Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-12-02, 08:54   Link #61
tsunade666

new chapter of web novel or manga?
Old 2019-12-02, 16:46   Link #62
VooXoo

the novel, another group with stable releases took it up, old TL have no excuse, is not sniping when is abandoned for months with no sign of life
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-02, 07:22   Link #63
VooXoo

New TL is going steady, the group is breaking the chapters and relasing a fraction, is long chapters so is a smart way to go at it, and no doubt better than before.
Looking at the latest TL chapter I think that Yogiri will meet Sion soon, again, but awake.
Can't tell for sure, I don't know if our TL is from the WN or the LN and what were the changes.
Old 2020-01-02, 23:00   Link #64
lokoxDZz

i've MTL up in the raws some time ago, i cant help but hope to see at the translators to get to the raws, if anything surprises me its the authro, really,really like introducing extremely broken and strong powers

None that it matters for yogiri i guess
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-03, 01:32   Link #65
tsunade666

indeed, I agree that I like how the author made some enemies to broken. Like one of the guys that has control over time. Can time stop and attack from past to future. That type of power is broken, but then again. Yogiri is alpha omega. Even if you hide from different timeline or goes back to the past. You can't hide from him.
Old 2020-01-03, 08:33   Link #66
lokoxDZz

I love novels with broken powers and inflated status like this, at least when they are done right

Even the "normal" jobs from the people from his classroom are pretty damn broken if you think about it

But this is all in the world they are in(not thinking about Heavenly Eater that are just some kind of "animal" in a certain way) i wonder if later on he will bring something that might really trouble Yogiri
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-04, 12:30   Link #67
tsunade666

Yogiri has seals on himself. If his really troubled, he will start to unseal his powers by level.
Old 2020-01-07, 05:28   Link #68
VooXoo

The first seal was probably on the instant kill itself, so that he didn't activate on something bothering him in old Japan, like when in the sword tower he killed the miasma source the moment he came in contact with it.
The danger prediction was probably something avaiable even with all the seals up, must have been or the guys that feared him would have acted, the summon wasn't seen as danger and the dragon was aroused, not bloodthirsty.
Is interesting that the seals can be instantly removed from him, I think he self applied them but wonder how the science faction is alerted when they are getting lifted.
Old 2020-02-25, 11:12   Link #69
VooXoo

The battle royale going up in the TL right now is a bit weird, classmates with absurd powers and a insane personality from before the transfer going on the warpath and all.

Spoiler for Shrine Maiden:

Spoiler for Ghost Maiden:

All in all a weird arc, I think the author just wanted to brush away some classmates.
Old 2020-03-08, 03:35   Link #70
VooXoo

And I'm sure of that now.

Spoiler for Cleansing:

Now I wonder what happened to the science girl and the foreigner that were watching Yogiri from the start, I don't think they got killed but the guy in the religious faction all hyped about getting Death magic was offed in a blink, I could have missed their departure.
Old 2020-03-08, 22:38   Link #71
WyrdMonger

^whats the status of the leader guy who told everyone to leave the main duo (plus those other two) as dragon bait?
And the girl that was supposedly Dannoura’s friend?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-09, 07:03   Link #72
VooXoo

Hard to keep track with the names as they appear in one chapter and die the next but:

Spoiler for General:

Spoiler for Counter/Tomo friend:

Spoiler for Other friend:

Other classmates were killed by the artificial human when their power was nerfed by the king of the country they were in.
If my memory serves me right there were 3 that were observing Yogiri, 2 girls from 2 different scientific factions and 1 guy from a religious faction, the guy was killed in a sweep from the artificial human classmate(I think, they died so damn fast the obituary get mixed up) after being all hyped from getting a death magic class, it looks like he believed Yogiri power was changed from the system and absolute death was changed to insect only(in his religiuos faction he was oppressed by a Yogiri fanatic and hated and envied him).

After another check, Ryouko Ninomiya from [Laboratory] and Carol S Lane. from [Agency], religion boy was called Yuugo from the [Cult], I don't recognize the girls name and classes (samurai and ninja) so I think they are still alive.
Old 2020-03-30, 16:28   Link #73
VooXoo

Finally got to the meeting between Yogiri and Shion.
Looking at the other people hostile to him end I doubt this will be much long but seeing her suffer a little will be nice, he just want the information for the gate back home after all.
As I suspected Ayaka was just made to thin the numbers, pity, there is a chance for the other parts of her returning as allies judging they "want" to survive, interesting the part where Yogiri said he was aiming for the dragon, probably he noticed it was weird that was still "active" after killing it, I guess he couldn't know about the other modules taking control and just offing one of them.
Nuke girl probably vaporized herself, and any other classmate in the area was probably killed by the blast, nuke girl almost reached sage stage so there is a chance she was immune to her weapon, but can't tell for now.
I don't understand why Yogiri still didn't kill hell, aside for plot reasons.
Old 2020-05-01, 16:19   Link #74
VooXoo

Man...this author really likes to jump around, latest TL chapter have almost nothing to do with the previous.
And it seems like he (the author) regretted killing most of the class and brought out some back that separated at the start, it make sense as this new group seems to be the type to do whatever they want and staying with the general or dominator would put their freedom at risk, still, is way too random to add them now.
And this author must really hate the fat classmate type character.
I hope the demon God little sister didn't just go down like that, I know Yogiri shoots down any fight before it starts but that was beyond anti climatic.

Last edited by VooXoo; 2020-05-02 at 03:02.
Old 2020-05-01, 18:42   Link #75
tsunade666

the WN is the one being translated right? while when I'm reading the WN google sensei translate to later story, I did get the feeling that Takato only cares for Danarou and really didn't care much about others but when the LN is being translated, there was shown more depth on some sense to Yogiri than what the WN had shown.
Old 2020-05-01, 22:53   Link #76
Greenish Growth

Well I'm glad if the light novels are better than the web novel because the web novel for me was just too random and repetitive. Why should I care for many of those characters when they're not going to be around long anyway?

I kept wanting more variety in the ways the overconfident antagonists encountered Yogiri, but they were just too similar.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 13:17   Link #77
VooXoo

New TL chapters after a month, not bad and not good, normal chapters.
It seems like Yogiri and his troupe just left the overidden city with the android in it, the presentation chapter of that chara was a waste of time.
Demon goddess and dragon girl were really weird characters, it seems like they were made just to kill the whole class aside the renegades and then drop dead.
Ther disappearance was so anticlimatic that is hard to accept.
In fact I suspect that dragon girl will return will the sub modules in control and they will try to get closer to Yogiri as servants understanding that trying to attack him is suicide and making him invisible to the optical receptors is not enough to avoid provoking him (but I think that the modules didn't say anything to the personality one so to test if she would be the only one killed and regain control in that case), it wasn't a bad idea, you can't go against someone on purpose if you don't sense them, but you can on accident.
Demon woman was absorbing everything but if Yogiri just killed the blob part as he kills a leg or a magic ability she could still be around, the author used too many chapters on her for a death so patethic.

Now the stupid plot twist is that the kingdom that was just almost destroyed still have patrols conducting genocides going around instead of focusing on rebuilding.

Fatass is as usual lucky to escape death against all the odds and unlucky to become someone slave, if he had a gram of intelligence he would have said that Yogiri is his bro and will search for him, and kill them when he discover what they done to him, the deliquents would most likely be sure of themselves and send killing intent to Yogiri, that would probably auto attack as the assassin guild arc put him on guard.
Old 2020-07-01, 03:22   Link #78
VooXoo

Finally some new chapters, author tried to change things a little bit and make Yogiri think about the world around him and using diplomacy with the native people before bringing out his fast pass to get through the arc.
At least he tried but probably it was mostly because he had just woken up and was still a bit dazzled.

I think the author wanted to finally put some limitations on his power (too little, too late) and make so he couldn't just wish for every magical chain in the area to die but had to focus on them, I believe this goes against how we have seen he use his power until now.
Old 2020-07-01, 06:15   Link #79
tsunade666

that is true. his ability is more on a target all or target everything connected to the targeted target. it's spreads. just like at that vampire lain? or whatever her name is. her backup is dead together with her. everything is wipe clean and out to an end.
Old 2020-07-02, 03:19   Link #80
VooXoo

I think is different in this case, the vampire and the clones were the same existance multiplied, he could kill one and off them all for the strict connection, they were without a killing instinct but he could feel the danger.
The magical chains were put on the tribe one at the time, so every one is different, we could say that as is a item with no killing intent or threat level Yoigiri isn't sensing them as usual and have to look at all of them, but from the chapter it looks like he have a problem at ending them without having a good look, that seems to be a nerf after all he showed us until now.

It fits as a weakness to his power, having problem killing something that doesn't trigger his death sense and that he doesn't know where it is exactly, but feels weird, the dominator guy and the universe eater wanted him dead from far places and he just did his thing on them, the dominator was a little bit more complicated for thinking of Yogiri as less of dirt, MC had to send death through the network he used to control his slaves.

And the vampire backup survived, the clone loli is most likely more of a daughter than a real copy and didn't share a fraction of the soul of the original, she was testing Yogiri and didn't thought of the chance he could her her from a double soul.

Now I wonder what the hell was the deal with the glasses guy being taken in by angels, I think he should believe Yogiri is dead for the nuke so he should not give problems for a while