AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-20, 01:29   Link #21
Pillage

This last episode is the only Naruto episode I didn't watch all of. It was kinda funny at first, but it got dumber and dumber. Nothing at all has happened in the last 3-4 shows, With the Lee and Gai episode, they changed like 3 panels in the manga into an entire show, wtf, its just lame.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 09:40   Link #22
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Ano, but anything about Rock Lee is absolute se--I mean, good stuff. (evil smirk)

I need to watch that episode.
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 15:28   Link #23
Orachimaru Sanin
Shotgun Surgeon

Send a message via MSN to Orachimaru Sanin Send a message via Yahoo to Orachimaru Sanin
Why so many fillers?

With the manga so far ahead, why so many fillers? I was trying to show my friend how good Naruto is, but with these fillers it's not helping. Does anyone know when will it stop.
Orachimaru Sanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 15:38   Link #24
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orachimaru Sanin
With the manga so far ahead, why so many fillers? I was trying to show my friend how good Naruto is, but with these fillers it's not helping. Does anyone know when will it stop.
watch the oldest episodes. the haku saga was the best

how else to get people who read the manga to watch the anime? include new stuff..
like RAMEN GIRL~
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 15:47   Link #25
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about? The manga isn't far ahead at all. At the rate of 2/3 chapters per episode they will catch up to the manga in 26-29 episodes. Do you call that far ahead?

Would you rather they catch up and just end the show prematurely because they don't have enough lead on the manga?

I'm sick of idiots complaining about this filler. it is needed! Frankly, if I were in charge of this show, I'd make this filler last until next march, and I'm surprised and worried that they haven't. Maybe they are planning to end the show after the Sasuke arc is animated.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 16:51   Link #26
Real
....Elemental....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
watch the oldest episodes. the haku saga was the best

how else to get people who read the manga to watch the anime? include new stuff..
like RAMEN GIRL~

For Real. Zabuaza/Haku saga is def the best

This filler isn't too bad(not great, but not horrible), and being caught up on the manga, I love the surprise factor. Still can't wait to see a few choice manga moments in the anime though....
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-14, 17:55   Link #27
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

Quote:
meh, I know what you mean, I'm having the same problem, I can't get people to get hooked on Naruto anymore.. I can't say I blame them, if either episodes 102 or 103 had been the first episode of Naruto I'd ever seen I wouldn't bother watching more than one or two more episodes just in case...

Lost World: Yeah I agree, filler is necessary, I just don't think it has any right to be this goddamn bad.. infact I said that before, I'm just saying it again considering it's been a long time since I last saw this thread.
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 20:57   Link #28
Vong

[ Anime ] - Filler Arc is All Rehash!!!

Talk about total super crap. First Idate uses friggin' weights like Lee (which makes it not as special anymore) and then he gets tricked the exact same way Naruto did. This whole arc is kinda worthless... even for filler.
Vong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 21:15   Link #29
wnkryo
HainShodan

It is crap. But atleast its going to be over and going back to the main story soon.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-15, 22:59   Link #30
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vong
Talk about total super crap. First Idate uses friggin' weights like Lee (which makes it not as special anymore) and then he gets tricked the exact same way Naruto did. This whole arc is kinda worthless... even for filler.

Yeah!

And they've already fought ninja's from hidden rain.

That is SO fucking a rehash.

They've also been on an island before, Fucking rehashing fuckers.

Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 01:36   Link #31
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri

Yeah!

And they've already fought ninja's from hidden rain.

That is SO fucking a rehash.

They've also been on an island before, Fucking rehashing fuckers.

Lol, Nice dattebayo.

Yeah, and we've totally seen ninjas before. Rehashing motherfuckers. Why not something new, like pirate ninjas?
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 02:15   Link #32
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Lol, Nice dattebayo.

Yeah, and we've totally seen ninjas before. Rehashing motherfuckers. Why not something new, like pirate ninjas?
That's because they must be smoking a malaysian "hash" pipe
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 08:47   Link #33
Joe Dalton

I'm sorry... Are you people honestly complaining about the new lack of good or original story in Naruto? Were you people by any chance completely stoned during the previous 80 episodes? (not counting the haku arc... and yes we all know the fact I said 80 episodes confused most of you...)
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 10:28   Link #34
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

LOL !!!! KIAI !!!! I LOVE YOUR QUOTE !!!!

Anyways back on topic : yes i agree this fillers killing me !!! the opening and new ending however kick butt .
Also i don't think it will be long anymore until the anime will continue on again where it officially left off ! <--- Lee
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote