AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-01-14, 02:23   Link #761
LevelSeven

^dont point at me alone, i wasnt the first or only one talking about it
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 03:47   Link #762
Tenzen12

I don't really see why is it that big deal. Kamachi isn't just Index and what's more it got two seasons already, movie and two seasons of spin offs. Is there even need for another?

Of course I would watch and enjoy it. But I would be much more hyped if new anime were IntelVilla instead. Sorry if I am being heretic.
Old 2017-01-14, 03:48   Link #763
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Sometimes heretics are more saner than people in this subforum.
Old 2017-01-14, 08:26   Link #764
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

ZW is something I would take over any other work but sadly its LN is over.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 08:36   Link #765
Tenzen12

That means it can be animated whole, without cliffhangers nor going full anime original. MS and Beatrice don't have enough material yet anyway imho.
Old 2017-01-14, 08:46   Link #766
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

But since Zashiki Warashi is already finished, there is no point in adapting the story. Remember that anime series are made under the pretense of promotional material. Same goes for Waltraute. It's done, so no anime for it.

Honestly, I won't be shocked if we get at least an OVA of Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator.
OVA "sequels" are possible as Strike the Blood II has proven.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 09:39   Link #767
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Yes, but Accel has yet to end the first arc.
Old 2017-01-14, 10:07   Link #768
Tenzen12

While I get point, it's not absolute rule. Type moon adaptation for for example come out even several ears after they are released (four years for Zero, three years for APO). There are probably some other adaptations as well. Though I weren't able find them.

But basically it should be possible as long as story is meant to sell by own merrit instead of just promoting original.

If new project were Waultrate I wouldn't complain either.
Old 2017-01-14, 10:11   Link #769
Callum18
Fukou da

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
Sometimes heretics are more saner than people in this subforum.
When has us Index/Kamchi fans ever been sane XD?

I'm just going to wait and see now.

We have all made some good points I feel.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 11:31   Link #770
KiharaRonin

Kamachi gets too much pressure from us Maniacs. People beg him for Index III (or Railgun III) and get mad when he announces a project and it's not Index III.

People also beg him to end Index LN, despite us knowing little to nothing about IT, Index's past, Accelerator's past, Misaka knowing very little about magic, Touma doesn't remember Misaki, We don't even know anything about Kumokawa Seria's past with Touma, Crowley's plans being far from completion (after all eliminating a whole group of people from the Earth would take awhile. The Magic side is pretty damn big), and us knowing literarily nothing about Laura's plans. We don't even know enough to speculate. Yet people want Kamachi to rush her.

No offense guys because you all seem amazing and i'm one too but Kamachi's fans are the worst. We only thing of our desires.

Regardless i still hope for Index III.

Last edited by KiharaRonin; 2017-01-14 at 11:42.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 21:43   Link #771
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
Kamachi gets too much pressure from us Maniacs. People beg him for Index III (or Railgun III) and get mad when he announces a project and it's not Index III.
Should have used advertising related to those projects instead of using misleading publicity don't you think?

Quote:
People also beg him to end Index LN,
That people must be a small reduced number unhread of from the corners of the internet for sure.

Quote:
No offense guys because you all seem amazing and i'm one too but Kamachi's fans are the worst. We only thing of our desires.
Haha. NO.

There exists Yahari Seishun, Niisio and the worst fandom ever, Saekano's.
Old 2017-01-14, 23:35   Link #772
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Should have used advertising related to those projects instead of using misleading publicity don't you think?

That people must be a small reduced number unhread of from the corners of the internet for sure.

Haha. NO.

Sorry forgot about Seekano. I used to love that novel.
Old 2017-01-15, 01:04   Link #773
salamander750

Smile

Hello, I am a newbie here. This is the first time I created an account in AnimeSuki so I wish best regard to everyone .

Oh and here is my first question: to Kuroageha, why Yahari Seishun, Niisio and Saekano's fandom are the worst but not Ma***ka or Sw*****online, can you explain it to me please?
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 01:27   Link #774
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I'm just gonna cut it off here now. Please don't make any posts regarding the prospects of Index III. We literally haven't gotten anything right now.

Leave the discussion for when the time comes.

@salamander750: Welcome. But hopefully Kuroageha can continue that conversation via private message or on your message wall.
Old 2017-01-15, 10:48   Link #775
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander750 View Post
Hello, I am a newbie here. This is the first time I created an account in AnimeSuki so I wish best regard to everyone .

Oh and here is my first question: to Kuroageha, why Yahari Seishun, Niisio and Saekano's fandom are the worst but not Ma***ka or Sw*****online, can you explain it to me please?
Welcome, hope you have fun here.
Old 2017-01-15, 12:38   Link #776
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Welcome, salamander750. May you have fun, all while eventually growing the thick skin required to survive in this peculiar fanbase.
Old 2017-01-15, 16:42   Link #777
Mazryonh

Quote:

People also beg him to end Index LN, despite us knowing little to nothing about IT, Index's past, Accelerator's past, Misaka knowing very little about magic, Touma doesn't remember Misaki, We don't even know anything about Kumokawa Seria's past with Touma, Crowley's plans being far from completion (after all eliminating a whole group of people from the Earth would take awhile. The Magic side is pretty damn big), and us knowing literarily nothing about Laura's plans. We don't even know enough to speculate. Yet people want Kamachi to rush her.

Regardless i still hope for Index III.
I'm not a big-time fan of Index, mainly because the story doesn't focus much on the heroines, but how is Kamachi going to resolve all the hanging plot threads written into the story by now? The story is going eight-ways bananas and I have no idea if Kamachi even remembers all of the plot threads he's written in already. There are also heroines in Touma's massive harem who have largely dropped off the radar, like Aisa Himegami and Itsuwa, IIRC.

Still, I'd like to see a new anime season for Index too. If Kamachi's very fast writing means the LN series gets finished for too long before the anime does, then the powers that be will likely see no point in financing more anime seasons of Index or Railgun.

And how are Kamachi's fans the worst? Did they harass him online or in person over his work? Did they post photos of destroyed merchandise and novels online after a plot development they didn't like, such as how former fans of Kannagi took photos of destroyed Kannagi manga volumes and merchandise after it was revealed that the main character Nagi had a previous boyfriend, causing the creator Eri Takenashi to take a sabbatical given how much stress it caused her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Quote:
Sorry forgot about Saekano. I used to love that novel.
So what was it about Saekano that made its fandom and its plot worse than Index's then? I thought that since Saekano was written by Maruto Fumiaki, a major LN author, it'd have a lot more fans than haters.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 18:09   Link #778
Callum18
Fukou da

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander750 View Post

Hello there and welcome!

Nice to meet you (;.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 18:51   Link #779
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I'm not a big-time fan of Index, mainly because the story doesn't focus much on the heroines, but how is Kamachi going to resolve all the hanging plot threads written into the story by now? The story is going eight-ways bananas and I have no idea if Kamachi even remembers all of the plot threads he's written in already. There are also heroines in Touma's massive harem who have largely dropped off the radar, like Aisa Himegami and Itsuwa, IIRC.

Still, I'd like to see a new anime season for Index too. If Kamachi's very fast writing means the LN series gets finished for too long before the anime does, then the powers that be will likely see no point in financing more anime seasons of Index or Railgun.

And how are Kamachi's fans the worst? Did they harass him online or in person over his work? Did they post photos of destroyed merchandise and novels online after a plot development they didn't like, such as how former fans of Kannagi took photos of destroyed Kannagi manga volumes and merchandise after it was revealed that the main character Nagi had a previous boyfriend, causing the creator Eri Takenashi to take a sabbatical given how much stress it caused her?

So what was it about Saekano that made its fandom and its plot worse than Index's then? I thought that since Saekano was written by Maruto Fumiaki, a major LN author, it'd have a lot more fans than haters.
This has nothing to deal with news so lets continue this in messages.
Old 2017-01-15, 20:07   Link #780
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post

I don't know about fan but Hater are always the loudest.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote