Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-10-27, 16:14   Link #4781
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
hmm no preview of the 2 heroes in the pv. lol
Well, if the Anime is going to cover the plot until LN v04, then there isn't much appearance of the Heroes to begin with (they only appear for introduction and then the War part). Most of their major appearance happen post LN v04.
Same reason their is lack of human-form of Shiki, because he debuts in LN v03 (only his Lich form is shown, because he is treated as an opponent in the Teaser, similar to Sofia).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-21, 16:22   Link #4782
Disdanny
Izanagi

So does the bitch Goddess ever regret what she did? I started reading the manga it's pretty good.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-21, 16:47   Link #4783
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disdanny View Post
So does the bitch Goddess ever regret what she did? I started reading the manga it's pretty good.
Well so far Makoto couldn't really do anything against her. He got a deal though that he will never be summoned to fight for her again. And the bug got collared by more powerful gods as punishment. But there will be a reckoning in the future, probably when the Bug discovers Makoto's secret world
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-21, 16:57   Link #4784
Tenzen12

Current arc is probably first time when he will directly act against her as he agreed fight her apostles. After he kill them, she might be tad upset about it
Old 2020-12-15, 21:48   Link #4785
Invincible Snek

Haven't read it since the translation caught up to the raws couple of years ago. Heard the author is writing again. So can anyone kindly give me some details about what new things happened?
Invincible Snek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-16, 03:24   Link #4786
MANCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible Snek View Post
Haven't read it since the translation caught up to the raws couple of years ago. Heard the author is writing again. So can anyone kindly give me some details about what new things happened?
one of the BUG's apostle got turned into a porcupine with quills made of arrows
MANCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-17, 02:05   Link #4787
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Well so far Makoto couldn't really do anything against her. He got a deal though that he will never be summoned to fight for her again. And the bug got collared by more powerful gods as punishment. But there will be a reckoning in the future, probably when the Bug discovers Makoto's secret world
She has no authority there, so if she tries to force her will onto it, she'll likely get teamed up against by the Gods who have at least said hello to Makoto. At worst, what's being updated on the webnovel version most recently may, eventually, give her enough leeway to move directly due to likely death of her apostle.

I mean, sure, there's some variance due to the fact that she's supposed to be under house arrest and is being punished by the other gods for breaking the rules, but she'll still likely start actions due to the death, discover about the secret world, and try to force herself into a position of authority there (only to get her face beaten in), before trying to fight it out with Makoto in her world... only to get her face beaten in again.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 12:22   Link #4788
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
She has no authority there, so if she tries to force her will onto it, she'll likely get teamed up against by the Gods who have at least said hello to Makoto. At worst, what's being updated on the webnovel version most recently may, eventually, give her enough leeway to move directly due to likely death of her apostle.

I mean, sure, there's some variance due to the fact that she's supposed to be under house arrest and is being punished by the other gods for breaking the rules, but she'll still likely start actions due to the death, discover about the secret world, and try to force herself into a position of authority there (only to get her face beaten in), before trying to fight it out with Makoto in her world... only to get her face beaten in again.
I fear that it will be Hibiki who discovers Makotos secret world first (with Makoto being away possibly) Can you imagine what happens if she discovers this world? It is filled with demi-humans and even Demons (those that did not agree with the current Demon Lord) Hibiki will probably see that as betrayal and start to attack. But with Tamaki as guardian I can only guess this will go horribly wrong but might give the Bug the incentive to intervene. And remember what the Gods told Makoto "Don't destroy the collar" I fear this will happen when Makoto intervenes and due to his bad luck destroys her collar unleashing her might again. Though Makoto should already be near her level given the fact that his mana is growing each day
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 13:38   Link #4789
Tenzen12

Hibiki knows she has no chance against Makoto and she already expressed she might even join him if there was place to hide from chaos cause by eventual fall of Goddess. If she knew about Asora she would have one reason less to fight him. Don't forget only reason why she even consider that option is desperation effort to safe hyuman race that would be killed or enslaved once Bug is gone.

Not to mention, they aren't allies right now, there are no promises nor debts. Even if Makoto stabbed her right into face, it wouldn't be betrayal in any sense of word.
Old 2021-01-15, 00:11   Link #4790
Tenzen12

Like seriously? Nothing against Hazal (I don't even remember guy), but ALL three his teamates decide marry him with even people in universe confirming its out nowhere? I could accept if it was any of two especially as Rembrandt sisters didn't go that route, but all three is overkill and breaks my suspension of disbelief.
Old 2021-05-10, 07:10   Link #4791
Huh...?

I wonder, how much of the plot relating to Makoto's mother's Affair with a Demon is going to be covered in the Manga, or has been covered in the LN yet.
Since its that Affair which eventually causes her to decide to leave Goddess World, and migrate to Earth.

Old 2021-05-11, 11:47   Link #4792
sasabit

Is Tomoe and Mio MC's only lovers? or does this become a shit harem
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-11, 12:38   Link #4793
Tenzen12

They are only ones.
Old 2021-05-11, 17:38   Link #4794
SirCopert

Lovers? Did Makoto accept them as women?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-11, 22:25   Link #4795
Tenzen12

Well, they have sex.
Old 2021-06-04, 07:34   Link #4796
Huh...?

Covers of Manga v09 (22nd June) & LN v16 (21st June)

Old 2021-07-10, 03:17   Link #4797
Huh...?

AlphaPolis has launched its own English localization App called "Alpha Manga" for Android & iOS, and is translating many of its Series under it, including "TsukiMichi".
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...phones/.174935

Old 2021-08-11, 13:49   Link #4798
Tenzen12

Watching anime make me feel pretty weird about it. I mean I completely forgot there was time Mio could do more then just cook and Tomoe was somewhat less reliable of two...
Old 2021-08-13, 20:53   Link #4799
LG-MAX 2.o

I stopped after the thresome became commonplace.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-01, 06:53   Link #4800
Huh...?

Bit of a random, but here is an Interview of the TenSura & TsukiMichi Author
https://natalie.mu/comic/pp/tsukimichi
Also an artwork of "Makoto & Rimuru" by "Kino Kotora", the Mangaka of TsukiMichi

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel