AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-24, 17:07   Link #21
marvelB

Two chapters in one day? Now THAT'S what I call a Christmas present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Oh this is nothing. It's going to get absolutely bonkers in a chapter or two.

Heh, no kidding. It's actually kinda hard for me to pick who's the scarier one between Azuma and the possessed Saeki. Really makes me wonder what will become of the former if she really succeeds in killing the remaining 3 devils (and in turn, her relatives)....?

Also, gotta love the "Ah..... So good..." in the middle of this battle to the death!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 18:18   Link #22
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Two chapters in one day? Now THAT'S what I call a Christmas present!
Aye, I hope there's regular updates considering that's a massive backlog of chapters to work through. A nice gift indeed!

Quote:
Heh, no kidding. It's actually kinda hard for me to pick who's the scarier one between Azuma and the possessed Saeki. Really makes me wonder what will become of the former if she really succeeds in killing the remaining 3 devils (and in turn, her relatives)....?
If you think that now, I can't wait for your opinion later. The theme of death is a recurring one, and quite important to the story. Let's just say that like Alice in Wonderland, not everything is what it seems.

Quote:
Also, gotta love the "Ah..... So good..." in the middle of this battle to the death!
Well, they do say life and death situations heighten your sex drive.
Old 2014-12-26, 13:20   Link #23
marvelB

Goddamn..... the last few chapters really cranked the insanity factor up a notch. So we finally got that Kuroe girl's story. And I must admit, she sure chose a..... rather unique method of abortion. Well, at least her weapon is extremely fitting for someone as lascivious as her (but holy shit at what she did to baldy and otaku dude ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by luinna View Post
the guy who always close to azuma lolicon isnt he
Heh, quite a coincidence that Baldy asked Hijiri that very same question in the recent releases.

Anyways, I think it's safe to say that it's been all but confirmed that Hijiri is the human form of Azuma's bird. We even see feathers sprout near her when he protected her, after all. Though it kinda makes it all the more sad that Azuma's been somewhat hostile towards him all this time. I wonder if her attitude towards him will change when she finds out who he really is....?

BTW, one last thing: I LOVED that total Jojo homage between Kuroe and Saeki in chapter 20:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-12-28, 09:05   Link #24
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

La Morte has arrived. Such an amazing piece of artwork.
Old 2014-12-28, 09:36   Link #25
marvelB

....Both Saeki and Kuroe are gonna bite it, aren't they?
Old 2014-12-30, 09:03   Link #26
marvelB

Welp, another monster bites the dust. Just two more to go....

....Actually, I wonder what would happen if two or more people struck the final blow on a world devil with perfect timing? Would it still result in a single sacrifice, multiple sacrifices, or no sacrifice at all? Sure would be interesting to see if that particular idea got explored....
Old 2014-12-30, 12:26   Link #27
DeathMetalBunny

It took me way to long to realize that horny girl's mask was actually her panties. I hope horny girl bites the dust soon. No tragic past or abuse she's just fucked in the head about sex.

The rest of the group pending a small explanation from Kuro guy would probably be more than happy to assist her in taking down the world devils. Well that is h=if he manages to survive this chapter. Even if the weapons arn't supposed to be able to kill them there is always a chance.
DeathMetalBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 09:10   Link #28
marvelB

Uh oh, turns out the 4th night is not over just yet. Well, at least this gives Kuroe a second chance to steal a kill from Azuma (if she can even still fight)....
Old 2015-01-05, 08:03   Link #29
marvelB

And now we have full confirmation of there being Alice warriors worldwide (thought it was kinda obvious from the start though, heh ). I also see that this is the same guy who called the radio show host in chapter 11. It'll definitely be interesting to see where things go from here.....

Oh, and once again, poor Adachi never catches a break!
Old 2015-01-09, 09:46   Link #30
marvelB

Oh dear.... Happy Azuma is back. Still, now that two relatives are gone, I can't help but think that more suspicion is gonna be placed on her from now on, especially since the police are now involved (her little piss show in front of them sure ain't gonna help matters). At least, I wouldn't put it past the uncle to attempt to kill her to prevent his own or his remaining son's deaths.....

Also, I like it was the Cheshire Devil of all people who put Kuroe in her place, heh. But now that Azuma's group was exposed to an Alice from another country, it's pretty much guaranteed that they'll have more than two world devils to deal with, regardless of Cheshire's words....
Old 2015-01-13, 14:50   Link #31
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Oh my...no mirrors, this doesn't bode well.

Also Saeki is getting dangerously attached.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 21:38   Link #32
marvelB

^Hey hey, glad to see you hopped aboard this train, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Oh my...no mirrors, this doesn't bode well.

I really don't think it's that big of a hindrance, personally. They can still travel to Wonderland as long as there's something with a reflective surface nearby (recall that Kuroe first entered through her computer screen, not a mirror). So really all Baldy needs is maybe a cup of water on hand if he wants to rejoin Azuma's group for another night.
Old 2015-01-13, 23:27   Link #33
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

And what a trippy ride this manga is...taking everything up to eleven!

And I suppose they could go with the water but I have a feeling that if they are making a big deal out of this that he'll be running into trouble with actually being given water in the first place.
Old 2015-01-15, 10:18   Link #34
marvelB

Well, so much for the idea of a substitute mirror.

And now Australia's devils are on the move! Is it just me, or does this next one kinda look like Pyramid Head!?
Old 2015-01-19, 11:58   Link #35
marvelB

Holy hell Adachi, even outside of the mirror world!?
Old 2015-01-19, 15:04   Link #36
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

No avatar to save him this time either, if he gets his face burnt off, it's game over.
Old 2015-01-20, 01:09   Link #37
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Hmmm... kinda wondering what's the connection between Hijiri and Azuma. Started looking at their first interactions, and its as if he knows something right from the beginning. The way he asks "Do you like birds?", as well as his assault on Cheshire Devil at the beginning is also a bit unusual. I thought he might be some kind of manifestation of Bunchou, which would explain why he quickly became overprotective of her, but I'm not so sure. Could even be her father; a conscientious World Devil that ended up baring a child through a woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Holy hell Adachi, even outside of the mirror world!?
Yeah, the man is just fated to forever be bullied by the powers-that-be Since he's the first 'normal' person I've seen to treat Azuma nicely, I hope he doesn't die just yet(before this, I could have cared less).

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-21, 08:56   Link #38
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Oh God! Poor Adachi cannot catch a break...now he was practically tentacle raped...
Old 2015-01-21, 11:07   Link #39
Kashira

there's possibility that Hijiri is azuma's older brother?
Kashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-21, 11:26   Link #40
DeathMetalBunny

Adachi nearly got tentical raped but he seems to be the first person in the history to ever think enough to friking bite down and stop that shit.
DeathMetalBunny is offline   Reply With Quote