AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-04-23, 12:43   Link #41
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Ami might be idiot to catastrophic degree, but she is at least endearing, Ouka in other hands is nothing but pain in ass and I don't think few uniforms can make up for that. Out of all girls Riho is MVP, followed by Akane. Kiku is troublesome, but relativelly harmless at least.
Ouka just needs more chances to show off her Dere side .
Old 2023-04-28, 15:23   Link #42
Frontier

Don't you just hate it when business is booming and suddenly there's a big lull in customers? Especially when you're stocks tanked and you're left still having to pay your employees ?

Well, he might use colorful battle phrases when talking about better marketing, but you can't beat Hayato's enthusiasm .

So Ami unironically wants to be a Hero of Justice, fighting crime vigilante style. Did she mentally stop aging at age 10? It would explain a lot ?

Riho has a good work ethic! And she's very easy to manage when you compliment her! But I also agree she's the best choice to be in charge when Hayato isn't. Just don't be having another girl put the moves on you in her presence .

I'm guessing the restaurant Kiku's dad too kher too that inspired her love of cooking was none other than Cafe Terrace Familia. That's probably where she first met Hayato too .

I thought Kiku was self-aware enough to make a joke about how she is when drunk but...nope, she got drunk off evaporated alcohol! And she wants that Hayato sweat! And then of course she ends up practically naked and even ends up with flower boobs .

I'm starting to think Akane is the girl Hayato can always be frank with and always count on in a pinch. Sure she teases him, but she also goes out of her way to help him...after she gets over how cringe he is .

The Spring Uniforms are very cute! Great design by Ouka! Though I guess that was why she was so tired .

Ugh. Can't believe that loan shark's grandson is still giving them trouble .

When in doubt, go back to basics! The cafe started as a food cart, it can be supported that way again .

Plenty of moments to make Ouka fall harder for Hayato...being inspired by his work ethic, his creativity in keeping business going, him going out of his way to compliment her designs in front of people, how on top of things he is, and even protecting the cart she so lovingly designed. She definitely looks more like a girl in love !

Dang, Ami really can beat people up! She can even pull off Street Fighter movies! And hairband flower missiles !

Mad Dog Ouka? I can actually totally see these gals as a girl gang taking over Japan .
Old 2023-04-29, 16:32   Link #43
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 11:32.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-29, 21:11   Link #44
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
The birthday suit girl streak continues with Ami .
Old 2023-04-30, 14:44   Link #45
SidVicious
Anime addict

The Shoryuken was amazing.
Old 2023-05-03, 11:54   Link #46
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Not sure I love the approach of having the image on screen and then an out of focus close up of it layered on top. Kind of ruins the visual of both at the same time. Doesn't happen that often, but happens enough that it really threw me off at times.

Kiku is probably the most entertaining of the cast because of how she gets when drunk. Of course she's the type to get drunk just off the smell of alcohol! I'll just presume that's also what sparked her love of cooking. Just smelling the beer someone was drinking near their table in the restaurant or something.

Ami...is probably going to end up in jail someday. Mostly because I don't think she can pull off being a superhero that isn't caught by the police at some point. Not unless Hayato dedicates himself to being her full time tactician.

Steady progress on the harem front. Even has Ouka swooning at this point.
Old 2023-05-05, 13:49   Link #47
Frontier

Business is booming! And Riho is more than ready to get to work! She really is a surprisingly responsible and dedicated young girl (though we learn there's much more to it in this episode) .

Sleeping beauties! Only Riho is still up because she's hard at work coming up with more ways to make the cafe successful...but maybe she's doing a bit much? But it seems like she's so invested in the cafe because it and Hayato's grandma basically saved her. From the looks of it her mom (?) always looked down on her as a failure no matter how hard she tried, and she never got to really live until she ended up at the cafe. To the point where she basically reinvented herself into the happy and sassy go-getter we know today, right down to dyeing her hair .

Riho in her PJ's and with her hair down looked super cute! And of course the camera just had to focus on her butt in those tight pajama pants while she was talking to Hayato .

Hayato echoing what his grandmother said and letting Riho know she can take life at her own pace rather than forcing herself seem to have been a massive hit to her heart! Now Riho thinks of Hayato as someone she can rely on, and I don't think she's thinking just in terms of the cafe .

Thank you for that naked Akane fantasy !

Asami Seto goes hard rock! Not only do we get a full Akane performance but we even get subs for the song! And it's a banger !

I don't know what's better, that Akane always makes sure to head home to eat with her family, or Hayato surprising her and turning her into a blushing and embarrassed mess. Because our resident stoic cool beauty is surprisingly self-conscious about her band and music, and Hayato has finally found her weakness! Not to mention getting in a critical hit of praising her music and even buying a CD to show support !

On a lazy, casual, day off for the girls they all come to the subject of Hayato and the future of the cafe...and when the topic of marriage comes up you can tell they all have their own thoughts about it even when they play it off, even though they're obviously thinking about it (though Kiku was pretty sincere in expressing she probably wouldn't mind it). Meanwhile Ami thinks like a dog so she just wants to either be crime-fighting partners or just have him continue to pamper her. I'm not sure if she knows what romantic love is .

Ami train headshot! Though trying to use her cleavage to get out of trouble is a surprisingly devious tactic from Ami .
Old 2023-05-12, 14:24   Link #48
Frontier

Riho's not about to let Kiku get the jump on her! Either in making sandwiches or spending time with Hayato (and to her favor, he's free with the physical affection!) .

Why am I not surprised Ami is trying to pull off an actual Hadoken? And why do I feel like if anyone could actually pull it off, it's her ?

Wow, Akane is so determined to shop that band name around despite how bad it is. I guess she's sentimental towards it because Hayato came up with it .

What's better? Grandma's sandwich or Riho's sandwich? The old versus the new? Although ultimately the girls are fighting as much for their sandwiches as they are getting Hayato to compliment them...and Hayato recognizes this enough to bow out before he hurts any feelings, which ends up smoothing everything over. Smooth, Hayato, smooth .

Ami acting like a normal, responsible, person? That can't be right. And it turns out she's bummed out because she lost a match (that redhead looks pretty interesting), which is all well and good, especially when Hayato helps get her over it...until you find out she lost because she tried to pull off a Hadoken. Yep, Ami is an idiot until the bitter end .

Ouka said his new computer would probably break...and it did, courtesy of Ami again. And Ouka also broke his phone. I hope he had insurance on those. Oh and Ami tries to weasel her way out of trouble with her boobs again and Hayato goes Ora Ora on feeling 'em up. Ami realized too late that that was a level above what she was ready for .

Nothing beats walking in on two girls in their underwear! Especially Ouka and Akan. Although I think that's the first time I've seen using girls stripping as a way to hide a surprise party (can't fault it for working though) .

Hayato was all self-conscious about how he's been taking advantage of the girls and how they're not really a family versus being employer/employee...and it turns out they were throwing him a surprise party to celebrate lasting two months as manager. Sure there's a lot of hijinks and they give him a lot of sass, but they recognize and appreciate how far he's come and have truly accepted him !

So Akane was being called by her mother? Judging by how formal she got, does she come from a wealthy background or something? Is the lady in the traditional Japanese wear in the preview Akane's mom ?
Old 2023-05-19, 19:37   Link #49
Frontier

Akane is so pleasant and talkative lately! Which is usually the first sign that something is up with her .

Hayato rubbed Ami's boobs so hard she's still feeling them! You got to treat a girls' chest gently, Hayato-kun .

Sasuga Hayato, realizing something was up with Akane and sussing it out of her through the power of coffee. Then he even asks her out on a date...which is basically just a chance for him to get private coffee tips from Akane. Even she seems bummed at how unromantic it is .

So Akane has your classic case of being from a prestigious family where she's the only heir and is stuck in a forced arranged marriage situation with her overbearing and controlling mother keeping her in check...also, turns out Akane dyes her hair like Riho. Seems like they have similar family and personal situations when you think about it .

Well, Akane doesn't want to quit her band or her job at the cafe, she doesn't want to leave the girls, and none of them want her to leave either. All that's left is confronting her mother, and it says a lot that she's relying on Hayato to help her like she did his grandma !

Dang, her mom has such lifeless eyes! Although I guess that was just a setup for the big reveal at the end. Despite everything it seems like she was only hard on Akane because she wanted her to push herself and find something she could really succeed at, and seeing how much effort Akane put into that coffee she's willing to accept her daughters' current life path !

And on Hayato's part, he can't solve Akane's problems for her, she has to take care of it with her own resolve and actions, and that ends up endearing him to both Akane and her mother....who immediately recognizes her daughter has eyes on him and teases her about in true mother fashion .

Just Hayato's luck that he helps save the day but gets judo throwed and stepped on for his trouble because Ami assumed too much. Though he has Akane basically proposing to him by swearing she'll make coffee for him for the rest of his life and looking so lovingly at him from behind, so that's a fair tradeoff in my book .

Next week: Swimsuits! The beach outfits from the OP! Is this the true Beach Episode !?
Old 2023-05-21, 20:37   Link #50
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

When I asked if Akane was the leading lady on the Reddit discussion of the latest epi., I was told there was no leading lady. Uh, sorry. There has to be a lady that gets the most screen-time even if the other 4 have similar amounts of screen-time.
Old 2023-05-22, 00:06   Link #51
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Will say this episode just furthered my appreciation for Hayato's Grandmother. What a great lady. No wonder Akane learned to make such great coffee. Even if they tried to make Akane's mother look better by the end of the episode, the differences in approach are clear as day in terms of the results.

Much as she might have wanted to spur Akane to find things she wanted to do and would fight for...a lifetime of the approach of being a jerk didn't exactly pan out. You'd think after a while she might change things up. But apparently giving up on her daughter maturing and bullying her into an arranged marriage was the backup plan...

Even just the little bits we got from the Grandmother were great. Can argue her approach was too soft, but she gave all those girls a place to be when they needed it. And already saw that she was willing to do the hard things herself when it came down to it.

I get Hayato's approach. Don't necessarily love it, but it works. It's basically a middle ground. Not the pure jerk approach of Akane's mother, but not as sweet as his Grandmother either. While there was no guarantee, Akane had to at least fight for her own future. Whether it was using her music or using the coffee skills, she's gained plenty. If nothing else she's gained enough to flip her mother off and do what she wants. Doesn't seem like her family is financially supporting her anyways so shouldn't be much her mother can really do to make her go home if she chooses not to.
Old 2023-05-26, 13:54   Link #52
Frontier

The ladies are getting paid and getting ready for the Summer! And what better way to spend it than making more money for the cafe when they set up a beach hut? Especially because Hayato invested maybe a bit too much money in it for the sake of profits .

Mussy Mustache Girls are born! What a weird yet cute subplot

Riho outright telling Hayato how many potential girlfriends he has at his disposal! And she definitely includes herself at the top of that list. Meanwhile Akane is acting pretty chummy with him, even if she plays it off per usual .

Did you like those bikini top + jean shorts outfits the girls are sporting during the dance intro of the OP? Well, you can thank Ouka for them! And they look amazing! And she's getting surprisingly flirty with Hayato, basically shoving her cleavage in his face. And not to be outdone we've got Riho rushing in with a full bikini that shows off practically everything so Hayato can get quite an eyeful...and of course Kiku gets drunk so it's the return of flower bra + panties Shiragiku! A lot of scantily-clad ladies around Hayato !

I'll give Ami this much...she's probably the girl who can most keep up with Hayato when he goes hammy. And her nonsense actually helps them go viral !

Can't beat the sight of the girls having fun on the beach in their waitress outfits .

You know it's a beach episode when you get a ton of girls in swimsuits and the Harem rocking those beach outfits from the OP! And dang, the Wagashi lady is a bonafide babe! Not only does she have a sexy swimsuits but she has boobs, thighs, a butt to die for, and is totally ripped! She would be the envy of any man with eyes! Too bad Ami couldn't resist giving her a wedgie though .

Riho is still so much of a hard worker that she can't take a break, and she especially doesn't care for seeing another one of the girls getting along so well with Hayato (does she view Akane as her biggest rival?) and eventually she just collapses .

Did Riho's dad abandon her when she was a kid? And obviously she was stuck with her awful mother. I wonder if part of why she's attracted to Hayato is because he's the first male figure who has shown her positive affection and care? But it really means a lot to her that he cares about her and is there for her. She's falling hard for him .

Next week: Riho's past and All the girls in proper swimsuits !
Old 2023-05-26, 14:36   Link #53
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Once again: Which of the 5 waifu is the female protagonist?
Old 2023-05-26, 17:54   Link #54
Tenzen12

There is no explicit main heroine. It's not uncommon for harem genre show be that way. Good thing about it is that so far it wouldn't be complete disaster no matter which girl would win.
Old 2023-05-26, 20:24   Link #55
Frontier

It's a pretty balanced Harem so far. The only thing I can see is I have a hard time seeing Ami having a chance because she's the resident dumb one and seems way too immature and grating to actually be a viable romantic interest.
Old 2023-05-29, 21:48   Link #56
cyberdemon

Events choices aside. Seo Kouji certainly has some of the best looking heroines. I love the facial expressions he puts in. Truck-Kun aside…

I’d have to say this is one of the few times he should do a harem ending.

Quote:

The one route even I would fear entering...
I’d be like “if you’re aware this is hentai then feel free to do it. I have no complaints”. Don’t fear the enter encourage the other party to do it if they suggest it

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2023-05-29 at 22:30.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-31, 07:41   Link #57
EroKing

NSFW
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 11:05.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-31, 10:58   Link #58
Frontier

Quote:
NSFW
Megami
Akane in the buff. All is right in the world .

I just love the consistency of just all of them naked .
Old 2023-06-02, 13:50   Link #59
Frontier

They really pulled out for the great animation for this one! Perfect for a Riho episode .

Riho is back to 100%! Not only is her personality back to it's vibrant self, but her boobs are bouncing plenty too .

I see Hayato is popular with women outside his Harem, not that Riho cares for it one bit. She has enough competition as is .

Ugh. These creeps again? And now they're harassing Riho. But hey, perfect opportunity for Ami to jump in and basically dare them to fight her again. And she's putting the fear of God in them like she's Jason, Pennywise, and she even throws in Ghostface at the end! Nobody wants to be on the wrong end of her Street Fighter moves !

I guess Akane has nothing better to do than teach the girls how to make coffee. Surprisingly Ami takes to it better than Ouka did .

It wouldn't be a proper beach episode without girls in swimsuits! And you can't beat that luscious animation of all the ladies changing into their swimsuits and then showing off how amazing they look in their bikini's! What a feast for the eyes !

Akane really wants Hayato to know the lyrics to the new love song she wrote...probably because she wrote it based off of her feelings for him .

Man, this really is the season for former child stars, huh? Riho used to be a very successful one in fact, but she was working so hard to please her parents even though all that work she put in basically split her family apart because her mom was a hardcore stage mom and her dad wanted her to ease up for her health. Obviously the dad cared about her, even though he left, but I guess after the divorce the mom got custody and there was nothing he could really do about it. It really sucks for Riho though, especially when she was just dropped as soon as the new child star showed up .

But all of that hard work may not have saved her parents' marriage but it did make her the perfect person to save the cafe, and Hayato will always be grateful to her for that. And the other girls all care about and appreciate her regardless of her past. And in Hayato Riho has someone who cares about her health and is concerned for her like her father but who won't leave her. And those tears weren't acting any more than her obvious love for Hayato is .
Old 2023-06-02, 15:33   Link #60
Tenzen12

So Riho is also kind who can lick floor in 5 seconds. huh.

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance