AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-09-03, 20:23   Link #41
sasuke706

The author doesn't dwell on the boob sizes too much. I had thought the elf was a stereotypical...slim elf, for example.
Actually, all the author really does is the usual hair and maybe eye color, plus one other random feature maybe. Suzume probably got the most detailed description out of everyone so far since he even covered her leaf outfit.

But he does refer to hers, oddly enough. In chapter 12:
……ふむ、年齢に比して胸は大きめ、と。まあ鬼人の年の取り方は知らないから、実はこう見えて二十歳を過ぎ ていたりするのかもしれないが。
Not that the line does her picture size justice.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-04, 20:40   Link #42
Saihate

^
Agree about Luna. I thought she was much shorter and slimmer. I guess the next character design is going to be seal.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-06, 10:29   Link #43
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Iria

Old 2019-09-06, 11:58   Link #44
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Resize, baka

Not good enough
Sora did good by choosing her mother
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-06, 13:26   Link #45
Amelgar

^ Why be satisfied with one when you can have both

Having said that would be nice to see how the mother looks
Amelgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-06, 19:16   Link #46
Garn

Looks like Yuri's (Vesperia) counterpart
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-06, 20:49   Link #47
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Luna.

He didn't have sex with Lidel at the end.

How does she draw that bow? It's not even a problem of physical power, her hands are just simply too short to draw it to any meaningful extent.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-07, 00:54   Link #48
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^

it's not the final product
Old 2019-09-07, 10:39   Link #49
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Lars

Old 2019-09-07, 10:57   Link #50
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Poor NTRed guy

Btw, the solution given by Sora's dad is smart
Old 2019-09-07, 11:01   Link #51
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Yeah, but even if he goes to Onigashima that day, will they let him go to his mother's grave?
Old 2019-09-07, 11:10   Link #52
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I think they will

The family here not like in other stupid novels like World Teacher
Unreasonably hostile to the MC
Gozu, Crya, and maybe even his father don't hate or look down on him

Those chinese cultivation novels should learn from this and make peace with their enemies
Old 2019-09-07, 12:17   Link #53
sasuke706

^The problem is that his father, regardless of how he personally feels, will try to preserve the creeds of their clan. Just like how he cast Sora out with literally nothing.
Sure you can justify it as a mercy since the island is a dangerous place or to preserve the honor as the clan head and because Sora wasn't getting stronger, but it was still a very heartless departure.

So unless he goes and convinces them to let him live off of the island to watch over the new hydra-spitting portal near his new home, his father will try to keep him on the island.
Which, using their clan's logic, Sora shouldn't be getting too far away from to begin with.
Even if he did go, would he bring the harem with him? Or would he leave the oni girl alone at home again, potentially exposing her for more danger? Or even dumber, bring her with him to the island?

On top of it there will absolutely be a problem because that's the type of novel this is.
Even if his father doesn't cause a problem, everyone else on the island is an extremely arrogant meathead.

You said the solution Sora's dad presented is smart, but is it really?
It's a card playing solely on the sentimental value Sora feels toward his mother and paying respects to her. Which, by the way, he already hasn't been allowed to do for 5 years.
On top of that, he has several logical reasons, and sentimental, to just not go. Working on curing the hydra poison and mitigating the damage it caused including Iria, helping his weak-ass harem grow stronger so they can actually defend themselves, finishing off the guild, getting some oyakodon, monitoring the new dragon portal, associating with his new noble housemate and the nonsense it brings, and not walking into the tiger's den after they entirely ignored his threat when he has a hostage.

Just going there would be the dumbest thing. The only merit for Sora is possible but very unlikely reconciliation and, if he's feeling arrogant enough from his recent power high, more souls to eat.
Which everyone on the island seems to think there's still plenty of people who can whoop Sora's ass. At the very least his half-brother will 100% cause problems.

From a meta perspective he can't netori his fiancee back without going and is the next obvious story progression.
The only way I can logically see Sora going is he actually feels cocky enough to take on the entire island and goes with the mentality of taking a stroll through the park.
Of course it might different if his father gives him his word in the letter that he will treat him as a guest during his stay...but that seems unlikely.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-07, 12:30   Link #54
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Sora will go
He loved his mother very much and the chance to finally visit the grave is very important

Probably there will be a fight with the brother, but I don't think it will escalate to Island vs Sora
He will show enough power and threaten to mess with the demon gate

I just hope the mother conquered before that event, coz after that probably it will be tense arc for a long time
Old 2019-09-08, 13:12   Link #55
Garn

I can only see the MC reaffirming his hostility.
Being the brother partly responsible for the hostility.
The ex-fiancee with the indifferent attitude (cliche) towards the MC so that he forgt her.
The possibility that the activity of the door increases while the stay of the MC.
Some drama because the door in the Kingdom also began some activity.

What happened to the arrival of the youngest daughter of the noble (don't remember the name) of the capital.
What were the rules for the MC to absorb the soul apart from killing and empowering who is continually consumed the soul, would that not work with his mount?
I just want some karma towards the one that happily announced to the MC that she will be his father's mistress (who probably already has a child) in his departure.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-09, 07:32   Link #56
Rasty

I expect Sora to go, because it's that kind of story, though him simply refusing after such a massive foreshadowing would be pretty funny. The problem is, that going is the most stupid thing he can do and I will definitely get irritated when he decides to go anyway (as we all know he will). As things stand now, the island can't really do anything to him as long as he is outside. They can't send large force because of the gate and while they think sending one of the top dogs would work, it is pretty iffy.

On the other hand, once he goes to the island everything reverses. They can easily mob him with the whole force and they can also just simply send some strong guys after his harem and use them as hostages, and possibly kill Suzume. I would also place no importance on the promises of his father. That guy is definitely the type that would do anything, even if he thinks it's wrong, for the "greater good". So him promising to leave his harem alone and then backstabbing is a real possibility.
Old 2019-09-09, 11:10   Link #57
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Confirmed going

Also
Netori father's wife
Netori ex-fiancee
Old 2019-09-09, 14:49   Link #58
Rasty

So, who bets with me that his mother got poisoned by someone?

And I seriously hate him coming back just like that. He clearly still doesn't have the power to face the whole island and I doubt he can really get so much in one month unless he finds a way to explore the hydra gate, which I doubt (as otherwise, it would likely have its own mini-arc and not only SSs).
Old 2019-09-09, 14:53   Link #59
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^He will come home, kidnap his father's wife, then escape
EPIC
Old 2019-09-09, 16:36   Link #60
Saihate

^^
I knew Sora was going the moment his father mentioned Shizuya's memorial.
Don't forget that the story is influenced by Bleach.
(Kuchiki Byakuya=Diart Berch, Soul Society=Onigashima Island, 空装=Bankai, etc...)
The next arc is might have some parallels with the SS sneak entry of bleach, including reaching Bankai.

^That would be epic. I hope he kidnaps Raguna's mother XD
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, magic eater, netori, oyakodon?, soul eater