Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
Well i guess this thread serves to improve the forum
oh i see! very well done.
i hope S7Ev3n comes online soon
Old 2004-07-24, 19:56   Link #24
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Guys I have a confession to make ... I posted a korean superstar's thighs instead of mine.
Old 2004-07-24, 20:00   Link #25
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Guys I have a confession to make ... I posted a korean superstar's thighs instead of mine.
That is not funny! You can joke about imposting faces/lives and what not, but thighs are holy! Hereby you earned a place in the my Ignore List.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-24, 20:04   Link #26
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Welcome to the internet, aliensquare. ^^

During my stay on the internet I've met alot of interesting people. I've meet a guy in the internet who turn out to be a woman in real life. I've met a boy who called me older sister who turned out to be a midle age man who is older than my dad. XD

I've met a girl who always say something really smart and mature turned out to be only 12 years old in real life. That's the internet, it's full of surprises. It's a great place for anomity. ^^

You can be anything you want in the internet, anime characters, animals, celebrities. Nobody cares really. ^^

My oppinion about that person, to have that many photo of that famous person, he/she probably a big fan him/herself. You should go ask the person directly instead of going around beating the bushes, maybe you two has the same hobby. ^^ If she's the real person then there you go, you get to talk to your idol. ^^
Old 2004-07-24, 20:11   Link #27
7thMethuselah

Welcome to the internet, where you can be whatever you want, look however you want, call yourself you want, and do whatever you want.

Ok, it's not really nice to decieve people, but still no harm was done. S7ev3n didn't insult people, post spam, he/she apparently just fooled us all. I for one can stand a joke. There are far worse things going on on this planet than an internet identity which doesn't correspond to that persons real one. Personally I think on the net anyone can be whatever he/she wants to be as long as no one get hurt or no abuse is commited. The anonimity of the internet is a great thing. In fact I read some place that loads of people on the net pretend to be someone else...

If it's an imposter, so be it, no one was hurt, no rules were broken and we can still happily chat about anime here. If it's not an imposter even better.

Besides, be happy that we might have an imposter, those pics were by far the best to look at in the "post a pic of yourself" thread ! How can you complain about pics of a beautiful woman showing up in these forums
Old 2004-07-24, 20:22   Link #28
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Anyways why would a pretty girl like that, would come to waste her time with people like us..fans hehe watching cartoons is = childish to 90.99.999 per cent of females
Old 2004-07-24, 20:39   Link #29
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
watching cartoons is = childish to 90.99.999 per cent of females
Hmmm you got me thinking; I wonder how many males and females are on the bored!
I bet someone made a thread about it somewhere or the other.
Old 2004-07-24, 20:49   Link #30
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

I'm still hoping she's the actual Idol herself! (What chance of that eh? )
It does bring back the question whether S73VEN is 1337 for Steven though.....
Old 2004-07-24, 21:37   Link #31
aliensquare

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurumaru
I'm still hoping she's the actual Idol herself! (What chance of that eh? )
It does bring back the question whether S73VEN is 1337 for Steven though.....
no
there's a korean singer with alias "se7en"
i think thats what S7Ev3n was trying to do.
Old 2004-07-24, 22:12   Link #32
san-tokie
^___^

A 'girl' I met online wanted to meet me at a small cafe in the city...
I waited for hours but the only person who was there was a old man reading the newspaper.
She never appeared online ever again after that...
I guess old man want to rape me or something but they see I'm bigger than them!
Old 2004-07-24, 22:21   Link #33
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
WOW......all of this about our happy "post a pic of yourself" member. She did say that she was going to be away from the forums for a while so it could be that she is in fact an idol and is doing her thing. Idk...this really should be a personal thing discussed between you and her. I don't want this turning into a sid_burn incident in said thread. I know the forum rules state no personal attacks but they let this one live, so you're taking a huge risk here.
Old 2004-07-24, 22:42   Link #34
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by san-tokie
I waited for hours but the only person who was there was a old man reading the newspaper.
You saw me ? ...
Old 2004-07-24, 22:46   Link #35
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
ROFL

yeah, internet dating is really a creepy thing...
Old 2004-07-24, 22:50   Link #36
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by san-tokie
LOL ^^

Btw, isn't there a possibility that she came, saw the old man reading the newspaper and thought that was you? ^^
Old 2004-07-24, 22:55   Link #37
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
.... This is most hilarious thing I've seen all month! Ah... good times. Like the various other people said, it's unlikely that Steven is who he says she is(confusing isn't it?). It doesn't really matter, I've dealt with gender confusion before mostly when I used to play RO.

I thought her face looked familiar, as a Korean-American I've seen people watch those korean shows and movies. I really should've seen the resemblance.

I can't fully comprehend why some guys get off posing as girls, it's actually kinda interesting to see why they would do so in a psychological level. Anywho, there's still a chance that she could be who he says so all you Steven fanboys other there, keep your hopes up!

Oh, and if you lusted for a man posing as a woman, yes. It does indeed mean you're gay.
Old 2004-07-24, 23:15   Link #38
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by San-tokie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
You saw me ? ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Btw, isn't there a possibility that she came, saw the old man reading the newspaper and thought that was you? ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by slade
Oh, and if you lusted for a man posing as a woman, yes. It does indeed mean you're gay.
LOL.. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Sorry for the spam. I don't usually do this, but I just wanted to laugh. hehehehe..

Btw, I couldn't figure out why the author of this thread went to so much trouble to "unmask" someone who might enjoy pretending to be a woman, a very beautiful woman? Denial? someone that beautiful would actually want to venture in ASuki forum?
Old 2004-07-24, 23:22   Link #39
Imazul

I just dont understand why people do that, dont they have anything better to do with their time then pretending theres someone else over the internet. I mean no one cares about who you are on the net.

If people like stuff like that they should just join a RPG group.... oh well...
Old 2004-07-24, 23:28   Link #40
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
LOL.. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Sorry for the spam. I don't usually do this, but I just wanted to laugh. hehehehe..

Btw, I couldn't figure out why the author of this thread went to so much trouble to "unmask" someone who might enjoy pretending to be a woman, a very beautiful woman? Denial: someone that beautiful would actually want to venture in ASuki forum?
The thing I don't get is that there are (if everyone has been honest ) some really attractive people posting up pics. We don't know what people do in real life. I could be a CIA agent, a child prodigy, or a 6'7 built guy named Bubba (no offense to all the Bubbas on the forums). Who says that famous people can't act like non-famous people? If I some how became the CEO of some multi-billion dollar corp, I'd probably still post on here.

san-toki - hehe...sorry to hear that. secca could be correct in saying that you just missed each other or maybe the guy was into voyeurism??
Closed Thread