Notices

Old 2008-09-28, 17:40   Link #21
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
That's a cool theory, but i don't think that Madara would call himself Madara if the theory was true.
Except Madara is not Madara... but pretends to be both Madara and Mizukage. You know there's still one picture bothering me... and I can't get rid of a suspicious thought.
Spoiler for the picture:
Old 2008-09-28, 18:46   Link #22
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Except Madara is not Madara... but pretends to be both Madara and Mizukage. You know there's still one picture bothering me... and I can't get rid of a suspicious thought.
Spoiler for the picture:
I don't know what you're implying here. Madara is definitely Uchiha Madara, so if he would like to cast a genjutsu on Kisame to look like some random guy he wouldn't call himself Madara since it definitely is not a random name.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 19:02   Link #23
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Spoiler for the picture:
In that pic it would only be wierd if the sharingan of Kakashi's went MS without his will

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 22:59   Link #24
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
People, Your not trying to be fooled here. Madara is disguised as TOBI, this is a true statement. Madara is also said to be the Mizukage. In conclusion Tobi, Madara and the Mizukage are all the same person.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 01:31   Link #25
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I don't know what you're implying here. Madara is definitely Uchiha Madara, so if he would like to cast a genjutsu on Kisame to look like some random guy he wouldn't call himself Madara since it definitely is not a random name.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I never said that Madara is a random name. I actually never said anything. I am just asking questions and I don't know where my questions lead.

It's actually stupid, but I think that it's not over. That Tobi, he keeps revealing more and more identities. Maybe all of them are his, maybe he has no "true identitiy" at all.
Old 2008-09-29, 02:10   Link #26
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for the picture:
Eh, that image is simply Kakashi noticing that Tobi has a Sharingan eye and go 'what the-' about.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 05:16   Link #27
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Eh, that image is simply Kakashi noticing that Tobi has a Sharingan eye and go 'what the-' about.
Maybe. But it's the perspective that actually matters. Have you noticed? It's still that left eye - right eye story... a coeyencidence? xD
Old 2008-09-29, 05:23   Link #28
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Oh, I know. Trust me, I know.

The best part would be if it turns out to be true, oh how I'm going to enjoy that. 'I told you so' would hardly cut it.
Old 2008-09-29, 09:33   Link #29
Josh Uzumaki

wow it woud be cool if tobi/madara was actually obito
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 12:09   Link #30
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Uzumaki View Post
wow it woud be cool if tobi/madara was actually obito
I wouldn't like it, Obito died a heroic death, he died protecting his friends, before he was just child like and immature but he really tried to grow up and protect his friends, if he turns out to be Madara who wants to destroy the people that Obito held so close then it would destroy everything Obito stands for.

Also AuroraFlash, it would be kind of stupid if they showed the other side of Madara's mask, so why is it surprising if they showed the two sharingans. When sharingans see other sharingans there is always a close up

Old 2008-09-29, 12:18   Link #31
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I'm still supporting the baseless theory that Madara scavenged Obito's body to live in a-la Orochimaru. :3
Old 2008-09-29, 12:25   Link #32
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
I'm still supporting the baseless theory that Madara scavenged Obito's body to live in a-la Orochimaru. :3
Then people would be angry that Madara is stealing Oro's jutsu making Oro lose his uniqueness, Madara should just stay Madara and wasnt it said it was because of the EMS and his chakra that he could stay alive so long

Old 2008-09-29, 12:31   Link #33
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Wow... there are still Obito theorists out there..... i thought those went extinct long long ago
Old 2008-09-29, 12:41   Link #34
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Wow... there are still Obito theorists out there..... i thought those went extinct long long ago
So did I but looks like the fossils are returning to life

Old 2008-09-29, 12:57   Link #35
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I wouldn't like it, Obito died a heroic death, he died protecting his friends, before he was just child like and immature but he really tried to grow up and protect his friends, if he turns out to be Madara who wants to destroy the people that Obito held so close then it would destroy everything Obito stands for.

Also AuroraFlash, it would be kind of stupid if they showed the other side of Madara's mask, so why is it surprising if they showed the two sharingans. When sharingans see other sharingans there is always a close up
What did I say but that I like the picture?
Old 2008-09-29, 13:10   Link #36
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
So did I but looks like the fossils are returning to life
I never died to begin with. I just kept silent awaiting the moment of truth. Judgment shall come when we can finally see Madara's face, be it by my side or as my adversary.

Coincidentally, one has to wonder why we haven't seen Madara's face? There's no reason to hide it anymore after all. Unless... it is important for a... certain plot twist.

Quote:
Then people would be angry that Madara is stealing Oro's jutsu making Oro lose his uniqueness, Madara should just stay Madara and wasnt it said it was because of the EMS and his chakra that he could stay alive so long
I certainly hope it isn't because of EMS. >_< Sharingan doesn't need a God-Mode boost like that.
Old 2008-09-29, 14:48   Link #37
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Personally, i liked the idea of Madara having Oro's body-jutsu... They were both in akatsuki together, and you've got to think that they've fought alongside one another at some point.... perhaps Oro learned his technique from Madara(If not the other way 'round)....
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 14:51   Link #38
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Ah....so the obito stuff really has started again...Oh well it was great while it lasted..Was tobi even shown to be around when Oro was in akatsuki?
Old 2008-09-29, 14:58   Link #39
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Ah....so the obito stuff really has started again...Oh well it was great while it lasted..Was tobi even shown to be around when Oro was in akatsuki?
Well even if Tobi wasn't, Madara was said to have formed Akatsuki... I think.... Perhaps he didn't but I remember hearing about it....
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 15:01   Link #40
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
I never died to begin with. I just kept silent awaiting the moment of truth. Judgment shall come when we can finally see Madara's face, be it by my side or as my adversary.

Coincidentally, one has to wonder why we haven't seen Madara's face? There's no reason to hide it anymore after all. Unless... it is important for a... certain plot twist.
Is there any reason for Kakashi to hide his face other than he looks completely badass wearing the mask?

Also Madara would still need the mask cos he is still travelling around the place and he can't have people noticing him and saying: 'Wait...I've seen that face in a mountain....that's MADARA! Oh my god, I can't believe it"