AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-10-21, 17:40   Link #41
Amelgar

Ah.. I see what you mean. That scene was a bit played up. I think her's is probably the only mob pov in the novel so far. Later on there is some pov's as Rin's party member but she gives off potential heroine vibes.

I guess the wordiness never bothered me. Or rather that I liked it. Probably one of the reasons I enjoy 侯爵嫡男好色物語 as well. Though it's hard to come close to the wordiness in that novel

I'm not sure if it ever stops being so wordy. The second arc contains lots of mystery and political elements as Kian gets involved with the nobility so things may be more interesting that the first arc. Lots of action as well since one of the noble families from Azrail chases the rumors of the 死剣使い. The fight during climax of the arc is probably the best in the novel.

Last edited by Amelgar; 2019-10-21 at 17:56.
Amelgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-22, 17:24   Link #42
Rasty

The flow seems to be much, much better from the second arc アズライールの死剣使い (as already mentioned). More action, more dialogues, less awkward kanji usage and pretty readable as a whole. If it continues this way it should be a great series.

Btw. Koushaku Chakunan is pretty fast-paced in the beginning, it gets slower and slower the further in the story you get and lately, there has been a stretch of disgustingly long chapters with pitifully little plot progress. Though it seems the author finally decided what he wants to do with it, so it is starting to progress again.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-01, 09:32   Link #43
cabman11

Ooohh she's jealous.

Also it's interesting how she rationalise the whole body takeover thing.

On one hand, she accepts it because they still retain their personalities. Also they are now free from their previous lives.

On the other hand it's Kian doing it. And with her being a kian-con soooo.... she'll let it slide and close both eyes to it. (If it was any other man, she would pull out all the stops to make him dead)

Also, I wonder exactly how long she was watching. She feel like her boyfriend/husband was cheating on her with another woman and she could do nothing about it.

In addition, the way she accepts kian's sex life, doesn't it feel like netorase??

(Unbeknownst to her, Kian would be MORE THAN HAPPY to do it with her)
Old 2019-11-01, 13:24   Link #44
Rasty

Oh well, Sara is in for a few more surprises with Kian's love life. Like, of course, Kian would never touch her (half-loli) sister and she definitely wouldn't be interested... Also sucks to be the only non-harem member of the whole party.

As for getting the necessary land, marrying Kian would solve everything as all of the land will belong to him and it would make sense for Kian too, as he could get a bunch of capable fighters that he so needs to manage the whole territory. Also interested whether Sara/Natola's mother is gonna appear as potential harem candidate too in the future.

And yeah, I have caught up (yesterday).
Old 2019-11-01, 15:08   Link #45
Amelgar

That was a fun chapter. Was grinning the whole way thro Sara's internal conflict.

Looking forward to when Kristy eventually finds out what Kian has been up to gehehe. Will we get another glimpse at here inner yandere?
Old 2019-11-01, 17:14   Link #46
Rasty

Also looking forward to Prishila meeting Aryueno. Not only might the pair make an interesting synergy, but she will also get pretty good information to blackmail him with.

All of the girls are nice and I would like to see more of interaction between them (I am sure Kian wouldn't). Selena is kind of useless lately, but I guess she will change with time. The only one who is bland is Ester. She was the first girl but stands no chance in comparison to all of the other girls with colorful characters.

Btw. my favorite "girl" is Aryueno (though Prishila has been acting interestingly recently), what about you guys?
Old 2019-11-01, 18:16   Link #47
Amelgar

Priscilla best girl. That shota Kian scene sold me. That and setting Kian up to sleep with her brothers wife.

Otherwise Aryueno followed by Natora.

The only heroines that had much contact with Aryueno so far is Selena/Estel which is a bit of a boring combination. Which reminds me of that threesome with Aryueno and Estel... *wipes tear from eye*. Priscilla is exactly the type of witch Aryueno warned Kian against *facepalm*. The meeting with Kristy would also be rather amusing, though I imagine Aryueno would have figured out pretty quickly.

lol, Selena has been pretty useless. Will be interesting where the author goes with her, since Kian pushing her down the mesu-inu route.

And yeah Estel doesn't have as much depth as the others, not exactly surprising since she's a serving girl at a bar. Though I do chuckle when it's mentioned Kian thinks she's a bitch/yariman.

Last edited by Amelgar; 2019-11-02 at 21:56.
Old 2019-11-01, 18:19   Link #48
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Natora and Kristina
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-01, 18:27   Link #49
Amelgar

^ ooh the S and M of the harem tho Estel probably fits the M better tho

And I forgot about Glasses-chan... I'd probably choose her over Aryueno for best girl(?)

Last edited by Amelgar; 2019-11-02 at 21:55.
Old 2019-11-01, 22:27   Link #50
blackman

Is his former fiance married to his younger brother? It's been a long time since I read this novel.
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-02, 00:29   Link #51
Amelgar

^
Spoiler for Former Fiance:
Old 2019-11-02, 03:00   Link #52
Rasty

^^
Spoiler for Sara spoiler:
Old 2019-11-02, 03:21   Link #53
blackman

^
Spoiler for question:
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-02, 03:59   Link #54
cabman11

^
Spoiler:
Old 2019-11-02, 14:15   Link #55
Rasty

For Kian she is his childhood friend and first love, also just recently met and their relationship is pretty awkward for hundreds of reasons, so he can't really ask her whether she wants to sleep with him.

For Sara, she is not even conscious about loving him (she clearly does, but shelves it as just lingering attachment to childhood friend) and she just found out Kian has a relationship with Rufna (used to be lead mage in her family, large chested dark elf) so she feels like there is no place for her to squeeze in between them. Of course, when she finds out that the "pure" and "shy" boy she remembers is one big playboy and he isn't much into the thing called monogamy she might start thinking otherwise.

And yeah, they both need time. Kian to get over the awkwardness and Sara to get to know the new him and also settle down. She just woke up and found out her whole family is destroyed, so love affairs are currently pretty low priority on her list.
Old 2019-11-02, 15:50   Link #56
Amelgar

^ Sara might also think he's slightly crazy since kichiku Kian confessed he had multiple personalities. And to top it off that he is the main personality ;D

And that latest chapter... Kichiku Kian is actually going to bang his friends wife... Wonder how majime Kian will handle that
Old 2019-11-02, 17:36   Link #57
Rasty

^ Gii can't be really said to be Kian's friend and this was kind of expected development. Also, not like much damage is done, as finding a male in his territory that hasn't been with Gii's wife might be a much greater challenge than defeating Sara without using almost any mana.

Sara is more loathing herself for letting Kian suffer so much as to split his personality (he did suffer, but the split personality has nothing to do with that) than feeling repulsed by that part. Also seems like the other personality helped a lot with making the relationship with Sara better by clearly defining borders.
Old 2019-11-02, 21:55   Link #58
Amelgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Also, not like much damage is done, as finding a male in his territory that hasn't been with Gii's wife might be a much greater challenge than defeating Sara without using almost any mana.
lol

Yeah, bit of an exaggeration to call them friends. Aryueno was the closest thing to a friend I guess until he got into her pants. Oswald is sorta his friend(?). Maybe Estel's dad? Kian and Gii are kinda more than acquaintances less than friends, since there interests somewhat align. I just found the situation amusing since Kian felt sorry for Gii.

In terms of the multiple personalities it didn't seem to eat Sara up that much. Though to be fair she has a ton on her plate atm. Kichiku Kian does do a fair bit of good, since majime Kian is a bit over cautious/passive sometimes. I just chuckled at how he casually slipped in he was the main personality.
Old 2019-11-03, 03:06   Link #59
Rasty

^ More like a mother or older sister (till he got under her skirt). And yeah, Robert can be considered to be his friend, although not exactly close one.

Also, Megane (glasses) seems to be fairly close to him, so she might be considered friend too.
Old 2019-11-12, 15:13   Link #60
Amelgar

マンコビッチ男爵 I originally thought it was what they called his wife behind her back, but it was their real name... Shame what happened to his wife.

And looks like Kian has lots of things to do now that he's back in Eazeland. Is scolding a mesu-inu one of his tasks? gehehehe