AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-04, 19:24   Link #61
naruto123

Quote:
Sakura has a low chance but i can imagine her being jealous and realizing she was too late...and never had something with sasuke.
i would have to say that you are right about that
Old 2006-01-05, 01:26   Link #62
Edgewalker
Nani ?

I doubt naruto is the kind of anime that will ever go beyond a basic crush anyways . If it happens , it will happen at the end of the anime and be a basic part of the ending .

I think that if it does happen then it will happen in a second season where everyone has grown up to be in the 16-19 age range . I doubt a new girl will be introduced though , it will most likely be sakura or hinata if the plot goes in that direction at all . Judging by screentime given Im going to place my bets on sakura . Personally I think hinata is a better match . meh .
Old 2006-01-05, 01:37   Link #63
MasafumiGotoh

I am rooting for Sakura and Naruto. Just like the avatar says. I don't think Sasuke will be coming back anytime soon for Sakura.
Old 2006-01-05, 03:28   Link #64
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Cant see Naruto and Sakura together...although...I do see Hinata and Naruto one day being together.

I would think that Sasuke, since he has two main ambitions, revenge against his brother and reviving his clan...the only way to revive his clan is to mate...so perhaps a Sasuke and Sakura union could happen one day...
Old 2006-01-08, 02:17   Link #65
c_dz36

It's gonna be Sasuke and Sakura for sure, I mean during the Chunnin Exam it showed Sasuke had a soft spot for Sakura like when he beat up that sound nin he seemed more like a pissed off boyfriend more than anything to me and than when him and Sakura where talking right before the preliminaries he told her that he would not allow even her to block his path as if he put her above everyone else the way i see it Sakura is important to Sasuke however for him to be with her Itatchi must die first, like he said his 2 goals in life are kill Itachi and then revive his clan, Itachi has to come first so he can move on

Naruto and Hinata also looks like a definate to me Hinata loves Naruto as much as Sakura loves Sasuke shes just to shy to tell him which is also a sign ie: she faints whenever she sees him, and he was the only reason she was able to fight Neji like she did and she calmed him down before he fought Neji and told him he would win for sure. It looks one sided now but Naruto will catch on soon enough maybe after Sasuke comes back or something regardless one things for sure she is definately the only person who sees his true self and truely loves him

Temari and Shika, I just hope Shikamaru can keep up or shes gonna break him
Old 2006-01-08, 03:58   Link #66
D3athScythe
« Mecha | Shana »

Send a message via MSN to D3athScythe
Chances are if she had to get together with one of em, its prob Sasuke..
Naruto doesn't stand a chance, plus probably he'll have sumthing with Hinata
Old 2006-01-08, 09:08   Link #67
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNarutoFanxX
I am rooting for Sakura and Naruto. Just like the avatar says. I don't think Sasuke will be coming back anytime soon for Sakura.
Naruto looks like Final Fantasy graphics...very nice...though Naruto is too stupid if he only used his head he'd be very cool...

If Naruto is gonna remain this stupid he'll never be able to become a good Hokage.

I actually rather see:

- Sakura with Lee
- Ino with Shikamaru
- Hinata with Neji
- Naruto with Temari
- Tenten with Kiba
- Kurenai with Asuma
- Anko with Kakashi
- Tsunade with Jiraiya
- Shizune with Gai

Shino [he's too weird for a chick at this point ]
Choji [he'll definetly find someone but not a shinobi chick]
Sasuke [his personality is poor he'll end up dead or without a shinobi girl]
Old 2006-01-08, 09:17   Link #68
D3athScythe
« Mecha | Shana »

Send a message via MSN to D3athScythe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5

- Sakura with Lee
- Ino with Shikamaru
- Hinata with Neji
- Naruto with Temari
- Tenten with Kiba
- Kurenai with Asuma
- Anko with Kakashi
- Tsunade with Jiraiya
- Shizune with Gai
I doubt any of that is even close...
sorry not gonna happen!
Old 2006-01-08, 11:17   Link #69
chaosfox123
Godfather Of Manga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5

- Sakura with Lee
- Ino with Shikamaru
- Hinata with Neji
- Naruto with Temari
- Tenten with Kiba
- Kurenai with Asuma
- Anko with Kakashi
- Tsunade with Jiraiya
- Shizune with Gai
LOL Sakura with Fuzzy Eyebrows! that would be a funny couple! I don't think the Naruto series is focused about who will get who but I bet Naruto will get a kiss of Sakura near the end of Naruto.
Old 2006-01-08, 16:09   Link #70
ReCCaThEDraGoN

Honestly, I really don't think anything will happen between Naruto and Sakura. I do think that the is "something" there between the two though.

I forsee there relationship very similiar to Jiraiya and Tsunade; there is definitely going to be "something" there, but it will never be acted on.
Old 2006-01-08, 16:38   Link #71
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

chouji with jelly doughnut
Old 2006-01-08, 16:50   Link #72
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_dz36
It's gonna be Sasuke and Sakura for sure, I mean during the Chunnin Exam it showed Sasuke had a soft spot for Sakura like when he beat up that sound nin he seemed more like a pissed off boyfriend more than anything to me and than when him and Sakura where talking right before the preliminaries he told her that he would not allow even her to block his path as if he put her above everyone else the way i see it Sakura is important to Sasuke however for him to be with her Itatchi must die first, like he said his 2 goals in life are kill Itachi and then revive his clan, Itachi has to come first so he can move on

Naruto and Hinata also looks like a definate to me Hinata loves Naruto as much as Sakura loves Sasuke shes just to shy to tell him which is also a sign ie: she faints whenever she sees him, and he was the only reason she was able to fight Neji like she did and she calmed him down before he fought Neji and told him he would win for sure. It looks one sided now but Naruto will catch on soon enough maybe after Sasuke comes back or something regardless one things for sure she is definately the only person who sees his true self and truely loves him

Temari and Shika, I just hope Shikamaru can keep up or shes gonna break him
To me it seemed that he found a decent excuse to kill or beat up some punks...
He was definetly not normal...Sasuke with power is kinda evil...Sasuke without much power is a sweet kid...we've seen it multiple times..
Sasuke dieing against Haku
Sasuke being protect by Naruto vs Gaara...
Sasuke having dinner etc. etc. with Kakashi Team...

He is just shy to let his emotions go free..
Old 2006-01-08, 17:48   Link #73
MobiuS

Its a shame Itachi beat Sasuke to killing the Uchiha clan. Those boys are equally psychos.
Old 2006-01-09, 03:25   Link #74
drunkenlotus
huhhh

^trudat.

and...Lee X Sakura all the way! hahaha
though i doubt the probability of that, it's a nice thought.

I think it'll end up:
Sakura with Sasuke
Hinata with Naruto
Temari with Shikamaru
Ino with Chouji
Ayame (Ramen Girl) with Kakashi =)
Anko with Ibiki
Tenten with Neji
Kurenai with Asuma
Tsunade and Jiraiya
Shizune and Gai?
Lee with (insert incredibly hot girl here)?
Old 2006-01-09, 05:12   Link #75
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

mind if I point out that they're...like what? 12 years old...Sakura has an obsessive crush on Sasuke...I highly doubt it's love. *I haven't read the manga at all so I'm basing off what I've seen in the show* So in like...3-4 years if Sakura is still wanting to be w/ Sasuke...okay, then I'll say it's love. It's hard for me to take any sort of 12 yr old crush/relationship seriously at this current time, but as it's layed out right now...

Ten Ten + Rock Lee
Sakura + Sasuke
Hinata + Naruto
Temari + Shikimaru
Ino + Chouji (more likely to happen than Tsunade + Jiraiya ;P)
some random hot chick + Kakashi ;D
Old 2006-01-09, 08:35   Link #76
Blaster

I believe Jiraiya will eventually hook up Tsunade, with Kurenai and Anko as mistress.
Old 2006-01-09, 16:42   Link #77
nyce456

Naruto and Hinata are a perfect match. Sasuke and Sakura are better. If go deep into the story you would see that Sasuke cares for her deeply. He showed it when he broke that guys arms in the chunin exams, also he when fighting Gaara. Kakashi told him that he if he used the curse seal that it could take over his body yet he was willing to use the curse seal to protect her. I think he said " I won't let another important person die infront of me." Also, before he left he said thank you. If he didn't care for her he wouldn't have said thank you. He needs to kill his brother before he can move on.
Old 2006-01-09, 20:19   Link #78
naruto123

I take back what I said now after reading these last few threads now here is who I think will end up with each other:Sasuke and Sakura Naruto and Hinata Ino and Chouji. Mabye Naruto and Sakura if Sasuke doesnt take her...
Old 2006-01-09, 20:20   Link #79
naruto123

Oh I ment posts.
Old 2006-01-10, 07:29   Link #80
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenlotus
^trudat.

and...Lee X Sakura all the way! hahaha
though i doubt the probability of that, it's a nice thought.

I think it'll end up:
Sakura with Sasuke
Hinata with Naruto
Temari with Shikamaru
Ino with Chouji
Ayame (Ramen Girl) with Kakashi =)
Anko with Ibiki
Tenten with Neji
Kurenai with Asuma
Tsunade and Jiraiya
Shizune and Gai?
Lee with (insert incredibly hot girl here)?
I actually doubt that but i can see this:

Sakura & Sasuke having a kids...Sasuke leaving with the kids (8)...
Sakura:..where are you going? Honey?
Sasuke:...what i was never your honey bitch...i had to revive the clan and you yourself was a voluntereer (I will do anything for you Sasuke-kun)..

Sasuke: from the 8 children.. the last 2 kids cant obtain/unlock sharingan i tested it with Orochimaru's reseach equipment...that means you are no good to me anymore...
Sakura:...cries...feels so down and upset...and hangs herself...

Sasuke looking for another bitch to revive the clan...and create more numbers..
Closed Thread