AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-09-05, 19:44   Link #861
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, not buying that they'll already do it. Most likely Rokuro will chicken out. Guess we'll see though.

Glad the wedding happened, though.
Old 2020-09-05, 20:34   Link #862
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Spoiler for Chapter 85:
Old 2020-09-06, 06:59   Link #863
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply to above:
Old 2020-09-06, 08:32   Link #864
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

They should just do it
We don't want any NTR or cheating scene later.. Benio got so many Kegare fans, you know?
If she left to Magano, she might be in great danger all the time (although Rokuro and Benio are way too strong right now.. without Sakanashi and Yuuto, they don't have any challenger)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-06, 16:37   Link #865
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If any kegare tries to rape Benio, it'll be in a rude awakening.

But yeah, definitely no NTR or cheating. Please.
Old 2020-09-07, 01:06   Link #866
Windsgrace

Lets talk about the Miko, Great Yin/Luna & Great Yang and what we know so far.

Here is the thing about the Miko. They said the twin stars have to have it together. We've known this for a while.
It is implied (or at least to me) that both need to be fully awakened. (In order to become to true Twin Stars) Ok well so far through history its been unawakened Luna/Yang or partially awakened twin stars. Benio is almost completely awakened. She is like 95% the way there and same with Rokuro.
Rokuro mentioned that Benio is the way she is because he is holding back from fully awakening into the great yang. You can still consider them not at full extremes yet. However the Miko needs to be born from both extremes. (Or the child will be incomplete / not powerful enough. Master of all with perfect balance) Thus I can only conclude that both need to fully awaken. So there is no way that the child will be conceived next chapter.

Also we don't really know what exactly these powers are. This too was mentioned in previous chapters.
I mean the awakening of Rokuro was insane. Killing, swallowing things, eating guts. I mean it was weird and gross. So was Benio's however the awakening wasn't as extreme. The past "attempts" of awakening were disturbing however.

Also in the chapter it was said something like "don't get happy so soon." So foreshadowing is of what? The twin stars, other families, in general, the future or simply "We will make trouble for you guys later"? Thoughts?

@ DragonOsman agreed.
Old 2020-09-07, 06:00   Link #867
~Yami~

I think Miko could born even without Yin Yang awakening
it is just the past twin stars just never manage to meet or fall in love or even make a child
That is why Arima tried to let them meet so soon, force them to live together so that Miko could born.
Old 2020-09-07, 06:33   Link #868
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, they never met in previous generations and the female Twin Star also either got killed or died from the pain of the past incarnations of the female Twin Star.

But like Windsgrace, I also wonder they meant by the last line not getting happy too soon. It's pretty ominous.
Old 2020-10-02, 14:11   Link #869
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Kind of nice to see them pushing forward Mayura and Shimon a bit. Taking their time to be sure, but it is progressing. Heck, they are moving towards being a pretty solid battle couple with Mayura getting stronger. Good in some ways that they aren’t rushing and letting Mayura work through her feelings. Should get past her feelings for Rokuro but at a measured pace. Things are looking fine in that respect.
Old 2020-10-02, 14:56   Link #870
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Good in some ways that they aren’t rushing and letting Mayura work through her feelings. Should get past her feelings for Rokuro but at a measured pace. Things are looking fine in that respect.
Considering there were multiple time-skips, I think Mayura should have moved on ages ago. It's fucking lame (besides being unhealthy, like Shimon said) that she hasn't gotten over it yet.

Pros to Shimon for saying it like it is. Although, he's also fucking lame for almost giving up on Mayura and even running away at the end. Grow some balls, dude.
Old 2020-10-03, 10:04   Link #871
AP24

As expected they didn't do it though I didn't expect Benio would be the cause for them to stop. Looks like I was right that we will see their baby-making in their Sol and Luna forms. Honestly I prefer that it will be in their human form.

Also, next chapter is officially the start of the final arc.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-04, 09:52   Link #872
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
*le sigh*

Big shock.

On both fronts. -_-
Old 2020-10-04, 11:00   Link #873
~Yami~

not a big letdown... I am not a fan of eyepatched Benio
Doing it when you're completely waken up as Sol and Luna probably more awesome

Mayura and Shimon chapter is good. Mayura has changed a lot.. She got so many confidence now considering how hard her training is
and that curve ball from Mayura that hit Shimon..
Old 2020-10-06, 07:18   Link #874
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm rooting for Mayura and Shimon. The former should've moved on from Rokuro a lot earlier, but it is what it is I guess.

And yeah, I do think it's better that it be when Rokuro and Benio are in their awakened Twin Star forms that they do the deed. But I don't like how it sounds like they're still going to try to have the Miko after they fight the King of Impurities. I mean really, do they still not understand the part where only the Miko can defeat the King of Impurities? I can understand not wanting to put your kid in danger, but at least think about the fate of the entire world.
Old 2020-10-06, 10:08   Link #875
Tyrant Ruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I'm rooting for Mayura and Shimon. The former should've moved on from Rokuro a lot earlier, but it is what it is I guess.

And yeah, I do think it's better that it be when Rokuro and Benio are in their awakened Twin Star forms that they do the deed. But I don't like how it sounds like they're still going to try to have the Miko after they fight the King of Impurities. I mean really, do they still not understand the part where only the Miko can defeat the King of Impurities? I can understand not wanting to put your kid in danger, but at least think about the fate of the entire world.
i mean it kind of make sense their going to try after all their was never a sol on the exocist side unitl now which mean their fighting all this time at half strenght even For lunas they always ended dead cause of certain events. It said the miko will defeat the king of impuritie but what makes them think it actually can work its not full proof? And since Luna And sol never existed in the same era ujilt now no one knows what they can do against the king of Impurity. They exocist more then one chance now. Its makes sense the want to change fate roku already change fate by being the actual first sol And same with benio shes still alive as Luna their already breaking fate. Who knows what other miracle they can pull off rokuro is still kind of a mystery as well which might get into play we still dont know 100% everything about him. they might just pull another miracle and change destiny again

Last edited by Tyrant Ruler; 2020-10-06 at 12:52.
Tyrant Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-07, 10:36   Link #876
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I get what you're saying. But the I think it'll still be the Miko who defeats the King of Impurities. Since Abe no Seimei and Ashiya Douman did that to create the "ultimate exorcist" who would exorcise the King of Impurities, chances are they're going to need the Miko.
Old 2020-11-03, 12:03   Link #877
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Chapter 87:
Old 2020-11-03, 17:08   Link #878
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree with you about Shimon and Mayura. I'm happy for them and really hope they manage to hook up.

And yeah, you're right about the four from the Suta family too. Killing them right away would probably have been the best bet since that would've at least kept the damage limited to a smaller area (their hospital room).

I wonder what happened to Sakanashi? He seems younger.
Old 2020-11-07, 23:37   Link #879
~Yami~

I just don't understand the team's logic
If they really know that they are cursed and should have already died, just say it directly
Either you're getting quarantined until they could kill Sakanashi, or you'll get executed (after all you're not supposed to be alive)
Now, you're bringing the abomination into your own family

At least, Sol and Luna awakening are getting closer

I like Arimori-Chiyo ship though.. unexpected
Old 2020-11-08, 05:57   Link #880
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I just don't understand the team's logic
If they really know that they are cursed and should have already died, just say it directly
Either you're getting quarantined until they could kill Sakanashi, or you'll get executed (after all you're not supposed to be alive)
Now, you're bringing the abomination into your own family

At least, Sol and Luna awakening are getting closer

I like Arimori-Chiyo ship though.. unexpected
Same as when people refuse to isolate when they "know" they have the Covid-19 or Ebola. "It can't happen to me. Therefore, the people in charge are making a mistake, and if I stay I'll the suffer the consequences of their stupidity."
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exorcist, harem, onmyoudo, shounen