AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-09-14, 06:57   Link #541
Tenzen12

That means you can't afford be on receiving side. Which is pretty bad especially if enemy has dancer, Brave Ike as shield and/or second cavalry nuke. Easiest and safest way is bait enemy nukes from rest. In some maps (like empty room with breakable wall in middle) there is hardly different way even.

I don't use raven myself, but I can see many situation would be much less troublesome.
Old 2017-09-14, 08:06   Link #542
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

How often are you not getting the jump on the enemies? Exactly. We're talking about the AI here that with a high probability isn't going to move in the most optimal way. Of course there's map design (double bridges /rage) but in the vast majority of cases you will be able to position yourself in a way that allows picking off enemies.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 10:29   Link #543
Tenzen12

Exactly because maps like that, you need have ways to deal with it. If you want keep your no-death winning streak. Getting first hit is certainly possible in most cases, but it can be rather tricky, especially with Lyn and Rein together.
Old 2017-09-14, 13:08   Link #544
Galaxian

Finally got Brave Ike and Brave Roy on the final day. (Lyn was my free summon)

Unfortunately, my Lucina Curse (which says I can't pull Lucina) and my Blue Curse (which says I can't pull the Blue Banner unit I'm aiming for) will not allow me to get Brave Lucina...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 17:49   Link #545
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Similarly here, used 13 orbs for some last pulls on the banner at 4.25% and got ... Matilda. Got free Lyn, -atk Lucina qq and a +hp-res Bike, missing Roy.
Old 2017-09-14, 18:33   Link #546
bakato

Lyn was my freebie. Pulled Ike and Lucina on my first pull.
Old 2017-09-14, 23:30   Link #547
Tenzen12

I got Brave team quite time ago, But with my last orbs I finally got a my second Hector (I wanted Ninian more though,) good thing, he is -def so he goes for inheritance this time.
Old 2017-09-15, 11:11   Link #548
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Got neutral elincia with 20 orbs. Now my flyer team become super offensive team Wished got nephnee too to give wrath to Blade lyn.... oh well, Lyn's pretty strong now with summoner support and Delthea S support.
Old 2017-09-15, 12:31   Link #549
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Unfortunately the Elincia I pulled is -ATK +Def.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-15, 20:28   Link #550
Tenzen12

My Neph got +Hp/-atk, lol. I will try get better one so I can make wrathful Lyn.
Old 2017-09-15, 20:47   Link #551
GDB

I heard they made it so Reinhardt and CYL Lyn can't inherit it (not sure if that means they made it melee only or infantry/armor only like Steady Breath).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-15, 21:06   Link #552
Galaxian

The next units I'm going to level up are Hinoka, Julia, and CYL Lyn. As the red unit I don't know whether to pick CYL Roy or Alm.

It's my understanding that CYL Roy is a much better unit, but the team already has both flier and a horse unit, so it might be better to save CYL Roy for the next team to keep the diversity up.
Old 2017-09-15, 21:21   Link #553
GDB

Honestly, having a single horse is kind of meh (Reinhardt solo being "less meh", but still kind of meh comparatively). Having two lets you give them both Hone Cavalry and become a 2-unit annihilation squad.

Also just checked, and it seems that Wrath is both melee only AND infantry/armor only.
Old 2017-09-17, 11:19   Link #554
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Raven tomes simply aren't useful. I can count the actually used colorless units on one hand and that's if I cut a finger or two. Other tomes have proven far more useful in dealing with them.
Depends on where you at. In Arena Assault, I'm at the 'dreaded' 710-720 range, and here you can expect to go against fully merged Reinhardt and Brave Lyns, MULTIPLE times. I actually missed the top 1k mark last week because I didn't have an answer for Brave Bow versions of Brave Lyns (bowbreaker archers aren't enough), and it was much easier this week due to Raven+ Cecilia (bladetome is overkill when she's with BLyn and Reinhardt), Boey, and 4* FRobin.

(I don't have enough feathers to give Raven+ on my 4* Merric, but I'm not in a hurry since I don't have a +DEF version. XD)

I actually have done so much calculations that I remember by heart Brave Lyns maximum potential damage. 2x64 ATK with Mulagir + SSparrow, and 4x59 ATK with BBow + DBlow (plus 17 from DAura). Brave Ike is easy enough to deal with since everyone knows how to combat Hector, but Brave Lyn is on par with Reinhardt that if you can't bait/kill her on enemy phase, you're gonna have a bad time. Even worse is that she has 2 major builds, and 1 minor build (firesweep why?), so being able to field the proper units for whatever iteration you're against took me a while.

Quote:
Add to that that Sophia is complete garbage outside of fighting colorless due to her glacial speed. For 1hit wonders there are Lilina and Sanaki who are barely used for similar reasons and for tanking there are much better options.
Makes a great raven user. Only thing is she's Red, which means the Reinhardt that's usually coming along with the Brave Lyn will murder her.

On the other hand, I did see a few Brave Lyns mixed in an infantry team with Bike. So I imagine she makes a great wall there, but I don't know if its common enough to warrants 20k investment for Raven+. Maybe regular Raven is enough.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 12:14   Link #555
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Fair point, although I'm more surprised that people actually play Arena Assault

In a mode where you can't see the enemy team beforehand I still stand that Sophia is a deadweight if you don't face brave Lyn / Bridelia which at least in my range (~680) happens regularly.
Old 2017-09-17, 15:31   Link #556
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Fair point, although I'm more surprised that people actually play Arena Assault

In a mode where you can't see the enemy team beforehand I still stand that Sophia is a deadweight if you don't face brave Lyn / Bridelia which at least in my range (~680) happens regularly.
You're JUST outside of the range of it happening a lot. Just hit the 690 range this week (684 to 696 is my current range, it seems), and anything in the 690+ of my range has about a 70% chance of having Reinhardt and Brave Lyn. The 684-688 range (do odd numbers even show up?) is more often than not Brave Ike + Olivia + two others (sometimes horsemen, often other infantry).

I'm working on a Raven+ Cecilia for next cycle, possibly pulling Olwen and Priscilla out of the team for her + bonus unit (either Anna or Elincia). Main issue is my only options are +Atk/-Res (so actually -1bst from neutral) and neutral.

And I know a lot of people piss on the idea of a healer, but Wrathful Staff + Gravity on a team where everyone else has Reposition or Draw Back makes for some good kiting if there's a single tough close range opponent that I can't crack.
Old 2017-09-20, 19:41   Link #557
Galaxian

Finally broke my Blue Unit curse by getting Effie from the Death Blow banner.
Old 2017-09-21, 12:55   Link #558
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Finally broke my Blue Unit curse by getting Effie from the Death Blow banner.
Congrats on breaking the curse .

Haven't really been playing long enough to feel cursed, but getting Klein from that same banner did give me a nice archer I can work with and build up.
Old 2017-09-23, 19:08   Link #559
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I feel like I'm cursed when trying to get osananajimi focus units. Ephraim didn't come to me in his focus banner (non-focus pulled mine), Alm took me like 150 orbs, Celica went to like 7% pity rate, only pulled Tana after Mathilda and 110 bucks later, and now Elincia won't STILL come home after a Neph, Oscar, and Lyn. Crossing my fingers Geoffrey, Lute or Artur aren't going to be introduced soon...

Why must Fire Emblem have so many childhood friend characters?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-23, 19:23   Link #560
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I'd kill for a Neph. If I pull her I can just start saving orbs but nah, Oscar keeps spooking me over and over.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy