AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-04-14, 10:02   Link #21
Frontier

Asahi can now defeat a Level 2 Slime! Good for him! Meanwhile Maya can one-hit kill a whole slew of them with her Big Sis attacks, but that's to be expected by this point .

Wow, I wasn't expecting the Hero's Party to get taken out that quickly. They never even got close to fighting the Demon King. Meanwhile Kilmaria the Corruption is desperate to find an opponent whom she can't beat in one hit...if only there were another busty onee-san who always finishes fights with one hit .

Gotta love a big sis who happily does your laundry (I was kind of worried she was going to sniff his undies for a second there) and then is too busy enjoying the warmth of your body heat on the bed to remember you left .

It's tough finding jobs at the Guild when everyone thinks you are way more powerful than you actually are. Although Asahi's luck is topsy-turvy that the easier jobs end up turning into a full on ordeal .

When that bear ate that rainbow mushroom, I thought for sure we were about to get a cocaine bear situation

Asahi really has a knack for getting saved by big tiddy onee-sans and landing face first into their boobs! And Kilmaria is pretty amused at becoming someone's "big sis," and who wouldn't want to be protected while being enveloped in the chest of a classy and beautiful lady voiced by Ami Koshimizu ?

I see Maya is wary of any woman with intentions towards Asahi...which she assumes is sexual, not unlike her own desire towards Asahi. It's also funny to see her call out how Kilmaria dresses so provocatively when she admits she dresses so skimpy because she thinks Asahi is into it. The audience is feasting nevertheless .

So Kilmaria's one of the six Demon Generals? I'm guessing Maya and Asahi will end up fighting them all. I'm curious if we'll encounter the rest of the five in this cour .

Maya and Kilmari have an epic battle as big tiddy OP Onee-sans, but while Maya can't finish her in one hit like usual, her big sis powers still overwhelm Klimaria. And it seems like Kilmaria has found a pair of siblings that both amuse and challenge her .

The ED was more moodie and artsy than I expected, chronicling the siblings' closeness and Maya's obsessive love for Asahi into their current adventures, complete with dancing and JoJo posing. I'm definitely getting the sense that the two probably lost their parents and only had each other .

That Maya-nee bathing scene was too misty for my liking...and even Maya was disappointed Asahi didn't try to sneak a peek .
Old 2023-04-14, 12:23   Link #22
grecefar

somewhat boring chapter, kilmaria is cool but that's it. I guess I'll give it another chapter and see if I'll continue.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-14, 13:15   Link #23
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm glad things worked out pretty well with Kilmaria. Yeah, she's a bit hot-headed in her own right, but she's not bad. Doesn't care much for attacking the weak and was mostly just looking for a challenge. I'm sure she probably would have avoided killing Asahi before realizing he really wasn't strong...probably.

Maya is amazingly OP. Kilmaria isn't quite on her level, but she's a lot closer than anyone else that's appeared in the show so far. It actually took a fair amount of hits to bring her down and even her "Big Sis Cyclone" didn't actually finish off Kilmaria. Just left her in a state where it'd be relatively easy to do so. Should make her a good supporting character. Someone who has a connection to both siblings and has reason to show up now and then.

And hey, it's nice that Asahi is working as best he can on getting stronger. It's a slow grind for him, but he's sticking to it. And of course he manages to keep his reputation in great shape no matter what. Taking on low-tier quests just makes him seem good and humble .

So I'm guessing that Maya before all this ended up going through Asahi's browser history or checking out his doujins to have figured out his taste. Makes total sense that her only consideration with fashion is what she thinks her brother is into.

I do wonder if the Demon Lord could actually hold a candle to Maya. Possible considering Kilmaria was at least momentarily able to hold her own. But probably won't find out anytime soon. Not like Maya seems eager to leave this world anyways. The ED does make me wonder a bit more about their lives back home. Gives the feeling there were some tough times for the siblings before all this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
When that bear ate that rainbow mushroom, I thought for sure we were about to get a cocaine bear situation
You make a fair point . Almost did feel like they were going to set up something like that.
Old 2023-04-14, 21:05   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

Decent art and animation. Particularly liked this shot:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

The ED is an interesting one too.
Old 2023-04-15, 17:19   Link #25
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

was the ED theme a JoJo reference?

Nice episode, so someone is on equal level or seesms to be on par with Maya a literal high tier demoness.
Old 2023-04-15, 23:33   Link #26
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
was the ED theme a JoJo reference?

Nice episode, so someone is on equal level or seesms to be on par with Maya a literal high tier demoness.
They definitely looked like they were JoJo posing .
Old 2023-04-21, 09:59   Link #27
Frontier

I'm sure one day Asahi's ability to throw rocks will prove useful in taking down a Big Bad and saving the day...just not today .

I would've been disappointed if Maya didn't grab his butt while she she was patting him down and make a claim to his entire body. If you're going with a female lead who is a hopelessly horny brocon, go all in with it .

Man, that's a pretty wide stat screen! And with the rate Asahi is leveling up, he'll probably never fill it out! Though he has enough to get an Escape skill, which is very useful for avoiding his clingy big sis, though he barely has enough MP to keep using it and Maya's big boobs always find a way to his face .

I guess even despite his lack of strength Asahi is to heroic to avoid helping a drunk getting attacked...even though said drunk is actually quite capable. And is Siegfried!? Dang, Kilmaria beating him and his party really did a number on the guy .

Although it sounds like Siegrfried had it hard even before they fought Kilmaria...always having to live up to the expectations of his pretentious name, having a party he didn't really get along with (though I'd party up with Mimosa in a heartbeat), and he never really seemed to enjoy it much. That being said though, Asahi's innocence and enthusiasm seems to have re-inspired him to clean up his act a little, which is nice .

So now Asahi has another busty big sis' who will come to his rescue in Kilmaria, though Kilmaria is mostly determined to get a rematch with Maya who could care less about anything that doesn't involve Asahi. Of course Kilmaria tries to get her to fight by holding Asahi "hostage" but that just gets her a whack on the noggin. These two ladies sure do seem to rile each other up with Asahi caught in the middle and it's very entertaining !

Although as much as I like a good catfight, the one thing they can both seemingly agree and work together on is protecting Asahi, so that was a fun little team-up. And it seems like, despite all the bickering and arguing, both OP ladies are enjoying each others' company more and more .

Asahi really should've known better than to say his sister is all he needs. Boy better watch out for his chastity that night .

I see Asahi recognizes big sis' by their big boobs, which is the best way to have a big sis .
Old 2023-04-21, 13:22   Link #28
grecefar

it was funny to see the fallen hero telling the true to asahi on how parties and the real world works.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-22, 02:25   Link #29
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

My condolences to Siegfried. That's a tough break. Had a bit of a mixed bag party and then things just nearly ended in the worst possible way. Glad Asahi did make him think a bit and remember that it wasn't all bad. The party may have had issues, but there was a connection between them. At least doesn't have to save the world since Maya can probably pull that off anytime Asahi needs her to.

And yeah, no point in Asahi even thinking about getting into a party. How could he? His status and reputation means he can't actually team up with anyone and reveal his actual abilities. And Maya would swoop in and take action regardless anyways. Better to just stick with the status quo.

Kind of nice really that Maya and Kilmaria have built up this level of trust and friendship. Maya may say she needs nothing besides Asahi, but she doesn't really mind having Kilmaria show up every now and then.
Old 2023-04-28, 09:58   Link #30
Frontier

The Ikusaba's need a stable home because using an inn every night is running up their expenses (well, that and Maya buying a bunch of high grade healing potions they end up wasting), and if Beast Tamer taught me anything it's that the best real estate is the haunted kind .

I see that the supernatural or anything scary turns Asahi back into a little kid who needs his Big Sister...and Maya is more than happy to oblige, especially when he runs straight into her chest .

I see Maya is already planning to turn their house into their love nest...and she makes no promises she won't pounce on Asahi. Because, would it really be Maya-nee if she didn't pounce on him ?

If you can't beat 'em or absorb their OP power, then possess 'em! Evil Maya is somehow a little more attractive! Although I kind of had a feeling Maya was so OP that she was never actually possessed, she was basically just faking it so that Asahi would go all out for her and she succeeded. Sasuga Maya-nee .

Kilmaria shows up because of course she does, though it landed Asahi a nice moment of copping a feel on her boob, so good for him. Kilmaria meanwhile gets a super epic arm-wrestling match with Maya which ends with her knocked out and the Ikusaba Siblings basically forgetting she's collapsed there on their floor...well, I guess she got to compete with Maya so she got what she wanted. Heck, she might even just move in. The place is big enough !

The refurbished house is nice and all, but I can't take my eyes away from Maya in that new outfit and hairstyle! Especially when that tight shirt and pants accentuate her boobs and fine behind !

Ah yes, in true Asahi fashion he manages to skirt his way to success with Maya's help and then everyone thinks he can clean up all the messes .
Old 2023-04-28, 21:26   Link #31
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I suppose Maya somewhat messing around cost her a little bit there. Since Asahi was "accidentally" all over Kilmaria as a result . Did get some good jealous moments since she had to still play the part of being possessed.

Although I guess she still technically was possessed. The spirit only exorcised after Asahi got really desperate near the end. It's just that it couldn't take control over her. Good on Asahi for doing what he could in that situation.

Might as well officially call that house their love nest. Since unless/until Kilmaria or someone else moves in it will just be them. And whatever Asahi might say...he's not blind to Maya's charms. It's just that she's far more effective in that sense when she's oblivious to it .
Old 2023-04-29, 16:40   Link #32
EroKing

NSFW
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 11:22.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-29, 21:27   Link #33
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Hot dang Maya-nee .
Old 2023-05-05, 09:59   Link #34
Frontier

The natural disaster known as Maya vs Kilmaria has cleared enough land to unveil a dungeon! Time for the Ikusaba siblings to explore their first dungeon .

I loved Maya intimidating that goat-wolf thing into staying away from Asahi. She's the only predator with dibs on him .

Asahi makes a big stink about being able to handle things on his own and not needing to rely on his sister...and almost gets himself and Maya killed only a few minutes into the dungeon. And then he ends up having Maya holding his hand like a kid. Not that I can blame him for wanting to hold hands with Maya .

That must be the first time those Undead have seen a big sister make it clear to her little brother that she's more than okay with him jumping her bones and kissing her. They really didn't seem to know what to do with that until Maya just defeated them hand-to-hand .

Ahhh! What adorable bear cubs! And I guess those are the cubs from the Kaiser Bear? They can't endanger those cubs, so I guess this dungeon is off limit. I hope the cubs will be okay on their own though .

Village girl Kilmaria! I mean, it was pretty apparent who she really was, I'd recognize that massive rack and Ami Koshimizu anywhere, but Kilmaria incognito as a human was quite the sight and no less as attractive. If anything it made her a little cuter! And she gets to enjoy a taste of the human life on a little date with Asahi, which was very sweet .

Kilmaria thinks being a human is inconvenient and troublesome and is tempted to just blow everything up...but she seems to enjoy the time she spends with Asahi anyways, and definitely all the booze she can chug down. I guess demons don't exchange currency though .

Sieg had no idea he just shook hands with the Demon General who completely wrecked him and his party in one hit. Probably for the best .

Tanya did not seem to enjoy the sight of another girl locking arms with Asahi in her presence. Jealousy? Displeasure at Asahi flaunting his way with women at the guild or at a work area ?

Why do I feel like Maya would've smacked that broom on any girl claiming to be Asahi's girlfriend even if she didn't see through Kilmaria's disguise ?

Can't beat a full course home-cooked Maya-nee meal! It definitely has Kilmaria's seal of approval !
Old 2023-05-12, 10:12   Link #35
Frontier

Can't beat Kikuko Inoue as a busty priestess teaching her daughter about her duty to the "Exalted Hero," and that sets the stage for the latest addition to the cast...Sophie Peaceful! Voiced by Azumi Waki! Who is as pleasant as her name...at least until she doesn't like you .

Oh hey, Asahi actually beat a wolf on his own! That's great! I mean, sure, he couldn't beat the parent that could actually walk on two legs, but he's making some progress !

I guess having your sister lick your wounds is a better alternative to wasting high-class healing potions, even if she is a creep about it. Though Maya will take any excuse to lick her brothers' skin .

Gotta love a Meet Cute with a pretty Healer Girl! She may not be a busty onee-san (though she's far from flat), but you can't deny she's pretty cute! Just too bad she's in a rough party, though that just sets up her and Asahi's future relationship .

Asahi may not have actually slain all those plant monsters, but he did save Sophie from being eaten and that's got to count for something .

I think the first indication that Sophie was a tad more eccentric than first glance was the indication that she apparently just follows wherever her staff tells her to go. And it works .

I wasn't sure how Maya would react to a new girl in Asahi's life...but if she's a fellow Asahi praiser and understands how awesome her little brother is, to the point of worshipping him, how can she refuse her ?

So, yeah, Sophie doesn't mince words. In fact she has a pretty sharp tongue, and she believes in Asahi so much that she'll basically push him into dangerous situations believing he can actually get through them not knowing how less than powerful he actually is. So yeah, she is really cute, but she's also possibly more trouble than she's worth .

Although she and Asahi make an effective enough pair fighting killer bees together...at least until she draws a swarm of them and a boss-level bee right to him! Good thing Maya tossing a giant rock in the air just so happens to save Asahi. Guess that's her big sis powers at work !

I honestly was thinking we wouldn't see Kilmaria at all, but now she and Maya are fighting over how she won't eat green peppers. She really is part of the family now .

Poor Sophie. Asahi totally forgot about her and she stayed outside the guild for a whole night waiting for him to show up. Although she worships Asahi so much that she doesn't really seem to have minded at all .
Old 2023-05-12, 19:28   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Maya's still in a good spot, but this girl is one heck of a contender. Extremely cute and worships Asahi.

On the positive side Maya can appreciate those that revere her brother . Makes sense. Maya herself loves Asahi to an extreme degree so she can understand how he can have that impact on others.

I do like that she's got a lot of drive though. Whether it was really pushing to join Asahi's party or absolutely verbally destroying that "cannon fodder party" she was with before. She's got her own flaws, but definitely like her passion. But unfortunately her...excitable nature isn't quite working for Asahi. I guess with a sister like that he does prefer a more calm and cute combination.

I wish her the best of luck in really getting to join Asahi's party. She's got issues, but she's nice.
Old 2023-05-19, 16:58   Link #37
Frontier

Smol Maya-nee! She was super adorable! And she was even protecting Asahi back then, even if she didn't stand a chance against...a domesticated dog just playing with her. Well, it's the thought that counts !

A village attacked by the Demon Lord's forces? Best to send in Asahi (and Maya!) who make quick work of them! Even take out one of Demon Lord General Giganto's Cyclopes! And his brother when he shows up for revenge .

And then we have those little wood monsters who induce a confusion state on Asahi with their dancing...which regresses him mentally back to when he was a kid and fawning all over his big sis Maya-nee, which is just what Maya wants. She probably would've outright boned him then and there if her being so extra in her affection didn't keep knocking him out of it .

I love how Maya gets a little brother marriage promise and immediately fantasizes to their wedding, complete with her looking stunning in a wedding dress. Even got all their friends and acquaintances attending! And Sieg officiating, because why not ?

Maya just doesn't know her own strength, erasing the monsters she was to keep Asahi pacified. And no amount of dancing and sweating on her part (though I appreciate the visual) is going to make up for it. Though at least she knows deep down Asahi adores her !

Nice to see Tanya out of uniform, especially in such revealing casual wear! Even get find out that she too is a busty big sis, though to her own little brother Roy, who is a pretty cute and shy kid. And Asahi was bummed she was on a "date" while apparently she talks about him all the time...am I sensing some vibes here ?

You knew the moment Asahi agreed to this bodyguarding job that something was going to go wrong, and of course they get attacked by a Wyvern. Though whether he gave it indigestion or Maya destroyed it incognito, it's good to see Asahi putting his all into trying to defend Tanya and Roy !

Oh yeah, there are definitely some nice vibes going on between Asahi and Tanya...though her brother had to ruin the moment. And the cherry on top is seeing the three holding hands and Asahi getting rewarded with an Asahi cake courtesy of Maya !
Old 2023-05-19, 21:54   Link #38
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Alright! Tanya is officially a big sister in her own right. So she's got a shot here! Honestly I've enjoyed the Tanya and Asahi interactions throughout the show. Even if she's had to be kept in the dark about the actual capability of Asahi himself. There are good vibes between them. And love bits like Roy revealing that Tanya talks about Asahi all the time!

And Asahi did gain some nice Tanya points with saving the day there. She'll only have further respect for him now. Obviously there's more than respect there . Honestly in terms of the ships I'm really liking Tanya.

The first half...pros and cons. It was nice getting some flashbacks with Maya and Asahi. Though I didn't love Maya constantly trying to have her brother brainwashed. Bad look Maya...Though at least that part of the episode did tie into the second part. Roy being a good comparable to a younger Asahi. And hey Maya redeemed herself a bit with that Wyvern scene. That thing was defeated by Asahi and that's how the story will remain!
Old 2023-05-26, 10:03   Link #39
Frontier

Can't complain about a day out with two Busty Onee-san's who just completed a job for you! Asahi even finally learned Light Magic! Which just makes him a glorified human lightbulb, but that's pretty on-point for him. Actually it did seem like it stopped that rampaging bull, so...success ?

Holy crud! They changed the OP! And this is a one cour anime! How much can this studio flex at this point!? And it's still a really fun theme by TrySail, with now cast introductions and plenty of hijinks with everybody and Asahi's busty Harem...we even get some handholding at the end between him and Maya !

Time to clear out a criminal Guild! Which is kind of ironic because they're apparently perpetrating the same gaming of the rank system that Asahi is. And in the entire time it took Asahi to flashback to how he got the job, Maya and Kilmaria have already beaten everybody but the leader .

Of course Sophie shows up just in time to force Asahi to fight the leader and even bring in an audience to watch him try to survive. Luckily Maya can break swords with a glare .

The only thing better than a lightning-fast stoic assassin maid like Kuon is a busty, blonde, haughty, and powerful noble swordswoman like Gloria Brigandine who has plenty of strength in such a stunner of a body. Although funnily enough Kuon is able to lariat her so who is the toughest between these two girls ?

Asahi really just can't go anywhere without Maya, huh? Goes to a village expecting a party only for it to turn out they need his help against the half-brother of the Orc Brothers. And just in time for Gloria to show up to expose him as a fraud .

Welp, he saw Gloria's panties. No way is he getting out of fighting her now. They'll even make it a tournament fight, complete with all of Asahi's friends! Because everything just has to escalate .

Smart of Kuon to observe Maya and Kilmaria to make sure there was no funny business...and for once the busty big sis' will have to leave it to Asahi, which is probably for the best lest Kilmaria kill Kuon .

Asahi actually did it! I mean, the one time Maya intimidated Gloria on the sly helped, but Asahi saw an opening in Gloria's big finisher and used his seemingly mundane light magic to disarm her! And on top of that he even made her fall head over heels in love with him through his chivalric attitude! Not a bad outcome at all .

It's sweet how Maya and Kilmaria both adore Asahi and now Maya can tease Kilmaria about it .
Old 2023-05-26, 12:17   Link #40
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

A new OP!? For a second I had to stop and check to make sure this wasn't actually a 2-cour show the whole time and I didn't notice! Doesn't seem to be. Which makes it a bold and confident move to introduce another one. Great song and visuals though. Loving the presence of the busty blonde Gloria too. Though I feel a bit bad that Tanya wasn't as prominent as someone like the priest girl. Felt like she was establishing herself nicely the previous episode. Guess she isn't considered one of the main heroines.

Will say out of the new characters Kuon really worked for me the best. Nothing against the "ojou-sama" vibe from Gloria. But Kuon has a nice voice and the stoic/badass battle main thing she has going really works. Seems like a good girl. That clothesline rescue was glorious .

I'm sure Asahi would love to just be honest about the situation. But things have gone so far that it's just plain impossible. The legal concerns kind of don't matter. With Maya and Kilmaria on his side the entire country could turn on him and that wouldn't matter. But at this point it's the personal relationships. Disappointing Tanya/Roy, not to mention the villagers that believe in him would suck. So he's got to keep building up the deception and hope the house of cards doesn't tumble.

The best case scenario for him is to keep working hard so that eventually his actual ability will rise to a level that's good enough. Definitely won't reach Maya's level, but if he can even just reach real Ogre Class then so long as he isn't challenged by absolutely top tier opponents he can more or less fake it on his own and people won't notice.

On the positive side it's really impressive how Asahi held out. He is getting stronger. Just not as strong as people think he actually is. And his solution was pretty darn entertaining. Could be a bit iffy if he was legitimate about that, but as a fake it's good. And with Gloria's personality an emotional reasoning and appeal is effective. Even if he doesn't realize what a player he has the potential to be . Though I can't see the harem situation ever getting very serious. At least not until Asahi is willing to actually be honest about his abilities with any of them. Maybe the maid has it figured out, but that's about it. The rest can't ever get very close to him because Asahi needs to keep his fake identity going.

It was sweet how seriously pissed Kilmaria was getting. She cares more about Asahi than someone to spark Maya into fighting with her.

Tags
comedy, isekai