AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-15, 03:31   Link #41
DarkRaven
GOD

well the issue between both main characters has been resolved, as well as the "love triangle" so now what's left is the relationship between the other two friends and we're done, happy ending!! lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 08:40   Link #42
bastek66

When last chapter will be out?
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 05:28   Link #43
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirahh View Post
Apparently, the manga is going to end with volume 12.

I was expecting a much longer series, tbh. How is the mangaka going to end this with only four chapters left?
Found this and from this person's pov it was a false alarm...
http://dashielsheen.tumblr.com/post/...-not-ending-in
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 02:51   Link #44
Sol Falling

Wow, chapter 39. Shizuku is freakin' gorgeous dolled up like that, but that wasn't even the biggest thing that came out of the chapter. Seems like some of the fundamental tension between Haru and Shizuku's perspectives is being brought to a head.

It's not like I can't understand it or appreciate the practicality it brings to her character, but right now, isn't Shizuku being a bit too materialistic? To desire/be jealous of Haru's world is one thing, but to push that jealousy onto the person in question himself...

Well, but to hear Haru ask "Do you understand my feelings for you?" surely is very interesting. While we've had plenty of hints, I'd sure like to her an explanation from Haru himself.

Also, it was quite surprising/interesting to see Shizuku's mother in the chapter. I wonder if that had any actual significance to the story, or if her appearance in this context was just a cameo. I was quite intrigued.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 05:10   Link #45
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Just read the latest chapter... man I don't know what to say but an excellent chapter Seems to me that they developed all the main characters in this one single chapter. The Natsume part where she breaks down crying after Mitty tells her that she's a great friend is just great. Also, let's not forget that short shipping moment between her and Sasayan

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 18:53   Link #46
Excorsism

Well, with chapter 48, the manga is now officially over.

Spoiler:

It looks like they're planning to publish an Extra/After edition in October so maybe Natsume and Sasayan will get some focus there.
Old 2014-02-14, 05:07   Link #47
Aesthetic Shampoo

Very satisfying ending
I still can't quite believe their entire 3rd year was fast forwarded though lol.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-14, 05:46   Link #48
Amario

Very nice end although there is still the extra volume 13 showing other character's future along with Haru and Shizuka. xD
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote