AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler-Free Threads (for New Viewers)

Notices

Old 2015-04-14, 23:33   Link #21
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I added this note to the top post to clarify:

NOTE: Fate/Zero stuff can't be posted in this thread either, even behind spoiler tags. Instead, we offer this thread for Fate/Zero anime viewers.
Old 2015-04-15, 20:13   Link #22
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Episode 14 was lacking in the exploding action, but the back story of Caster and her original Master (I would assume), her encounter with Kuzuki, and the cliffhanger with Berserker and Gilgamesh were great, as well. I wasn't expecting the cute maid homunculi to die this early, though.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 13:34   Link #23
Vegard Aune

Episode 15...
So Blondie and Berserker fight, we get a lot of background info on Iliya, Berserker ultimately loses, and then Blondie kills Iliya in cold blood.

Well, this was equal parts insanely badass and creepy as hell. By which of course I mean, Berserker put up one hell of a fight, and pretty much everything in Iliya's flashbacks was pure creepiness. And I may have said before that teaming up with Iliya seemed like a terribly risky move for Shirou and Rin, but still, with her dead I must wonder... what are they going to do now? I feel like up till now I've just gotten spoiled on far too much, but beyond this point I genuinely have no idea what's going to happen.
And that is awesome. I like not knowing where things are going. (Or, I know of one thing that hasn't happened yet, but I don't know when, where or how this thing will happen or whether it will play into the whole Caster-situation in any way.)

That aside, could someone please just say Blondie's name in the show already? I'm starting to get tired of addressing him as such.
Old 2015-04-18, 15:55   Link #24
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Episode 15...
So Blondie and Berserker fight, we get a lot of background info on Iliya, Berserker ultimately loses, and then Blondie kills Iliya in cold blood.

Well, this was equal parts insanely badass and creepy as hell. By which of course I mean, Berserker put up one hell of a fight, and pretty much everything in Iliya's flashbacks was pure creepiness. And I may have said before that teaming up with Iliya seemed like a terribly risky move for Shirou and Rin, but still, with her dead I must wonder... what are they going to do now? I feel like up till now I've just gotten spoiled on far too much, but beyond this point I genuinely have no idea what's going to happen.
And that is awesome. I like not knowing where things are going. (Or, I know of one thing that hasn't happened yet, but I don't know when, where or how this thing will happen or whether it will play into the whole Caster-situation in any way.)

That aside, could someone please just say Blondie's name in the show already? I'm starting to get tired of addressing him as such.
That will be spoiler since they don't know his name yet, you can just call him by his class name
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 18:02   Link #25
mergele

I want Blondie dying right now even more then Kyubei from Madoka.
And I skipped the UBW intro for the first time, I guess it really is worde then the first. Or at least the bright, calm mood it sets doesn't fit with the show at the moment.
mergele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 18:35   Link #26
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
That will be spoiler since they don't know his name yet, you can just call him by his class name
I think he meant someone IN the show
Old 2015-04-18, 19:29   Link #27
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
I think he meant someone IN the show
Has anyone even mentioned his class name in the show yet?
Old 2015-04-18, 19:38   Link #28
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Has anyone even mentioned his class name in the show yet?
No that hasn't been mentioned yet,
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 19:45   Link #29
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

IIRC credits do typically list the name of the character a VA is voicing, even if said character hasn't been named in the show yet.
Old 2015-04-18, 20:10   Link #30
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Oh my fucking, god. This episode was so hard to watch. Illya's life just got absolutely fucked up after F/Z. Those magical circuits being surgically inserted in her were just ugh. I was actually shocked at the scene where Illya was getting bit by the wolves. Even though it was only a few seconds, that will stick with me for a while. The battle scenes, despite being cut up and sprinkled in the beginning and end, were pretty cool.

I was hoping she and Shirou would be to talk a bit about stuff, but holy fuck. He just cut her eyes and gave her a good stab. not fuckin cool

Last edited by Solace; 2015-04-19 at 11:38. Reason: Don't spoil please.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 21:45   Link #31
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Oh dear lord, that was really sad. Im honestly having some pain in the heart after watching this episode, which has not been managed by any other show I watched till now. She did not even had the chance to speak with her onii chan. But blondy(mods, plz let us call him properly) was kinda right when he said that if Heracle fought alone, things could have been different.

Watching Shirou struggling in order to help Ilya was so painful, the despair and anger is there. In the same way, blondy didnt flinch a second to do what he must do, in a ruthless and cold way. Ufotable, you deserves a good round of applauses.
Old 2015-04-18, 22:04   Link #32
watisit

Typical Shirou, trying to fight against a Servant when he had no chance to win was fine and all but at the end what the hell is the point of telling him to stop? It's already done.

Last edited by Solace; 2015-04-19 at 11:39. Reason: Don't spoil please.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 23:02   Link #33
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)

Well, at that point, it's just pent up anger and desperation.
How would you feel when a child gets cut up right in front of you?
Considering Shirou, he just wants people happy and whatnot.
#betteranimation #betterediting
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 00:16   Link #34
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Typical Shirou, trying to fight against a Servant when he had no chance to win was fine and all but at the end what the hell is the point of telling him to stop? It's already done.
Yeah, curse the guy for being human and having a soul. I'm more worried about the people who would casually just watch that and not flip out.

Last edited by Solace; 2015-04-19 at 11:39. Reason: Edited quote.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 05:07   Link #35
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, curse the guy for being human and having a soul. I'm more worried about the people who would casually just watch that and not flip out.
Well said.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 07:31   Link #36
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Yeah, without any sort of emotion, with intense gore and heart pulling. Clearly, the superior version. Not.
Old 2015-04-19, 08:07   Link #37
Maxulous
mono no aware

Never really cared for Ilya, so that scene really pulled at the heartstrings.
Maxulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 08:11   Link #38
JKL
Kyuuketsuki

Yeah emotionally stabbing with a sword. What a soft touch Ufotable. Also last minute backstory for a character about to die. Fantastic!
JKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 08:12   Link #39
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKL View Post
Yeah emotionally stabbing with a sword. What a soft touch Ufotable.
Just saw your edited comment, there's nothing worth talking about with you then.
Old 2015-04-19, 08:16   Link #40
Maxulous
mono no aware

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKL View Post
Yeah emotionally stabbing with a sword. What a soft touch Ufotable.
That was original tightmoon, I hear.
Maxulous is offline   Reply With Quote