AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-01-22, 04:19   Link #5081
Blazor 98

I wonder of Valerie would actually be a part of Rias peerage after the tournament because of her relationship with Gasper. For Issei, it would be nice if he has a dragon for a peerage member since Bova would only serve as a subordinate. Unfortunately I doubt Tiamat would be a part of his peerage. Issei could have one of Roygun's servants join his peerage of Roygun herself as his queen.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-22, 05:17   Link #5082
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Roygun's peerage is Roygun's peerage. They should stay that way. It'd be probably fine if they were his retainers like Bova is, though. As for Tiamat, yeah, her being part of the management committee means she can't join anyone's peerage. She could be in Ise's harem, but she couldn't be in his peerage.

And please note that you are using "of" wrong in "I wonder of Valerie . . . " and "Issei could have one of Roygun's servants join his peerage of Roygun herself as his queen". The bolded "of" occurrences should be switched with "if". Also, I think it should be either
Quote:
Issei could have one of Roygun's servants join his peerage if Roygun herself is his queen.
or
Quote:
Issei could have one of Roygun's servants join his peerage if he has Roygun herself as his queen.
Sorry for doing this. I couldn't help it.
Old 2018-01-22, 23:34   Link #5083
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I disagree with you guys on that. Issei already has 'old' characters in his peerage. Asia, Ravel, Xenovia, and Rossweisse count as such. So he already has enough 'old' characters in his peerage. What old characters do you have in mind? Because I expect to see new members from now on.

And I expect to see at least Issei's queen. Because with the queen being the right-hand man of the king. So the position of queen is very important and the queen piece is the most powerful individual evil piece.

And I see Issei having a couple of pawns. Having another pawn. Having a pawn who takes up 8 evil pieces will just take away what makes Issei unique. As he's most likely the only pawn who consumed 8 pawn pieces.
Didn't regulus also use 8 of saiaorg pawn's?

tiamat could be Issei's queen after the tournament ends and her role in the committee ends, she's female, powerful and a dragon king kinda ticks all the boxes for ideal queen for issei
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-22, 23:36   Link #5084
Gaizafaiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Didn't regulus also use 8 of saiaorg pawn's?
Only 7. The 1 remaining is a mutated piece if I'm not mistaken.
Gaizafaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 02:01   Link #5085
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaizafaiz View Post
Only 7. The 1 remaining is a mutated piece if I'm not mistaken.
Yup you're right, checked previous volumes, so the closest is regulus, though even if another devil uses 8 pawns i doubt there will be another devil to use 8 mutation pawns
Old 2018-01-23, 02:46   Link #5086
B214

Ise didn't use 8 Mutation Pawns. He mutated his Pawn pieces.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 06:58   Link #5087
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but at the end of the day he's still got 8 Mutation Pawns.
Old 2018-01-23, 08:45   Link #5088
Lucidrago

But just saying that they weren't mutated when Rias first had them.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 14:22   Link #5089
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I feel like Ishibumi should hold back revealing the new members of Ise and Rias' team. If he's really building a High School DxD Universe, i would prefer if he not rush and try to reveal everything now. I for one wouldn't mind having a side series showing Ise and Rias trying to gather their new members.
Rias basically has her future Bishop and Knight replacements with Valerie and Tosca. Tosca is still young physically and mentally due to being in stasis for several years but has the potential to become a knight and Rias's shield while Kiba is her sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
I wonder of Valerie would actually be a part of Rias peerage after the tournament because of her relationship with Gasper. For Issei, it would be nice if he has a dragon for a peerage member since Bova would only serve as a subordinate. Unfortunately I doubt Tiamat would be a part of his peerage. Issei could have one of Roygun's servants join his peerage of Roygun herself as his queen.
Don't see why that would be a problem so long as Valerie wants to. Gasper also know how well Rias treats her servants so I doubt he would be against it.

There's no rush for either Tosca or Valerie. Rias still has time before it is needed and this tournament doesn't require that either be on her peerage yet

For Issei's peerage though he needs a dragon. Tiamat doesn't seem likely due to her position and pride. Ophis meanwhile is just a mascot. So some other humanoid dragon would be great. Maybe Tiamat has a daughter lol
Old 2018-01-23, 15:17   Link #5090
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ophis? Even if she weren't the mascot, she can't join anyone's peerage because she's a God. Though her being the mascot character does mean she isn't really in the harem.

I don't think he's saying that Gasper would have a problem with Valerie joining. I think he's saying that she might join because of her relationship with Gasper.
Old 2018-01-23, 19:46   Link #5091
Blazor 98

What do you think of this? Issei and Rias

http://sakimichan.tumblr.com/post/17...-for-this-term
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 19:50   Link #5092
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Now if only that happened in canon already. Even if we can't see it.
Old 2018-01-23, 22:26   Link #5093
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Now if only that happened in canon already. Even if we can't see it.
That pic that Blazer posted doesn't show much other than what Rias and Issei normally do in bed.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 01:32   Link #5094
aw454wtr

If anything they do a bit more, Rias goes to bed in her underwear afterall
Old 2018-01-24, 03:41   Link #5095
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
If anything they do a bit more, Rias goes to bed in her underwear afterall
Actually she can’t sleep unless completely nude lol
Old 2018-01-24, 07:23   Link #5096
DragonOsman
Dragon King

One can imagine that in that pic they'll go all the way. Because Ise is also completely naked. But yeah, Rias does have a disposition where she can't go to sleep unless she's naked. Although now, because of Asia, she made herself be able to sleep with at least her underwear on.
Old 2018-01-24, 11:34   Link #5097
Jan1894

There is glasses girls have a chance to joint issei harem
Jan1894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 11:53   Link #5098
Crimson406

If Baalberith witness Issei unlocking either AxA or ExE, he becomes a another guy on Issei’s list.
Crimson406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 12:19   Link #5099
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We still need to know if Baalberith and Verrine are bad guys or not, since they were created by Hades who holds hostility towards all of the factions.
Old 2018-01-24, 12:32   Link #5100
Crimson406

Baalberith did deem his match against Mahabali boring, so we know he’s looking for someone worth facing.
Crimson406 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem