AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-12-30, 04:42   Link #41
AnimeFangirl

Chapter 9 of the manga is out. We finally see Dannoura do something and not just stand around complaining or gawping.
Old 2018-12-30, 05:05   Link #42
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Man, i wish Dannoura can be an Anti-Sage for this
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-01, 11:23   Link #43
VooXoo

It took some time to click because she don't move much, the family spirit teached her how to fight without restraint, it was a bullshit explanation in the novel and felt more like a waste of a chapter.
Up to the 4th volume she just gets a little bit stronger, the piece of giant robot acts like armor and instant weapon for the moment.
Sages are too strong, all another thing from normal fighters or monsters, probably she could only kill one if they were extremely vulnerable/weakened/suicidal/crippled/unlucky, there is a sage killer though.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-01, 14:24   Link #44
tsunade666

Dannarou is plenty strong. For normal people who don't have access to magic or special skills. She did beat a knight.
Old 2019-01-06, 09:52   Link #45
VooXoo

Indeed, in that world people do train but counting on the system few probably do it seriously, she got helped by the artificial muscles but her martial arts experience do surpass the knight.
Old 2019-07-07, 16:26   Link #46
VooXoo

Damn, the translator changed again but IK isn't the main project, the quality is good but I'm missing the semi-machine translation speed.
Old 2019-07-08, 00:34   Link #47
WyrdMonger

Have Yogiri and Dannarou finally catched up with their classmates in the novel?
WyrdMonger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 01:05   Link #48
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Yes they all have reunited but things happened and Yogiri and Dannoura (and for a brief period, several others followed along) went their own way again. That's already quite a while ago.

tl;dr:
Spoiler for short summary:
Old 2019-07-08, 01:12   Link #49
WyrdMonger

Did Dannoura brought up the fact that said classmates used her and three others as bait?
WyrdMonger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 01:18   Link #50
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I don't really remember. I think they did, but since Yogiri and Dannoura didn't really mind much they didn't demand apology or anything and the rest didn't push the issue either beyond #sorry #not sorry in passing and moved on.
Old 2019-07-08, 17:57   Link #51
AnimeFangirl

I liked getting a bit of background for Yogiri in the latest manga chapter (14).

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Damn, the translator changed again but IK isn't the main project, the quality is good but I'm missing the semi-machine translation speed.
I know that feel. Cleaned up machine translations aren't fun to read, but at least you get the gist and you get your fix fast.
Old 2019-07-09, 06:57   Link #52
obnuchious

so Shion only got sealed not killed?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 08:03   Link #53
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

She's dead, and although it is because of Yogiri, he didn't kill her directly.
edit: unless it's revealed otherwise later on, I still haven't read this again since Yogiri killed the entire descendant of a person's bloodline (he's able to keep hopping to different bodies of people carrying his blood, and he's from some hundred years ago so he has so much spare body he's practically immortal until he screwed with Yogiri)

Last edited by erneiz_hyde; 2019-07-09 at 08:30.
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 10:37   Link #54
tsunade666

time doesn't matter to yogiri. Which is why his alpha omega.

I'm actually happy to see the latest chapter of manga. Its the beginning of someone called Yogiri.
Old 2019-07-12, 08:16   Link #55
VooXoo

After reading about Yogiri IK a existence above Gods that he just triggered on mistake I know nothing will stop him.
The glasses guy is using his skill to find a way to kill him but I doubt he can beat the combined effort of all the organizzations in their world shitting their pants when thinking about MC.
The reaction Yogiri had towards the robot was interesting, maybe it was built based on the caretaker in the manga? That was the closest to death he got together with the aroused dragon.
Yogiri was explained the situation but the classmates didn't really apologize to him and the girl when they got to the class, they are hyped from their powers and the effect on their mind the system have, said it was the general job guy fault because his power forced them to act after they thought his plan wasn't bad.
For now the only dead guy from the 4 betrayed is the delinquent(to the point I reached with the TL).
Old 2019-08-25, 16:00   Link #56
VooXoo

A new chapter released, it looks like the robot girl wasn't based on the manga caretaker.
I'm sure the science faction made the robot using as model the person Yogiri was closest hoping to kill him with a randomly generated suicide attack, that or they gave him a robot maid programmed to behave in a way tolower his guard, and the failure must have been massive.
Ayaka(dragon girl) was unable to see Yogiri, I guess one of her modules have the specific function of blocking him out, if I remember it correctly she was the a model of new human, the best way to survive Yogiri is not having anything to do with him, villains that barely thought of hurting him died on the spot.
Old 2019-08-27, 14:03   Link #57
lokoxDZz

Did the novel explain a bit more of what yoigir truly is? kinda confused why the translator focus his translations on a licesed novel maybe he is the actual translator for the LN?
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 05:04   Link #58
tsunade666

not fully explained from what's translated yet. From what the japanese government knew. they don't know where he came from and initially, he was worship and has different name.
Old 2019-09-21, 07:39   Link #59
VooXoo

If the manga follows the Novel corrctly Yogiri is what the goverment got when they searched for a weapon of mass destruction that could be used instead of the normal ones that would leave the area ruined, or because Japan is not allowed to own a nuke.
Not explained from where Yogiri came out but it scared everyone shitless, science, occult, politics, everyone did their best to avoid ruining his day.
Maybe the android classmate wasn't just put in his class to get data if "the new humanity" could live close to him but to test if the "ignore" system would provoke him, is impossible that is a coincidence that they were in the same class.
Old 2019-12-02, 08:24   Link #60
VooXoo

new chapter from a different group, I hope they will continue it