AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-04-29, 22:47   Link #61
shugundamfreak

i think we have all been spoiled by bakasan speed. if u really think about it it's only been a day since it aired. remember we should all be lucky that we can see a show that only aired a day ago from japan. although i feel like the rest of you and goin through naruto withdrawls but just be patient. eventually it will come out. I just hope soon cuz i really want to see this eps.
shugundamfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 22:53   Link #62
silentpixel
Champloo Addict

Send a message via AIM to silentpixel Send a message via MSN to silentpixel
Quote:
Originally Posted by shugundamfreak
i think we have all been spoiled by bakasan speed. if u really think about it it's only been a day since it aired. remember we should all be lucky that we can see a show that only aired a day ago from japan. although i feel like the rest of you and goin through naruto withdrawls but just be patient. eventually it will come out. I just hope soon cuz i really want to see this eps.
Yea i agree. Before bakasan we had to wait 2-3 days. Seeing people act like this really shows how spoiled we are.
silentpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 22:59   Link #63
Trov
Holy cack!

Bah, I'm only complaining since I never read the manga counterpart, if I did. I could wait a few more extra days.
Old 2004-04-29, 23:01   Link #64
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Patience people patience, everyone is going through the same withdraws, but hey it WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY, I don't how many time the question was ask on the irc channel. Anywho I can't wait to see this ep too who cares if it takes another 2 days plus who knows you might even get it today, just patience, seriously it's not like it's crack.........or maybe it is ^___^
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 23:04   Link #65
Kouji
StrykerX

That's what I've been trying to tell them. Though like what you said we should just wait, cuz I know that sooner or later it'll be here. And where'd you get your AV, it looks hilarious
Old 2004-04-29, 23:07   Link #66
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bun-kun
... seriously it's not like it's crack.........or maybe it is ^___^
Yea, *rocks in corner in fetal position* need... naruto... fix... Gotta... call... dealer...
Old 2004-04-29, 23:21   Link #67
Kouji
StrykerX

Is it me, or are your guys' minds being poisoned with these trash?
Old 2004-04-29, 23:27   Link #68
cozmikchill

i'm gonna get a "teach yourself japanese in 30 days" book and just put out a cliffnotes text file for the RAW in case this ever happens again.
cozmikchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 23:37   Link #69
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, I wish you the best of luck. Ganbatte, cozmikchill-chan !
Old 2004-04-29, 23:38   Link #70
Jitamaru

I dont suppose anythat that has managed to grab the 81 torrent from Baka sould PM me with it? I have nothing but trouble on his site.
Jitamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 23:39   Link #71
KristopherZ
Car Freak

Send a message via AIM to KristopherZ Send a message via MSN to KristopherZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikudark
I think it seems kind of hard to diss Bakasan's quality. I mean, they are not AS high-quality as ANBU, but they are pretty good for anime subs in general. Also, he releases the quickest and is one guy, and ANBU&AonE can barely do better with two COMPANIES while releasing later.
Umm...Groups would be a more appropriate title seeing as companies are ventures of organized people whose sole purpose is to release a product or sell a service. Since they don't charge anyone money, a group is more appropriate than company.
KristopherZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 00:25   Link #72
Lone Wolf
Hacker-nin

Send a message via AIM to Lone Wolf
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Probably. Anyway he was here 2min. ago an didn't post anything so its probably not in his power to restore his page or I think he would have said so.
actually, just the opposite is probably true. if it was out of his hands and he was viewing this, he would probably have posted and said so to at least let everyone know what was going on. However, if for some reason he decides not to release it, he would probably remain quiet to keep people from flaming him. The way people talk sh** about his releases, it wouldn't surprise me if he decided to release it privately only.

lonewolf

"You must realize that someday you will die-until you know that, you are useless"

If you can't make it fit with a sledge hammer, don't force it!
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 02:15   Link #73
cozmikchill

SOOOO CLOSE!

the italian or french or something sub is out there! so much hope that it was spanish, cuz i could've read that. i can tell you, its exactly like crack!

uh, not that i've ever done crack
cozmikchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 02:37   Link #74
nablis

bakasan's torrent is now up
nablis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 02:47   Link #75
Ryu

yep its finally out... 3:00AM here... worth the wait...
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 02:55   Link #76
Eikichi
Mad Dog Sawamura

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
lol I don't wanna sound pessimist but its not in Bakasan's usual way of doing to make his hosting done by others.. believe me.
What makes you think that? Bakasan started off and for the longest time was hosted by Saiyaman.

And I'm surprised people are confused if bakasan is a group or an individual. :P

As for his quality versus ANBU/AonE or TW, he stated himself that his goal is for fast yet accurate releases so that Naruto junkies could get a quick fix- in short, he is not competing with other fansub groups for an audience. Hell, he even posts his scripts so other groups can use them. So you guys are really arguing about nothing.
Eikichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 03:07   Link #77
Talamyr
The Boogie Man

Send a message via AIM to Talamyr
I don't think Bakasan's quality is bad at all, in fact I think it's pretty good..you can't even really notice a difference in quality between him and other groups unless maybe that's what you're watching out for; In which case you're watching for the wrong reasons. Only difference I notice is cuss words he throws in to really help you feel it's intended atmosphere whereas ANBU seems a little more pg. All in all I'm extremely thankful for Bakasan and everything he does for us 'Naruto Junkies' Keep up the good work ey!
Talamyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 03:11   Link #78
Talamyr
The Boogie Man

Send a message via AIM to Talamyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu
yep its finally out... 3:00AM here... worth the wait...

Just curious, where are you!? It's only half past midnight in the Pacific Time Zone
Talamyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 03:15   Link #79
fggdgfdgfdgf
lamer

boo the comment in the torrent is

Comment:This is probably my last public release. Although you all were let down by the other recent "speed subbing" groups this week hopefully they'll really get a translator(or return to the translator) that was as fast as their initial releases.
fggdgfdgfdgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 03:21   Link #80
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, that leaves ANBU-AonE & Shin Otaku to pick up the Naruto episode long running tradition. Heck, we might as ride this subber to the end of the anime (assuming by then that it doesn't get interrupted by a licensor news bit).