AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-12-29, 11:46   Link #541
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
The village didn't know the truth about the massacre!

The mission was assigned to Itachi by the council, specifically the Hokage's assistants (Koharu Utatane and Homura Mitokado), and Danzo.

Itachi forced them to spare Sasuke and not reveal the Uchiha's impending betrayal, hence why Itachi had to leave the village as a missing nin.
yeah, i used village but i thought we already agreed that this only includes danzo and a few others, either way, this is why i think itachis decision was idiotic, not the "killing my whole clan" but the "letting only my brother survive", to be realistic, im sure sasuke wasnt the only uchiha-child and im pretty sure that there had been a few younger kids killed,
he could have simply spared the other kids too, it isnt like they knew of the stuff that was going on :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 12:15   Link #542
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
yeah, i used village but i thought we already agreed that this only includes danzo and a few others, either way, this is why i think itachis decision was idiotic, not the "killing my whole clan" but the "letting only my brother survive", to be realistic, im sure sasuke wasnt the only uchiha-child and im pretty sure that there had been a few younger kids killed,
he could have simply spared the other kids too, it isnt like they knew of the stuff that was going on :/
If Itachi overplayed his hand then Danzo and the others would simply carry out the extermination without him, which would have killed Sasuke and started a civil war that would have left the Leaf weak and vulnerable.

So, Itachi's options were: A. Kill everyone and save Sasuke. or B. Cause the death of everyone, including Sasuke, Leaf ninjas, and innocent bystanders.

You're right, A is the most idiotic of the options.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 12:58   Link #543
LevelSeven

Quote:
If Itachi overplayed his hand then Danzo and the others would simply carry out the extermination without him, which would have killed Sasuke and started a civil war that would have left the Leaf weak and vulnerable.

So, Itachi's options were: A. Kill everyone and save Sasuke. or B. Cause the death of everyone, including Sasuke, Leaf ninjas, and innocent bystanders.

You're right, A is the most idiotic of the options.
i highly doubt that danzo and co would actually do that, why killing kids like sasuke? they can be valuable shinobi for the village and be formed by the higher ups as they please...
it is acually in their interst to let "controllable" uchihas alive, and even if danzo was after the sharingans it wouldnt bring anthing for him to kill the kids who didnt awaken them...
Old 2015-12-29, 13:05   Link #544
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

Quote:
i highly doubt that danzo and co would actually do that, why killing kids like sasuke? they can be valuable shinobi for the village and be formed by the higher ups as they please...
it is acually in their interst to let "controllable" uchihas alive, and even if danzo was after the sharingans it wouldnt bring anthing for him to kill the kids who didnt awaken them...
You've never heard of The Cycle of Revenge, have you?
Metaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 15:13   Link #545
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaneo View Post
You've never heard of The Cycle of Revenge, have you?
i did but that has nothing to do with itachi and the clan, it was between the kids of the six paths priest...
Old 2015-12-29, 15:34   Link #546
Galaxian

Quote:
The council worked on the believe that Uchiha = evil, with a few exceptions like Itachi, Kagami, and Shisui. They wanted the clan out of the picture all together, but they had to allow Sasuke to survive if they wanted Itachi's help to do the eradication "cleanly".

Hell, Sasuke's proved the council right since he was well on his way to becoming a threat to the ninja nations before he learned the true about Itachi.

Also, Danzo culls his ranks from childhood in order to make his troop the strongest. Saying that a man like him is not capable of ordering the death of children is like saying Naruto hates the color orange.

Quote:
i did but that has nothing to do with itachi and the clan, it was between the kids of the six paths priest...
First off, the Uchiha clan are descendants of the Sage's oldest son.

Second, the cycle of vengeance isn't something reserved to the Sage's kids and their descendants (Senju and Uchiha). When the ninja nations thought that Sasuke had captured Killer B, Shikamaru warned Naruto that this could lead to a cycle of revenge between the Leaf and Cloud.
Old 2015-12-29, 15:44   Link #547
Skaddix

The manga started out about hardwork sure but then it was all about in Part II Bloodline >>>>> Sensei Pedigree >>>>>>> Genius & Hardwork....outside of like Guy at the end literally everyone else was abusing some sort of Bloodline Hax. And Guy only gets to the level of broken when accessing a Suicide Move..true broken characters dont really need to kill themselves to get that boost.

But yes it be nice to get some frakking move diversity way too much spamming the same techniques. More elemental moves would be nice and less focus on broken spam
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 17:06   Link #548
LevelSeven

Quote:
The council worked on the believe that Uchiha = evil, with a few exceptions like Itachi, Kagami, and Shisui. They wanted the clan out of the picture all together, but they had to allow Sasuke to survive if they wanted Itachi's help to do the eradication "cleanly".
yup, and at that time itachi could have said that he will spare "all kids of the clan" and not only his brother, it would end the same way...
Quote:
Hell, Sasuke's proved the council right since he was well on his way to becoming a threat to the ninja nations before he learned the true about Itachi.
that was itachis fault, sasuke went pretty well with the others but his moves pushed him to the dark side...
Quote:
Also, Danzo culls his ranks from childhood in order to make his troop the strongest. Saying that a man like him is not capable of ordering the death of children is like saying Naruto hates the color orange.
no, why "not being able to kill kids"? i never said that, what i say is that the plan of erading everyone except sasuke was the idiotic part exspecially since the remaining kids of the uchiha clan can become great toold for danzo... i dont see a reason for killing the kids too...
Quote:
First off, the Uchiha clan are descendants of the Sage's oldest son.

Second, the cycle of vengeance isn't something reserved to the Sage's kids and their descendants (Senju and Uchiha). When the ninja nations thought that Sasuke had captured Killer B, Shikamaru warned Naruto that this could lead to a cycle of revenge between the Leaf and Cloud.
cycle of revenge between the villages isnt the same as with the brothers, of course people (even in RL) can get into that,
but what the cycle means for indra reincarantions is a "destined cycle" something that was meant to happen even if the involved two had no idea of it, "curse of hatred" was the thing used for indra/ashura&madara/hashi&sasuke/naruto right?
Old 2015-12-29, 17:37   Link #549
Galaxian

Quote:
yup, and at that time itachi could have said that he will spare "all kids of the clan" and not only his brother, it would end the same way...
At which point Danzo would declare Itachi a traitor alongside the rest of the Uchiha clan and civil war would have broken out, leading to the death of every Uchiha in the village, Itachi and Sasuke included as well as all the other kids there might have been, and the village being left in a severely weakened state.

But yeah, you go continue thinking that Itachi could have convince/forced Danzo and the other to spare the kids of the clan they wanted to eradicate, therefore guaranteeing that the Uchiha clan would return in the future.

Quote:
that was itachis fault, sasuke went pretty well with the others but his moves pushed him to the dark side...
Itachi made one mistake and that's thinking that Sasuke's would have enough character to put the village over his own personal revenge, everything else was done by Sasuke himself, even the incredibly stupid decision of avenging Itachi by destroying the village he gave everything to protect.

Quote:
no, why "not being able to kill kids"? i never said that, what i say is that the plan of erading everyone except sasuke was the idiotic part exspecially since the remaining kids of the uchiha clan can become great toold for danzo... i dont see a reason for killing the kids too...
With the possible exception of Kagami, Danzo HATED the Uchiha clan. He wanted them completely out of the village. The only thing that Danzo would have care about from them is the Sharingan, and he already had a surplus of them so he didn't need them any more.

Quote:
cycle of revenge between the villages isnt the same as with the brothers, of course people (even in RL) can get into that,
but what the cycle means for indra reincarantions is a "destined cycle" something that was meant to happen even if the involved two had no idea of it, "curse of hatred" was the thing used for indra/ashura&madara/hashi&sasuke/naruto right?
You were the one who said that the cycle of revenge wouldn't have applied to possible survivor of the Uchiha clan because it was exclusive to the Sage's sons. Ignoring the fact that no, it is not exclusive to them, and that, even if it were, the Uchiha are descendants from one of the sons.
Old 2015-12-30, 06:25   Link #550
LevelSeven

Quote:
At which point Danzo would declare Itachi a traitor alongside the rest of the Uchiha clan and civil war would have broken out, leading to the death of every Uchiha in the village, Itachi and Sasuke included as well as all the other kids there might have been, and the village being left in a severely weakened state.
which was the exact thing that they tried to prevend and therefore used itachi,
do you think they would suddenly change their plans for kid-survivors? 50 uchiha kids agasint the survivel of the whole village, danzo would risk that :/
Quote:
But yeah, you go continue thinking that Itachi could have convince/forced Danzo and the other to spare the kids of the clan they wanted to eradicate, therefore guaranteeing that the Uchiha clan would return in the future.
danzo loves th vilage, he would do anything for it, this is why he convinced/forced itachi into his actions, if itachi insisted on the kids sparing than it wouldnt matter to him, they are a low risk compared to the realistic danger of village-wiping thanks to weakening due to civil war :/
Quote:
Itachi made one mistake and that's thinking that Sasuke's would have enough character to put the village over his own personal revenge, everything else was done by Sasuke himself, even the incredibly stupid decision of avenging Itachi by destroying the village he gave everything to protect.
sasuke went pretty well even after getting orochimarus curse,
itachi is at fault for actually driving his borther into the darkness, mind-r*ping him again to destroy the last bit of sanity in him,
futhemore, itachi (who was hyped to be so smart) should have seen a realistic chance that sasuke would go even more insane if obito catches him
Quote:
With the possible exception of Kagami, Danzo HATED the Uchiha clan. He wanted them completely out of the village. The only thing that Danzo would have care about from them is the Sharingan, and he already had a surplus of them so he didn't need them any more.
yeah, and than he could have at least a few uchiha-soldiers fighting for him from the beginning of childhood, exspecially danzo should know how convenient the sharingan is, if he creates a troupe with them he would have a really strong force that only belongs to him...(and with shisuis MS power he could have even do this without long brainwashing techniques)
Quote:
You were the one who said that the cycle of revenge wouldn't have applied to possible survivor of the Uchiha clan because it was exclusive to the Sage's sons. Ignoring the fact that no, it is not exclusive to them, and that, even if it were, the Uchiha are descendants from one of the sons.
yeah sorry, i confused "cycle of revenge" with "curse of hatred"
Old 2016-03-24, 17:16   Link #551
OtakuSwish

https://de7i3bh7bgh0d.cloudfront.net...oming_Soon.jpg

Release dates
Mitsuki oneshot 4/25/16

Boruto manga 5/9/16
OtakuSwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 15:19   Link #552
cyberdemon

Seems that they are animating the short The Day Naruto Became Hokage mini chapter for release with the DVD Bluray of Boruto the movie.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...uto-dvdblu-ray
Old 2016-04-30, 11:25   Link #553
OtakuSwish

https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comm...er_1_spoilers/

Spoilers from the first chapter of the Boruto manga
OtakuSwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-30, 21:14   Link #554
alex_drian

what is the veracity of that spoilers?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-30, 23:54   Link #555
Galaxian

Ah... I love watching Tumblr have a meltdown.
Old 2016-05-01, 16:14   Link #556
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Only eight days until new Naruto sequel release, Boruto.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-01, 23:52   Link #557
The Green One

It'll be funny if the spoilers are true. Happily ever after Naruto? LOL JK
Old 2016-05-02, 10:41   Link #558
alex_drian

Dropped for 6 months, I hate the stories with a teaser at beginning and how they came there and the shit spoilers were true
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 15:16   Link #559
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I am now deeply regretted that I wished for a continuation, I pretend everything after the Boruto movie as non-canon. I can't believe these fucking spoilers are true.
Old 2016-05-03, 00:03   Link #560
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Spoiler for Just a bit clarification:
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote