Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2011-10-16, 17:08   Link #81
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
They were saying that because they read the manga ;o
Not everyone who posts in the anime only thread is a manga reader.
Old 2011-10-16, 18:28   Link #82
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'm a manga reader and the second I the fakehats in the manga I knew Usopp, Chopper and Luffy (Brook too to some extent) would mistake them for the real ones...I mean come on guys it's the most obvious thing ever considering their characters...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 20:36   Link #83
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Perhaps, but there is an extent to how stupid can you get. If you replaced Chopper with Luffy in a similar situation (without fake Luffy ofc) would you really think Luffy would still think of them as Sanji/Zoro if to Robin's kidnapping they would '' leave it at that ''?

Chopper has been so stupid in these past two days that he is annoying me to death.. thank god he finally got to know that they're fakes ... I never liked Chopper but these episodes took it to a whole new level..
Old 2011-10-16, 21:00   Link #84
Kirarakim

I usually don't mind when characters like Luffy & Chopper don't get stuff (in fact that is part of their charm).

But I feel thinking the fakehats were their real companions was taking it a bit too far. I found it more annoying than funny (especially with Chopper).

In fact with Luffy at least even if he doesn't always have the most common sense I felt he is usually perceptive in understanding the good in people, so I think from that he would be able to tell they were not his comrades.
Old 2011-10-18, 09:00   Link #85
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Perhaps, but there is an extent to how stupid can you get. If you replaced Chopper with Luffy in a similar situation (without fake Luffy ofc) would you really think Luffy would still think of them as Sanji/Zoro if to Robin's kidnapping they would '' leave it at that ''?

Chopper has been so stupid in these past two days that he is annoying me to death.. thank god he finally got to know that they're fakes ... I never liked Chopper but these episodes took it to a whole new level..
yes. luffy could be as naive and ignorant as chopper. remember that when usopp first put on the sogeking mask only they didn't recognize who he was. luffy even thought he was a superhero because of the cape and chopper tried to get his autograph. they didn't recognize usopp in his sogeking outfit even though he looked just like usopp and sounded like usopp, something that's so obvious to the others.

i liked the zoro and sanji banter in this episode. classic!
Old 2011-10-18, 22:13   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Guess we can rank the stupidity level at: 1. Chopper, 2. Usopp, 3. Luffy. Chopper was just painfully dumb. Usopp is Sogeking and got confused so he's right behind. At least Luffy didn't mistake his imposter as himself. Still thank god the Chopper being fooled part is done, it was getting beyond ridiculous.

That's some shopping by Nami . Good to have some fun banter with Zoro and Sanji. Guess we can now rank the crew . Seems like things are getting even more crazy with all this fighting strength gathering.
Old 2011-10-19, 02:27   Link #87
SkoolRumble4Ya

Nami and Robin still looking good

Damn how stupid is Chopper, he should know Luffy would never abandon his nakama.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 04:45   Link #88
noktown

Btw are they planning to make a 2 episode special soon ?Cuz someone on youtube said they are.....
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 12:44   Link #89
SkoolRumble4Ya

Do you know what the special is about?
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 21:15   Link #90
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
I usually don't mind when characters like Luffy & Chopper don't get stuff (in fact that is part of their charm).

But I feel thinking the fakehats were their real companions was taking it a bit too far. I found it more annoying than funny (especially with Chopper).

In fact with Luffy at least even if he doesn't always have the most common sense I felt he is usually perceptive in understanding the good in people, so I think from that he would be able to tell they were not his comrades.

With all due respect, they've not seem each others in two years, and in defense for Luffy, Sanji and Zoro impostors that he met are arguably the best resembled among Fakehats. Also if I remember correctly, Luffy did noted the change in appearance just choose to ignores it.
Old 2011-10-21, 16:21   Link #91
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Do you know what the special is about?
Nah,by "2 episodes special" i meant 2 episodes in a raw,but it seems like it's not true,because no one knows anything about it.
Old 2011-10-22, 21:58   Link #92
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Soul King is the best. Like how he proclaimed that Luffy was alive and the press ran out. Best part was Chopper and Usopp's reaction to the new Franky. So close to setting sail can't wait.
Old 2011-10-23, 06:21   Link #93
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I was waiting to see Chopper and Ussop's reactions to Franky animated, and it did not disappoint.
Old 2011-10-23, 10:51   Link #94
Pwnago
Unforgivable Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Nami and Robin still looking good

Damn how stupid is Chopper, he should know Luffy would never abandon his nakama.
Exactly correct :/

And aren't they just err.. prolonging the anime ¬_¬? I know that the first few episodes was good because they had to, but Brook's part took mostly all of the time of the episode, not just talking about 1 but 2-3..
Pwnago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 13:15   Link #95
ookamigirl

Those fake pirates are still annoying.
That just confirms how stupid all the other pirates are when they could be fooled so easily.
The same thing goes for naive Chopper and gullible Luffy.
Hope Brook will join the others soon.. I really liked his final song ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 15:15   Link #96
Kirarakim

Although I complained about Chopper not recognizing that the fakes weren't his Nakama; I have to admit I cracked up when Luffy told Fake!Zoro & Fake!Sanji I don't remember you two getting along so well.

Chopper & Usopp fanboying over Franky was also amusing. But yeah this episode did drag a little.
Old 2011-10-23, 15:24   Link #97
randomlex
In the eye of the storm

Well, FakeNami should definitely get an award for stupidity - she obviously studied the Straw Hats, and has seen the wanted posters, yet it didn't click in her mind even for a second that a real Straw Hat is in front of her when she was pointing a gun at Nami...
randomlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 17:31   Link #98
noktown

The whole arc is a joke,i would understand Straw-hats not recognizing the fakes cuz they're freaking stupid,but the fakes had to study their profiles a lot to try and copy them,yet they don't recognize anyone,even after looking at the wanted poster of Chopper they weren't sure if he was the real Chopper...
Old 2011-10-24, 11:31   Link #99
randomlex
In the eye of the storm

Have you seen this yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71sek1kl4pI

I'm still laughing my ass off at the song . Hopefully it'll be released with We Go...
randomlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 15:51   Link #100
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlex View Post
Have you seen this yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71sek1kl4pI

I'm still laughing my ass off at the song . Hopefully it'll be released with We Go...
This and the manga strips is what makes me love the Fakehats so much...
I don't get why there is so much fakehat hate
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote