AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2015-03-15, 02:21   Link #721
hoocx

ok, the previous event (FF - low / middle / high / strategic) was the first of its kind that i managed to fully LB all the gold cards (yay me!), though it took like all the way until yesterday ==, but the drop rate was higher as compared to other events of its kind (at least that's what i think...) despite failing a few tries here and there.. ><

ok new event, timed event again (bring our all your mirage bat miyukis and mizukis, dun forget your christmas shizukus... whatever)
well, went in blind again for my first round, and failed so badly with like 400+ points == brought wrong characters and all, since i didnt know hahaz
2nd and 3rd time managed to full clear it though, but that stage with the 2 big spirits + 1 small spirit is a real problem though (their types are random, so try to balance your team as much as possible), their life is freaking long and i always spend the longest time there... but other than that, a full clear isn't too hard with the help of a few procs of time extensions..
just for your reference (don't know if it will help), the team i used:
Lvl 83 5* Mirage Bat Miyuki 90 (leader: for the 5s time extension, maybe abit on the aoe special, what else?)
Lvl 75 6* Misaka Mayumi 80 (the increase special bar is really good (imo), and good aoe as well)
Lvl 81 6* Mirage Bat Mari 80 (well for the hard hitter + high aoe)
Lvl 75 5* Valentine Shizuku 90 (for special bar + aoe special)
supp, pretty much anyone can work, i paired with another Misaka Mayumi (endless specials XD), christmas shizuku... well, pretty sure others will work as well ><
as you can see, my team is not actually as balanced as i would have liked (lacking a hard yellow hitter), but well whatever it still works, since mari can just whack through pretty much alot of stuff, even against blue hahaz..
good luck~
hoocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-15, 16:40   Link #722
xythun

Lucky. I only got 1 Juumonji, but enough Linas to level her own card to max.

In this timed round the defense buff is useful if you can't use three specials to wipe the last round, so I go with Mizuki for the +6.5s and bring Miyuki as the uniform one with the 16k nuke and insane speed.
xythun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 01:41   Link #723
Legault

Quote:
Originally Posted by xythun View Post
Lucky. I only got 1 Juumonji, but enough Linas to level her own card to max.

In this timed round the defense buff is useful if you can't use three specials to wipe the last round, so I go with Mizuki for the +6.5s and bring Miyuki as the uniform one with the 16k nuke and insane speed.
And then on my side I only got 2 Linas, and got enough Juumonjis to LB it 3 times, one time even surviving a triple blue Gil and getting 2 golden cards only for both of them to turn out to be Juumonjis, ugh, at least I got one Mizuki because I could not fully complete the last chapter for the freebie, I'm gonna sink a stone or 2 if it'll get me a full LB Lina this time around.

My freebie guaranteed butler card was a Shizuku <3, either her or Lina would have made my day, alas no Parade Special Lina, though I would have just used her for novelty's sake.

I've gotten it down mostly for the new event, it would be a LOT more easier if I had the gacha Christmas or gacha Racer Shizuku, those 5.5 sec skills with AoE attacks are so good ;_;, thankfully I checked around the supports before starting to dump Skill cards on the event Christmas A-chan/gacha Christmas Honoka/Event Valentine Mari, if any I'd take A-chan being 4.6s at max, but Mari and Honoka both were like 2.5-8.

I'm hoping we get another Masaki event soon so I can just ignore it and start training my Mizuki and Miyuki, I could have done the past event so easily if my Mizuki was 75+ instead of 47 with 13k hp, my almost full LB Event Racer Honoka couldn't just pump out the hps to heal the group after every blue Gil spam, or worse, I would lose someone on the first or second wave because the first Gil would just decide to correctly use a special/attack on a toon with a color disadvantage before I could get enough bar to put up a shield killing whoever got hit even with a shield and constant healing going out, and an 80+ Miyuki would help me trim down my time dealing with the early to mid waves on the currrent event, so many times an enemy ends up just barely alive because my 67 Miyuki doesn't pack the firepower to one-shot them with her AoE.
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 03:34   Link #724
hoocx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post
And then on my side I only got 2 Linas, and got enough Juumonjis to LB it 3 times, one time even surviving a triple blue Gil and getting 2 golden cards only for both of them to turn out to be Juumonjis, ugh, at least I got one Mizuki because I could not fully complete the last chapter for the freebie, I'm gonna sink a stone or 2 if it'll get me a full LB Lina this time around.

