rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
when you start making your own naruto avatars, LIKE ME!! :fingers:
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-17, 01:11   Link #62
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

You begin imagining yourself as a new character in teh naruto series, complete with a reason why you haven't been seen up untill now. You think out all of the jutsus you'd have and even make a new Bloodline limit thing for yourself. SOmewhat like a combination of the hyuuga and Uchia bloodlines in a way.. when activasted it allows the user to see chakra itself. And like the byakugan it sees this in a radius around the user. Only this one is 35 feet around and not 50. and also the user must wear his village amulet foreheadprotecter over thier eyes while doing this during the day because it would eb too bright otherwise. your chakra takes on a greenish redish tint and begins to steam out around your hands. and when you face a palm in a direction it allows you to see it with greater detail. like the makrs the chakra makes on skin or the ripples in teh air it makes, thuis allowing the user to see sharp details in the vicinity of a shinobi, It can't copy skills but again allows for a form of soft fist taijutus similer to hyuuga except that instead of usign chakra to invade and destroy.. it simply sprays a reddish chakra at the target which does dmage to what it hits, using an extreme amount of concentration you can duplicate a hyuuga style attack which damages the internal organs only.. but such concentration is only really possible at the beginning of the fight. The bloodline limit also burns through ones chakra at an extremely fast pace sicne its more or less making teh user a chakara flamethrower tuype thing.
They cannot perform a kaiten because they don't have enough precice contr5oll over chakra.. the closest thing is a technique wqhere the user sends otu strans of chakra crackling into teh air.. tehn spinns around to do the kaiten. except the strands of chakra cut skin and bone in the process.. a poor technique for defense since any ranged missle type attacks would still get through.
however the bloodline limit you call the bloodflame eye is rarely used so you rely on normal taijutsu, and you seem to have many ninjutsu anda bilities similer to those found in the ninja gaidewn and old shinobi games(the ones with teh elemental ninjas) you carry aroundd a sword and always wear a hoody, you ahve a technique that lengthens teh blade of shuriken and kunai, and another that gives a temporary boost of speed. You havew a ninja mask but seem to take it on and off at odd times. always putting it on before what you consider a big fight. And your dream is to pass the chuunin exam and become an ANBU member.. you can jsut barely fight on equal terms with Sasuke and Lee(at teh current point in the mangaas far as how strong they've become), but tend to make mistakes intentionally b ecause you thrive on being underestimated so you can anihilate your opponent. Your speed can only keep up with tehm for a shrot time so you try to finish them off quickly..

Um.. well I think I'll stop there..before I make an even bigger idiot out of myself..

Jsut the same I would pay money to see a coolish drawing of that if I could maange to draw one.. Think angry young kakashi with blonde hair, a blackish hoody anda katana or 2 foot long kunais... and er shorter hair..and not as tall..
Visions of time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-17, 01:17   Link #63
Kouji
StrykerX

When you draw a picture of that character, and that they suddenly come to life (except for villains).

When that you fuse with a Naruto character (via Yu Gi Oh's palmerization magic card) and have added defense and offense capabilities

When that our whole Earth becomes the world of Naruto

When the characters of Naruto (including the youth of Naruto; Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke etc), start talking to us through the AnimeSuki board.

When we live coexistingly with the characters of Naruto
Old 2004-04-17, 01:21   Link #64
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

you try to activate your sharingan, or byakugan
Old 2004-04-17, 01:31   Link #65
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

Whern you start thinkign fo ways to get someone to draw said character. After you have Named it Kiyru/Kiyruku. You wonder how to commision someone who mad eone of those coolish Kakashi-anbu Fanarts to make it..

Whats said is I ama ctually wondering this. >.< I really am intertested in finding a way to get him drawn.. decently.. aside form trying to combine a manga scan of kiba's hoody and removing the hair and making it loiok like a normal hoody, then insertting a facemask thing and different hair and no facepaint and new eyes.. or something..
shirt ninja with a hoody on over his head.. ninja in a hood. o.o
Old 2004-04-17, 01:44   Link #66
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

have lots of naruto merchandise.
Old 2004-04-17, 01:46   Link #67
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

When you experiance withdrawl symptoms from not not having enough Naruto to watch.
Old 2004-04-17, 01:47   Link #68
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

keep all the episodes of naruto on you comp.
Old 2004-04-17, 01:47   Link #69
Kouji
StrykerX

Most of your end speech contains the word, ramen. When talking about Uzumaki Naruto

When nobody but you (and people that watch Naruto) knows how to perform various jutsu's

When you think that you can summon
Old 2004-04-17, 01:48   Link #70
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

you know the names of every single character.
Old 2004-04-17, 01:53   Link #71
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

When you can name a character after only hearing their voice. And you can giv ea short bio on every single character in the series.
Old 2004-04-17, 01:56   Link #72
hob
Random Stupid Poster.

Send a message via AIM to hob Send a message via MSN to hob Send a message via Yahoo to hob
When you post in an Animesuki forum from minute to minute, ei rekka?
hob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-17, 02:00   Link #73
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

When you post back and fourth with teh same two people in multiplenaruto threads on any forum... (Like in Kolima city... Back and fourth and abck and fourth with suzu o,o))
Old 2004-04-17, 02:07   Link #74
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hob
When you post in an Animesuki forum from minute to minute, ei rekka?
VERY VERY TRUE RAMEN GIRL!!

When you can identify ramen girl just by her voice!!

Quote:
When you post back and fourth with teh same two people in multiplenaruto threads on any forum... (Like in Kolima city... Back and fourth and abck and fourth with suzu o,o))
TRUE WITH THIS GUY TO!
Old 2004-04-17, 02:14   Link #75
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

Hehe XD *Guilty on all counts*
How about when go find Naruto Amvs because you can't get enough? When you go to a anime Con as "shirt ninja in a hoody" Then put on a leaf forehead protecter and call yourself "the third ninja on the left in episodfe 37 before he made chuunin"
Old 2004-04-17, 02:18   Link #76
.Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
...When

...You kill your family, except for your little brother, and then take off into the night after telling him to become stronger and hunt you down.
OMFG, if anyone would do that...
that would be so coool!!!

You watched too much naruto when people think that your on drugs. But acctually you are in anticipation of a delayed naruto episode.
.Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-17, 02:21   Link #77
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

When you've read the entire manga , and all the episodes. You begin twitchin in anticipation of a big scene you *KNOW* is coming up.

Or after reading or watching said Naruto anime or manga. You come to your own conclusions about why something is. And inssist that everyone who agrees with your interpretations is correct and everyone whod issagrees is jsut being silly and missed something along the way.

Oh and would someone please tell me how killing your entire family would be "cool" o.o I think I missed something. I mean even if its to be like itachi.. Killing your entire family isn't exactly what I call something to envy someone for.Weather they are measuring sticks or not,
Old 2004-04-17, 02:22   Link #78
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

having a naruto signature and avatar.
Old 2004-04-17, 02:24   Link #79
Visions of time
Obey the Shrooples

Not sure on that one.. I think you could probebly have only read the manga and just have manga avatars and siggys.. SOmeone help me get a piccy of hoody ninja of konoha and sure I'll get it in my siggy.. And well here's another.

When you argue weather something really means that you've had too much naruto or not.

Edit:When your post is the most recent for 3 or more different naruto threads at once for more than 2 minutes..
Old 2004-04-17, 02:35   Link #80
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
making animated Gifs for a naruto forum
Lunchboxx is offline   Reply With Quote