AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-12-28, 22:09   Link #41
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
...reads spoilers...

hmm... I don't know...Like everyone else, the first half sounds plausible but the second half completely lost me...

I will treat it with a grain of salt since proper spoilers usually come out within a week of release.

For comparison's sake, when did NT6's spoilers come out? It was released on the same date as NT9 will be.
Didn't those come out a week before the release date?
In all honesty, let's remember that there were fake spoilers for NT8. I haven't read the spoilers yet so I do not know how it is.
Old 2013-12-28, 23:35   Link #42
mark1246

you know after reading the comment from other fans reading the spoilers, I highly STRONGLY agree with my OPINION PIECE (back on pg 2, sorry if a little long) about Time Travel and Parallel World about being a "MCGUFFIN", i mean I really love the concept, but hate it only use to torture a person or use to re-write that either the hero or villains win. I still thinks it work better in games (Mario & Luigi DS partner in time, I'm sorry that the only example that game into my head) or use in an actually ARC not use once to Troll with the MC.

Like I agree with some user in the previous post that I sorta do like the first half, but the second half kill me in term of the story. I mean Othinus just turn good because she see Touma conviction.....BULLSHIT. I'm sorry back when Fiama fought Touma, he was starting to change because he started to view touma differently, BUT he still wanted to DESTROY THE EARTH, and didn't change until touma beat him.

Othinus.....I JUST DON'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD CHANGE BECAUSE.....I don't even care, I really hope this is fake, because it stated that touma understand her now...!? I...I don't know because 1. What the hell is her desire, a world of peace? 2. Your A VILLAIN, WE SEEN YOU IN THE PAST FEW VOLUME BEING REALLY a bitch, But still true to your character. If this was a character who was originally good but turn evil because of circumstances I would understand that because she Still have traits of good within her. BUT SINCE WE SEE HER START EVIL AS ONCE, WE CAN sympathize with her.

Anyway that my rants >.< good night
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 23:38   Link #43
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

You know what, the entire scenario presented in the spoilers fails at the first hurdle.

The NT9 blurb states that "...Othinus has become a god, so Kamijou Touma is no longer worth even the slightest interest."

The spoilers seem to go against that statement immediately.

Regardless of what actually happens in the story, it never goes against the blurb (even NT7's original scenario)...
Old 2013-12-28, 23:40   Link #44
Miraluka
Banned

Calm down mark, is it true that if the spoilers are true Othinus would end as one of the weakest villains of the series but isn't confirmed... yet
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 23:53   Link #45
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Calm down mark, is it true that if the spoilers are true Othinus would end as one of the weakest villains of the series but isn't confirmed... yet
you know, I could kinda see it like Nt9 would be the bane of Vol 9 & 10 in the other serious Because EVERYONE LOVE THAT Sports Festival Arc .......sarcasm people then NTvol 10 Would be freaking awesome and wash away the awfulness of NT vol 9

OK being serious here Miraluka, It not that Im hating the spoilers or anything, But like touma said in the spoilers, Nothing was Achieve, I mean come on, this would be a waste of a volume where nothing is accomplish and WE HAVE TO PROBABLY WAIT 5-6 MONTH FOR THE NEXT VOLUME.....you see my point mate. I know it call cliff hanger and suspense, but not to this degree.

The only time that I glad the fake spoiler were true was back in NT4 with the White Rhino Beetles. I was PISS AT THOSE SPOILERS, but when i read the novel, i really did like it. so you never know.

but to be honest, i hope the spoiler are fake until next week
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 00:18   Link #46
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
you know, I could kinda see it like Nt9 would be the bane of Vol 9 & 10 in the other serious Because EVERYONE LOVE THAT Sports Festival Arc
why yes, that arc was great
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 01:23   Link #47
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

NT6 was released three weeks before the street date.

Right around this time.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 01:40   Link #48
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
you know, I could kinda see it like Nt9 would be the bane of Vol 9 & 10 in the other serious Because EVERYONE LOVE THAT Sports Festival Arc .......sarcasm people then NTvol 10 Would be freaking awesome and wash away the awfulness of NT vol 9

OK being serious here Miraluka, It not that Im hating the spoilers or anything, But like touma said in the spoilers, Nothing was Achieve, I mean come on, this would be a waste of a volume where nothing is accomplish and WE HAVE TO PROBABLY WAIT 5-6 MONTH FOR THE NEXT VOLUME.....you see my point mate. I know it call cliff hanger and suspense, but not to this degree.

The only time that I glad the fake spoiler were true was back in NT4 with the White Rhino Beetles. I was PISS AT THOSE SPOILERS, but when i read the novel, i really did like it. so you never know.

but to be honest, i hope the spoiler are fake until next week
I couldn't contain myself and gave in and thought these were the best spoilers I ever saw... so I completely disagree... I don't think this makes Othinus look weak as a villain at all (if it's true) given that this is a frickin' amazing summary and everything always is way better when it isn't a summary...

I thought that the plot sounded amazing throughout everything that happened... and the last part sounded the best to me... Rather than the whole point of the arc being for nothing (that's bullshit), the differences would be concerning the important character from a previous NT volume that made an entrance in the spoilers and Touma's personality change... I wanted this volume for Touma's insane character development, and if what was in that spoiler actually happened, that would be the most insane character development change that could ever damn happen in the world, so that would be a huge difference... That really wouldn't be as if nothing happened, because his personality would be different.

You're missing the point then... This could be fake or real... I loved it though... That character development was liquid heaven for me... more insane than Haruhi even... I love it!...

Well, either way... either this was written by Kamachi, or the real version is better, so I won't be disappointed

Also, it's possible he just didn't understand what exactly was achieved... and that's why __ happened... that would make sense too...

Though the only thing in the spoilers that I have a hard time imagining, is what he could write in the afterword in this volume to apologize for the weirdness to his editor, because that frankly seems impossible...

Also, if it's real, then I'm pretty sure the character development Touma got from that couldn't have happened in any other way...

Also, there were some parts of it that made it sound viable so I don't know...

Last edited by dniv; 2013-12-29 at 01:54.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 02:57   Link #49
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
NT6 was released three weeks before the street date.

Right around this time.
More support to the spoilers I guess. Well it has more chance of being real than the fake NT8 spoilers did; that one seemed off from the get go. These spoilers are okay except for the part where they end as a cliffhanger...

But I'm sure that Kamachi who made NT6 an awesome read will deliver in the end.
Old 2013-12-29, 03:04   Link #50
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

See, the reason why these spoilers/synopsis rubs us a bad way is because by nature they're short and to the point, so any development would appear to be very sudden or "Ass-pulling".

Especially the character development or change of heart scenes.
Old 2013-12-29, 03:05   Link #51
zaeraal

Regardless if the spoilers are fake or not, it is already a given it will end like this:
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 03:10   Link #52
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Heh, it would be funny if this leads to a massive trolling of both Mikoto and the new Misaka fanbase lol.
Old 2013-12-29, 04:51   Link #53
BossKagaxx
Shrouded in mystery...

And here I was expecting for IT's power to be realized. Guess I really have to wait long for that.
BossKagaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 05:19   Link #54
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
js06 posted a "plausible" summary of NT9
http://pastebin.com/bjp9Nkff
Spoiler for size:

I personally don't believe it (even though I was wrong last time when I didn't believed it..)
...........ah.... wow.......... speechless..... if this is true. i will speed read the last volume even if I had work.
Old 2013-12-29, 05:34   Link #55
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

We did receive fake spoilers for NT8 before we got the real ones and the fake ones were pretty well written. So yeah, I'm going to be skeptical on this one.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 05:57   Link #56
LazyHunter

While I like the idea of the parallel universes Touma saw I wouldn't really like that kind of rushed ending. Hopefully these spoilers are fake. How would Touma notice that a girl looks like Misaka 10031? Wouldn't she be identical to Mikoto and all the other Sisters?
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 06:03   Link #57
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
While I like the idea of the parallel universes Touma saw I wouldn't really like that kind of rushed ending. Hopefully these spoilers are fake. How would Touma notice that a girl looks like Misaka 10031? Wouldn't she be identical to Mikoto and all the other Sisters?
That's why its called parallel universe stuff and people might look similar to the ones you know from your own world it doesnt mean they will look identical... besides maybe the misaka network will looks a little bit different compared to Misaka's (like Last order or misaka worst)... similar but with slight other traits...

the pic is fun fake but this might happen which is scary.... and the spoiler... well it might be true or it might be fake... who really cares its fun and people have stuff to talk about till acutal book appears and says how it goes

personaly I would like something other to happen... like learning a little bit about the IB orgins and learning about the other things inside touma that IB holds in suppression (the invivisible thing...and the other thing that could stop it)..... maybe some little past touma (where he got IB and the other things from) maybe his past about misaki.... and I wonder if this was in parallel universes with different viewpoints...then would misaki still recognize touma in all of them... as she can read minds she might read what really is happening just like misaka network will did...

anyway everything might be just a fanfic.... or it really is happening :P (someone got his hands on early release) time will tell ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 06:14   Link #58
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
That is actually the point where things got weird for me.

Unless of course... Well, the only thing separating 10031 from the other sisters is that she's a bloody corpse on a dirty alley Maybe that's how he recognized her.
Old 2013-12-29, 09:44   Link #59
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

well the 2nd half of the plausible spoiler is something iwanted to be fake.
would it be great that othinus will restore toumas memory
Old 2013-12-29, 10:03   Link #60
NeutralZero

Wait that image is the real deal right?
Damn... even a magic god can't escape the kami-yan disease...
to think there'll be an image where she looks vulnerable...
and number 10032 seems to be a lucky number for survivla...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
infinite hell