My freebie guaranteed butler card was a Shizuku <3, either her or Lina would have made my day, alas no Parade Special Lina, though I would have just used her for novelty's sake.

I've gotten it down mostly for the new event, it would be a LOT more easier if I had the gacha Christmas or gacha Racer Shizuku, those 5.5 sec skills with AoE attacks are so good ;_;, thankfully I checked around the supports before starting to dump Skill cards on the event Christmas A-chan/gacha Christmas Honoka/Event Valentine Mari, if any I'd take A-chan being 4.6s at max, but Mari and Honoka both were like 2.5-8.

I'm hoping we get another Masaki event soon so I can just ignore it and start training my Mizuki and Miyuki, I could have done the past event so easily if my Mizuki was 75+ instead of 47 with 13k hp, my almost full LB Event Racer Honoka couldn't just pump out the hps to heal the group after every blue Gil spam, or worse, I would lose someone on the first or second wave because the first Gil would just decide to correctly use a special/attack on a toon with a color disadvantage before I could get enough bar to put up a shield killing whoever got hit even with a shield and constant healing going out, and an 80+ Miyuki would help me trim down my time dealing with the early to mid waves on the currrent event, so many times an enemy ends up just barely alive because my 67 Miyuki doesn't pack the firepower to one-shot them with her AoE.
the previous event wasn't that bad, was it? other than the times that i accidentally press wrongly (attack instead casting shields), the success rate was as high as 80-90% of the time (other than the very bad RNGs):
5 chain (get damaged once by whatever attack)
shield
wait for shield to ready, then 4/5 chain (minus shield if 5 chain will kill)
enter next wave with 4 on cd and shield ready (special - at least one bar)
next wave
shield
5 chain
if got more than 2 bars - shield and heal (if not shield)
then repeat...
until last hit with special, upto you since the 150 all alive bonus cp will be more than enough to fill up the max 111 CP, the + 60CP just looks nice...
the special bar was really hard to build up though, since so little damage done each 4/5 chain ><
most of the time my team is somehow able to tank the whole battle, unless stupid RNG specifies all attacks land on one target ==
red (both single attacks, prefer normal attack since less pain), blue (single attack, aoe speical, normal attacks feel less pain), yellow (normal aoe, single special, i much rather the special which targets one than the normal that damages all)
but well, that was over already...

i pretty much give up on def for this event, though doesnt really look like theres alot of ppl interested in this even
43.9k points at rank 354, seeing this is only after slightly more than a day, with some misses here and there, maybe i should aim under 300? might be hard though...
full LB lina at 103k, which imo, is not very hard for full levelled players, but good luck anws ><
even full clear gives different points according to difficulty levels: there is a 1.3+k one, 1.65k, 1.92k one and also a 2.1+k one...
well, i can't 3 specials clear the last stage, but i sure can tank enough to still kill them in the end hahaz... the double giant spirits really too annoying already...

haven't did the free butler gacha yet... hope for the best >< a free 6* please, though there really isn't any one in particular that i want from this gacha...
EDIT: ok, just did it, got butler lina, not the best of SRs, but still, i might just use her for the parade form ><

but if masaki's event really come back, i still got like so much missing 6* gold cards from that miko mayumi and nekomimi azusa are both still missing 2 more from LB >< busy busy... dun even have time to go full clear story mode with lina, though i did clear up to stage 12 worth of stones (you know, just in case they reset everything again XD)...

Last edited by hoocx; 2015-03-17 at 09:30.
Old 2015-03-16, 13:08   Link #725
FAiM

My free butler card was Tatsuya.

And as for points in this event:
250 points for every defeated maid spirit - they show randomly from zero to four and also flee after attack (but I'm not sure)
50 points for every defeat giant spirit (always three)
500 points for killing all enemies
and normal points, which also depending on numbers of maid spirit - 460 + 20*numbers_of_maid_spirit

Summarizing, you can max gain 1110, 1380, 1920, or 2190 points depending on numbers of maid spirit.
FAiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 03:41   Link #726
hoocx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AruSan View Post
also I wonder if we could get masaki as a playable character as well
well, looks like ur wish is coming true soon LOL ><

sighs this event is dragging out so long and boring... damn annoying when there isn't any maid spirits and your points just go up by peanuts... at 50k now... thinking if i should just stop at 80k to get the full LB miyuki then ignore the rest of the gold cards?
Old 2015-03-27, 21:24   Link #727
Legault

We're also getting a "new version" of the game now where the cards will boost stuff like hp it seems, my opinion is that if you haven't yet finished all the cube stamps from story mode, you should stop at 80k for full LB Miyuki and use all your free BP to get them done before Masaki comes and everything resets, same if you have already done so but want to level a toon and aren't at a high enough range that the 20 BP from the event shell out reasonable direct exp, I haven't checked the list for the BP/CP comparisons on story mode but I'm sure that at least the first 200~ or so levels from this event don't shell out good enough CP+exp to make it worth your while.
Old 2015-03-29, 00:40   Link #728
hoocx

Quote:
We're also getting a "new version" of the game now where the cards will boost stuff like hp it seems, my opinion is that if you haven't yet finished all the cube stamps from story mode, you should stop at 80k for full LB Miyuki and use all your free BP to get them done before Masaki comes and everything resets, same if you have already done so but want to level a toon and aren't at a high enough range that the 20 BP from the event shell out reasonable direct exp, I haven't checked the list for the BP/CP comparisons on story mode but I'm sure that at least the first 200~ or so levels from this event don't shell out good enough CP+exp to make it worth your while.
true, just hit 80k at enemy level 158, guess i shall just heck the rest of the gold cards and try to get the cube stamps for those that i have not gotten... (already LB-ed 5* azusa with more than enough drops, the other 2, leo and jumonji, guess i have to give up on them...
for story mode, not many actually, left 4 maps then still gives cube which i have not done...
15-1, 15-3, 16-1, 16-3
36BP x 3 more tries x 2 maps + 38 x 3 tries x 2 maps = 444BP
around 22hours+ from now if nothing goes wrong... i guess i will make it in time? hahaz

hmm... some CAD thingy from what i saw, though i dunno what / how it works... from what i saw at the start (note: i can't understand jap -> only recognise some of the kanji used in chinese characters), something like attaching / linking one card to another? well, thats just what im guessing... so no idea ><
tell me more about how it works after it is implemented please == thanks in advance~ XD
Old 2015-03-30, 13:53   Link #729
Legault

Ok, from what I've tried, the CAD option lets you change the current model your toon has for any other model card you have (I knew there was a reason I saved all those model cards), and it also lets you add 2 cards to your toon to grant you an HP boost, the cards you choose get blocked so you can't do anything with them, and when you're choosing which cards to attach, it seems that a tenth of the number that's below the card will be the HP boost you'll receive from it, oh and when they proc their skill they can also proc the skill of the card that's attached to them!

Apart from that you can now melt non-Mayaka 3*+ cards for FLT points which you can exchange for things like a Limit Break card for 12k, a 6* card, any kind of Mayaka card, any kind of Exp Gift, and a 4* card, the top 3 offers, the LB card and the 6* and 4* card have a time limit though since it's the first time I don't know if the deadlines are as they are right now, or if it's like this just because we're at the end of a month when the game got updated, it's gonna be a long day for me, since I have enough FP for 951 10x card tries, but at least now I can use them for something, might actually hold onto my FLT points, a LB card is nice, if you have a card you just barely missed getting full LB, which I don't have any at the moment, I could always go for one 6* and one 4* to fill my collection I guess.

Also we got a box upgrade and 2 more set teams, yay more space.

Oh, and the new fusion/melt cap is 30, wooo.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-03-31 at 00:31.
Old 2015-03-30, 23:41   Link #730
hoocx

ok i shall add my own 2 cents...
well, firstly the model, is kinda fun, but may be kinda confusing, since you need to know which is the card u have equipped / modelled, if not you are gonna have a fun time if you mix those 2 up..
the card deck limit going up was quite significant. i remember starting out with 120, then they gave me 10 free during lina's introduction, and now im at 220 (i have never done any box upgrades before), well im guessing since you can equip upto 4 cards per character, with the introduction of masaki, that brings the total upto 14 characs x 4 per charac = 54 cards (simply to fill them all up), the previous limit of 130 is almost like just twice of that, so they must have thought it as not very feasible and upgraded everyone's box limit... well, good gain for everyone so no complains there..
additional 2 set teams -> neutral about this, doesn't really help much anyways...
wow, and thanks Legault, i didn't know that about the HP boost and skill activations of the CAD cards (this will change the gameplay slightly? activating the required skills for anyone on the team is important! Maxed skill halloween honoka is now global wahahahaha XD)
for the CAD cards, there isn't a fixed character that you must stick by like you have for model cards, so its actually pretty cool to have a mix and match between the skills and stuff ><

omg, almost forgot to mention this important important point...
best of all, you can now SEE how much is your skill / speed bar status after upgrading!!!
no more endless blind upgrading for the skill and speed (cheers like no tomorrow) LOL XD
it is significant in that sense that you dun need to keep wasting / throwing bottomless amount of skill and speed cards into a pit then you have no idea will fill up when... hahaz

ok regarding the FLT shop, you can visit it to see what kind of items you want for yourselves (obviously the mayaka LB card is good, but its worth hell lot of points...), im just going to talk abit on the conversion rates...
in the tab you used to convert cards for the upgrading points, there is now an additional button for you to choose to convert the cards into FLT points instead.. from what little i know:
1-2* cards: 0 FLT points
3* cards: 1 FLT point each
4* cards: 5 FLT points each
5* cards: 100 FLT points each
6* cards: 300 FLT points each
well, since high star cards are rarer and harder to come by, im guessing this conversion is only natural? btw, it can also detect the Limit Break, that means if you want to convert a limit break-ed card into FLT points, it is able to sense how many LBs it had went through, and give you the correct points accordingly (eg. a fully LB 5* card will be worth 500 FLT points).
but yeah, well i guess there isn't so many free 5*s and 6*s cards you all have lying around in your box rotting (mine are mostly used for upgrading other cards >< T.T)
and wow, Legault, 951 10x card tries??? OMG and i thought my 351 10x card tries was not bad already... probably not gonna spam for the FLT points, shall see, shall see...
since i was out for most of the day yesterday, couldn't fully explore everything yet, so yeah, this is the extent of what i know..
new event coming up soon as well, have fun and share whatever new stuff you all find out about these new stuff~

Last edited by hoocx; 2015-03-30 at 23:52.
Old 2015-04-01, 01:09   Link #731
Legault

I'll add more stuff later but before I go to bed, DO NOT LET MASAKI CAST, his special is reflect, and in a timed event he can and will just spam it forever and you'll lose then and there because it takes a long time for it to fall off.

So, timed waves event, bosses are Tatsuya, Masaki, and those damn White NPCs on the second to last wave, seriously.

Wave 1: 2 mobs
Wave 2: 3 mobs, one could be Masaki
Wave 3: Tatsuya and 3 mobs
Wave 4 and 5: 4 mobs
Wave 6: 5 mobs
Wave 7: Tatsuya and Masaki and 4 mobs
Wave 8: 5 mobs
Wave 9: 7 mobs
Wave 10: Tatusya and Masaki and 5 mobs
Wave 11: 3 Armored Whites (Red Type), 3 mobs
Wave 12: Tatsuya Masaki and 6 mobs

Golden drop is the 5* A-chan

Specials are a single target Gauge Reset for Tatsuya, and Reflection for Masaki, kill Masaki, kill him, with fire.

As I was saying, those damned Whites on the second to last wave have HUGE armor, and there's 3 of them, I have to use like 5-6 specials to kill them and it eats a huge chunk of time too, oh, and they hit like a truck as well, 2 of them target a yellow toon and that toon's dead, heck, I saw 2 of them gang up on my 70 Miyuki and almost kill her, as a blue type :/

Last edited by Legault; 2015-04-01 at 10:33.
Old 2015-04-01, 11:36   Link #732
hoocx

Quote:
I'll add more stuff later but before I go to bed, DO NOT LET MASAKI CAST, his special is reflect, and in a timed event he can and will just spam it forever and you'll lose then and there because it takes a long time for it to fall off.

So, timed waves event, bosses are Tatsuya, Masaki, and those damn White NPCs on the second to last wave, seriously.

Wave 1: 2 mobs
Wave 2: 3 mobs, one could be Masaki
Wave 3: Tatsuya and 3 mobs
Wave 4 and 5: 4 mobs
Wave 6: 5 mobs
Wave 7: Tatsuya and Masaki and 4 mobs
Wave 8: 5 mobs
Wave 9: 7 mobs
Wave 10: Tatusya and Masaki and 5 mobs
Wave 11: 3 Armored Whites (Red Type), 3 mobs
Wave 12: Tatsuya Masaki and 6 mobs

Golden drop is the 5* A-chan

Specials are a single target Gauge Reset for Tatsuya, and Reflection for Masaki, kill Masaki, kill him, with fire.

As I was saying, those damned Whites on the second to last wave have HUGE armor, and there's 3 of them, I have to use like 5-6 specials to kill them and it eats a huge chunk of time too, oh, and they hit like a truck as well, 2 of them target a yellow toon and that toon's dead, heck, I saw 2 of them gang up on my 70 Miyuki and almost kill her, as a blue type :/
well, haven't gotten any gold cards yet so far... but most of the points already brought up by legault already, that masaki must be killed, and fast, i failed quite a few times because of the reflection already..

oh im not very sure, but there is some health limit or something on masaki, which will sometimes cause him to cast a all ally attack up instead of the usual reflection, pair that with a tatsuya special / normal all attack, get ready to sacrifice one of your guys, or even half health your entire team, best recommendation - just kill that bloody masaki before he even cast anything (pun not intended)...

the whites at the 2nd last round must really take notice... not only do they have high def, they hit a ton as well (doesn't really matter who they hit, 3 attacks on any target is a guaranteed death, 1/2 if you are a yellow)... best recommendation here will either be a gauge reset/slow special on them, so that they don't hit alot of times (you know, minimize losses...)
EDIT: well some other possible methods are of course support mirage bat mizuki, the shield is always useful >< direct attacks become around 2k+ damage only?
another possible support is the new 6* uniform miyuki from the last event, her special reduces red def, couple it with another blue special (for me it was misaka mayumi), i managed to clear the wave with 2 specials and a 3 chain (valentine shizuku as last) to gain the sp bar ><

so this is where your CAD customization comes in... i don't exactly know what skills are useful, so most of mine are randomly added in..
you have 4 characters in a team, with additional 8 CAD slots in total, with a variety of 12 possible skills (15 if you include a support with additional 2 CAD slots)..
thing to note: the CAD skill DOES NOT always activate even if your normal skill does, so treat it as a nice bonus instead of relying on it...
as you know, the leader's skill procs most often (= more chance of CAD procs), so put the skills you want most to activate in CAD as your leader's one...

for me, its Mirage Bat Miyuki with her time extension (CAD - halloween honoka with maxed all heal and mirage bat mizuki with time extension + speed gauge)

well, you get the point, thats also one of the reasons if you think the event is getting slightly harder is probably due to the versatility that you can customize your team with... they are making it more of a challenge...
for me im failing at maybe around 10-15% chance if my miyuki doesn't proc, so thats kinda a problem..

anyways good luck and have fun as always~

Last edited by hoocx; 2015-04-02 at 04:50.
Old 2015-04-01, 17:45   Link #733
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Yes, these things are hard to kill and hit really hard.
One time, I got wiped out even though I got 30 sec plus at the last stage because all of my cards' HPs were extremely low. I was praying the time to pass, but I got wiped before the time runs out.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-02, 02:00   Link #734
xythun

Mirage Bat Mizuki MVP again on this one. 6.5s extend time + def buff makes the last 3 rounds easy. If you get lucky and proc Mirage Bat Miyuki as the CAD gg. On the other hand, how much longer are they going to make these things now that I'm finishing with 20-30s left. This one is already annoyingly long enough that I get bored and just stamina dump trying to LB New Year Tats or get fodder golds from the other event.

Use the school uniform Miyuki 5/6* to take care of the high def reds. Open with Her -> 3-4 chain ending with Shizuku to get 3 bars -> Finish all 3 up by using Miyuki again when your def buff is off cd.

Last edited by xythun; 2015-04-02 at 02:11.
xythun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-03, 23:14   Link #735
hoocx

hey guys, i found something new for this event~
you know how there's always only 2 lines of points,
the first being the clear bonus, mostly is around 700+...
2nd one is the difficulty level or something.. ranging from 600, 800, 1000 or 1200
i somehow by chance found a 3rd line, well, can't read it though, the first few words was "tatsuya masaki ..." it was worth an additional 300 points...
at first i thought it was because they didn't manage to cast any specials... so i managed another lucky run in which they didn't cast anything either, but the bonus wasn't there...
so now my hypothesis is that that 300 points is for the 2 of them to totally not even attack?
well i know it's kinda hard, but that run i had christmas shizuku, which maybe the reason why, i dun really remember that run so well, though im sure my 4* pe attire azusa casted her skill as a CAD once or twice...
not very significant though, with the current points fluctuation, almost as if alot of ppl had given up on this event... ok shall leave you all with this small thing that i found for now ><

EDIT: ok that wasn't it... now i have totally no idea what izzit... i tried to kill both at the same time in the end as well, but don't have either... now i can only wait for someone who can figure it out to tell me XD

Last edited by hoocx; 2015-04-04 at 08:33.
Old 2015-04-06, 01:20   Link #736
oopysirc

It just means for you to put tatsuya and masaki into your deck. I think you get the bonus automatically. For the second line, it is based off of how many white enemies you kill. Spawn rate fort hem is random cept for 2nd to last wave. 200 points per white enemy.
oopysirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 11:46   Link #737
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoocx View Post
miko mayumi and nekomimi azusa are both still missing 2 more from LB >< busy busy... dun even have time to go full clear story mode with lina, though i did clear up to stage 12 worth of stones (you know, just in case they reset everything again XD)...
Miko Mayumi was easy for me, ,but Azusa is mystery. I missed both nekomimi and Miko Azusa. Man, I have to get all the stones, but ranking is too tight. I hope, ranking ends after tomorrow at least for one week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xythun View Post
Mirage Bat Mizuki MVP again on this one. 6.5s extend time + def buff makes the last 3 rounds easy.
Yes, Mizuki is the best. And, I put all the time increase into Mizuki as CADs. If she pops up, it makes everything smooth!!!!
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 13:13   Link #738
Legault

I've got a question for anyone with a Lina that can Parade, if you do Parade in events like this with multiple waves, does it carry over till the end?, I'd like to think it does but alas I have no Parade Lina of my own.

New Event, It's a mock pvp event, the enemies are pseudo-player cards with what seems to be the very basic skill and speed on the cards, HP as well seems to be around what a normal player would have, in two words, SUPER EASY (mode), engaged, should be really easy to get all the stamp cards and LB all the cards, just nuke all 3 waves and hope you get extra goldens.

Only thing I'm sad is that they're giving us another A-chan model, I mean sure the colors are diferent but I'd have preferred another PC Model Card >_>

Gah, that's the fifth golden card, third non-Mayaka drop that turns out to be an SR Exp Card, that's so horribly sad, I'm doing all right on drops right now, need 3 more A-chans and Mizukis and 2 more Linas to LB all.

Ok, so it's not all sunshine and rainbows, just got an insta wipe setup, Tatsuya's skill procs, turns out he's prepping his special, so instant AoE gauge reset and massive damage, they kill 2 of my 3 and leave the rest heavily wounded, then as soon as wave 2 starts Mayumi's 5k AoE damage procs and kills all but one, I hope I never get to see that happen again, I hate Luck Based Missions, don't like simply getting wiped without even being able to retaliate.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-04-09 at 22:04.
Old 2015-04-10, 11:15   Link #739
hoocx

Quote:

Ok, so it's not all sunshine and rainbows, just got an insta wipe setup, Tatsuya's skill procs, turns out he's prepping his special, so instant AoE gauge reset and massive damage, they kill 2 of my 3 and leave the rest heavily wounded, then as soon as wave 2 starts Mayumi's 5k AoE damage procs and kills all but one, I hope I never get to see that happen again, I hate Luck Based Missions, don't like simply getting wiped without even being able to retaliate.
seriously? is that your only instant kill? i had at least twice first wave miki skill proc + immediate special right off the bat before i can even do anything, kill 2-3 of my characters = can't build up any specials = quick gg clear team ==

well, for gold card-wise, only got 4 drops so far... and 2 of them were SR Mayaka exp cards... so yeah 4 more Lina to LB and 3 more each of azusa and mizuki.. sighs... so poor luck ><

EDIT: still need 4 Linas, 1 Azusa and 3 Mizukis ==

Last edited by hoocx; 2015-04-11 at 11:17.
Old 2015-04-10, 15:42   Link #740
Legault

I can at least recover somewhat from Miki's since it doesn't reset the gauge and I'm running mostly reds and high hp yellows, after that it's just a matter of not letting anyone do anything from then on, can't do anything entering second wave with only one alive after Mayumi's skill because the game decided to kill everyone else off before I can do a thing.

Oh yeah, I also linked Miki-celerator to my leader's card, I guess you could put him himself if he's high enough,it's rare but when my leader double-procs it, I can't help but smile as Tats or Miki get murdered by their own insta-cast special, same with Juumonji's.

Oh great, now I got an SR Speed Card, I have like 5 of those and 10 of the rare ones, I don't need more Speed game, I'd at least appreciate Skill Cards, or you know, the event cards.

Down to 1 Lina and 3 Mizukis left.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-04-11 at 10:54.