1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-09-15, 20:39   Link #41
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
True, I didn't take into account how the size of Bazett's sphere would likely mean she has more than one stashed in the container she carries around. I wonder if the stones have a set recharge time or if she has to get more from a supplier? I don't think we saw her pick up the one she used, so I assume it's the latter.

I just took Rin's line to mean that it was the best win they could've hoped for mostly because Kuro managed to survive, though it could also mean that with her alive they also have 4 cards, which is more than Bazett if she's not able to get the eighth .

So they have three aside from Archer... Saber is probably one, possibly Rider for the reasons I've already stated, and Miyu is used to using Lancer so maybe they kept that as well? Unless that was the one card Bazett was completely unwilling to give up .
Would be pretty handy if those things are reusable . Though I suppose she doesn't need to worry that much about it. Her own abilities are pretty insanely high so hard to say how often she'd need to use those spheres to take someone down. Plus it's probably good for her employers to keep her well supplied so she can get the job done .

I suppose it doesn't matter to Bazett too much if they have 3 cards or 4 since she needs all of them for her job to be complete. Curious to see which ones they kept. Hard to say if they even got a choice, for all we know Bazett just tossed them a few random cards. Ideally they would get to keep Saber considering the firepower. As long as they got to keep one good card they should be fine. Illya as she is doesn't seem to know how to install the card so it's really just Miyu that will make the most use of them.
Old 2014-09-16, 03:26   Link #42
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)

Finally an animated Fragarach, and it looks as amazing as I thought it would...
which makes me think how ufotable will animate Gae Bolg since it is the complete opposite of Fragarach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I wasn't expecting an eighth Class Card to turn up, and it's definitely going to be interesting to see which Servant ends up in it. Could it be Gilgamesh? The Holy Grail War never happened so it's likely he was never summoned, not to mention that the Class he represents, Archer, has been represented by his Fate/Stay Night counterpart in card form rather than him. Unless the Prism Illya universe has him as his own Class Card because...well, Gilgamesh .
This is funny cuz in Fate/Extra CCC, the creators said that "Gilgamesh was too OP to confine in a class, so Gilgamesh is his own Class, named Gilgamesh"
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 10:15   Link #43
Seib9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It was a side chapter in the manga. The crushes get referenced multiple times throughout the story. There's absolutely no harm in it being animated as one of the 5 minute BD specials.

It can't contribute any less to the story than the 2nd BD special that had Illya on Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
That one was actually funny for me, the other is just
Spoiler:
Seib9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 19:22   Link #44
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Things Those Hands Protected

Ok. To sum up Bazett's ability....

She activates Fragarach when the opponent uses his/her strongest attack on Bazett. The sorcery sword is shot, and, to my understanding from what was explained, reverses the flow of time back to when the target is about to use his/her move in order to have his/her heart pierced by the sword.

I suppose Miyu survived from getting her heart stabbed by Fragarach, because Sapphire pulled out either some portion of the magic or part of the activation to summon Bellerophon at the last minute just as Fragarachs' effects were released.

Regarding the rest of the battle, it was fine though I would have liked if things had escalated to even crazier levels of pure magical mayhem and destruction, since not every episode in this season the girls get to fight someone of Bazett's caliber who isn't a Class Card.

Ok. So thanks to the combined efforts of both Luvia and Rin, Illya managed with difficulty to one-up Bazett with the Maleficium, but it was Rin who convinced Bazett more with the pressing matter of the undiscovered Eighth Class Card than anything else.

But, I believe both parties reached more to a temporal ceasfire rather than a truce, as Rin eloquently bargained to have Bazett agree with it.

Oh, well...
Sure, there's an Eighth Card there, but the girls, at least, can enjoy another normal life breaker until their next adventure coming soon next year with the third season.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-12, 19:43   Link #45
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I suppose Miyu survived from getting her heart stabbed by Fragarach, because Sapphire pulled out either some portion of the magic or part of the activation to summon Bellerophon at the last minute just as Fragarachs' effects were released.
Actually, I think the Fragarach hit the pegasus rather than Miyu, since Bellerophon was wielded by the pegasus, rather than Miyu herself.
Old 2014-10-13, 10:48   Link #46
The Green One

Correct, Miyu was lucky that Rider was the card she installed, any other noble phantasm and she would of been the one who perished right then and there. The fact that the pegasus is the one who uses Bellerophon is the only reason she survived.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-18, 03:16   Link #47
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Bazett still want to beat up the lolis, but Rin was able to trick her?

Ilya is right to be glad, they all somehow survived the fight.. so they can all still go to school, go home together, and eat meals together. Sometimes it's the simple things that matter.

10/10 for the episode and 9/10 overall, will watch season 3.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote