AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-05-19, 16:35   Link #61
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

About the future baby of irina and issei, it will end being a dragonic nephilim (since they are an angel and a devil)
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 16:49   Link #62
Royalknightftw

@Domus The way i see it, issei will create a new race which is a Humanoid Dragon
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 23:00   Link #63
Futon Lord
Human

Issei's children will certainly have many attributes. Issei alone gives Devil and Dragon. Aside from that, confirmed are Angel, Fallen Angel, Valkyrie, and Nekomata.
Futon Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 03:00   Link #64
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futon Lord View Post
Issei's children will certainly have many attributes. Issei alone gives Devil and Dragon. Aside from that, confirmed are Angel, Fallen Angel, Valkyrie, and Nekomata.
^ Kitsune ?????
Old 2014-05-20, 03:32   Link #65
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futon Lord View Post
Valkyrie is a job, not a genetic trait.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 07:30   Link #66
lived_1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
But isn't like, Rossweisse is still a demigod?
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 11:37   Link #67
Soji

^She is.
At least this is what I remember that was stated in the ln.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 11:56   Link #68
Newhope

Quote:
Don't know about DXD but real world Valkyrie are minor deities so if it follows real legends then yes it would be genetic.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 13:27   Link #69
amtro
Distro

False Gods and divine reincarnations? Man these volumes are getting awfully heritical as of late.
I am keen to know just who this person is however. If it's Issei I'm gonna be pissed.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 17:50   Link #70
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
I think they are born with the traits of a valkyrie, but they have to go to special academies to train and polish that power
Old 2014-05-20, 18:01   Link #71
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

How about hybrid grim reapers they are also Demi God/Goddess right?
Old 2014-05-20, 18:06   Link #72
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

About this book, anyone know if it will come out in a special edition(with a BD of an extra cap)? , since we didnt see one in LN 17 to know if a 3 season will come, this is kinda the last hope of the year
Old 2014-05-20, 18:09   Link #73
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
About this book, anyone know if it will come out in a special edition(with a BD of an extra cap)? , since we didnt see one in LN 17 to know if a 3 season will come, this is kinda the last hope of the year
Ahh no. It's just the usual book only.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 18:42   Link #74
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Volume 19 would most likely be out around late October 2014 (going by Ishibumi's current rate of publishing volumes), so we may get mention of a season 3 then if not in volume 18. It's not as if there must be an OVA announced before season 3 is.
Old 2014-05-20, 19:18   Link #75
G147

Well there's the issue with 2 consecutive SS Volume which caused the sales to decrease last year, so there probably won't be any SS Volume so soon. And then there's Ishibumi's intention on reviving Slash/Dog, so it'll probably put back the anime even more since if they announce a Season 3 now, no one would pay attention on the revived Slash/Dog. So in the end, i don't think we'll be having news on Season 3 so soon.
Old 2014-05-20, 19:34   Link #76
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
How about hybrid grim reapers they are also Demi God/Goddess right?
Yes you are right Bennia is a Demigod.
Old 2014-05-20, 19:42   Link #77
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Well there's the issue with 2 consecutive SS Volume which caused the sales to decrease last year, so there probably won't be any SS Volume so soon. And then there's Ishibumi's intention on reviving Slash/Dog, so it'll probably put back the anime even more since if they announce a Season 3 now, no one would pay attention on the revived Slash/Dog. So in the end, i don't think we'll be having news on Season 3 so soon.
I think that the revival of Slash/Dog will be included in the DxD book itself for some time, like some back in time memories due to some events at the current story line, and then maybe will come out alone after DxD end.

The season 1 of DxD came out around march and the 2 came around july, so if we dont have a BD in this book, maybe in the book 19 (around october, november maybe)we will, and following that a season 3 would come out around march of 2015(sadly cause i dont like to wait).
Old 2014-05-20, 19:48   Link #78
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Yes you are right Bennia is a Demigod.
I think there are different breed of demi god/goddess

Well if bennia fall in love with issei there child will have power related to soul/death and power of infinite dragon + dragon of dream

For Ross I guess there child will be female like Nekomata from what I remember valkyrie are female warriors?

So I guess depend who is your god/goddess parent you can inherit there power, like the devil clans have ...
Old 2014-05-20, 20:43   Link #79
G147

Quote:
I think that the revival of Slash/Dog will be included in the DxD book itself for some time, like some back in time memories due to some events at the current story line, and then maybe will come out alone after DxD end.

The season 1 of DxD came out around march and the 2 came around july, so if we dont have a BD in this book, maybe in the book 19 (around october, november maybe)we will, and following that a season 3 would come out around march of 2015(sadly cause i dont like to wait).
No, Slash/Dog would be a separate work. After all it's a completely different story unrelated to DxD, only similarities is that it take place in the same world. Also each LN volume has about a certain fix amount pages, if Ishibumi puts two stories into one novel then it would mean that he'll have to cut down pages from DxD to do so.
Old 2014-05-20, 22:05   Link #80
jopjopjop

Don't know why Ishibumi is fixated in making SLASH/DOG work :|

Probably he's seeing the end of DxD is near so he's making some insurance and making it now for it to ride the popularity of DxD.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dxd, harem