AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-06, 20:20   Link #21
travelingbum

no she didn't get it yet.... just that the man that picked her up and educated her, told her that the silk dress is finally starting sales.

so go and ask the 2nd prince to buy it for her. lol
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 23:44   Link #22
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
no she didn't get it yet.... just that the man that picked her up and educated her, told her that the silk dress is finally starting sales.

so go and ask the 2nd prince to buy it for her. lol
SRLY?
thanks man~
it's the only one chapter's I dont get it at all

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 00:33   Link #23
kazzuya

This is a first novel I read that a noble can't bring servant to.school.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 00:54   Link #24
LoLzM

Can anybody make a summary from the beginning to the current raws?
LoLzM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 13:54   Link #25
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Translation is finally getting updates again and it's about Berne. I guess he's still really stupid at this point huh I wonder if he'll actually grow up later on..

Also the website is pretty shit with how they need to delete cache and stuffs to see updates Not sure if it's only because of my browser or not but hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 15:31   Link #26
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Translation is finally getting updates again and it's about Berne. I guess he's still really stupid at this point huh I wonder if he'll actually grow up later on..

Also the website is pretty shit with how they need to delete cache and stuffs to see updates Not sure if it's only because of my browser or not but hopefully they'll fix it soon.
Yup~ Berne finally got what he deserves (Iris has such a nice mother and nice servants ^^)

Same problem. Though you can try going to aho-updates, this way, you can see the updates without deleting the cache.

Last edited by Houraisan Kaguya; 2016-04-19 at 16:41.
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 15:41   Link #27
kari-no-sugata II

The last few (translated) chapters have been a lot more fun... finally getting past the setup and into the real story...?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 16:43   Link #28
travelingbum

raw update

but awww only a 2 ch update.
from the 1st prince view

and from this......
Spoiler for :

Last edited by travelingbum; 2016-04-12 at 20:51.
Old 2016-04-12, 21:36   Link #29
kazzuya

I wonder if the 2nd won in the power struggle and announced then for the exile or execution of Iris for les majictic and for sheltering disobeying his orders by sheltering Iris her father will be removed from his posted as prime minister and be forced to retired and give his position as duke to his rightful heir,his only son Berne. Her choice
A. Rebellion
B. Go to another kingdom that has a good relationship with her and incite a war
C. Accepted her fate
Old 2016-04-12, 22:52   Link #30
yulinard

A Dukedom is huge enough to be conquered and if not careful they will conquer you back. In our history, the Duchy of Normandy originally founded to stop Viking invader on France soil, annexing the island to the north, re name his domain England and doing reconquest their former master.

Duchy of Muscovy turn into the largest empire in the world by rising up against their former master, the mongols.
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 00:55   Link #31
mhyr1104

I highly doubt that the 2nd prince will win the power struggle. I think it was Iris who mentioned this but the 'quality' of the supporters of each prince differs greatly
Spoiler for Supporters:
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 03:21   Link #32
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post
I highly doubt that the 2nd prince will win the power struggle. I think it was Iris who mentioned this but the 'quality' of the supporters of each prince differs greatly
Spoiler for Supporters:
I thought it was her mother Mary who is in the known in high society info.
Old 2016-04-13, 04:08   Link #33
yulinard

I think the author mention about "check and balance" mechanism to prevent whole kingdom to be destroyed by one single idiotic ruler by distributing power to high nobles.
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 22:32   Link #34
travelingbum

wonder for what reason the king even took a 2nd wife....... then again im too lazy to check the info page if it has answers
Old 2016-04-13, 22:38   Link #35
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
wonder for what reason the king even took a 2nd wife....... then again im too lazy to check the info page if it has answers
Have you ever read risou no himo? They spend 90 chapters trying to think of ways to prevent the MC from having a 2nd wife(and mostly fail). Most royalty just don't bother resisting.

I think the first wife also died or something, but can't remember, there were all sorts of affair feels going on in the background of the castle in this one though... not related to the hero/heroines side.
Old 2016-04-13, 22:47   Link #36
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Have you ever read risou no himo? They spend 90 chapters trying to think of ways to prevent the MC from having a 2nd wife(and mostly fail). Most royalty just don't bother resisting.

I think the first wife also died or something, but can't remember, there were all sorts of affair feels going on in the background of the castle in this one though... not related to the hero/heroines side.
yes i did
the him not getting a 2nd wife succeeded until the noble family register from her brother's time screwed them.
-----
sure first wife died but that was later.....
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by travelingbum; 2016-04-14 at 02:27.
Old 2016-04-13, 23:15   Link #37
Kadia

The humongous conglomerate without sufficient military strength will be gone in a brink in that world regardless how vast the MC's connections are. The scenarios that come to my mind are when the 2nd prince ascends to the throne or the neighbouring countries decides to invade.

Has MC ever thought of building her own forces for protection of her fief so far? i.e. strive for recruiting someone with military strength/connection/achivement/might.
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 23:39   Link #38
travelingbum

all territories have their own forces.... just that they aren't allowed to make it bigger than permitted.
Old 2016-04-14, 01:12   Link #39
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadia View Post
The humongous conglomerate without sufficient military strength will be gone in a brink in that world regardless how vast the MC's connections are. The scenarios that come to my mind are when the 2nd prince ascends to the throne or the neighbouring countries decides to invade.

Has MC ever thought of building her own forces for protection of her fief so far? i.e. strive for recruiting someone with military strength/connection/achivement/might.
Quote:
all territories have their own forces.... just that they aren't allowed to make it bigger than permitted.
like travelingbum said, al territories have their own forces, considering that her father is a duke and he has to stay at the capital as PM, i'd say the fief have a considerably big army
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-14, 01:26   Link #40
Xacual

A good point to remember also is her grandfather's identity. He's the top general of the country.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote