AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-01-03, 02:23   Link #21
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Let's be real, the only reason we are reading this manga is to see an ossan boinking a JK
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-03, 02:58   Link #22
Tenzen12

That's not true! I am here to see ossan bonking jk AND watch how train wreck it can get before, during and after that.

But yeah mainly for bonking.
Old 2020-01-03, 04:22   Link #23
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I read it this far because I wanted to see if ossan can score through any possible trainwreck and made her daughter called her friend "Mom".

While his daughter is so fast at making things worse, its not surprising to consider how things would ended up for her if more of her friends caught her dad and friend is dating behind her. Sure there's fact that she herself ignore her dad at most times when her dad tried to be social so she's not the one to talk, but her point is valid as a daughter.

Throwing both personal and family issue in middle of road isn't really sign of good adult, its difficult to blame ossan as both JK (her daughter and her daughter friend) truly pushed him to limit. In midst of it, he didn't tell his daughter, "GTFO of my personal space" and do have thought about the consequences is respectable enough.
Old 2020-01-03, 07:07   Link #24
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Koto was very selfless by making it clear she was the one making the moves on Dad and stating she got rejected thus putting herself as the villain here.

Miya who loves to be right(by shooting assumptions like a machine gun) was looking like a fool and lost control before running away.
Old 2020-01-03, 07:40   Link #25
dragon1412

to be fair here, towards his daughter, my only thought in these chapter was:" so you finally care now eh" . sorry but all I can see is his daughter want to be in the right and proclaim who is different are wrong, i understand she has her issues and problem, but considering the situation, it hard to me to support her opinion, she got angry for what ??? is she angry for herself or her situation, I mean, she could care more to her father all those time but now suddenly she care and it's wrong is the first thing came out of her mouth, seriously, All i can see is a kid keep claiming that i am right
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-03, 08:14   Link #26
Tenzen12

You are making it sound like he was repeatedly voted for father of year lol. It wasn't until recently he tried reconnect with her properly.

She finally got some expectations of him just to get instantly "betrayed". It's pretty easy see how it ended this way.
Old 2020-01-03, 08:22   Link #27
dragon1412

he is no father of the year, but frankly concerning relationship, it required from both side, you are talking like the old man is the sole person responsible when he reaching out, talk about the reverse, have the daughter try to at least listen to him for once ? I agree with kuroageha, she only seem like she want to be in the right for me. And now it's his fault for her expectation doesn't go the way she want ?
Old 2020-01-03, 08:55   Link #28
Tenzen12

This chapter made obvious what she really want: Father who doesn't neglect her for work or because affair with her best friend.

And yes she is at fault too.
Old 2020-01-03, 11:14   Link #29
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

He has been working twice because he had to pay the wife's hospital fees then she dies and he can't simply say to his company "hey guys, my wife died guess I won't keep working and want to spend less time ok?" we see how much everyone keeps piling up responsablities on him and shift blames when themselves ar fucking up their job.
There is no doubt the literal death of his other half, his wife , has affected him (became a pushover) and we see how every day he comes home trying to start a chat with the daughter who even won't say hi to him, what about putting herself on his shoes for once?
He also has been mourning his late wife, he has to work to pay school, the place they live at, the food they need to eat, he can't simply stop being a functional human in a society.
She is a drop out, Koto and himself were barely able to avoid but as things are now she went back to be a shut in. And of course all the while she was trying to get herself a lover... god forbid dad makes a female friend .

He has been too soft on her, others would have been trying to kick her out of home for being useless at this point, she is no kid, she is a teenager with adulthood waiting around the corner.
Old 2020-01-03, 11:21   Link #30
Tenzen12

All you said is true so is everything I did.

That said letting himself getting exploited in his job is his own fault. What he always lacked (as far as we could see) is even basic assertiveness and always go with flow to the point he almost break.
Old 2020-01-03, 11:53   Link #31
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Him getting exploited might be side-effect of having no one supporting him;
Probably following his wife death as that's moment when all his effort pretty much in vain.

I mean, if you're single father working for daughter who not give a damn about how things became rough for you despite how you already tried to talk without intruding her privacy, its not like future looks so bright you effectively became assertive person in instant.

He's not Father of the Year but its understandable why his relationship with Koto works.
Old 2020-01-03, 11:54   Link #32
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

You could even say he needed emotional support .
Old 2020-01-03, 12:23   Link #33
Tenzen12

Yes its understandable and his relationship with Koto gave him moral boost he needed so much to change things for better.

It still was morally dubious as heck and ticking bomb to boot. Certainly not something as "did nothing wrong". Even he himself knows that much, that's why he rejected her eventually.
Old 2020-01-03, 13:02   Link #34
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Ossan should just have hot *beep* with JK the night the secret got busted
Would make an epic 3rd Act with them riding to ruins
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-03, 14:28   Link #35
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

It could have been a male giving him emotional support and the daughter still would have got triggered and lash on her father for being gay.
Old 2020-01-03, 15:24   Link #36
dragon1412

I mean, let be real, what choice do he have at his position, he still need to pay the bills and caring for his daughter, so workplace exploit is something he probably can't avoid, what can he do, lash out at coworker and risk a chance of losing his job, yeah, being in his position, it is more understandable why he keep quiet since he need the job, again, taking the reverse, what have his daughter done for her to have the right to call him wrong ? and frankly, I have said above, why suddenly she care now ? all those year she didn't bother and now suddenly she have to correct him, we all see what he have trying to do for her, for the reverse, what has his daughter done for him ? and i'm not talking about something high like working or reduce his burden, but does she even try to connect to her father during those time ? Little wonder he seeks outside emotional support in his situation
Old 2020-01-03, 17:31   Link #37
Tenzen12

I will be honest, people who doesn't speak for themselves get exploited, underpaid and eventually fired if it come to it, simply becuase they don't defend themselves. Well Kousuke wouldn't get fired given he is considered comapany ace anyway. This is also why he could safely make some demands.

As for daughter even if she did everything wrong, it doesn't mean she cannot call him for his bs and he of course can do same (but wouldn't because he avoid confrontations). I could make solid argument for Mia, but It's pointless because it doesn't matter who failed first or more. Even if she was as wrong as you say, Kousuke still wouldn't be in right, especially considered he is adult and should have know better.
Old 2020-01-31, 11:32   Link #38
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Spoiler for c30:
Old 2020-01-31, 12:05   Link #39
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Spoiler for c30:
it's the TIME! go score delinquent-kun.
Old 2020-02-01, 14:32   Link #40
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Kousuke needs a break, where's Koto to heal him.