AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-07-09, 12:02   Link #81
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

There'll probably be a short story on Dulio one day. Interested in the info about DxD we'll get from SLASH/DOG. We may even get introduced to some of the other Longinus that haven't appeared in DxD so far.
Old 2014-07-09, 19:29   Link #82
jopjopjop

Found another info. The butler in the pic of Seekvaira and a Gundam behind her is her Queen.

He's the second known male Queen in the series.

He's a Dragon (Zmey) and normally is in the form of a human. He's the person Sona had trouble the most in her Rating Game against Seekvaira.

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-07-09 at 19:41.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 19:55   Link #83
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Found another info. The butler in the pic of Seekvaira and a Gundam behind her is her Queen.

He's a Dragon (Zmey) and normally is in the form of a human. He's the person Sona had trouble the most in her Rating Game against Seekvaira.
^ yay my speculation is correct yay :3 all rookie 4 do indeed have dragon in their peerage

Small true dragon god with a dragon longinus = Rias
Human that has dragon sacred gear = Sona
A demon that can transform to a dragon = Sairaorg
A dragon that can transform to a human = Agares

I'm really shocked, thx jopjopjop for the info
Old 2014-07-09, 20:29   Link #84
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

What class or tier is Seekvaira's dragon in? Is he similar to the tier of a Sprite Dragon or Blizzard Dragon?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 20:34   Link #85
jopjopjop

I dunno.
Old 2014-07-09, 21:09   Link #86
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I dunno.
No worries, the reason I was asking is because of the ranking for the 4 Young Kings. Gremory and Bael respectively takes 1st and 2nd while the 3rd and 4th are not easy to take note of. Sona and Seekvaira are both hard to judge. Their strongest pieces are to be judge to take some form of advantages over the other. Which are most likely Saji and the Zmey.

Saji had to go Dragon King mode at the cost of going berserk in their match which leads to me believe that if Saji didn't, he would have lost against the Zmey. Any real strategist wouldn't have allowed Saji do so if it was really necessary because of the risk of going uncontrol. However, nevertheless, Sona won the match.

This sort of tips the scale into more balance.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 21:12   Link #87
jopjopjop

Btw, the name of Seekvaira's Queen is something like Alivian.
Old 2014-10-07, 15:54   Link #88
jopjopjop

Phew. A blood connection between characters in SlashDog and DxD has now been established.

Spoiler:
Old 2014-10-08, 03:10   Link #89
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
What class or tier is Seekvaira's dragon in? Is he similar to the tier of a Sprite Dragon or Blizzard Dragon?
most likely, i doubt he would be at dragon king class and no way would he be near heavenly dragon class despite costing a queen

afterall the youth games established the fact that agares is the weakest of the young devils, she never won a match, got destroyed by single handedly by astaroth (who's peerage got flawlessly defeated by the gremory group) and lost to the on paper weaker sitri team

If anything seekvaira's dragon probably is more of a tactician type, a thinker rather than fighter
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 08:58   Link #90
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
most likely, i doubt he would be at dragon king class and no way would he be near heavenly dragon class despite costing a queen

afterall the youth games established the fact that agares is the weakest of the young devils, she never won a match, got destroyed by single handedly by astaroth (who's peerage got flawlessly defeated by the gremory group) and lost to the on paper weaker sitri team

If anything seekvaira's dragon probably is more of a tactician type, a thinker rather than fighter
Let's not forget that Astaroth had ingested an Ophis snake.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 09:53   Link #91
jopjopjop

Quote:
and lost to the on paper weaker sitri team
Do note that Agares team didn't lose to the Sitri team because they are weaker than them.

Scramble Flags isn't a match that showcases fire power. It's more on tactics and when Saji goes berserk and enter Vritra Promotion, the scale will tip more to the Sitri side since 1.) Vritra's other name; Prison Dragon says it all 2.) Saji can use all of the abilities that he has simultaneously and on multiple targets.

That's why they won.

And also ...
Quote:
He's an all-rounder.

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-10-08 at 15:54.
Old 2014-10-09, 01:47   Link #92
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
Let's not forget that Astaroth had ingested an Ophis snake.
But he was easily crushed by Ise in just his normal BB with mere 30min limit astaroth couldn't have been that powerful (no where near evil dragon level), for the arch duke house I expected agares to be much stronger at least slightly below Bael, but losing all matches in the youth tournament...

At this point what could agares contribute to team DxD?

