AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-07-26, 18:47   Link #6081
Lucidrago

Well in DxD myth, Zeus and Odin are just perverts. The virgin goddesses are still virgins since they haven't found a man. And most gods or god-class beings were probably created rather than born. Like how Lucifer used Lilith's power to create the first generation of devils. Or how Hades used Lilith's power to create thousands of devils. Or how God created the angels. And technically they aren't siblings but simply have the same creator. But they can call each other siblings if they want to.

Erebus and Nyx probably just created Thanatos using their power. And Angra Mainyu created Azi Dahaka using his own power. Because they're gods and can create miracles.

That's probably how the myths work in DxD.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 09:01   Link #6082
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@vietthai: It might not apply to the harem in general, but Ishibumi did say in a tweet that he plans to fill Ise's peerage from now on with both new and old characters (including Ingvild who is a new character). So it's still fine as far as the peerage goes. Not to say that Tiamat will definitely be in the peerage, though. And if Gabriel joins the harem, she'd have to be a local wife because she has to manage the system of Heaven. And besides, if one tried to turn her into a Devil, she'd fall.

@Lucidrago: In Volume 25, Chapter "Gods of Hell", it states:
Quote:
Even the projections of brother and sister, Erebus and Nyx, shook from the warning filled with force.
So yes, they're siblings.
Old 2018-07-27, 09:14   Link #6083
Elmenhilde Lover

@Lucid When taking about Thanatos, the Oneiroi and Hypnos, the kanji translates as either Erebus and Nyx gave birth to them or created them.
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 10:14   Link #6084
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
二柱ともニュクスが作り出した神だ。
"作り出した" (tsukuridashita) - produced; "作り出す" (tsukuridasu) - produce
No birth. It is implied both gods were created by Nyx alone.
Old 2018-07-27, 10:48   Link #6085
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Actually i think about Nyx being another harem member because she have an illustration
Old 2018-07-27, 11:02   Link #6086
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@vietthai96 I kinda of agree with you because I have a feeling regarding Nyx which I had a similar one back when I saw Elmenhilde get an illustration in Volume 16 and look what happened with her.
Old 2018-07-27, 11:02   Link #6087
B214

Wasn't there a discussion at one point about Kiryuu being Tiamat because she got an illustration?
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 11:06   Link #6088
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Wasn't there a discussion at one point about Kiryuu being Tiamat because she got an illustration?
Yep. The DxD community here wanders in strange directions when we're waiting for a new volume or translation.
Old 2018-07-27, 11:45   Link #6089
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just because she has an illustration doesn't automatically mean she'll be in the harem. First of all she is with Erebus. Second of all even Venalana got an illustration and she won't be in Ise's harem.
Old 2018-07-27, 14:53   Link #6090
Lucidrago

When did Venelana ever get an illustration?

I bet people were saying that Grayfia would be in the harem because she got an illustration in Volume 2. Or Sona being in Issei's harem. Or saying that Gabriel should be in Issei's harem.
Old 2018-07-27, 15:12   Link #6091
Collbrande-Ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Just because she has an illustration doesn't automatically mean she'll be in the harem. First of all she is with Erebus. Second of all even Venalana got an illustration and she won't be in Ise's harem.
Agreed there have been a few cases where we have illustrations but that girl/woman is unattainable like Griselda(kind of wish she wasn't), Grayfia, Serafall, Sona, Valerie and now Nyx.

When I first saw the image when people were saying it was Verrine I pretty much caved on my resistance to the Verrine being Issei's queen thing. That evil look she has is pretty interesting even if it is actually true evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
When did Venelana ever get an illustration?

I bet people were saying that Grayfia would be in the harem because she got an illustration in Volume 2. Or Sona being in Issei's harem. Or saying that Gabriel should be in Issei's harem.
The Gabriel harem member thing is mentioned a lot not sure if it is by a large number of users but it exists, I support it as well.

Last edited by Collbrande-Ex; 2018-07-27 at 16:00. Reason: Infantile comment below
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 15:17   Link #6092
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collbrande-Ex View Post
Agreed there have been a few cases where we have illustrations but that girl/woman is unattainable like Griselda(kind of wish she wasn't), Grayfia, Serafall, Sona, Valerie and now Nyx.

When I first saw the image when people were saying it was Verrine I pretty much caved on my resistance to the Verrine being Issei's queen thing. That evil look she has is pretty interesting even if it is actually true evil.

The Gabriel harem member thing is mentioned a lot not sure if it is by a large number of users but it exists, I support it as well.

Me personally:

on the heaven side I would love Gabriel, Lint(she might join) and Mirana as part of the harem.

I just dream of Issei answering the door one day and Griselda immediately tells him to "take responsibility for what he has done" loudly so the whole house hears her and then she leaves Mirana with him. A new harem member/wife born of dress break and he has to explain that comment.

on the devil side Tsubasa Yura, Reya Kusaka, Seekvaira and I guess Tsubaki(if Kiba harem doesn't happen)

Tsubasa has a crush on Issei I hope she does in the end become a wife.

Seekvaira well my reasoning is kind of simple I don't think a man exists other than Issei that can deal with that much otaku, plus she is a beauty.

I have others but those will result in my execution so I won't go there.

Those already married part of another harem, in love with someone else(other than Tsubaki and Reya) or villians(I am looking at Jeanne) are not allowed.
@B214 What you predicted is happening now.
Old 2018-07-27, 20:00   Link #6093
Parry999

Seek is Sairaorgs or tsudere for Vali xD
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-27, 22:43   Link #6094
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

huh, i just thinking. Beside nothing prove that Nyx is with Erebus like original myth, and i think about illustration thing because she have "personal" illustration. Gabriel, Grayfia, Griselda, Valerie being illust with other characters with them in their first illustration.

On the other hand i think Issei have too much devil in his harem, like i said long before, his harem lack a Pure Angel, a female Dragon and a Goddess
Old 2018-07-28, 00:01   Link #6095
Lucidrago

Well this is a series largely centered around devils and the Underworld so that makes a lot of sense.
Old 2018-07-28, 05:51   Link #6096
JBlast

I don't ever recall Reya Kusaka ever being remotely interested in Ise?
JBlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 06:09   Link #6097
Lucidrago

Apparently any girl that interacts with Issei should be in his harem.
Old 2018-07-28, 06:17   Link #6098
JBlast

Quote:
And that is how it should be. Ise should make the two Kendo girls his.
JBlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 10:15   Link #6099
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Seekvaira has interacted with Issei a lot, but there is no indication that she is falling for him. Heck, i think she is a good match for Sairaorg apart from Kuisha of course
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-28, 10:54   Link #6100
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Seekvaira is a mecha otaku because of her father, most likely he is also a mecha otaku, and as one, his dream should be to marry his daughter to a Gundam (Ise in armor looks like a Gundam), so don't exclude her yet.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem