AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-01-28, 10:46   Link #61
scififan

It seems several viewers are confused about the time sequence episode.

This episode starts with the sensei's visit to graveyard, and his students follows him.

After the opening theme, they are back to school. The sensei outlines the next field trip at an unknown empire military industrial compound. The girls try to show their skills by ambushing the teacher again.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-29, 15:39   Link #62
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
lol, lily is such a sold out.
At least she shared the bribes.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-31, 00:00   Link #63
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 03:06.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-02, 13:04   Link #64
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'll give Lily some credit...she went along with that embarrassing plan and tried. Plus I have to agree that she does have the assets for seduction and her personality can work for a certain style of it. Little of this had a chance to work, but they failed in a variety of ways so it is probably fine already .

I do wonder how many episodes will be spent pre-impossible mission though. It is as good a chance as any to develop and explore the various characters. But we already know they made it through so doing more new stuff with them would be nice.
Old 2023-02-02, 15:11   Link #65
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

OK, this show is actually not bad as comedy. And considering Sora Amamiyas real life character, she fits Lily perfectly.

Also, the ED is actually pretty cool. Liked it even more than the OP.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-02, 19:00   Link #66
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I totally thought there'd be an ED for each of the girls and maybe one for Klaus since it would have perfectly fit the episode count, so I was surprised when the official ED debuted in episode 5.

This was the best episode so far because it heavily focused on the two best things in the series: Lily's tits. I also love that Lily is such a dork, all episodes should be about her getting tricked into doing something sexy by the other girls.

Klaus is only 20, so pretty close in age to the oldest girls. Is he gay or some kind of monk? The girls themselves were puzzled. What kind of man can remain stone faced seeing Lily in that outfit? It was a painfully obvious trap of course, but there should have been some kind of reaction.
Old 2023-02-02, 22:01   Link #67
grecefar

so I wonder if the impossible mission was actually the last arc and we are seeing what we were suppose to see before the mission?, so we won't get to see beyond the impossible mission?

I don't like a messy timeline.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-02, 22:41   Link #68
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Klaus is only 20, so pretty close in age to the oldest girls. Is he gay or some kind of monk? The girls themselves were puzzled. What kind of man can remain stone faced seeing Lily in that outfit? It was a painfully obvious trap of course, but there should have been some kind of reaction.
Klaus is a highly skilled spy. He's probably had training to resist that type of seduction.
Old 2023-02-03, 07:55   Link #69
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Klaus is a highly skilled spy. He's probably had training to resist that type of seduction.
I know, but it's amazing his expression never changes. I'm more impressed by that than the rest of the ridiculous stuff he does

The anime probably won't get this far but I wonder if romance is possible. Grete at the very least seems to be interested in him.
Old 2023-02-03, 23:20   Link #70
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Him and a lot of other anime MCs .
Old 2023-02-04, 09:22   Link #71
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Him and a lot of other anime MCs .
The thing is, most of generic MCs would strongly react to it but do nothing. It is the difference.
Old 2023-02-04, 18:26   Link #72
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Klaus is only 20, so pretty close in age to the oldest girls. Is he gay or some kind of monk?
Asexual, if anything. I doubt a pretty boy would have done any better.
Old 2023-02-09, 11:09   Link #73
scififan

Another episode involves another girl's side story. The girl's code name is hyakki(hundred oni). Her training with the teacher ends up saving abused children from slum. The ending theme appears to be the second individual song for the second invoice actress.
Old 2023-02-09, 19:02   Link #74
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This anime is super weird. Just complete the main plot in just three episodes and then just do side-stories set before the Impossible Mission for the rest of the show (there's no way the others won't get their own episodes). What were they thinking? I'm at least hoping some stories will be set after the mission.

The bad guy this week sucked at exploiting children. He sent just one of them to steal while the others just stayed in their hammock doing nothing. There were like a dozen of them.
Old 2023-02-09, 21:58   Link #75
grecefar

I doubt there will be chapters after the impossible missions but who knows.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-10, 02:16   Link #76
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
This anime is super weird. Just complete the main plot in just three episodes and then just do side-stories set before the Impossible Mission for the rest of the show (there's no way the others won't get their own episodes). What were they thinking?
I've been thinking about that myself. My conclusion is that it was the only way for the trick of hiding the eighth girl to work. If we knew Erna was there from the beginning, we wouldn't have had the surprise in Episode 3, but if they'd held off revealing her until the last episode it would have wasted the character (and also looked like they were pulling her out of their creative rear ends).
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-10, 03:13   Link #77
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

People say we will get another mission arc this season, but 2-3 more episodes will be like this, probably.
Old 2023-02-10, 04:09   Link #78
EroKing

Just boring. This one actually had some hype before it aired but completely failed to deliver in any way.
Old 2023-02-10, 06:37   Link #79
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post
I've been thinking about that myself. My conclusion is that it was the only way for the trick of hiding the eighth girl to work. If we knew Erna was there from the beginning, we wouldn't have had the surprise in Episode 3, but if they'd held off revealing her until the last episode it would have wasted the character (and also looked like they were pulling her out of their creative rear ends).
After episode three, the eighth girl starts speaking in the mansion. In her first arrival, she was instructed not to speak. Because the mansion was bugged, other seven girls were instructed not to communicate with her by voice.
Old 2023-02-12, 12:11   Link #80
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
After episode three, the eighth girl starts speaking in the mansion. In her first arrival, she was instructed not to speak. Because the mansion was bugged, other seven girls were instructed not to communicate with her by voice.
No, they were instructed not to refer to her. Since audio only would make it hard to tell if there were 7 girls or 8.