AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-12, 17:02   Link #41
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Chapter 42:
Old 2008-10-13, 02:30   Link #42
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

and hell that arrow thing wass soo awsome that melcheese door reminden mo of tomahawk missiles + laser manipulation heheh
Old 2008-10-13, 07:15   Link #43
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
This manga wont live for another year. 4 weeks on the bottom 3 *cries*. I guess jump readers like action more than talking(which Psyren has a lot).
Old 2008-10-13, 12:55   Link #44
ser4

damm that would be sad
Old 2008-10-17, 02:02   Link #45
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
damm that would be sad
Would definitely be too bad. Get into another series just to have it vanish into the night. Hopefully it can keep on going.
Old 2008-10-26, 03:30   Link #46
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Based on chapter 44, I'm starting to wonder:
1. Would Ageha become evil? Since Shiner also mentioned that his power may made him corrupted or something like that.
2. Where are Ageha and co. at the time of the Wise Rally? Maybe one of them would create the Wise.
3. Who Nemesis Q really is. He maybe someone from the future who came back to the present in order to change the bad future. He might also killing those who speak of the future because he don't want to messed the future too much. Well, that's pretty much roundabout way to do things.

If this manga would somehow ended, I hope that it will be ended properly. It's an interesting series.

Last edited by Kresnik; 2008-10-26 at 04:57.
Old 2008-10-26, 09:34   Link #47
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Definitely some questions hanging in the air right now. Luckily the good guys get away because the reinforcements don't feel like doing anything . Though do wonder if there is more to it than that.

Ageha's development should be pretty interesting. Don't think he'll turn evil or anything, but probably have to deal with the darker sides of himself. Isn't easy to get yourself to take the life of someone. Though I suspect the desire for revenge played a role here.

In terms of where Ageha and company are during that rally is interesting. It really depends on if the past and future are a straight line or if there are seperate branches depending on the choices made. If whatever they do only affects the timeline they are on then their absence from that Rally is a concern.

Either they are killed in a future jump or something else. But if the past from the video is different from the one they are currently returning to then their absence simply means they were living normal lives and never gained their abilities. Yet that doesn't quite make sense since the kids weren't being trained for no reason. But maybe its a different time period where Nemesis Q was still taking people back, but this particular group was never selected for some reason. At any rate we'll probably get our answers before this is over.

Who Nemesis Q is really makes me wonder. He only lets people go back a certain number of times and then that's it. He's awakening psi powers all over in people and giving them battle experience. Yet he's perfectly willing to take drastic actions to those who try to speak and lets people who have no idea what's going on wander into that deathtrap and get killed.
Old 2008-10-26, 16:27   Link #48
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Definitely some questions hanging in the air right now. Luckily the good guys get away because the reinforcements don't feel like doing anything . Though do wonder if there is more to it than that.

Ageha's development should be pretty interesting. Don't think he'll turn evil or anything, but probably have to deal with the darker sides of himself. Isn't easy to get yourself to take the life of someone. Though I suspect the desire for revenge played a role here.

In terms of where Ageha and company are during that rally is interesting. It really depends on if the past and future are a straight line or if there are seperate branches depending on the choices made. If whatever they do only affects the timeline they are on then their absence from that Rally is a concern.

Either they are killed in a future jump or something else. But if the past from the video is different from the one they are currently returning to then their absence simply means they were living normal lives and never gained their abilities. Yet that doesn't quite make sense since the kids weren't being trained for no reason. But maybe its a different time period where Nemesis Q was still taking people back, but this particular group was never selected for some reason. At any rate we'll probably get our answers before this is over.

Who Nemesis Q is really makes me wonder. He only lets people go back a certain number of times and then that's it. He's awakening psi powers all over in people and giving them battle experience. Yet he's perfectly willing to take drastic actions to those who try to speak and lets people who have no idea what's going on wander into that deathtrap and get killed.
I think Nemesis Q may very well be the final boss, this whole thing could be his little experiment in the first place for whatever reason, and he's using both sides for his own purpose.
Old 2008-11-01, 11:36   Link #49
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for chap 45:

Quote:
Spoiler for chap 45:

Quote:

Very, very interesting theory, particularly the bold part. Since the Wises seem pretty much human, perhaps the current Wise are a result of this, meaning that they are from a different timeline in which Nemesis Q gave them psi powers. Hell, it could even mean that Wises get replaced, i.e. current Wises get wiped out and replaced with new Wises , but that's a bit stretching it with only this amount of knowledge.

Quote:
That's the question of the year for the series. I suppose only time could answer it.
Old 2008-11-01, 13:16   Link #50
jzmagic
flargansbog

Great Ageha/Yoshina love love scene in 45.
Old 2008-11-04, 00:52   Link #51
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Great Ageha/Yoshina love love scene in 45.
Will agree that was pretty nice. After going through a really tough fight and getting such a major piece of information that kind of moment was worth it.
Old 2008-11-09, 15:11   Link #52
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

eh , it's over ,and another one bites the dust , the Shounen Jump Ban hammer fell on it .
It was fun while it lasted =/
Old 2008-11-09, 15:35   Link #53
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
eh , it's over ,and another one bites the dust , the Shounen Jump Ban hammer fell on it .
It was fun while it lasted =/
huh? did psyren get cancelled?
Old 2008-11-09, 18:40   Link #54
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I kinda figured after reading chapter 46. The 3 guys that Kagetora is after seems affliated with the Wise, so I guessed it was about to be cancelled. I was hoping I was wrong, but, .
Old 2008-11-10, 00:03   Link #55
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
huh? did psyren get cancelled?
indeed , it did .
That and Bari Haken .
It should end by the end of the month , so that means we have 3 or 4 more chapters left.
Old 2008-11-10, 00:18   Link #56
NoLongerSane

Quote:
indeed , it did .
That and Bari Haken .
It should end by the end of the month , so that means we have 3 or 4 more chapters left.
That is sad to hear, I was just picking up on this manga and was liking to what I was reading.
Old 2008-11-10, 03:40   Link #57
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
indeed , it did .
That and Bari Haken .
Wow that really sucks, first Mx0 and now Psyren. I'm really starting to dislike SJ.
Old 2008-11-11, 19:50   Link #58
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Wow that really sucks, first Mx0 and now Psyren. I'm really starting to dislike SJ.
Here we go again. I think just about every series I've started to read has gotten killed. Maybe my taste sucks or the universe is out to get me . This time I'm seriously just going to stick with anime. Or things that have been turned into one. Those don't get cancelled on me in the middle.
Old 2008-11-12, 13:33   Link #59
ZeroForever

Quote:
Here we go again. I think just about every series I've started to read has gotten killed. Maybe my taste sucks or the universe is out to get me . This time I'm seriously just going to stick with anime. Or things that have been turned into one. Those don't get cancelled on me in the middle.
unless there called shaman king....
Old 2008-11-17, 18:57   Link #60
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Chapter 47: