AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-04-02, 01:47   Link #41
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

does anyone completed all level of mini games?

am requesting for who ever have the game file of the mini games featuring the "its only a fairy tale" level 3..

i tried for weeks but i cant beat the score.. and this the only level in the mini games i cant unlocked the present..
am quite pro in DDR using controller but , this game isnt right for me.. :/
friendshipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 04:31   Link #42
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Can i ask you something?
What is all the mini game we can play in this game please?
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 14:54   Link #43
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

no prob , i just give a rough detail in the mini games. (am lazy to get my psp from my room >_>")

generally there are 8 mini games which you can unlocked once u completed the story games along wif the library feature too.
but well, u can also play the mini games while during game mode(it doesnt matter u if u fail to pass the game, it wont affect whether u gonna restart that chapter)

some detail about the mini games, featuring:

mai->cooking games, similar to DDR by using controller to press the correct button when it reached the spot.(once u beat the score, u will see mikoto satisfaction expression)
midori-> a very easy games..or the game is quite tedious to play... a boosting power game, simply be quick hander by repeatively keep pressing the same button until it reached red line. after u succeed u will get to hear midori commanding phrase when she releases gatenou power.
akane->dishes switching games , you must arrange the dishes where it fitted the position of the orginal example they given u. by only switching 2 plate at one go, they are all in a straight lines
miyu-> alyssa singing games, similar DDR game(the game for level 3 i cant unlock..)u will get to listen her songs (its only a fairy tales) while during game play u need to press the exact button when it reached the circle, but this time is different ,there are 2 circle at one go.
mikoto-> swimming game, similar to midori style game where u repeatively pressing the same button, for this case u need to keep pressing until u reach the shore, there will be tide and fishes pushing u back to the sea..(much tiring game that applied to ur whole arms...)
natsuki-> natsuki hitch biking game , there are variant button appeared at the screen, u needed to press the exact button to proceed to another one, once u pressed a wrong button, the part will be voided and no points being reward..so u just have to be fast and accurate in order to beat the score
akira-> the only game that apply u to use analog. where akira spelling out the code to summon her "sakae".. 1 prefect circle u turn unlock 1 code until u reached all 9 of them, at the same time u also needed to avoid the attack of failling knife.
lastly...nao-> mathematics solving game.. by breaking the eggs that nao is holding until it reaches the number "0"(there is numberical on the egg) remember the part in MH where mikoto breaks serveral undamaged egg in all the bowl and plate she found? but both nat and nao failed to do that. Remaining number that was over the "0" marks, means u failed and next egg wif new number was given.
ah forget to mentioned there are also 3 eggs wif number, choose between any of them to break ur egg (button ,circle, X and square) failed to beat the score at the time limit, u will get to hear nao saying" baka mitai"

so basically is like this..but before u play the game , they will give u further instruction. there are a total number of 3 level for each mini games, unlock 1 of them will add addition feature in the library. there are 3 catergory in the library. (music(kajira yuki, seiyuu voice u never heard from anime) , photo gallery and video)
Old 2006-04-02, 16:18   Link #44
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Thanks for the all of Infos
Old 2006-04-06, 14:15   Link #45
SpeedRcrX
Ba~bu~!

I just played the game and I have to tell, it's more fun to play the mini games than the fighting part (it's one of the worst fighting game that I had to play)
The good part is that you can see again all the episodes through images, videos and musics from the anime and all the seiyuus are present.
SpeedRcrX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 09:30   Link #46
Rogueman_8
Biggest HiME/ZHiME FAN

famitsu has shots of some of the extra costumes in senretsu. Yesh...my natsuki in bathing suit from ep.9
Rogueman_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 09:41   Link #47
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

iyaaaa!! yatta ze i can get my hands on shizuru XD!
Old 2006-04-13, 10:20   Link #48
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

OMG! Good Found O_O
Shizuru is in her Yukata
Old 2006-04-13, 12:40   Link #49
SpeedRcrX
Ba~bu~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogueman_8
famitsu has shots of some of the extra costumes in senretsu. Yesh...my natsuki in bathing suit from ep.9

In Fuuka Gakuen Gekitou Shi?! you can already play natsuki in her bathing suit and even her karaoke suit
SpeedRcrX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 14:04   Link #50
kazekiri

I am never going to be able to play as or against Mikoto in the karaoke cosplay outfit. Come on, how can you take her seriously when she's wearing that?! Mai in her outfit now... she could arrest me any day.
kazekiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 23:36   Link #51
Xeno_Ryvius

Famitsu score
"舞-HiME 鮮烈! 真 風華学園激闘史!! 4/4/5/5 18/40"

Bakuretsu got 22/40...
Xeno_Ryvius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-20, 01:02   Link #52
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Oh O_O...
Worst Score this time...
Fanservice lost this time

And it is Senretsu... Damn...

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2006-04-20 at 10:47.
Old 2006-04-21, 07:06   Link #53
Rogueman_8
Biggest HiME/ZHiME FAN

official site is up. Expect the system and gallery section to open soon.
Rogueman_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 07:57   Link #54
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Nice Mai Wall
i want the same too...
They will never updated Bakuretsu... It's 2 months past now...
Old 2006-04-30, 11:40   Link #55
kazekiri

Anybody else think it's odd that the game is out now and there's nothing on the official site but the title page?
kazekiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 16:28   Link #56
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Buy the game
Maybe your will find your answers by playing the game..

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2006-04-30 at 16:40.
Old 2006-05-01, 01:25   Link #57
Xeno_Ryvius

just got it, you get tons of stuff if you have the bakuretsu save data, there are more movies this time too.
Xeno_Ryvius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-01, 16:29   Link #58
viet80

Wah!!! I want play it too!!!
viet80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-02, 16:54   Link #59
gashunum

The site is updated

Anyway what are the characters?
From the site I can get :
Arika *yes arika*, Mai, Natsuki, Mikoto, Akane, Miyu, Akira, Haruka *yes*, Yukino, Shiho, Sister, Shizuru, Midori, and Fumi (but how's that possible to have all the characters, while bakuretsu only have half...??)
gashunum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-02, 17:06   Link #60
pokemon123
Puri puri puri puri..BANG

Um...Is this game in jap?
pokemon123 is offline   Reply With Quote