AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-11-20, 08:07   Link #21
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

RIP Eunie is 100% sure...

Coco is really smart at this kind of situation... she is truly a talented magician
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-20, 11:22   Link #22
James Rye

Sad ending, all those golden people finally put themselves to rest with a magic meant as kind warmth turned into blazing heat due an ancient war magic mirror. Poor girl, sometimes death can be salvation, especially for people like those turned into immortal statuettes, never resting, never dreaming, always in pain. And poor poor poor Eunie. If he can never return to normal that would make a certain little witch very sad. And that Brimhat is still on his hunt...
Old 2018-11-20, 13:59   Link #23
Twi

Extra terrifying when you consider Coco thought of their situation as being similar to her mother's and Tetia loved being thanked. That couldn't be good for either of their young minds.

And technically, the Brimhat decided that using Eunie would serve as his teaching method for Coco, leaving the others to be spared. So he should have taken off, which was the only logical reason for Agate and Richie to have split apart.
Old 2018-11-20, 18:23   Link #24
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That Brimhat said that he used Eunie as teaching material for Agathe, IIRC. There's certainly teaching material for Coco too, but I don't remember who that was. Unless it's both Agathe and Eunie. You're probably right, though, and I'm just misremembering.

But yeah, those people thanked them because they were truly saved. I wonder if Coco and Tetia are too young to understand that right now.
Old 2018-11-20, 22:07   Link #25
Twi

He intended to use one of them to teach a lesson for Coco. At first he was going for Agathe, but since Eunie interfered he basically decided against letting him go as he had planned to and said "you'll do instead" before carving onto him.

I get that for them it was a Mercy Kill, but that can't good for those girl's mindset...

I want an anime of this so bad.
Old 2019-01-18, 09:24   Link #26
Twi

The manga updated again. Qifrey's personal grudge gets a little more information and the Brim Hats make it clear what they want with Coco.
Old 2019-01-18, 09:28   Link #27
James Rye

That drawing on ground with your feet was stylish, I could so see that as some sort of magical battle dance. <3
Didn't expected the Hat and Mantel to be a decoy, I really thought the Brimhat was those things. Qifrey asking for a guy with an eye like his, so is this about his family or did he lost an eye to a Brimhat who keeps it as one of his own?
Poor Coco might use forbidden magic to help Eunie next chapter, consequences be damned. Though I am not sure if she can undo this change on him.
Old 2019-01-18, 12:34   Link #28
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Agathe should just keep quiet... she already know what Coco would do if she knew the Brimhat's plan
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-18, 15:19   Link #29
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it's likely she'll use forbidden magic. Agathe should've kept her mouth shut. I'm worried now.

@James Rye: I think it's the eye. That Brimhat he's looking for must've done that to him. Or it could be both that and something to do with his family.
Old 2019-01-18, 16:28   Link #30
Twi

Better Coco know now than later. Remember, they're going to keep coming after her and she doesn't know why until now. Because of that, she's in a position where she can't do anything. Telling her provides information that she can use to avoid falling into a trap later on.

It's specifically because she didn't know that they had to face a dragon, her magic inscription nearly dried up a river, and Eunie was targeted when any one of them could have been.
Old 2019-01-18, 16:32   Link #31
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but the timing was bad here. I feel like she'll use forbidden magic here and the Magic Council will find out somehow. Even if the Magic Council doesn't find out, she'll still be falling into a trap that's dangerous for her to fall into.
Old 2019-01-18, 22:52   Link #32
Twi

She's already in the fire. The proctor heard the Brim Hat and knows they're after Coco. The moment she reports that, they'll go right back to trying to wipe her memories.
Old 2019-01-19, 06:05   Link #33
DragonOsman
Dragon King

But Alaira could still just choose to not say anything, right? Hopefully she will. Though depending on the extent of her loyalty and such, the chance she'll report it would still be high.
Old 2019-01-19, 09:13   Link #34
Twi

And even if they did wipe her memories, the Brim Hats could just kidnap her and try again without her previous memories, meaning she'd be clay in their hands from having her magic taken from her after it was her fondest wish.

Plus, they gave her that book years ago. Something about her must be special.
Old 2019-01-19, 10:48   Link #35
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Qifrey was worried that it might actually take away her love for magic as well, wasn't he? And he said he didn't want that for her. And that being said, she probably wouldn't even remember her fondness for magic. But what Qifrey said back then may have been foreshadowing. I just hope her memory doesn't actually get wiped.
Old 2019-03-19, 14:34   Link #36
Twi

The manga updated.
Spoiler:
Old 2019-03-19, 16:47   Link #37
James Rye

Her idea to negate the magic with reverse magic was good. Too bad it seems the universal law is what is once changed cannot be changed so easily back. Else those golden statues might have been saved as well. Makes me worried for the fate of her mother.
Also this Brimhat is so "Join the dark side~" but he makes such a compelling argument as at this moment he seems to be the only one who can save Eunie and the girls being endangered by Eunie. But ofc is he does that then she is a magic criminal...
Old 2019-03-19, 17:05   Link #38
Twi

He makes a better pitch than Palpatine. And if she did change sides, she'd get that snazzy outfit... why does the dark side look so much cooler?
Old 2019-03-19, 17:38   Link #39
James Rye

Black is a cool color.
Old 2019-03-19, 19:35   Link #40
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Is she going to turn into a female Anakin Skywalker? Going to the Dark Side. I don't like this. If she's found out by the proctor or anyone else and gets told on to the Order of the Je-... I mean Magic Council, she's going to get her memories wiped. Bad.

Tags
magical civilization