AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-29, 06:37   Link #21
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-12-29, 10:45   Link #22
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Someone's getting a lovely invite into bed .
Old 2024-01-06, 09:41   Link #23
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2024-01-06, 13:04   Link #24
scififan

The guy's character is brave, or tactless. He goes to isekai to be with his childhood friend. He ends up becoming the one. His duty is to fight off monsters and saves the kingdom.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-06, 15:29   Link #25
grecefar

if there is something that got me interested in this anime is the demon girl in the harem.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-06, 16:31   Link #26
magnuskn

Legend of the Five Wedding Rings.

Okay, this is kinda fun and I definitely liked that the prince didn't mind not getting his bride. Not sure I like it being a harem show, so far the romance aspect is nice and all. Let's see what generic Japanese protagonist can do. At least he has some personality.
Old 2024-01-07, 01:06   Link #27
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-08, 02:00   Link #28
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Credit to Hime. That girl saw her chance and freaking went for it! She wasn't going to drag Satou into this. But come on...the guy she liked actually followed her all the way here. She had to make a choice. Marry and kiss a guy she doesn't love...or make use of a chaotic situation to get the guy she does . Fair enough reasoning on her part. And even without any confessing if he followed her all the way there it'd be fair for her to at least presume he wouldn't be against it...

Naturally they'll still be an awkward pair for the time being since neither are willing to just admit their feelings. But that's fine for the start.

Man gets a freaking sword of light out of the whole deal. Heck of a way to make an impression. And hey he really went for it on the whole public speech thing. That had to be stressful as all heck!

Prince seems like a pretty good guy. Didn't seem all that upset about how things went. Though I'm sure there's some disappointment in not getting to marry a girl like Hime. But such is . Good enough guy to respect her decision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Totally get the main character's motivations .
Old 2024-01-08, 02:07   Link #29
Alchemist007
*Author

I want to like it, but I was able to speed through the whole mid section and lose nothing, not a good sign.
Old 2024-01-13, 09:38   Link #30
Frontier

You know you're a Harem Protagonist when you're saving cute maids from monsters! Plus the more Satou deepens his relationship with Hime (and probably the other Ring Princesses!) the stronger he'll become !

Though Satou isn't preppared for a Knight of the Abyss King who is a full boss battle level opponent, thankfully he's got the Sage Asparagus, I mean Alabaster, and Prince Margarita, I mean Marse, who help get him and Hime out of there, even if it means bailing on the castle .

Seems the only way forward is for Satou to gain the other Rings from the other nations and gain his full power as the Ring King...which has the added bonus of also making him marry a bunch of other waifu's in the process. Shigeru Chiba advocating for polygamy once again .

Satou and Hime get the married couple perks of sharing a room, but Hime is very bothered by seeing Satou's wounds and realizing what marrying her has put him through and runs off. Luckily Marse is such a bro that he's able to encourage Satou and lead him to Hime, though it seems like he wishes he was as bold with the one he loves as Satou was .

Oh snap, Satou actually confessed! Perfect ambiance and situation to do it too! And in turn Hime reveals her feelings for him as well, as well as her reservations about having to put him through the turmoil of being the Ring King and him having to marry other women...but as long as Satou is there with her, and loves her, that's all she needs .

Ah yes, sleeping in the same bed after confessing...kind of leads to one expectation, right? Though neither of the two seem quite ready for that next step, especially when Satou has imagined their first time for like 10 years so he really wants it to be perfect. At least they can exchange a good knight kiss !

I should've figured Alabaster would be disappointed they didn't bang if only because it probably would've powered Satou up .

On to the next kingdom! The nation of elves and the wind ring! Which is already beset by a huge storm that gets us a good view of Hime's panties! Watch out for the bear though, but luckily the storm takes care of that too .

We finally meet the elf princess! And they start off on the wrong foot immediately because she's shy, reserved, does not want to deal with a man/stranger, and learning Satou and Hime have kissed is enough to make her run away and vomit from disgust. At least Satou is determined to stay true to his feelings for Hime, though now he's going to have to win over this elf princess too .
Old 2024-01-13, 10:52   Link #31
grecefar

that was fun and I'm glad that the confession was resolved quickly. That was the first thing needed to be clear.

with that out of the way is time to collect waifus.
Old 2024-01-13, 16:15   Link #32
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

I'm honestly enjoying this more than Chained Soldier so far, though both series feel like throwbacks to 2010 or so.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-13, 16:16   Link #33
grecefar

props that while not completly uncensored there was a panty shot without white light. This season feels like the old times.
Old 2024-01-14, 02:35   Link #34
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-15, 05:27   Link #35
Alchemist007
*Author

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in darkness, bind them.
Old 2024-01-15, 12:38   Link #36
Greenish Growth

Romance scenes usually feel so much more awkward in anime form.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-16, 22:31   Link #37
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm kind of impressed that they actually got to the confessions already. Though I guess with the harem requirement they had to go to one of two extremes. Get the confession out of the way right now or just make it incredibly awkward for everyone as he picks up wives. They are still awkward, but at least things are more clear cut between them.
Old 2024-01-18, 03:34   Link #38
Lex79

I was worried this was going to be another series with no progress and the main characters unable to be honest until the very end, and I was pleasantly surprised after seeing the main couple already married in the first episode and confessing to each other in the second. The protagonist not being weak and undecisive is also a great plus.
Now it's time to collect other heroines and while Hime is going to be the main wife I have no doubts Sato will genuinely fall in love with the other girls too.
I'm also curious to see if Mars is here to stay and if he'll get a love interest of his own.
Anyway, seems like this season too I'll get my fill of ecchi harems.
Old 2024-01-18, 18:51   Link #39
AC-Phoenix
Detective

This is the story of how Sauron was actually the good guy all along, all the evil he did was just the rest of the world's delusions after Galadriel used a Geass on them.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-20, 11:25   Link #40
scififan

The yubiou(ring king) finds himself in a prison cell. However, the elder gets him out from an unbelievable secret passageway. He finds himself taking away the shut-in elf, and it enrages the siscon elf.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan service, harem