Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-11-30, 23:45   Link #41
Strike
Strike

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s
Yeah man, I freakin hate clones. Who thought that was a good idea? That one Mwu LaFlaga clone sucks balls compared to the real Mwu LaFlaga. At least the real one had a funny personality. This one's just like Raul Cruze. F*** I forgot that Raul Cruze is a clone himself!! SOO MANY CLONES AAYYYEAYEAYAEYAYHHH

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.p...dinterview.wmv
isnt raul cruze a clone of mwe LaFlaga's dad , got that from some other forum, not sure if its true though
Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 00:05   Link #42
Zero Murasame
Me+AK-74= UNSTOPPABLE

Ahhhh!!!! Clones!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!
Zero Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 01:18   Link #43
Lunas
Enraged elf lover

Send a message via ICQ to Lunas Send a message via AIM to Lunas Send a message via MSN to Lunas
Cagali, Athran, Kira, Lacus all must retain main char imortality....

Shinn should die....

Kira is probably going to be the one to die in afight vs impulse just bacause the writers have a death wish...

my vote is for the least favorite char to die like fllay i wanted her to die the worst of all deaths... so i think he clone should die as well...
Lunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 01:57   Link #44
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike
isnt raul cruze a clone of mwe LaFlaga's dad , got that from some other forum, not sure if its true though
Watch SEED and you'll know.

Spoiler for Is he a clone!?!?:
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 11:07   Link #45
Critias

I don't think Auel and Abyss will kick it so early....at least not before Abyss makes an underwater appearance on Earth. It IS an amphibious mobile suit after all. Then again, after an underwater scene, Abyss will be useless too.

Stellar won't just because she needs to have a romance with Shinn. Yay star-crossed lovers. Blah blah blah. After that, they'll kill her off to make Shinn go bonkers near the end. Maybe even Neo or whoever kills Stellar because she, in a sense, betrayed EA/Blue Cosmos by falling for Shinn, a Coordinator.

I'm still sticking to Sting because he's outlived his usefullness. And someone mentioned he can't die because he's the "leader-type" of the 3. Actually, if you thik about it, that makes him the PERFECT target to get the axe. Without a leader to guide them, Auel will go do whatever the hell he wants (he seems impulsive enough), and Stellar will be so confused she'll leap into Shinn's arms without someone there to tell her to stop whatever the hell she's doing.

So being the leader, that ups Sting's chances of dying.

And yeah one of the Hawke sisters will most likely be dead. Why else would they even make them sisters? It's the perfect plot element. One sibling must die in order for the other to take revenge, and thereby doom themselves.
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 11:45   Link #46
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

I believe the engineers will die first.

Ops, they died alot already
HK anime seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 13:47   Link #47
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK anime seeker
I believe the engineers will die first.

Ops, they died alot already
One would think that enlisting as an engineer would be less dangerous than enlisting as a mobile armor or mobile suit pilot, but noooo...
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 14:54   Link #48
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
One would think that enlisting as an engineer would be less dangerous than enlisting as a mobile armor or mobile suit pilot, but noooo...
I'd say your equally screwed either way. I mean grunts get cut down like snap. The minute they break through, they kill all the engineers. I don't think any place is safe when you're out there.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 15:49   Link #49
Blaat

I think the savest role you can have in a Gundam is being the captain of the "good" guy mainship. How many captains of the good guy ship died in a Gundam. Bright Noa made it through 3 full shows and one movie all directed by "kill them all" Tomino.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-01, 16:36   Link #50
CyBerGh0sT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
I don't think Talia's going to die anytime soon. She's on the Minverva most of the time, so unless there's some outstanding circumstance we can't guess at, they'd have to destroy, or at least badly damage Minerva, killing a lot of other people too. Though, don't get me wrong, I do think she's an incompetent captain. Perhaps she didn't get her job for her tactical skills.....

As for Lunamaria, I think she's just off to a rough start too. I think her poor battle performance is due to that stupid "Gunner" pack that her Zaku has. They're obviously useless, as even Dearka couldn't do anything with it. That type of weapon was fine on Buster, because it was a Gundam. But on a Zaku... it sucks. getting back on track, she did show off a bit of skill when she was fighting Stellar, with that backflip and all. So I think she's got a while yet to live.

So, I'm going with Sting, too. Stellar is far too important. And Auel, I donno, there's just something about him that makes me think he'll end up as one of those psychotic rival guys... but not dead. *shrug*

I only managed to give reasons for characters not to die.

If lunamaria did not do that backflip she would have died but shin is quite useless
CyBerGh0sT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 18:26   Link #51
kamiya

I really really really hope Lunamaria dies in that episode. Urg, she irritates me. She is absolutely a pathetic solider. Gee, who even thought of the idea letting her wear that prestigious red uniform? She probably uses her 'cute' look *cough* to get to where she is...
kamiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 18:37   Link #52
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Athrun, considering he has proposed to Cagalli and bid farewell to Kira and Lacus, so he has no regret and can pass away peacefully now...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 20:07   Link #53
KuraLighterzZ
Slashz (N) Killz

Send a message via MSN to KuraLighterzZ
i want all EAF to die ....
KuraLighterzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 20:11   Link #54
kuroitatsu
Über Alles

Send a message via AIM to kuroitatsu
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDT
who here does like the impulse?
I dont like it because its a blatent copy of the strike ITS NOT ORIGINAL!!! (then again none of the mobile suits in GSD are original designs) but this one is so BLATENT its not even funny

Last edited by kuroitatsu; 2004-12-04 at 20:12. Reason: because i cant type
kuroitatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 20:22   Link #55
Halie

yea..could they be any more obvios about it?
I think Savior will be the only origanal "Gundam".
Windum even looks like the V to me.
acualy no,I take that back..I think Gia is origanal,I mean I`ve never seen a MS turn into an animal type befor.
I think the other 2 are reworked ver, of the MSs in Seed tho.
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 20:26   Link #56
kuroitatsu
Über Alles

Send a message via AIM to kuroitatsu
well savior does look alot like justice and not only because its red also Shinn needs to die and die soon i cant stand him and his "WAAAAAHHH THEY KILLED MY FAMILY" *Sadness turns to rage* "IM GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!!" now i wonder where and how many times ive heard linesl ike that before?
kuroitatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 03:47   Link #57
Blaat

Either Athrun or Cagalli are doomed, no couple ended well in a Gundam show. Oh yeah, I'm so happy
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 04:06   Link #58
DwArD
mAnIaC

As much as I hate to admit, it seems like Lunamaria will die. I also have a feeling that Stellar, Auel and Sting will perish on the battlefield. But then again, I do not want Stellar to die off. Since the start of GSD, I've been suspecting Kira will die off. I believe that till now, Kira still believed that he can never atone for his sins, for killing his own people. Later on if Shinn told him about who 'killed' his parents, and while Kira and Shinn were fighting, there will be a possibility for Kira to get distracted, or sort of let Shinn do the finishing blow. Heck, I'll 'sue' the director if they kill off Kira. What's the point of setting up the seed fanclub in Japan if one of the most important character in Seed dies? If that's really gonna happen, then it'll be better for Lacus to die with Kira. At least that will make the scene more touching. I can't bear to see Lacus becoming a 'widow'. That's tooo sad. Cagalli....if she hoped to survive, then she better brush up her MS skill. She would have been dead if not for Yzak in GS. Let us hope none of the main seed character will say sayonara in the end. That seriously reminds me of Gundam W, when Heero says sayonara to Relena.......
Old 2004-12-05, 11:15   Link #59
ccardoso
Banned

If Kira dies in a fight against Shin and his crappy Impulse I'll stop watching Gundam Destiny. Freedom can't lose against Impulse!!!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 11:20   Link #60
Madell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
If Kira dies in a fight against Shin and his crappy Impulse I'll stop watching Gundam Destiny. Freedom can't lose against Impulse!!!
hell yeah :P
Madell is offline   Reply With Quote