Notices

Old 2010-04-09, 07:13   Link #41
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Rofl , yeah . After what she have done at the end of extinction
I won't be surprised that she'll be like Wesker in RE5
except for the matrix dodging stuff. if she even OP's wesker a tiny bit at the start of their fight i'm throwing my soda at the screen and leaving.
Old 2010-04-09, 07:43   Link #42
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black0raz0r View Post
I finaly notice that this guy in RE: Extinction

is Albert Wesker
That's Jason O'Mara from RE: Extinction. They replaced Shawn Roberts in the 4th film then.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 12:15   Link #43
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
except for the matrix dodging stuff. if she even OP's wesker a tiny bit at the start of their fight i'm throwing my soda at the screen and leaving.
Ahah^^

In the trailer , Wesker seems to be more or less/pretty much like Wesker in RE5 with a power up .
And i don't think that 2 shotguns will even brush him .
So , we might expect for a OMGKICKASSLOL power up . I doubt that she even could throw a fireball
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 00:05   Link #44
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ahah^^

In the trailer , Wesker seems to be more or less/pretty much like Wesker in RE5 with a power up .
And i don't think that 2 shotguns will even brush him .
So , we might expect for a OMGKICKASSLOL power up . I doubt that she even could throw a fireball
that dual shotgun thing was stupid. I doubt she can handle the power with one hand.
Old 2010-04-10, 12:50   Link #45
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Two wielding shotguns? Only one I think that could do that is Chris. Have you seen how much muscle is on that man?!

...The problem is the directors probably never played RE.

They should drop RE and pick up PE

President Evil

Muahahaha!... *cough, wheeze, hack* I mean.. Dokuganryu!... K?

Enough with my hintage~, I think the directors should be people who take avid interest in game adaptions that also played the games themselves. You know what your doing right and what your doing wrong then.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 12:57   Link #46
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
that dual shotgun thing was stupid. I doubt she can handle the power with one hand.
I handled a shotgun before and its kick is ridiculous for such a standard sized gun. And it already has dampeners put in to soften its kick.

If she is going to dual wield, it would look so unrealistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I really wished that they took RE towards the horror route rather than the action movie route. With that said, I'll probably watch this too but on DVD or matinee.
The games went from survival horror to just plain survival, so I think the franchise shifted accordingly. Even if it is survival , the element is hardly there : it is just "mash the button to release grip" rather than "don't even bother to aim, RUN".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 14:07   Link #47
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yep it's unrealistic .
But now that she got super power at the end of extinction nothing surprise me now .. 2 dual shotgun , i doubt that she can even wield 2 dual long rifle ..
Old 2010-04-11, 02:02   Link #48
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I handled a shotgun before and its kick is ridiculous for such a standard sized gun. And it already has dampeners put in to soften its kick.

If she is going to dual wield, it would look so unrealistic.
It's not the size of the gun, it's the cartridge it's firing.

Not to mention it is a zombie movie, so OF COURSE it's unrealistic. I don't hear anyone complaining about Alice's ESP, which is by FAR more unrealistic than dual-wielding shotguns. Also, given her physical capabilites, while nowhere close to Wesker's UBERHAX, are still greater than that of an average human, so dual shoguns isn't impossible. It's not impossible IRL either, just difficult to aim because of recoil.
Old 2010-04-11, 12:00   Link #49
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Liable to blow a portion of your leg off, too. Shotgun shells do spread, add recoil and your a danger to yourself and others.

Alice's ESP? Evil supah power? Evacuating Stupid People? Especially Sexy Panties? What the hell does ESP mean? It's been awhile since I've watched it... and I only watched the first x3

...They should do something like The Last Samurai again. That was a pretty respectful movie... so far, all hollywood is doing is butchering other franchise. They need to be original again.
Old 2010-04-11, 12:53   Link #50
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
It's not the size of the gun, it's the cartridge it's firing.
I would generally agree with the statement, however I had less problems putting a 7.62 downrange with a GPMG firing single shots (due to a malfunctioning gas chamber) as compared to a 5.56 from a M16. And the first time I fired a handgun, I was shooting a catgirl.*

It is also due to how stable the gun is : guns with rifle butts are generally more accurate as they are "secured" to your body.

Quote:
Not to mention it is a zombie movie, so OF COURSE it's unrealistic. I don't hear anyone complaining about Alice's ESP, which is by FAR more unrealistic than dual-wielding shotguns. Also, given her physical capabilites, while nowhere close to Wesker's UBERHAX, are still greater than that of an average human, so dual shoguns isn't impossible. It's not impossible IRL either, just difficult to aim because of recoil.
Next we will have her dual wielding twin GPMGs. One girl. Two guns. One thousand zombies.

* - Due to a moe-induced bullet deflecting aura. It has got little to do with my shooting skills, seriously. It is the recoil and the aura.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-11, 13:57   Link #51
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Talking about Rifle and the recoil that's remind a video that i watched a long time ago :

.577 T-Rex , this is no joke .
Last guy did the best position .

See , imagine Alice with 2 dual rifle like that ...
Old 2010-04-11, 14:22   Link #52
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Next we will have her dual wielding twin GPMGs. One girl. Two guns. One thousand zombies.

* - Due to a moe-induced bullet deflecting aura. It has got little to do with my shooting skills, seriously. It is the recoil and the aura.
Or like Seras Victoria, wielding dual CANNONS.
Spoiler for Seras Victoria:

No matter how ridiculous, you'd be hard-pressed get any more ridiculous than that.
Old 2010-04-12, 16:19   Link #53
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Its not alice duel wielding them tho, its Jill i think.

and why the fuck are they wearing skin tight leather? this has become a Eye candy zombie movie without the zombies. atleast it has wesker and Chris (who i hope arent horribly raped like the other cast members who should have been more bad ass)

at the end of the movie Leon saves the day with his Special agent flips and awesomeness.

well atleast they didnt rape the characters like the people who did Dead or alive movie. they made tina a lesbian whihc really ticked me off XD
Old 2010-04-12, 17:10   Link #54
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Or they suddenly have Kurz's skill of being able to guess the path of a bullet.

Woohoo, Leon S. Kennedy!... Broken Butterfly? How about a red7? (...To me, it's both sentimental and a good handgun.)

...What do you mean by 'raped'?... As in, they did a horrible job at acting?

Also, the skin tight leather thing sounds kind of creepy in a zombie movie. Kind of like my impression of seeing Jill in that tight body suit in RE5...

Old 2010-04-12, 19:01   Link #55
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ahah true for the skin tight leather ^^

Ow and for the little details that we didn't talking about yet :

- Now , Zombies can run XD
- Plagias added XD
- Alice found shurikens XD
- She also use dual sword ^^

Omg , what with those dual weapons , also dual pistols , dual TMP

To finish , Alice is a ninja

Edit : You can watch some interviews with Milla Jovovich (Alice) , Ali Larter (Claire) and Paul Anderson .

http://uk.media.movies.ign.com/media...41/vids_1.html

Talking about camera's angle , 3D etc...
Old 2010-04-13, 05:44   Link #56
master_buten

oh my lawd! i can't wait to see this ^_^ heard it's in 3D, i really like mila jovovich, she was pregnant while doing her last resident evil movie, now she's in good shape than ever', wish i burn fat that easy *sigh*
master_buten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 10:16   Link #57
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by master_buten View Post
oh my lawd! i can't wait to see this ^_^ heard it's in 3D, i really like mila jovovich, she was pregnant while doing her last resident evil movie, now she's in good shape than ever', wish i burn fat that easy *sigh*
I wish she would learn how to act. hopefuly she's a better parent.
Old 2010-04-22, 06:27   Link #58
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Omg , Paul WS Anderson want to make games .. first make better movies and we'll see ..

http://kotaku.com/5521688/resident-e...-develop-games
Old 2010-04-23, 20:09   Link #59
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Can't say I'm looking forward to it. As a fan of the games, I've been less than impressed with the movies.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 06:38   Link #60
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Poster :

Spoiler for O_O:

Pics :

Spoiler for O_O:

So many Dual Weapons

And Scofi... Chris