AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-03-02, 10:01   Link #4641
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

^ Gasp Naruto has become a cannibal I knew it! Lol

Just kidding, but whose to say they haven't tried this already? Get some cold Ramen...slather it over Hianta's body and well you know what will happen from there lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
i think Sakura did'nt know that Hinata already made her love confession during pein fight. the ones who knew about the confession was Hinata, Naruto, Pein and little katusyu in Naruto's pocket .. but in the manga sakura did realize that Hinata...loves...Naruto.. when sakura was healing hinata after the fight and Neji was asking why did she do it. her eyes was even sad on that panel. which Narusaku implies that Sakura loved Naruto because she was sad after that realization. but what im confused is why Naruto did not tell Sakura that it was Hinata who confessed first. way back 2 years ago..but then knowing Naruto maybe because he didnt understand that it was already a love confession
that's kinda why that dialouge during Sakura and Hinata's "sisterly" talk and the scene later when Sakura is sorting out Naruto's own feelings in the cave later could have had SOMEONE mention it WAS Hinata who confessed first NOT Naruto...I mean wasn't that the whole point of the Genjutsu scene? To show that it WAS Hinata that said her true feelings first cause the ways I interpreted the scene is as such

1) Hinata did tell Sakura what she was making the scarf for and they talk about her love, with Sakura mentioning the whole Naruto doesn't know what real love is...and she probably was saying Naruto confessed first to cheer him up and feel better even though it clearly wasn't true

2) Hinata didn't say anything about her confession, Sakura assumes the scarf is for Naruto and they talk about love cause yes I am aware she at least knows Hinata's feelings, I know Sakura's character is rather outspoken but in culture this is KINDA rude (assuming who the gift is for and what it's for) I mean for ALL Sakura knows Hinata was just making a scarf to Naruto because she loves him and that is that, it was a HUGE assumption on Sakura's part if she guessed Hinata was planning on confessing along with giving her gift but I guess its well within Sakura's character to make such a leap of assumption, so when she later says to Naruto he confessed first then on her side of things this makes more sense...but on Naruto remaining quiet still doesn't

Regardless if Sakura WAS told of the confession or not, the problem was Naruto remained ABSOLUTELY quiet about it, when it simply wasn't true and its not like we're supposed to forget about Hinata's confession afterall we had a WHOLE scene dedicated to it earlier, how come Naruto couldn't even say well actually Hinata said her's first and I didn't understand then...cause Naruto "not getting it back then" doesn't change the fact she DID say her's first...and from the scripting side of things it was a strange line to put in the movie...because its factually not true...when you write a script, and you need to rely on past events of another story to make sense of the story now, you DON"T tell your viewers the characters went right when they actually went left, right?

I mean you can't tell me they went over budget in the film they couldn't give Junko just ONE more line to clear up Sakura's line, right? Well it wasn't a Big movie ending problem and it overall doesn't tke away from the movie but it really does create a huh? Why did they choose to have them say that...part in this movie
Old 2015-03-02, 20:31   Link #4642
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Just saw it, I now feel so warm inside.

Loved that ending. It was really funny with lots of nice, warm moments.

I'm sad it felt so short, but it was a great ending to a great series.

Now time for the sequel movie about the kids.

Also, my favorite new message from this movie was the whole:

"Doing something meaningful for someone else doesn't just take a moment's worth of feelings... it takes lots and lots of them over a long time..." (This isn't a direct quote or anything, but I really liked this concept that Naruto really hastily said to Toneri at the end...) They only just barely mentioned it, but it was a nice concept nonetheless.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 14:06   Link #4643
newtype385

Some good stuff from going to The Last Naruto Movie is getting my Mom to watch the whole Naruto series by her own free will before seeing The Last , so she could enjoy the movie with the rest of my family. She is Hinata fan now. My mother had never watched Naruto before and only remembers watching a couple episodes of Gundam, DragonBall Z, Fullmetal Alchemist. She had watched the last season of Shakugan no Shana and the whole show of Toradora with my father after he borrowed it from me because he watched a couple of episodes at my house. My girlfriend wanted to watch the NaruHina episodes after watching the movie in the theater with us. She had never even watched anime before The Last with the only tv she watches is tv singing competitons shows, reality TV shows like The Bachelor , and home improvement shows. So it helped them understand my love for Naruto it seems. My little brother and Father are causal Naruto fans and do watch anime when around me so I expected them to come after inviting them. I am driving 5 hours away today to watch the Last again this time with my nephews and little sister, my mother told my sister what movie we all saw last week and the boys heard the words Naruto and movie and demanded to see it. I got them trained well it seems. Does anyone else have some stories from watching the last ?

Last edited by newtype385; 2015-03-04 at 14:30.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-04, 15:50   Link #4644
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

seriously what IS that deal with that cookie? Is it actually used in any form of a Japanese wedding ceremony or was it made up purely for Narutoverse wedding ceremony?

Well that's pretty awesome you got your mom to watch Naruto, Newtype lol I hope you told her that Hinata wasn't the most prominent of females (at least at first)) in the anime then she is in the movie...cause I would so laugh if your mom asks how come that pink haired girl is getting more screentime then Naruto's girlfriend? Lol

well sadly I don't have the best of stories cause I am pretty much the biggest anime watcher or manga reader amoung my group of friends I only have a few that know OF it, maybe one or two will actually read a bit but then never follow it and the rest just has NO idea...I guess the best thing I can mention was after I watched the cam rip of the Last and was explaining it to the few friends that sorta followed Naruto I was all happy and was like yeah the movie detailed how Hinata and Naruto fall in love and marry! And my friend responds well of course yeah you can't have Friends with Ross ending up with anyone else other then Rachel...so we talk abit about Naruto's history, he was actually VERY surprised Hinata is supposed to be considered a "side character" cause he only followed the important parts and read about how Hinata would always be there to help Naruto...lol so to him he felt Hinata was more important to the overall story then Sakura lol
Old 2015-03-05, 15:08   Link #4645
newtype385

Naruto

Old 2015-03-05, 17:00   Link #4646
fuff

so when is that mini series coming out?! this month?
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 18:21   Link #4647
newtype385

From what I've heard it will be in April.
Old 2015-03-05, 22:18   Link #4648
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

End of spring break , 2 weeks from now on .

There are some spoilers from Shikimaru hidden already .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 00:41   Link #4649
Isaac Gravity

Well saw the movie thurs evening (snowy conditions? Pah, I waited too long for this) and overall I really enjoyed it!

The theater was packed so I was glad I left early so I could get a good seat after the line waiting. Chatty bunch the others were even throughout the movie with additional jokes and commentary made from some in the front rows but it was all in good nature and everyone was genuinely enjoying themselves.

No seriously, those guys made the night with some of the off hand things they said during the movie. (My favorite example was when Sakura first appeared to talk to Hinata. One guy went "boooo!" and we all broke out into laughter. Another moment was after the hype of Naruto beating Toneri same guy went "You got knocked the F--- out bitch!" All our cheering quickly became roars of laughter)

Lotta unified reactions be they awws, cheers, outright silence & chuckles from scenes throughout the movie. The girls in the front really went nuts during the kiss scene. Too loud.
I say that even though we were all rooting during Naruto and Hinata's running hand in hand through the flow of time part in general (and we all cheered when Part 1 Hinata scene came during that part).

Was really worth it. Few things though:
- I really felt the whole misunderstanding standing over the scarf Kushina left was kinda pointless and dragged out. Naruto and Hinata have more than enough personal hiccups (Naruto being a total blockhead and Hinata's crippling shyness) to pad things out. As the guy sitting behind me said best "Yeah, you were jealous of his mom's scarf don't you feel dumb."

- This movie really took home Sai was a heavily underutilized. Well, A LOT of characters in this series are that but Sai's lines throughout the movie was GOLD.

- I actually liked the brief history of Toneri's group. It was extremely interesting and you could easily see a great deal of potential world building narrative with it.
However, just like that moment when we suddenly had Naruto chatting it up with the Sage of Six Paths over critical information that took home just how far the overall mess went again, in the middle of a giant arc, was really material best left for it's own contained storyline.

Preferably before Naruto and Bee enters the fray but hey, that last part is just me.

We're just told the Branch house interpreted Hamura's words wrong, turned on the main branch and won. I doubt Toneri would've been a compelling villain but that was some awesome untouched history on his lineage end.

- Save for a number of select tracks, never cared much for Shippuden's music but damn I'm considering getting this movie's ost.

- ...They had posters but they were in limited stock and we had to raffle for them. I didn't win. Dammit. But I'm glad the movie staff gave one each to that awesome duo who cosplayed as Part 1 and Part II Naruto. They deserved them.

EDIT: - Tch. since it was snowing I didn't want to risk bringing my 3DS with me. I regret that as a number of people there actually had theirs. Could've landed a few passes...

Last edited by Isaac Gravity; 2015-03-06 at 00:59.
Isaac Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 06:32   Link #4650
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

The biggest mystery about the movie is why Toneri is the last of the his clan , there was no woman in the clan ? or just because they lost their eyes so they can't see any woman at all ? =))
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 09:15   Link #4651
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
The biggest mystery about the movie is why Toneri is the last of the his clan , there was no woman in the clan ? or just because they lost their eyes so they can't see any woman at all ? =))
I know you're joking with the last part but I figured after the Main House war, the Branch was left REALLY messed up, they won but alot if not all of the members (which I assume included Toneri himself) had sacrificed their Byakugan to create Tensaigan, they kept Toneri in cryosleep to just in case carry out their interpretation of Hamura's will (the whole destroy the earth thing) then watched over him till they all started dying out, then before they completely died out they figured out how to make autonomous puppets to keep up maintaining things powered by Tensaigen, its an interesting theory but its theorized that maybe the puppets house the souls of the Branch house members to carry on their purpose which would explain why they seemed alive and then immediately shut off when Tensaigen was destroyed...

and then it was the puppets that woke up Toneri, when? Not really clear maybe when the Juubi was stolen perhaps? Maybe cause of that he got to witness the 4th Shinobi War and then decided humanity needed to be judged...I also like to think he was watching Hinata for some time given the way he watched her sleep and complimenting her beauty...

Again this is all of curse speculation
Old 2015-03-06, 15:00   Link #4652
newtype385

Went and saw the movie again after driving 5 hours to pick up my sister and her sons and drove another 18 minutes to the theater in the next town. The boys and my sister enjoyed the movie even though they wished it was dubbed. Also since the showing at the theater in my town sold out during it's showing last month they are having two more showings again in 2 weeks. I just purchased tickets for both showings. Hopefully my city will sell out again.
Old 2015-03-07, 19:24   Link #4653
newtype385

Boruto the movie news?

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/46620...ruto-manga.htm NARUTO NEW ERA PROJECT: BORUTO SPIN-OFF
While "The Last: Naruto the Movie" is part of the canon of the Naruto manga which just ended last year, it is not considered to be the last Naruto project of Masashi Kishimoto. A new Naruto Movie sequel is being developed and it is a part of the Naruto: New Era Project. The upcoming Naruto film will be based on Naruto and Hinata's son, Boruto/Bolt, according to Kishimoto, and it will also involve Salada, the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura.
Boruto: Naruto the Movie will feature Orochimaru as the main antagonist and the production team has set the release date this August. There may be a possible romantic relationship between Boruto and Salada since the final chapters of manga suggest that Salada is interested in Boruto's antics. Boruto has also been reported to be crowned the prince of the Hyuga clan since he is a direct descendants of the main house of the Hyuga clan and his strong Uzumaki blood line gives him a royal status.

Read more: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/46620...#ixzz3TkVGZxjs
Old 2015-03-07, 20:03   Link #4654
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/46620...ruto-manga.htm NARUTO NEW ERA PROJECT: BORUTO SPIN-OFF
While "The Last: Naruto the Movie" is part of the canon of the Naruto manga which just ended last year, it is not considered to be the last Naruto project of Masashi Kishimoto. A new Naruto Movie sequel is being developed and it is a part of the Naruto: New Era Project. The upcoming Naruto film will be based on Naruto and Hinata's son, Boruto/Bolt, according to Kishimoto, and it will also involve Salada, the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura.
Boruto: Naruto the Movie will feature Orochimaru as the main antagonist and the production team has set the release date this August. There may be a possible romantic relationship between Boruto and Salada since the final chapters of manga suggest that Salada is interested in Boruto's antics. Boruto has also been reported to be crowned the prince of the Hyuga clan since he is a direct descendants of the main house of the Hyuga clan and his strong Uzumaki blood line gives him a royal status.

lol I wonder if Boruto can start claiming he's the Prince of ALL Hyuuga (Uzumaki) lol with that kinda royal blood prestige he could give Vegeta a run for his royal money...hey at least Bolt's still got people to rule over

oooohhh and I am seeing Byakugan Boruto!
Old 2015-03-07, 20:18   Link #4655
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
lol I wonder if Boruto can start claiming he's the Prince of ALL Hyuuga (Uzumaki) lol with that kinda royal blood prestige he could give Vegeta a run for his royal money...hey at least Bolt's still got people to rule over

oooohhh and I am seeing Byakugan Boruto!
It might be a possibility that he could activate the byakugan in the movie. I think it would be cool for him to get the byakugan and it develop into the Tenseigan. Himawari would be cool with the byakugan and third child Kishimoto said about creating.
Old 2015-03-07, 20:20   Link #4656
bakato

Quote:

And I was wondering whatever happened to Orochimaru, but what about Team Taka?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 21:11   Link #4657
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
End of spring break , 2 weeks from now on .

There are some spoilers from Shikimaru hidden already .
i have read a few chapters on tumblr my favorite moment is
Spoiler for shikumara hiden:

Spoiler for shikumaru hiden:

Until now

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 21:18   Link #4658
newtype385

I still reading the Kakashi novel. How is the Shikamaru novel? Any Shikatema so far?
Old 2015-03-07, 21:22   Link #4659
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
It might be a possibility that he could activate the byakugan in the movie. I think it would be cool for him to get the byakugan and it develop into the Tenseigan. Himawari would be cool with the byakugan and third child Kishimoto said about creating.
I hope he develops the Byakugan during the series and Tensaigen during the movie...the reason why is I REALLY would like to see what the Byakugan can do now that its getting the spotlight, I bet given the attention we can see it do a bunch of other tings then what we know of now, now that would be cool...
Old 2015-03-07, 21:23   Link #4660
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
I still reading the Kakashi novel. How is the Shikamaru novel? Any Shikatema so far?
*nods happily* yes there are

Spoiler for shikamaru hiden:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie