AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-20, 05:15   Link #8181
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

This thread only liven up by self proclaimed haters and the cool guys that claim to ditch this series and let people know their intention, so edgy.
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 05:30   Link #8182
s.a.w..

Honestly the latest chapter was really stupid. There were hints that Earl Seryuu noticed his identity as Nanashi, and yet he still pulled such nonsense. And Satou... if he didn’t want to get engaged in such a way, or if he really wanted to remain faithful to Aialize(who should appear more often) he could just threaten to strip Earl Seryuu of his nobility. The king is pretty much in his pocket, and his childhood friend is the founder of the country. And Zena... I can only see this as a plan she was in on. She has such a big shield and her brother has a firm position Earl Seryuu doesn’t really lose anything marrying his daughter to the little brother.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 06:16   Link #8183
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^^Ona is the daughter of Seryuu's Lord. Initially to be engaged to Sugar. He refused so given to Zena's lil bro who just got promotion to Baron.

^Heart sealed? It's just Sugar being asshole as always

Anyone who thinks this is remotely related to NTR are to be sent to mental hospital
So Zena's little bro will have two wives? Didn't he already impregnate his first fiance? Or was that Karina's little bro?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 06:29   Link #8184
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I think it's a different guy?
There are many chapters I just skimmed so maybe I missed some information
With Ona and him blushed shyly when announced, I think it's his first

^^@s.a.w..
Indeed bro~
Well, since Zena was made to be his adopted daughter long time ago, I guess he has rights to marry her to anyone he wants
I just want this Sugar to think more before rejecting every girl and not only forced to act when she's about to "become unhappy" by marrying other guy
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 06:37   Link #8185
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
So Zena's little bro will have two wives? Didn't he already impregnate his first fiance? Or was that Karina's little bro?
That's Karina's younger brother (forget his name).
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Who is Ona?
Auna = Ona, same person.

EN translate her name "Auna" but Hentaiga called her "Ona"
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 07:22   Link #8186
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Oxxni or oxxhole ��
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 21:08   Link #8187
medassin

Last edited by medassin; 2018-02-20 at 22:08.
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 21:34   Link #8188
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
I can't see it directly... I have to click on "quote" to find the image link in your post and copy it into a new tab to view it, just saying. It looks like an empty post to to me (ignore the "-"):

Quote:
-
But still, Mahou Shoujo Arisa Pendoragonia?

Quote:
This can't be considered NTR or Netori. The "rival dude" literally appeared for only 1 paragraph. No emotional or physical attachment at all so doesn't count.
We ARE talking about rantaid here. Did you forget? If it even has the absolutely slightest amount of potential for NTR or Netori even if just a tiny bit, it's already worth pursing for him.
Old 2018-02-20, 22:10   Link #8189
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I can't see it directly... I have to click on "quote" to find the image link in your post and copy it into a new tab to view it, just saying. It looks like an empty post to to me (ignore the "-"):

But still, Mahou Shoujo Arisa Pendoragonia?
sometime your pc cant view source from twt, etc... ok, i change it from fb, hope better
Old 2018-02-20, 22:15   Link #8190
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^No, he's only interested in artful NTR
He's fascinated by the pain and suffering caused by the stealing of spouse
Is there any here? No
Sugar didn't even feel anything
Noble dude only pissed because he failed to gain "promotion"
Zena was sad for 1 second because she might have to marry non-Sugar
Calling this NTR or Netori is an insult to True Blue series
Old 2018-02-21, 02:09   Link #8191
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I see the three beastkins.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 06:46   Link #8192
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show1983 View Post
This thread only liven up by self proclaimed haters and the cool guys that claim to ditch this series and let people know their intention, so edgy.
Reason why I avoid looking at this thread often. Luckily I don't need spoilers anymore. Kek.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 06:56   Link #8193
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

What i realized is
1.this is the second time sugar do thing differently from his own standart morality mindset he have...that make him literally abandoning it temporally

With the first is with head miko lily...

2. Arisa is behaving quite suspicius for me...
She is not the mastermind behind zena's incident, is she?

3. In sugar's mind it's look like to me he not intend to have zena for himself... just trying saving his precisious friend in disstress
So i bet he now might feel ..
" i involuntary dragging zena( his friend) to my problem by making her my fiance without her consent.......oh crap..."
Or
" i think zena san think of me as her dear friend... but now i.... have troubled her by making her my own fiance... oh crap"
But..... can we even trust every single word of this poor schemer....sugar pendora
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 09:12   Link #8194
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show1983 View Post
What a shame, the elements you listed, if only you added "shipping wars" into the mix, would enable an anime series to generate enough discussion for a subforum, because that's pretty much what happened to the Aldnoah.Zero anime thread turned sub-forum, though over here it was still very tame compared to MAL.