Tactics azazel, sona and Cao Cao have that covered

Battle power Gremory, Vali team, Bael group, slash dog and dulio have that covered

Healing Asian and Phenex tears have that covered

Though I can foresee seekvaira agares having a confrontation with Rias due to agares being jealous of a lower ranked house having better peerage than her, at the end of vol 9 there was a part where agares was trying to influence Saiaorg to insist on restriction be put on Ise due to his triania and the fact that he will end up as lucifers in law

Maybe Seekvaira may be another traitor joining up with belial, and at the end of the arc we can have a climatic fight to the end agares vs sitri in real life fight, would give the rest of the sitri team their first win in a non-rating game fight
Old 2014-10-09, 06:58   Link #93
jopjopjop

No way a mecha otaku that had her face lit up with excitement when Issei said that he sometimes enjoy watching mecha animes be a traitor.
Old 2014-10-09, 07:20   Link #94
aw454wtr

Quote:
No way a mecha otaku that had her face lit up with excitement when Issei said that he sometimes enjoy watching mecha animes be a traitor.
stranger things have happended, who'd thought azazel's cool fafnir armor had a secret fetish
Old 2014-10-09, 07:31   Link #95
jopjopjop

But Fafnir's is for comedic purposes; the other, if that even has a possibility to happen, is not.
Old 2014-10-09, 08:12   Link #96
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
so your telling me that the idea that the most powerful rating game devil could be a traitor. That the most powerful dragon in the world Ophis would be comfortable sitting on the lap of a boy who not even a year ago wouldnt get a girl to touch him even with a 10 foot pole. DxD has made the ridiculous possible already nothing is out of the question at this point
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 08:14   Link #97
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
so your telling me that the idea that the most powerful rating game devil could be a traitor. That the most powerful dragon in the world Ophis would be comfortable sitting on the lap of a boy who not even a year ago wouldnt get a girl to touch him even with a 10 foot pole. DxD has made the ridiculous possible already nothing is out of the question at this point
I hope agares is isn't a traitor
Old 2014-10-09, 08:17   Link #98
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Sure, it's possible, but it wouldn't make sense. What reason would Agares have to defect to Qlippoth? Belial has the valid reason that he wants to serve his true master, the Son of the Original Lucifer, not to mention use this opportunity to investigate the murder of his cousin, Seekvaira has no such reason.
Old 2014-10-09, 08:44   Link #99
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Sure, it's possible, but it wouldn't make sense. What reason would Agares have to defect to Qlippoth? Belial has the valid reason that he wants to serve his true master, the Son of the Original Lucifer, not to mention use this opportunity to investigate the murder of his cousin, Seekvaira has no such reason.
True and you know agares has a reason to fight she is angry because they turn her people to evil dragon and took her territory
Old 2014-10-09, 09:41   Link #100
Royalknightftw

Quote:
But he was easily crushed by Ise in just his normal BB with mere 30min limit astaroth couldn't have been that powerful (no where near evil dragon level), for the arch duke house I expected agares to be much stronger at least slightly below Bael, but losing all matches in the youth tournament...

At this point what could agares contribute to team DxD?

Tactics azazel, sona and Cao Cao have that covered

Battle power Gremory, Vali team, Bael group, slash dog and dulio have that covered

Healing Asian and Phenex tears have that covered

Though I can foresee seekvaira agares having a confrontation with Rias due to agares being jealous of a lower ranked house having better peerage than her, at the end of vol 9 there was a part where agares was trying to influence Saiaorg to insist on restriction be put on Ise due to his triania and the fact that he will end up as lucifers in law

Maybe Seekvaira may be another traitor joining up with belial, and at the end of the arc we can have a climatic fight to the end agares vs sitri in real life fight, would give the rest of the sitri team their first win in a non-rating game fight
Sona is more into a pure tactician type just like Fasbium Asmodeus while Seekvaira is more into a scientist type like Ajuka IMO. So yeah she can contribute greatly into DxD team

It was a logical move to restrict Issei's Triaina you know, Triaina is more like a cheat ability after all. So i don't think she would be anything like traitor.

Quote:
True and you know agares has a reason to fight she is angry because they turn her people to evil dragon and took her territory
Hmmm, well yeah Rizevim did take her precious territory but her people? i don't think so. From New life vol 17 "They stole the whole Agreas swiftly. From what I heard, all the civilians of that city got teleported outside. In other words, they left while taking just the city". All Rizevim cares is to steal Agares not the people inside it.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote