AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-04-18, 23:41   Link #61
DragonXX

I think the next enemy after the True Magic Gods will most likey be Magician that have turn themsevles into Angel like being because I remember back in OT that it was said that this could happen and why because True Magic Gods are said to be the limit for Magician but there is nothing that said what the limit of Angels are and we know that Awiss is an angel like being that is beyond the One True God, and would not surprise me if Awiss is the one that break the perfect tool call Satan in the first place. I would not be Surprise if in this Series we will see True Magic Gods who turn themself into Angel like bring to go beyond there limit of just infinite power.

Also I think Angels are being that embody something natural in the world, that alway there even if the world is receative 1000s of time by Magic Gods, they still can't make a new natural thing in the world and that if Accel get to level 6 he will become an angal that embody the rule of acceleration because right now there is only four Archangel and they embody Air,Earth,Water and Fire.

It may even be that when an angel truely dead anything to do which it disapper with it , so if Garbial dead all water will no longer be and could never be in the first place but Tomua because Image Breaker.

Great I can see that happen and Tomua being all that left in the world without water so no more people because people are like 70% water but people who have truly become angel and Crowley will also be there but Tomua will not know that. Why would this happen because Kamachi like to see Tomua suffer and we know that all Tomua did by punching Garbial at the end of WWIII was put her back in her place in more then one way.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-04-19 at 00:11.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 03:25   Link #62
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Accelerator and WORST interaction aren't even that interesting and she works better when along side less prominient members of the Kamijou faction like Kuroyoru, if anything she should appear (along side other sisters) and troll/help Mikoto in the volume focused on her.
Err, actually I meant Mikoto with Accel and Mikoto with Worst. Worst is at her best trolling people, and I think she has already done a thorough job with Accel in OT and NT1. Though actually I think I just said that because I'd like to see more of both of them. I think both of their interactions with her were really covered enough in NT3 and having Worst troll some one new would probably be more entertaining than her trolling Mikoto about her breast size and her feelings for Touma again even though that was awesome the first time... then again Kamachi does like to take a gag (like the bites / shocks) and run it into the ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
and we know that Awiss is an angel like being that is beyond the One True God
I'm pretty sure that last part wasn't in there. In fact, I'm pretty sure nothing about how strong he is compared to other angels / gods was actually stated and people are just making guesses. Could be wrong though.
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 00:04   Link #63
DragonXX

I want to know what huge event the Magic God Arc will end with, I mean how do you go beyond destorying the whole universe? I want to even know what Crowley is doing, just destorying all Magic can not out do destorying the Whole Universe and Kamachi like to out do himself at the end of each arc, just look first WWIII and then it went to destorying the Whole Universe at the end of the next arc.

The only thing I can think of is that Crowley does not just wish for destorying all magic in the universe but he wish to destory all magic through the Mutiverse.

Just a Joke=If so universes like Negima and Highschool DXD and other Magic Universes should watch out because Crowley is coming for them too.
Old 2015-04-21, 05:56   Link #64
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Just a Joke=If so universes like Negima and Highschool DXD and other Magic Universes should watch out because Crowley is coming for them too.
Do they even matter?(from those 2 that you mentioned)

If its pure shounen sh*t series. It would be easy to tro/killed by Crowley but if its from vn games or other chuuni series where the world revolves on broken charaters then it would be a problem.

Crowley should built his own deus-ex machina inside his windowless building. He already had a grimoire that he had written. Though its not transforming into a girl(yet)
Old 2015-04-21, 12:42   Link #65
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Crowley should built his own deus-ex machina inside his windowless building. He already had a grimoire that he had written. Though its not transforming into a girl(yet)
im pretty sure he already has a DEM
he is aizenaleister f*cking crowley, if he is catched without having a plan for it than this is the biggest PIS in the story
i expect that even if he is cought in a trap he will mostlikely simply pull out some sort of new device which luckily has the exact counter against the enemy at least until the story ends
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 14:42   Link #66
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

comparing apples and oranges here, most/majority of anime magic, deals on made up stuff, index uses facts, myths, lores, and legends in it's storyline, although I doubt in reality ppl could shoot ice or fire or teleport/warp with esper/magic since, that part is made up, but index does have some realistic facts in it, if not all.
Old 2015-04-21, 15:18   Link #67
DragonXX

I still want to know what people theorys are about what could come next after destorying the whole universe?
Old 2015-04-21, 16:08   Link #68
Draco Spirit

Well the big theme of the Magic God arc was deconstructing Touma's style of Heroism. Ending with reality being torn to bits was just a plot device to isolate Touma and have his core brutally assaulted.

I think what the could do is to introduce other 'things' that are like Touma and his Imagine Breaker, reflecting both who Touma is and how the the universe works.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 16:50   Link #69
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Well the big theme of the Magic God arc was deconstructing Touma's style of Heroism. Ending with reality being torn to bits was just a plot device to isolate Touma and have his core brutally assaulted.

I think what the could do is to introduce other 'things' that are like Touma and his Imagine Breaker, reflecting both who Touma is and how the the universe works.
So Othinus assaulted his Heroism, will Nephthys be assaulting his Pride?
Actually if him getting attacked again vs's another Magic God like Nephy here will he get another magic god on his side? I loll's if that happens.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 06:49   Link #70
entei08

This is no speculation.

学園都市をハイテク自転車『アクロバイク』で疾走する上条当麻! 荷台には、振り落とされないよう彼の腰に 両腕をしっかり回して密着する御坂美琴。……これは一体!?

Kamijou Touma rushing through AC on the Acro Bike! On the back, Misaka Mikoto holds on to him for dear life... What is this!?
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 07:00   Link #71
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I demand context.
Old 2015-05-08, 07:00   Link #72
hinotori

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
This is no speculation.

Kamijou Touma rushing through AC on the Acro Bike! On the back, Misaka Mikoto holds on to him for dear life... What is this!?
Eight novels in a row huh? Sasuga Kamachi.exe.
hinotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 07:01   Link #73
LazyHunter

Quote:
This is no speculation.

It was pretty obvious that the promised volume with Mikoto would also have Touma. I'm up for some Kamikoto though, since Touma apparently won't appear in the current Railgun manga arc.

@OH&S
http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-865244-5/

Last edited by LazyHunter; 2015-05-08 at 08:55.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 07:08   Link #74
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

This is where the newly created News and Announcements thread is useful. Someone post it there. Also 8 novels in a row for Kamachi... and still no sign of Blood-Sign Volume 3. Make it a 2 parter Kamachi.
Old 2015-05-08, 08:38   Link #75
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
This is no speculation.

As promised in the afterward, here more Mikoto. I'm going to need some context to what is happening before I can comment further.
Old 2015-05-08, 08:39   Link #76
SimoHalo
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to SimoHalo Send a message via AIM to SimoHalo Send a message via Yahoo to SimoHalo
Quote:
This is no speculation.

Touma suiting up? YES
SimoHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 08:43   Link #77
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

where is doggy-chan and Aleister about to school the magic gods?
Old 2015-05-08, 09:52   Link #78
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

NT13 cover is out. Courtesy of Debi:

Images
NT13 "cover"
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-05-08, 10:01   Link #79
Fizix
Nitpicking

Continuing here because OH&S told me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
Its a single line teaser; not even a preview. You're not supposed to read too much into it.

Also before any more conversation is had, the discussion will continue in the NT13 Speculation Thread.
Well, I wasn't reading too much into it. I was just saying that I dislike previews that don't say anything. Same with teasers, they are both meant to spark interest but if they don't tell you anything or are so ambiguous as to mean anything, then they are pointless.
Fizix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 10:22   Link #80
SimoHalo
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to SimoHalo Send a message via AIM to SimoHalo Send a message via Yahoo to SimoHalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
NT13 cover is out. Courtesy of Debi:

Images
NT13 "cover"
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Okay, you got me.
SimoHalo is offline   Reply With Quote