But for this thread I don't think you are quite right, as I myself at least don't count myself as part of any of the groups you mentioned. On the other hand, perhaps I don't count as one who "livens up the thread" in your eyes.

Quote:
^^No, he's only interested in artful NTR
He's fascinated by the pain and suffering caused by the stealing of spouse
Is there any here? No
Sugar didn't even feel anything
Noble dude only pissed because he failed to gain "promotion"
Zena was sad for 1 second because she might have to marry non-Sugar
Calling this NTR or Netori is an insult to True Blue series
rantaid was seeing NTR even where not even the slightest speck of it existed, in some cases. I think this is absolutely fair game for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
What i realized is
1.this is the second time sugar do thing differently from his own standart morality mindset he have...that make him literally abandoning it temporally

With the first is with head miko lily...

2. Arisa is behaving quite suspicius for me...
She is not the mastermind behind zena's incident, is she?

3. In sugar's mind it's look like to me he not intend to have zena for himself... just trying saving his precisious friend in disstress
So i bet he now might feel ..
" i involuntary dragging zena( his friend) to my problem by making her my fiance without her consent.......oh crap..."
Or
" i think zena san think of me as her dear friend... but now i.... have troubled her by making her my own fiance... oh crap"
But..... can we even trust every single word of this poor schemer....sugar pendora
Have you not noticed? I only noticed myself when I saw the anime, but Satou's behaviour towards Zena is very contradictory. His internal monologue and dialogue doesn't always seem to match up to his actions, like when he was caught "red-handed" by Zena being in bed with Arisa and Lulu nearby (on her period), after she dashed off after crying out "baka!", Satou insisted that anything regarding his potential lovelife shouldn't concern her since she is "just a friend", but then he jumps out the window landing before her like some prince from a fairy tale (that's "totally" what a "mere friend" would do!) and grabs her upclose into a dancing posture in broad daylight (again, something "totally innocent" that's completely common among friends) with no care about the surroundings whatsoever, while smoothtalking her.

Yup, totally treating her like a "mere friend" here

And that was just the beginning after knowing each other for how long? 3-4 days? Additionally Satou was quite bold toward her compared to the rest and felt as if, unlike some other girls like Sera or Karina, never tried to distance himself from her or seeing her as overly troublesome/clingy.
Old 2018-02-21, 09:35   Link #8195
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
I forgot, what is reincarnator trademark? Purple or pink hair?

Also, from the anime I feel the hate towards beast man only showed in male npc. The female npc looks like they are fine with them. While once again in the latest WN chapter I was reminded that the hate toward them is deep rooted.
Old 2018-02-21, 09:41   Link #8196
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
I forgot, what is reincarnator trademark? Purple or pink hair?

Also, from the anime I feel the hate towards beast man only showed in male npc. The female npc looks like they are fine with them. While once again in the latest WN chapter I was reminded that the hate toward them is deep rooted.
It's purple hair. It's also a sign of bad omen for some reason, probably related to the fact that reincarnators not being "guided" unlike summoned heroes, have a higher chance to overexxert themselves with their unique skills turning them into Demon Lords.

The anime also showed the inn-lady caving into the pressure of the other guests in regards to the beastkin, even though she herself doesn't seem to show any animosity in particular.

In the WN it still continued with the recent chapters until the people metaphorically got their brain fried when they realized that the beastkins have far higher social status than every single person within that inn who is not from Satou's group and by right could have probably even got them all executed for their behaviour. It was one of the best moments from the recent chapters, escpacially since it's not directly said but can be puzzled together when looking at the power nobles hold (even back when Satou was the lowest noble rank of honorary chavalier, and the current beastkin trio are all ranked higher than that). It only comes to mind once you think a bit about it though. Things aren't being spoonfed and some things are only implied rather subtly. It doesn't really help the (western) reception of the anime version though, because the recent isekai adaptions, escpacially smartphone, have been the turn your brain off, kind of series, which gave people similar expectations for Death March. It doesn't help that Konosuba - the parody of isekai - aired so early into the isekai boom.
Old 2018-02-21, 11:05   Link #8197
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
What a shame, the elements you listed, if only you added "shipping wars" into the mix, would enable an anime series to generate enough discussion for a subforum, because that's pretty much what happened to the Aldnoah.Zero anime thread turned sub-forum, though over here it was still very tame compared to MAL.

But for this thread I don't think you are quite right, as I myself at least don't count myself as part of any of the groups you mentioned. On the other hand, perhaps I don't count as one who "livens up the thread" in your eyes.

rantaid was seeing NTR even where not even the slightest speck of it existed, in some cases. I think this is absolutely fair game for him.

Have you not noticed? I only noticed myself when I saw the anime, but Satou's behaviour towards Zena is very contradictory. His internal monologue and dialogue doesn't always seem to match up to his actions, like when he was caught "red-handed" by Zena being in bed with Arisa and Lulu nearby (on her period), after she dashed off after crying out "baka!", Satou insisted that anything regarding his potential lovelife shouldn't concern her since she is "just a friend", but then he jumps out the window landing before her like some prince from a fairy tale (that's "totally" what a "mere friend" would do!) and grabs her upclose into a dancing posture in broad daylight (again, something "totally innocent" that's completely common among friends) with no care about the surroundings whatsoever, while smoothtalking her.

Yup, totally treating her like a "mere friend" here

And that was just the beginning after knowing each other for how long? 3-4 days? Additionally Satou was quite bold toward her compared to the rest and felt as if, unlike some other girls like Sera or Karina, never tried to distance himself from her or seeing her as overly troublesome/clingy.
The only reason(s) I can think for that is because Zena (to Satou at least) isn't nearly as forceful/troublesome/clingy as the other 2. Sure, Zena's been trying to get into a romantic relationship (or join) with Satou; but she hasn't really been pushy or plotting something behind his back. Also, (probably at times) you don't see her getting on Satou's case when he's paying attention to either of the girls' of the group, or another girl/woman outside the group nearly as any of the other girls have (Arisa, Mia, Hikaru, Sera are examples).

With Sera, Satou states that he's not interested in her (she doesn't fit his preferences); also nonchalant when she kisses him on the lips (I forgot if it was 1 or 2 times), along with seeing her naked one time. He did notes about how pushy she was at times, and had to 'correct' her on times when Sera made comments to others about being his wife (he thought that her being a priestess was going to negate any accusations involving him and her, but I guess he never expected her to pull the stunt she pulled).

With Karina, despite having a body that he likes, he (at the beginning) really disliked her personality of how 'troublesome' she was (he also, at one time, created a dress
so that she can attract somebody else to her; which is probably one of the few times I didn't like). Also doesn't help that getting together with her means having to add more obligations to fulfill as a noble (sure, he's a noble now, but it still hasn't changed his dislike of things related to him), which is something he intends to avoid at all cost. This is proven in one of the earlier Intermissions, where Nana wanted Karina to hurry up and get together with Karina so that Satou would be 'tied down/connect' with Muno.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 11:29   Link #8198
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
It's purple hair. It's also a sign of bad omen for some reason, probably related to the fact that reincarnators not being "guided" unlike summoned heroes, have a higher chance to overexxert themselves with their unique skills turning them into Demon Lords.

The anime also showed the inn-lady caving into the pressure of the other guests in regards to the beastkin, even though she herself doesn't seem to show any animosity in particular.

In the WN it still continued with the recent chapters until the people metaphorically got their brain fried when they realized that the beastkins have far higher social status than every single person within that inn who is not from Satou's group and by right could have probably even got them all executed for their behaviour. It was one of the best moments from the recent chapters, escpacially since it's not directly said but can be puzzled together when looking at the power nobles hold (even back when Satou was the lowest noble rank of honorary chavalier, and the current beastkin trio are all ranked higher than that). It only comes to mind once you think a bit about it though. Things aren't being spoonfed and some things are only implied rather subtly. It doesn't really help the (western) reception of the anime version though, because the recent isekai adaptions, escpacially smartphone, have been the turn your brain off, kind of series, which gave people similar expectations for Death March. It doesn't help that Konosuba - the parody of isekai - aired so early into the isekai boom.
What do you mean by parody? Konosuba is one of the best Isekai novel I have ever read. It is on par with death March and remonster on my top list and beat the hell out of arifureta rezero etc which have tuee Mc yet boring story.
I would accept it if you said 'konosuba - the comedy at isekai-'. But that definitely not a parody based of another thing.
Old 2018-02-21, 12:02   Link #8199
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
I don't remember a female villain in the WN either

Author is a feminist
Old 2018-02-21, 12:05   Link #8200
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
I don't remember a female villain in the WN either

Author is a feminist
There was one in the latest translated chapters: that one woman that people kept finding excuses of why she shouldn't be executed. Sure, I'm not sure that she'll qualify as a villain, but she wasn't a nice guy either.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring