AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-06-17, 16:16   Link #61
jopjopjop

IIRC, there's no SS that can be included in this coming season when the timeline is concerned unlike Season 1 where they were able to include 2. (not that sure about the timeline since I can't check the novels since BT is down and too lazy to scour my HDD for my downloaded ones. )
Old 2014-06-17, 19:50   Link #62
Chichiryuushintei

Issei's Training with Tannin will be hilarious.

The Rating Game will be epic. I just can't imagine how they can screw up that awesomeness.

I want the JD chant to be done well, in the novels it sound all ominous and creepy, It felt more scary than some horror movies I watched, it has to be 10x scarier animated.

And I want to see how it looks like, with the claws, the mouth *nomnomnom*, and The Longinus Smasher.

Asia's kiss will be nice too.

And of course the GOD of badass modafockars who gives no sh*ts about anything besides swimming in nothingness: GUREITO REDO-SAMA!!!
Old 2014-06-17, 21:21   Link #63
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

I had this feeling that some of the SS from Vol. 8 would be included in S3.

Anyways, at least we're finally going to see the passing-through dragon Great Red.
Old 2014-06-18, 00:29   Link #64
ravelive
Indonesian Translator

finally~ one of best arc story will be airing soon...

because they got warm welcome in the previous season, i hope the next season contain more episode than previous season ^_^
Old 2014-06-18, 12:59   Link #65
tenchimoon

can not wait see Rossweisse Animated
Old 2014-06-18, 14:44   Link #66
Carnage
Self Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenchimoon View Post
can not wait see Rossweisse Animated
Me too, altough it most likely wont happen in season 3.
Old 2014-06-18, 15:06   Link #67
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Me too, altough it most likely wont happen in season 3.
actually it should since Odin and Issei meet after the gremory/sitri match.
which means we should get a glimpse of Rossweisse at the very least.
Old 2014-06-18, 15:12   Link #68
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
actually it should since Odin and Issei meet after the gremory/sitri match.
which means we should get a glimpse of Rossweisse at the very least.
We might not see her in the season itself but on the BDs.
Old 2014-06-18, 19:03   Link #69
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
We might not see her in the season itself but on the BDs.
Yea they might save her like they did with Ophis.
Old 2014-06-18, 19:06   Link #70
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Yea they might save her like they did with Ophis.
The difference is Ophis wasn't scheduled to make an appearance in season 2, whereas Rossweisse and Odin are. Well, it will be interesting to see if she only appears on the BDs or not.
Old 2014-06-18, 19:17   Link #71
jopjopjop

Odin will surely appear but Ross is a bit .. meh.

Her only appearance in Volume 6 is when Odin first appeared in the meeting room and she's with him.

~But with that being said, I can't think of a scene where she can appear if she won't be included in the season episodes except if they include an anime-original scene just like Ophis'.
Old 2014-06-18, 19:19   Link #72
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Odin will surely appear but Ross is a bit .. meh.

Her only appearance in Volume 6 is when Odin first appeared in the meeting room.

~But with that being said, I can't think of a scene where she can appear if she won't be included in the season episodes.
Didn't she appear with Odin when they went to greet Ise after the Rating Game? Btw, the meeting was in volume 5.
Old 2014-06-18, 19:25   Link #73
GDB

I could see Rossweisse appearing, but not getting any voice. That way, she appears to appease fans, but they don't have to lock in on a VA this long before her debut actually matters.
Old 2014-06-18, 19:44   Link #74
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Didn't she appear with Odin when they went to greet Ise after the Rating Game? Btw, the meeting was in volume 5.
that's what i said!

Issei and Odin meet after the Gremory/Sitri game and since Rossweisse was with Odin at the time as his bodyguard we WILL see her and i doubt they wouldn't have her voiced since they've been following the novels pretty faithfully which means she will have dialogue in this meeting.

i very much doubt they'd voice minor characters and NOT voice Rossweisse at this point.
i know where you're coming from GDB but the scene progresses because of her dialogue since she tells Odin they have a meeting and need to leave so either they animate the scene and have her voiced or they cut the whole scene out and piss off a bunch of fans..

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-06-18 at 19:58.
Old 2014-06-18, 19:57   Link #75
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

^Exactly. Not to mention Rossweisse's significance is only one season away, so they wouldn't cut her out. We're definitely going to see her in season 3 with a VA. Her and Kuroka's VAs are something I'm really looking forward to seeing in S3.
Old 2014-06-18, 21:02   Link #76
GDB

For some reason I was thinking she didn't join up until volume 10, but after checking (yay, BT is up again now) it would just be season 4. As such, yeah I'd expect her to be voiced.

That's not to say that they couldn't just have Odin remember the meeting himself, and have her just bow or something and walk out if they wanted. Minor edits can happen that don't involve outright cutting a scene.
Old 2014-06-18, 21:41   Link #77
G147

Don't be so sure on the Rossweisse issue yet. Lord Gremory who was supposed to appear in Season 1 never appeared. Shemhaza and Odin who was scheduled to appear in Season 2 also never appeared, and all of them carry the same situation, short appearance, so we can't rule out that Rossweisse won't appear at all. The same could be said to Ajuka, Falbium, Kuisha, Cao Cao and Georg.
Old 2014-06-18, 21:53   Link #78
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Don't be so sure on the Rossweisse issue yet. Lord Gremory who was supposed to appear in Season 1 never appeared. Shemhaza and Odin who was scheduled to appear in Season 2 also never appeared, and all of them carry the same situation, short appearance, so we can't rule out that Rossweisse won't appear at all. The same could be said to Ajuka, Falbium, Kuisha, Cao Cao and Georg.
they're side characters Rossweisse is part of the main cast it's not the same.
Old 2014-06-18, 23:06   Link #79
jopjopjop

Hmm. Seems like the scenes that everyone wants to see are practically the same ... but I think you guys forgot one of the best scenes this coming season

Quote:
“There’s no problem with skinship between servants. Like this—”
She guided my hand to her thiiiiiighs! Nuha! Akeno-san’s leg had the best softness and affected my brain! A nosebleed spurted out!
And then my hand was—led to under her skirt! T-That’s… forbidden territory…I gulped. Because! Because, if I keep going like this, my hand will reach into her skirt…it will reach Akeno-san’s panties! Was she fine with that!? Was Akeno-san okay with me going all the way to her panties!?
The instant my hand went beneath Akeno-san’s skirt—.
Quote:
B-Buchou! This is bad! Akeno-san was on my lap while having a lewd look on her face! My hand was on the verge of venturing inside her skirt!
I tried to free my hand, but Akeno-san brought my hand to her mouth.
Nuchu.
My middle finger made a watery sound, and went inside Akeno-san’s mouth! Uhaa! The sensation of the inside of a girl’s mouth made my brain melt! It was warm and slippery, and furthermore, my finger was wrapped around by her tongue! Moreover, she sucked it! It seemed like various things were being sucked up!
When Akeno-san pulled my finger out from her mouth, a trail of saliva could be erotically seen connecting to my finger!
“Stealing from the master gets me fired up.”
Akeno-san smiled at Buchou with a defiant gaze! S-Scary! Erotic, but scary!
Akeno truly is the best.
Old 2014-06-18, 23:24   Link #80
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
they're side characters Rossweisse is part of the main cast it's not the same.
It the same thing (or reason) if you ask me, they will do it to cut down the cost, there's no reason to go to an extend to pay for a VA to appear just for one short scene, especially when the status of the series after Season 3 is unknown.
Closed Thread