AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-01, 15:53   Link #61
Lollerpants

I actually do not think there's a condition or something to get into Akatsuki (if you're referring to the Uchiha massacre, I don't really have any coments on the Sasori taking over a counry or others), at least from Itachi/Sasuke flashback, it seems there's something with the clan he was more upset about, not really per se "because of Akatsuki", I believe it seemed that he felt more shame of his clan.
Old 2006-08-01, 16:08   Link #62
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerpants
I actually do not think there's a condition or something to get into Akatsuki (if you're referring to the Uchiha massacre, I don't really have any coments on the Sasori taking over a counry or others), at least from Itachi/Sasuke flashback, it seems there's something with the clan he was more upset about, not really per se "because of Akatsuki", I believe it seemed that he felt more shame of his clan.
Look for the Sasori vs Chiyo+Sakura fight where Sasori pulls out his strongest attack and says that the last time he was forced to use this was when entering akatsuki. It's not a fact, but an entering exam seems to be the only logical thing.
Old 2006-08-01, 16:45   Link #63
Lollerpants

Yeah, I know but I meant more along the lines of how I didn't really think the clan massacre didn't have to do with entering Akatsuki per se.

I don't doubt that you have to show something impressive, but I don't think the two are directly related.
Old 2006-08-04, 12:05   Link #64
Brolic
n00b philosopher

Send a message via AIM to Brolic
Long time forum reader, first time poster. Hopefully I do this right. I've read the previous post in this thread and I just wanted to put my own theory. It was stated that Akatsuki's leader might be either the 4th or Uchiha Madara, and I think those might be true. But after re-reading some of the manga I came to the coclusion the the Leader could also be Kakashi's pops, Hatake Sakumo.

In the Kakashi Gaiden Ch 240, Yondaime explained to Obito that Sakumo was a genius ninja that was respected on the same level as the sanin. He then explained that one day on a secrect mission, Sakuno had to make a choice between saving his comrades or the success of the mission, and he choose his comrades and failed the mission. In failing the mission the Fire country took a great loss and they, and even the comrades he saved, dirsgraced him. His body and mind then became weak and he took his own life.

IMO, that is the making of villian right there. Even though it was stated that he took his own life, it was also stated that he was a genius, so I think it wouldnt be hard for him the fake his own death. And as far as him turning evil, the fact that he choose the noble thing and saved his comrades instead of completing the mision, then him being disgraced by those same comrades he saved and the country he worked for, imo, I think thats grounds enough to turn someone from good to evil. And as far as looks,
from the pics we have seen of the leader and this pic of Sakumo in the above link(sorry don't know how to post pics directly to site yet), I think that there is a possibility that it could be him.

Last edited by Brolic; 2006-08-04 at 12:17.
Old 2006-08-04, 12:24   Link #65
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolic
Long time forum reader, first time poster. Hopefully I do this right. I've read the previous post in this thread and I just wanted to put my own theory. It was stated that Akatsuki's leader might be either the 4th or Uchiha Madara, and I think those might be true. But after re-reading some of the manga I came to the coclusion the the Leader could also be Kakashi's pops, Hatake Sakumo. In the Kakashi Gaiden Ch 240, Yondaime explained to Obito that Sakumo was a genius ninja that was respected on the same level as the sanin. He then explained that one day on a secrect mission, Sakuno had to make a choice between saving his comrades or the success of the mission, and he choose his comrades and failed the mission. In failing the mission the Fire country took a great loss and they, and even the comrades he saved, dirsgraced him. His body and mind then became weak and he took his own life. IMO, that is the making of villian right there. Even though it was stated that he took his own life, it was also stated that he was a genius, so I think it wouldnt be hard for him the fake his own death. And as far as him turning evil, the fact that he choose the noble thing and saved his comrades instead of completing the mision, then him being disgraced by those same comrades he saved and the country he worked for, imo, I think thats grounds enough to turn someone from good to evil. And as far as looks,
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Tyrone\Desktop\untitled[/IMG]
from the pics we have seen of the leader and this pic of Sakumo, I think that there is a possibility that it could be him.

Yes, but you still got to take into consideration the different hair colors, from what we know the Akatsuki leader is either the one with the purple hair or the one with the brownish blond hair, and just for the record I'm about 90 percent sure he's not the one with the purple hair. We've already seen Ak. Leader from the back and an outline of him from the front. He seems to have somewhat of a boyish appearance and from what I can see, even though we can't see his face, I'm pretty sure Sakumo doesn't share that boyish look. Aside from everything Sakumo is Kikashi's father that should be reason enough that he's not Akatsuki Leader. Why? Because that would make it a personal battle between him and Kikashi which would make Kikashi feel obligated to fight him and shift the whole tone of the story over. After reading the story you'd have to think that Akatsuki Leader's ass is reserved for Naruto to kick not Kikashi's. I'd have to say Ak. Leader is someone we haven't seen yet, perhaps Midara, but only perhaps.
Old 2006-08-04, 12:51   Link #66
Brolic
n00b philosopher

Send a message via AIM to Brolic
I agree with you, cheese4u, that the leader is most likely the one with the brownish blond hair, but I don't think the manga showed a colored pic of Sakumo's hair. To me the pic of Sakumo's shadow and the pic of Akatsuki's leader matches up the most, but thats just my own opinion. I do remember that in the arc where they went to save Gaara, the old lady that gave her life for Gaara's, can't remeber her name atm, mistook kakashi for the white fang, meaning that Sakumo probably had white hair also, but then again Sakumo did become sick and it could of changed his appearance, or he could of done it after he left the village, if he did indeed fake his death. I also think that if it were revealed that Sakumo was the Akatsuki leader, it would add a nice plot twist to the story, and as far as kakashi having the need to fight his father, that might not be the case because it was stated that he never talked about his father so his emotions towards him are unknown. But at the end of the day, this is just one persons speculation, but i think it could be a possibility.
Old 2006-08-04, 13:19   Link #67
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
I agree with you, cheese4u, that the leader is most likely the one with the brownish blond hair, but I don't think the manga showed a colored pic of Sakumo's hair. To me the pic of Sakumo's shadow and the pic of Akatsuki's leader matches up the most, but thats just my own opinion. I do remember that in the arc where they went to save Gaara, the old lady that gave her life for Gaara's, can't remeber her name atm, mistook kakashi for the white fang, meaning that Sakumo probably had white hair also, but then again Sakumo did become sick and it could of changed his appearance, or he could of done it after he left the village, if he did indeed fake his death. I also think that if it were revealed that Sakumo was the Akatsuki leader, it would add a nice plot twist to the story, and as far as kakashi having the need to fight his father, that might not be the case because it was stated that he never talked about his father so his emotions towards him are unknown. But at the end of the day, this is just one persons speculation, but i think it could be a possibility.

Good point, but it seems to me if that were true Sakumo would be going through a lot of trouble to needlessly hide his identity. Not that hiding his identity is completely needless, it's just that the other members of Akatsuki are rather open about who they are so I don't see any reason why he would have to hide who he is. I mean sure he was first introduced in Naruto part 1 and his identity has yet to be revealed, but then again all members of Akatsuki were introduced in part 1. But most weren't properly introduced until now. I don't think that Ak. Leader is trying to hide his identity, but I'm sure he just hasn't been properly introduced yet. This is just my opinion but, of all the characters pre-show that died Hatake Sakumo is the one I beleive more than anyone is still dead.
Old 2006-08-04, 16:24   Link #68
tatami
back in black

why people couldnt admit that dead people r dead?

i think zabuza is the leader and tobi is haku.
Old 2006-08-04, 16:53   Link #69
rasedori
akatsuki member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
why people couldnt admit that dead people r dead?

i think zabuza is the leader and tobi is haku.
first of all the if u read the manga the leader has orange hair so i dont think the leader is zabuza
Old 2006-08-04, 17:02   Link #70
Negs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasedori
first of all the if u read the manga the leader has orange hair so i dont think the leader is zabuza
It's called sarcasm.
Old 2006-08-04, 17:38   Link #71
jzmagic
flargansbog

i dont think we've even seen atsukis leader yet. it wouldnt make sense to reveal a picture of him when we know nothing about the leader or heard him speak yet. im 99% sure the leader wasnt in that 317 picture
Old 2006-08-04, 17:55   Link #72
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasedori
then zabuza is haku and tobi is errr... r u serious?

then i correct my bllshit:

tobi is zabuza.(spikey hair)
and haku is in akatsuki (nailpolish)

how bout that?
Old 2006-08-04, 19:49   Link #73
sniperz

man juz reveal the leader's face in like 10+ more chaps man. dun make all ppl keep thinking lol!
Old 2006-08-04, 20:12   Link #74
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperz
man juz reveal the leader's face in like 10+ more chaps man. dun make all ppl keep thinking lol!
I think they won't reveal the leader until the very end of the arc...and in saying that, that's probably going to be one of the biggest build-ups possible..I don't think kishi would let such a big part of the storyline not have a good build up. IMO I would think we would find out the real identity of the leader near the end of Naruto.

Hmmm, orange hair for the leader :P Has to be Ichigo lol...getting all the bijuus together to create a dimentional gate to get to the Arrancars in Hueco Mundo..it all makes sence now!!

Anways..about Tobi and Obito...IMO...I think they're the same..I mean..why choose the right eye to make a hole in the mask to look out of...I mean, what's wrong with the other eye??!?
Old 2006-08-04, 20:15   Link #75
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice

Anways..about Tobi and Obito...IMO...I think they're the same..I mean..why choose the right eye to make a hole in the mask to look out of...I mean, what's wrong with the other eye??!?
it is to make people belive tobi is obito...

p.s.: if it is really obito i will be so pissed wont read or watch naruto ever again...
Old 2006-08-04, 20:25   Link #76
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
it is to make people belive tobi is obito...

p.s.: if it is really obito i will be so pissed wont read or watch naruto ever again...
Hehe, don't worry you will still watch/read Naruto, even if he is Obito... well another thing to notice is that you can make the name Tobi from Obito and tbh...why fight with one eye without a particular reason...even though there is no evidence to say he is Obito, we can speculate that he is, from what we are shown

IMO I wanna see that Tobi is Obito, because then Kakashi has his opponent set in the on-coming Akatsuki battles...plus this will be a good way for Kishi to move forward in the storyline.
Old 2006-08-04, 20:41   Link #77
tatami
back in black

but why akatsuki is an opportunity to create new characters...why make them old *dead* guys?if tobi is obito or yondaime is leader ,kishi will create a stupid reason why they are not dead...i will be pissed...

also from the drawings the leaders face is not like yondaimes...yondaime has more circular face and yet leader got more angled...

i really dont want tobi being obito...so much clues feels like him but no reason...
Old 2006-08-04, 21:39   Link #78
IVIavrick

Quote:
Long time forum reader, first time poster. Hopefully I do this right. I've read the previous post in this thread and I just wanted to put my own theory. It was stated that Akatsuki's leader might be either the 4th or Uchiha Madara, and I think those might be true. But after re-reading some of the manga I came to the coclusion the the Leader could also be Kakashi's pops, Hatake Sakumo.

In the Kakashi Gaiden Ch 240, Yondaime explained to Obito that Sakumo was a genius ninja that was respected on the same level as the sanin. He then explained that one day on a secrect mission, Sakuno had to make a choice between saving his comrades or the success of the mission, and he choose his comrades and failed the mission. In failing the mission the Fire country took a great loss and they, and even the comrades he saved, dirsgraced him. His body and mind then became weak and he took his own life.

IMO, that is the making of villian right there. Even though it was stated that he took his own life, it was also stated that he was a genius, so I think it wouldnt be hard for him the fake his own death. And as far as him turning evil, the fact that he choose the noble thing and saved his comrades instead of completing the mision, then him being disgraced by those same comrades he saved and the country he worked for, imo, I think thats grounds enough to turn someone from good to evil. And as far as looks,
from the pics we have seen of the leader and this pic of Sakumo in the above link(sorry don't know how to post pics directly to site yet), I think that there is a possibility that it could be him.
There is no way that the White Fang could be the Leader, and the main reason is because the White Fang has Silver/White hair just like Kakashi. The proof of this is when Chiyo first sees Kakashi and attacks him thinking he is the White Fang. She thought it was him because of the dagger and his hair.
Old 2006-08-04, 22:02   Link #79
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIavrick
There is no way that the White Fang could be the Leader, and the main reason is because the White Fang has Silver/White hair just like Kakashi. The proof of this is when Chiyo first sees Kakashi and attacks him thinking he is the White Fang. She thought it was him because of the dagger and his hair.
that didnt stop yondaime fan boys made him akatsuki leader
Old 2006-08-05, 18:24   Link #80
AnbuItachi

good doods wont just turn evil like that. if kakashi's father "turned evil" why did he save his comrades and all and then years later become leader and atk everyone. makes no sense. and the leader being the 4th is just retarded. why would he seal it in naruto and become leader and wants it back. I think the best theory right now is that the leader is Madara because he was mentioned and most mentioned people have a role in the future.
Closed Thread