once the song is out I'm gonna turn it into my phones ringtone: CLICK-CLICK ZOOM-ZOOM IYAAAN

Looking forward to S3's OP & ED, I personally like S2's OP Sympathy & S1's ED Study x Study those song the great.

Something I'm looking forward to see are:
•Vali & Bikou meets Mil-tan
•Ise beating Diodora & Shalba
•Juggernaut Drive
•Oppai Dragon Song
Old 2014-06-24, 05:02   Link #97
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Hmmm .... Wonder who will sing the Oppai Dragon Song.

CLICK-CLICK ZOOM-ZOOM IYAAAN

Looking forward to S3's OP & ED, I personally like S2's OP Sympathy & S1's ED Study x Study those song the great.

Something I'm looking forward to see are:
•Vali & Bikou meets Mil-tan
•Ise beating Diodora & Shalba
•Juggernaut Drive
•Oppai Dragon Song
I want to see the lifeless berserk issei with ddraig telling you made the wrong choice for Shalba

And killer intent issei and xenovia warning diodora
Old 2014-06-24, 05:23   Link #98
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I want to see the lifeless berserk issei with ddraig telling you made the wrong choice for Shalba

And killer intent issei and xenovia warning diodora
kusabi all that comes with juggernaut drive and the diodora fight will be amusing
Old 2014-06-24, 05:44   Link #99
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
kusabi all that comes with juggernaut drive and the diodora fight will be amusing
Yes I hope they will follow fatefully on the ln, poor issei
Old 2014-06-24, 06:01   Link #100
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm i'm curious how they'll do the sign I'm guessing DxD it'll be DXD Season 3 but then issei will hit the screen and it'll look like boobs afterwards
Closed Thread