AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-17, 00:05   Link #21
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
I put up a pretty long post in the general Syosetu Narou thread with that more-or-less explained, but to sum her role up
Spoiler for :
Spoiler:

My fave right here

Spoiler:
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 00:07   Link #22
cabman11

and what's this about her stabbing him out of jealousy?
Old 2015-06-17, 00:10   Link #23
anonfr

I'm sort of confused by this thread.

So, does the guy just straight up get NTR'd a lot and he learns to roll with it? Does he NTR other girls? Is every woman just liar's and whores?

Everything in this thread is too vague, it's just saying NTR and LIAR with little context.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 00:19   Link #24
cabman11

this isn't your happy go lucky dungeon harem story
this is a happy-go-fuck yo self murder dungeon NTR harem story

oh and I found out that this series was originally written for Nocturne
Old 2015-06-17, 00:20   Link #25
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
14? to the latest chapter? is she run-out-of-mana when he's facing that cheat-jerk elf?
Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
So, does the guy just straight up get NTR'd a lot and he learns to roll with it? Does he NTR other girls? Is every woman just liar's and whores?

Everything in this thread is too vague, it's just saying NTR and LIAR with little context.
I personally think they're exaggerating the NTR stuff. The closest NTR that happens is with Dorothea, and it honestly isn't that bad at all.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-06-17 at 00:52.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 00:32   Link #26
cabman11

Quote:
Spoiler for :

I personally think they're exaggerating the NTR stuff. The closest NTR that happens is with Dorothea, and it honestly isn't that bad at all.

that list completely disregard our busty completely alive and completely not dead high elf
Old 2015-06-17, 00:34   Link #27
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
I'm sort of confused by this thread.

Spoiler for NTR:

Spoiler for LIAR:

Quote:
Spoiler for :

His first meeting with the bishop is pretty hilarious
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 00:36   Link #28
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
that list completely disregard our busty completely alive and completely not dead high elf
There's a reason for that.
Spoiler for :

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-06-17 at 08:24.
Old 2015-06-17, 00:43   Link #29
anonfr

Quote:
Spoiler for NTR:

Alright, so I take it he does get ntr'd a lot.
Old 2015-06-17, 00:47   Link #30
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
There's a reason for that.
Spoiler for :
so they didn't kiss his frog form[she's also my 2nd favourite after Victoire], third is Shizuka[due to the way he harassing her]
Old 2015-06-17, 00:53   Link #31
sasuke706

Quote:
so they didn't kiss his frog form[she's also my 2nd favourite after Victoire]
No, but Poldina and Meriandale probably tried that. They had to go kill some frog prince or something. I skimmed through most of the actual de-cursing since it was clearly going nowhere. Basically only read the parts that had the word 'Marika' in it.
Old 2015-06-17, 02:06   Link #32
Corvo269

Quote:
Alright, so I take it he does get ntr'd a lot.
Nope, the so called NTR, in general, is early on, and really shallow. No one cares about the NTR in this compared to all the other shit that happens.

Gotta love the MC's fighting style though. Hit it till its killed since I'm almost immortal
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 02:17   Link #33
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Nope, the so called NTR, in general, is early on, and really shallow. No one cares about the NTR in this compared to all the other shit that happens.

Gotta love the MC's fighting style though. Hit it till its killed since I'm almost immortal
There is a certain techniques to handle immortals and in the end they will wish to die. One example is on yu yu hakusho where the immortal was subjected to a looping illusion by a demonic plant. Another is for them to be trapped inside a black hole or stranded between the void between galaxies. To imagine the size of the void is to imagine how vast a galaxy. It is more than that.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 02:31   Link #34
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post

Ohh, so it's really only that one scene early on? In like.. chapter 5? Cause I read that. I sort of forget which girl it was though.

Thanks for clearing up the vagueness. Before I was left to wander if his entire 10 girl harem got NTR'd at one point or another. Which, would be weird. It'd be weird to have a harem story where you have a harem that gets NTR'd away so the MC has to steal them back or go find a new harem.
Old 2015-06-17, 02:45   Link #35
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
There is a certain techniques to handle immortals and in the end they will wish to die. One example is on yu yu hakusho where the immortal was subjected to a looping illusion by a demonic plant. Another is for them to be trapped inside a black hole or stranded between the void between galaxies. To imagine the size of the void is to imagine how vast a galaxy. It is more than that.
Do you know how to handle them when they come to RL[Immortal human really do EXIST]
Old 2015-06-17, 02:49   Link #36
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Do you know how to handle them when they come to RL[Immortal human really do EXIST]
Depends on their other powers. If it is just immortality then same techiques on handling dangerous criminals. Ways like pouring molten metal, quick dry cement, sticky gooie stuffs. Loop beiber songs.

Last edited by Ghiest Cid; 2015-06-17 at 03:09.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-17, 03:27   Link #37
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Depends on their other powers. If it is just immortality then same techiques on handling dangerous criminals. Ways like pouring molten metal, quick dry cement, sticky gooie stuffs. Loop beiber songs.
The last one will basically useless even againts an ant
Old 2015-06-17, 03:37   Link #38
anonfr

Quote:
Isn't one of the unspoken rules about immortality is that they'll inevitably find themselves in a situation where they're completely and totally trapped?
Old 2015-06-17, 03:40   Link #39
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Isn't one of the unspoken rules about immortality is that they'll inevitably find themselves in a situation where they're completely and totally trapped?
assuming all immortal are idiot, even Kurando didn't dare to test hor strong his immortality by crushing his head
Old 2015-06-17, 09:18   Link #40
EvI

Quote:
assuming all immortal are idiot, even Kurando didn't dare to test hor strong his immortality by crushing his head
hey man did you removed the chapters from your blog?

is the mc summened from our world or is he from there? and could you explain a lit bit about the NTR, like what exactly happened there?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, heroic, immortal, ntr, slave, stupid mc, summoned hero, too op enemy