AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-25, 15:55   Link #61
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

talk is cheap. paper saying asuki. period.
Old 2004-07-25, 16:49   Link #62
KeinikuSuki
鶏肉がとてもおいしい。

Send a message via ICQ to KeinikuSuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
talk is cheap. paper saying asuki. period.

I know it's not perfect, but what can I say for 5 mins of work?

If you are silly enough to think that is a real picture, there's something wrong with you! I'm here to tell you its a fake! Please do not take offense at the post; it is meant as a joke.

Last edited by KeinikuSuki; 2004-07-26 at 00:40.
Old 2004-07-25, 18:10   Link #63
junko
model bliss

I have an easy solution for all of this: S7EV3n should post a picture of her thighs (with her head still in the picture, of course), and write "Animesuki" and her name in Korean on said thighs. In green marker.
Old 2004-07-25, 19:44   Link #64
KeinikuSuki
鶏肉がとてもおいしい。

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
I have an easy solution for all of this: S7EV3n should post a picture of her thighs (with her head still in the picture, of course), and write "Animesuki" and her name in Korean on said thighs. In green marker.
It's probly be a good trick to fake that one. LOL
Old 2004-07-25, 21:00   Link #65
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
KS, I'd give you positive rep for that pic because it made me laugh, but "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KeinikuSuki again." Sheesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
Good idea, but why green markers? We live in a time and age where tattoos do not cost that much anymore. If S7EV3n decides to do that (With the slogan: "Showing pictures of my thighs is not a _Sin_") I'd be sure that the "Rate that thigh" regulars would pay for the expenses. Yes, you heard it right, S7EV3n, it's an incredible and generous offer of the RTT regulars! And if you post now, I'll throw in a free nose piercing. Yay!

I won't bother putting any emoticons in because I feel lazy...
Old 2004-07-25, 22:40   Link #66
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
You guys are nuts....ya know I'm sure she's not like Ren from DearS and the tattoo thing is overboard. Maybe a paper sign that has ASuki on it but it's taped to her stomach or maybe if someone knows Korean, they can email the idol in question and ask them if they have ever been to this forum and show examples. Idk...I'm going to be a by-stander in this thread unless someone posts something really goofy (and don't anyone post a pic of Goofy). :P
Old 2004-07-25, 23:24   Link #67
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

ok confession time. who else posted a picture of thighs they got from internet stuffs.

Last edited by Lexander; 2004-07-26 at 04:12.
Old 2004-07-26, 01:50   Link #68
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Lol. I can't believe that people are taking this seriously. We've got people who have posted pictures of jellyfish and preying mantis on this forum and yet people are worked up over pictures of a pretty girl? Heck, SirJeannot is still posting pictures of a grown man while her profile says that she is a 13 year old girl. I'm pretty sure that lying about your identity is something that people have been doing since the www was invented.

There is one and only one being on this entire forum that you can be sure is not lying about their gender, age or species: Me.

... and that is only because I lay claim to none of those... though I do sometimes jokingly impersonate a mushroom just for the fun of being fungus.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-07-26, 05:58   Link #69
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

lol, this thread is getting better and better! ok confession time, this is how I look

and before you ask, yup I got a huge sum of money from XEBEC for using my image in their products

serious, I could care less how some online id looks in real life, or wether it's a she or he, as long as he/she is nice in online forums
Old 2004-07-26, 09:24   Link #70
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Lol. I can't believe that people are taking this seriously. We've got people who have posted pictures of jellyfish and preying mantis on this forum and yet people are worked up over pictures of a pretty girl? Heck, SirJeannot is still posting pictures of a grown man while her profile says that she is a 13 year old girl. I'm pretty sure that lying about your identity is something that people have been doing since the www was invented.

There is one and only one being on this entire forum that you can be sure is not lying about their gender, age or species: Me.

... and that is only because I lay claim to none of those... though I do sometimes jokingly impersonate a mushroom just for the fun of being fungus.

You mean... all this time... you were really not a mushroom...?

YOU LIE!!!

I don't know what to believe anymore...

Well, I think the only reason why some of the people really find this striking is because something they believed true was or could be false. One of those, "damn, I thought I knew what was going on"-factor. and they might feel like a fool for getting tricked.

All in all though, this is just good fun .

I say we unmask NoSanninWa and Thany's true gende

*gets sniped off from a distance*
Old 2004-07-26, 15:20   Link #71
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
Lol. I can't believe that people are taking this seriously. We've got people who have posted pictures of jellyfish and preying mantis on this forum and yet people are worked up over pictures of a pretty girl?
Hey now, just hold on.... don't take this too lightly. Jellyfish and mantisis are one thing, but pretty girls are a very serious matter.. remember wars have been started over pretty girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thmethuselah
Welcome to the internet, where you can be whatever you want, look however you want, call yourself you want, and do whatever you want.
Now knowing the above, I would like everyone to disregard all previous biographical info, and pictures previously posted. Instead from now forward go with this:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sakaki; 2004-07-26 at 17:49.
Old 2004-07-26, 15:57   Link #72
souske

Send a message via MSN to souske
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki
Hey now, just hold on.... don't take this too lightly. Jellyfish and mantisis are one thing, but pretty girls are a very serious matter.. remember wars have been started over pretty girls.
and ended with jellyfish.

i don't think it's a big deal. i'm not in korea, you aren't in her bedroom, frankly i don't plan on disclosing my real-life identity because as far as my business with you people goes, it's all about iso-8859-1 text and gif/jpg/png avatars under 10KB in size.

more over, i don't think it's anybody's business who she 'really' is or not, she was well loved before somebody started spouting off about lies and whatever else. i don't see many avatars here of peoples' real faces anyway, you're here to be who you want to be.

and i simply adore being a rightous ass from time to time, or trying to anyway.

<- for shaaaaame people.
Old 2004-07-26, 16:18   Link #73
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Lol. I can't believe that people are taking this seriously.
Are you saying that a race of brain-sucking aliens planning an invasion of Earth ISN'T A SERIOUS ISSUE?! You're not in league with the aliens, are you?!

Last edited by boneyjellyfish; 2004-07-26 at 17:08.
Old 2004-07-26, 17:20   Link #74
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by souske
and ended with jellyfish.

i don't think it's a big deal. i'm not in korea, you aren't in her bedroom, frankly i don't plan on disclosing my real-life identity because as far as my business with you people goes, it's all about iso-8859-1 text and gif/jpg/png avatars under 10KB in size.

more over, i don't think it's anybody's business who she 'really' is or not, she was well loved before somebody started spouting off about lies and whatever else. i don't see many avatars here of peoples' real faces anyway, you're here to be who you want to be.

and i simply adore being a rightous ass from time to time, or trying to anyway.

<- for shaaaaame people.
I know I typed that I was going to be a by-stander but we don't use avatars when there's a thread to show our mug shots. You're right it doesn't matter. Someone's upset b/c they lost faith in some quality underage spanking material. I think I'm going to start using this pic as the real me from now on
Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-26, 17:51   Link #75
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-26, 18:14   Link #76
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Quote:
Lol. I can't believe that people are taking this seriously.
Are you saying that a race of brain-sucking aliens planning an invasion of Earth ISN'T A SERIOUS ISSUE?! You're not in league with the aliens, are you?!
I'm only saying that it might be a blessing in disguise. Try to look on the bright side of getting your brain sucked out by an alien instead of taking it so seriously.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-07-26, 18:34   Link #77
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
I'm not korean but my friend is and she said that S7EV3n propaly <---or watever spelled se7en is a famous 20 year old singer.
Old 2004-07-26, 19:14   Link #78
KeinikuSuki
鶏肉がとてもおいしい。

Quote:
Originally Posted by souske
i don't see many avatars here of peoples' real faces anyway, you're here to be who you want to be.
Are you implying this isn't my real face?

Old 2004-07-27, 19:16   Link #79
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Looks like the dust has settle down a bit. I truly found this thread so amusing to read and I usually don't like reading such long threads. I can't believe people actually took this so seriously. This is the Internet people and people do lie about their identities all the time. So what if she/he lied. You people are just angry because she/he made you lust over a young beautiful girl. That should teach you guys a lesson.
Old 2004-07-27, 22:26   Link #80
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Ouch Heart breaker >.O
Closed Thread